Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers

"I'm sorrybua, I'm sorry. Ohbua, please stop now. Arghhh!!"

Tears streamed heavily down my face. The intensity of the spanking increased until I felt like my entire butt was on fire. But suddenly and without warning Rashida stopped. I adjusted my position slightly and reached up to rub myself with my right hand.

Rashida pushed my arm down. "No,baba! Stay in position. I want you to contemplate the burning sting for a while longer."

More than a minute passed until I was finally told that I should stand up. "Do not place your hands on your behindbaba. Put them back on your head and hold your ears." I stood erect in that position. My face was now flush with shame.

Rashida got up and walked around me, inspecting me from all sides. Finally she came and stood in front of me, facing me. Her hands went down and enveloped my manhood.

"Yourpasahas turned a nice even red colour." Rashida informed me, stroking my rock hard penis softly. "I can see the marks of my strokes."

"Thank you,bua. I deserve my punishmentbua."

Rashida continued to stroke me for a little while until I was very close to cumming. I honestly thought my punishment was over and she was giving me some relief. Suddenly, without any warning, she stopped rubbing me and turned around.

"Tarek Zia, now put on your clothes and go to your room. And stay there! Think about what you did until I decide what to do next."

"Yes,bua." I internally sighed at not being allowed to cum, while also cringed at realizing that my punishment was not over!

I put on my underwear, grimacing as it brushed against my now tender buttocks, smarting from the spanking. I put on my trousers and then my T-shirt. I was now fully dressed.

"Baba." Rashida commanded, just as I was about to leave her room. "I want you to go straight to your room, and I want you to stay there. Do NOT lock the door, but shut it."

"Yes,bua."

"And no supper for you today, Tarek."

"Er ... yes,bua."

I turned the handle and exited out of the room into the hallway. I turned around and shut the door to Rashida's room.

"Baba! What were you doing inthere?"

The voice startled me. I turned around to see Rubina. She had just been emerging from her room herself.

"Oh ..." I was at a loss, not knowing what to say.

"Were you with Rashidaapa?" She asked innocently.

"Er ... yes, Rubina." I said.

She came forward and stared at my face.

"Your cheeks are all red,baba. Do you have an allergy or something?"

"Uh ... yes, allergy. Yes, I have some allergic reaction to something I ate." I thought fast. "I wanted to show it tobua... I mean to Rashida. I wanted to see if she had any cream or something."

"Ah ... OK."

Was it my imagination or did I see the hint of a sly smile on Rubina's face? Without thinking more about it, I quickly ran to my room. Once in my room, I immediately shut the door, while remembering not to lock it. Then I instantly rushed to get out of my pants.

My ass was on fire.

A few hours passed as I stayed in this state, and tried not to think of how I had gotten myself into this situation. Here I was, in my room alone, wearing nothing but a T-shirt. Finally, when evening came, I was able to sit down, on my bed, but I was still nursing a rather sore and a very stinging bottom. My pants and underwear were still on the floor. With my back to the mirror, I stood up, turned my head and glanced.

My buttocks were still bright red, even though my maid servant Rashida had spanked me over five hours ago with her hair brush. Gingerly I now put on my underwear and pants, trying not to think of the fact that merely two months after I had been first punished by my buxom servant, I was punished again today by her. Once again with no protest from me.

I suddenly realized I wanted to pee. I hadn't stepped out of my room in hours. Yet, I decided not to go to the loo. Rashida had strictly ordered me to remain in my room. I crossed my legs, and tried to think about cricket.

At 10pm the door to my room opened. Once again, Rashida did not bother to knock.

"Bua." I greeted her, standing up.

"Baba." Rashida acknowledged me, and then walked over and sat down in my chair. She made no motion for me to sit, so I remained standing.

"This is embarrassing for me, Tarek." Rashida clasped her hands together. "The last time I was in this room with you, you were masturbating to disgusting thoughts of me, and you had left the door open so I could walk in and see you do it."

"Butbua," I interrupted her. "I really didn't mean to ..."

"I don't like being interrupted, Tarek!" Rashida cut me off coldly.

"Er ... yes,bua. I am sorry,bua. I didn't mean to do it,bua. Please forgive me,bua."

"So as I was saying," Rashida leaned back in the chair and looked at me. "The last time I had to spank you was for masturbating so openly. And what happened today? You were actually trying to take a peek of Rubina in the shower!"

My eyes were staring at the floor, at my feet. I was ashamed.

"This sort of behavior is unacceptable,baba." Rashida told me. "We are two women with self-respect and dignity in this house. We are here to do a job, and not be part of your sick fetishes."

"Yes,bua. I am so sorry,bua."

"Now I really don't know what to do with you, Tarek." Rashida shook her head disapprovingly. "I thought, perhaps if I give you a spanking on yourpasaonce, you will rectify your behavior. I thought the shame of having your maid servant give you athappor(slap) would be enough to keep you in line. Clearly, I am wrong. Perhaps I should tell your parents of your appalling activities, after all."

"No, no,bua. Please!" I begged of her. "Please. I will do anything you say. Anything. Give me any punishment. Please."

Rashida seemed to think for a minute.

"Thereisone alternative, baba." She finally said. "I will tell you what it is, and then you can choose what happens next. What you need is a strong woman to take you in hand, and keep you in line. If your mother or one of your aunts are not doing it, perhaps I should do it."

"Yes, please,bua." I gushed out, relieved she wasn't thinking of telling anything about this to my parents. "Please take me in hand, and punish me as you will,bua. I will be a good boy, I promise!"

Rashida stood up and walked to me. She raised a hand and caught my right ear.

"Do you realize what you are saying,baba?" Rashida asked me, starting to twist my ear. "Once you agree to this, you will get no dignity or respect from me. You will have to do what I say, obey every command, and failure to do so will result in strict punishments."

"I do,bua, I do." I replied, squirming with my earlobe being pinched hard by Rashida. "Bua, I even followed your command not to leave this room after my afternoon punishment, even though I really need to go to the washroom to pee. Ow! My ear!"

"Is that so?" Rashida continued to twist my ear. "So right now you really need to go to the loo?"

"Ouch! Yes,bua. Please, my ear! It's paining!"

"Good." Rashida nodded approvingly. "It's supposed to pain, so you learn. Your servitude to me should be having some tangible benefits."

Suddenly Rashida stopped twisting my ear. She then raised the other hand and caught me by the other ear – my left ear.

"Once we go forward,baba, I will be in charge of your behavior."

She pulled my ear hard, and continued, "I will train you properly, and punish you severely."

I gulped.

"But ... you will not say anything to my parents,bua?" I asked.

Rashida smiled. She stopped twisting my ear and put both of her hands by her side.

"Yes,baba. I will keep your dirty secret with me."

"What about Rubina,bua? I don't want her to know."

Rashida seemed to think for a minute.

"I will decide whether or not Rubina should be involved, later." She told me. "Given that you were intending on treating her as a sex object,baba, I have half a mind to involve her in your punishment as well. Did she see you today when you left my room?"

"Um ... yes,bua."

I told her what happened. Rashida threw back her head and laughed.

"Allergies? Good God! We are notgora manush(white people) that we have allergies to our own food! What a silly excuse! Alright, baba, let's start off your behavioral correction with some slaps. I know I slapped you a lot today, but you deserve it. Show me your cheek."

"Yes,bua."

"And do you know what to do when I slap you?"

"Yes,bua. I will thank you, and ask you for another slap."

SLAP!

The slap was fast, and hard. It left my cheeks with a stinging feeling.

"Thank you,bua, for slapping me. I shouldn't have been peeping at Rubina. Please slap me again,bua."

SLAP!

"Thank you,bua, for slapping me. I shouldn't have been masturbating while thinking about you. Please slap me again,bua."

SLAP!

"Thank you,bua, for slapping me. I shouldn't interrupt you, ever. Please slap me again,bua."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The slaps rained down one after another. After slapping me no less than fifteen times, Rashida stopped.

"From now on, Tarek, I want you to remember one thing." She told me. "You are mine. You are to obey me at all times, and remember – your will is mine, your body is mine and your time is mine."

"Ah ... yes,bua."

I wondered what I was getting myself into.

"There will be nights," Rashida ominously warned me, "that you will not be able to sit on your bum – so severe will be the thrashing I will have given you. And you can forget about having any shame or modesty from me – most of the time I will be stripping you naked for your punishments. I will also train you in edging, where you will cum ONLY when I tell you to cum. That will control your masturbation habits."

"Er ... yes,bua, I understand." Edging? What was that? I had a lot to learn from Rashida, I realized.

Rashida laughed again.

"You are really pathetic,baba. I thought the boy I raised was going to be a proper man. Now it looks like you should have been born a servant."

I blushed a deep crimson shade at her comment.

Rashida then walked to the centre of the room and clapped her hands.

"Baba! Whenever I clap my hands, you are to bow down and kiss my feet."

"Yes,bua!"

Immediately I was on my knees, kissing her feet as she had instructed me. I touched my lips to each of her toes as she stood, bemused, watching the son of the master of the house abase himself at his maid servant's feet. She then clapped her hands again, and I crept back and stood up, eyes cast down towards the floor respectfully.

"By the way, your mother had just called before I came here." Rashida announced. "She and your father are going to some event at her friend's place, and won't be back until very late into the morning. Also, Rubina has just stepped out to visit her uncle's. She will be back tomorrow morning."

I understood. It was just Rashida and me, in the house, for hours. And now I was her domicile slave, at her beck and call, for her to do as she wished with me. I was, once again, at her complete mercy. Looking at me straight in the eye, Rashida caught hold of my ears. She started to twist them as I stood there helplessly.

"Well," She stated, "I understand you have been a very naughty little boy again, Tarek."

"Yes,bua." I humbly admitted.

"And now you are getting a properkaan dola(ear twisting) from me, your maid servant."

"Yes,bua."

"And you know what I liked to do to naughty little boys,baba?"

"You punish them,bua."

"And how will I punish you,baba?"

"As you wish,bua. I deserve it."

Rashida stopped twisting my ears.

"Of course,baba. Now let's start with those pesky clothes, shall we?"

My maid servant wasted no time and began to undress me, as I stood there helplessly. She ordered me to take off my shirt first, then my pants were thrown across the room. Standing there in just my underpants, I felt totally dominated and humiliated.

Rashida walked over to me and raised a hand.

SLAP!

She had slapped me – again!

"Didn't I tell you not to wear underwear in the house,baba?"

SLAP!

"Er ... yes,bua. I ... er ... forgot,bua."

SLAP!

"You seem to love getting slapped by me,baba."

SLAP!

"I am sorry,bua. It won't happen again."

My shapely servant grabbed the waist band of my underwear. Slowly Rashida moved down to lower them. She knew how much her spanking would hurt, especially on my bare ass, and so as she leisurely lowered my underpants, it underlined her dominance over me. I stood there helplessly as my underwear came all the way down and finally off. I was now in front of my maid, completely naked, in my birthday suit and ready to be punished. Again.

"You've been a very naughty little boy," Rashida's fingers snaked around my penis. In spite of myself, I started to get hard as she continued to brush my manhood.

"Tarek, the only way to teach you a lesson is to give you a good, long, hard spanking on your bare behind. You deserve it completely." Rashida scolded me. "Believe me,baba, you're going to really get it good tonight. But that's not the only thing I will be doing to you tonight."

I gasped. I had mentally prepared myself for a good spanking, but what else did Rashida have in mind?

"As I said, when I first walked in on you," Rashida repeated her complaint, her hands cupping my testicles. "You were calling out my name, picturing me in your dirty mind while masturbating. Today, you tried to catch a peek of Rubina in the shower, in the nude. Clearly, you treat us maids as some lowly objects who are the subject of your sexual fantasies. So I have decided to makeyoua sex object. You will be used by me formysexual fantasies. Essentially, you are now my sex slave."

I stood silent as she continued to rub my balls with two fingers, and then ran her forefinger down my shaft. I was getting harder and harder.

"And clearly,baba, you agree with me, because you have just committed yourself to be my little slave girl. You are going to be my bitch, Tarek. That's what I will make you – my ownkutti(bitch)."

Rashida wrapped her hand around my manhood, looked up at me and grinned.

"Clearly your littlenunuagrees to being my slave, ehbaba?"

"Uh ... yes,bua."

Rashida then let go of my manhood and walked over to where my pants were. She bent down, picked my trousers and slowly removed the belt. My eyes widened as she swung it in the air a couple of times. Surely, she was not going to belt me? Seeing my face, Rashida laughed.

"Don't worry. There's a time for this,baba, but not now."

Rashida made a loop on the belt, so it was more like a noose. She walked over to me and placed the noose over my head, around my neck. I felt like a dog that was just placed on a leash. Rashida drew the noose tight around my neck and gave a sharp tug to bring me to her side.

"I am putting you on a leash,baba." She informed me. "Do you know what animals get put on a leash, Tarek?"

There was only one answer to that question.

"Er, dogs,bua?"

"Exactly! You are now my bitch,baba. Now, get down on all fours and lick my feet like the good little dog you are."

Obediently, I was on the floor on my hands and knees, licking Rashida's feet like a good puppy.

"Raise your butt higher in the air,baba." Rashida instructed, bending down and patting my bum. "Head lower, arch your body. That's good. Remember, keep yourpasahigh."

I obediently followed her directions.

"Excellent! Now I shall lead you,baba, and you will follow me at my heels like a good little bitch. Make sure to crawl on all fours, and keep your nakedpasahigh up in the air!"

With that she led me, helpless, stripped, humbled and ashamed, from the bedroom. I was led away naked, on all fours, at the end of a belt around my neck like a dog being taken for a walk by his mistress. Rashida led me into the middle of the master bedroom, and left me kneeling there. She left the noose of her makeshift leash around my neck, while she went into my parents' washroom. The loose end of the belt bumping against my chest and dragging on the floor as I moved reminded me of the way one would train a puppy. I realized that was exactly how Rashida was treating me – as her puppy, her bitch. I had gone from 'baba' to 'bitch' in a few hours. And how quickly I had accepted my demeaning status!

"Come!" She pulled the belt, and we entered the giant bathroom. This was the best washroom in the whole house. Luxuriously detailed with marble counter tops and gold taps, there was a huge hot tub at one end. Rashida ordered me to work the taps, and soon the tub was filled with warm water.

Rashida slipped her 'leash' over my neck and tossed it across the bathroom, and told me to stand up. There I was, standing naked in my parents' washroom, while my maid ogled me, deciding how to best punish me.

"When was the last time I gave you a bath,baba?"

"Er ..." I tried to remember. "I think when I was 4 or 5,bua."

"So over a decade ago. See, if I want to play with you and punish you in the nude, I have to make sure you are clean, and going forward, will remain clean."

"Yes,bua. I am clean,bua. I always..."

SLAP!

Rashida slapped me again.

"Do NOT interrupt me."

"I am sorry,bua. Please forgive me,bua."

"We will take a bath together." Rashida said. "In ancient times, mistresses and their slave girls often bathed together, where the slave girls would clean the mistress and groom her. You, Tarek, are my slave girl today. But you will not groom or clean me today. You need much more training before you can do those tasks."

"Yes,bua."

My pecker stood at attention. If Rashida was going to take a bath with me, was she going to disrobe? Was I going to see her naked?

I had fantasized about this long enough. In some of my dreams, I was lying in bed with a naked Rashida. My hands would roam over her body and pay homage to her gigantic melons. I would squeeze each breast and finger the teat. Then my hand would travel downwards, over her plump tummy, and then to between her legs, even as she would purr and writhe with desire. Never had I thought I would actually get to see my maid servant in the nude.

Rashida turned to me and raised an eye brow. "Ever seen a woman naked,baba, for real?"

"I ... er ... no,bua. Actually, no, today I saw Rubina,bua."

"Ah, yes, of course."

Rashida started to undress. First it was hersarithat came off. She lowered thepalluand slowly unwrapped thesarifrom her body. Now she was just in a petticoat and blouse. I noticed a small damp spot on her petticoat, right between her legs. The petticoat soon dropped to the floor. Rashida wasn't wearing a panty. For the very first time in my life, I was seeing a woman's crotch right in front of me.

Rashida hadn't shaved down there – she was very hairy. For some reason, this actually turned me on more. My maid servant then raised her arms and started to take off her blouse.

It was an extra ordinary feeling to actually see the woman who dominated me so completely stripping off her clothes entirely to join my own state of nakedness. For so long had I masturbated to thoughts of Rashida's heaving bosom. Here I watched in awe as her massive boobs sprang free once her blouse and bra was off, her nipples sharp and pointed. She now was standing completely in the nude. I took in her fat, matronly body, from her pinch-able fat cheeks to her big fat boobs to her plump waist and then her thick thighs.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers