Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,320 Followers

My mouth must have been open as I drunk in this heavenly sight, as Rashida pointedly tapped at my jaw.

"Close your mouth, boy."

"Er ... yes,bua."

I then added, perhaps with a little courage, "You are very lovely to look atbua. You are very beautiful."

"Why, thank you,baba. Your littlenunuagrees as well,baba."

"Er ... yes,bua."

Rashida then walked over to face me.

"Before you begin your bath," she explained, "you must relieve yourself, and then clean yourself before entering the bath. So," she ordered, "go on, and sit on the toilet and pee."

Again, I hesitated for a moment, and again, I saw her shake her head in displeasure.

SLAP!

A cracking sound resulted as the back of her hand met my face.

"I am so sorry,bua. Please forgive me. I am doing it now."

Before she could say another word, or slap me again, I walked over to the toilet, squatted on the commode, and began to urinate.

As my piss hit the bowl, a warm feeling of humiliation swept over me, as I realized I was now relieving myself unabashedly in front of my maid. I had a full bladder, and the urine continued to stream down, making a noise, all the while emphasizing my indignity and lowly status.

After I was done, I was given some water and tissue to clean myself, which I did. I was told to go and stand obediently beside the hot tub, and this time, Rashida squatted down on the commode, and began to pee. I watched in fascination as Rashida urinated loudly. She seemed completely to not care that I was there. I was just a piece of the furniture for her. She urinated long and hard until she was done. Then she beckoned me to get thelota(mug) of water and some tissue. I grabbed those and walked up to her.

"Well?" She looked up and asked, in a slightly irritated tone.

I understood. Whereas when I had urinated, I had cleaned myself, but I was now her slave (or as Rashida called me, her "bitch"). Here, Rashida was my Mistress and I her "slut". I was to clean her.

She parted her legs and I rubbed the wet tissue between her legs. My hands became warm as her urine spread there, and I used the water to clean her and then myself. I used another piece of tissue, reached between her legs and rubbed her wet pussy thoroughly, cleaning her. I then turned around to the sink and washed my hands. Upon finishing up, Rashida walked over to where I was standing, and turned me around to face her.

"Now,baba, let's get you into the bath so we can get you cleaned up."

"Yes,bua."

Rashida got into the tub and slid into the warm relaxing embrace of the water. The soapy foam circled around her boobs and she purred contentedly at the bath. As a maid, she would never have dared to do this if my parents were home. However, my parents were not here, and I was completely under her domination to even think of protesting.

All I could think of were her boobs as the water crept around them, soap suds glistening on her nipples.

"Ok,baba, get in." She told me.

"Yes,bua."

I stepped into the bath. A little water slashed and landed outside the tub.

Rashida took her time and cleaned me thoroughly. I felt like a little boy who was being given a bath by his mommy. First she made me turn around so that my back was to her. She took a mug and filled it with water and poured it over my head. She repeated this several times.

Then she told me to raise my hands, and started to scrub me under my armpits.

"You will clean like this every time you take a bath." She told me. "And every Monday you will shave your arm pits, and your pubic hair. I want you completely shaved."

"Yes,bua."

Then she used the brush to clean my back, soaping me as needed.

"Baba, in the future, it will be you who will be doing the cleaning. Do you understand?"

"Yes,bua."

"I will also train you for oral service. Do you know what oral service is, Tarek?"

"Er ... no, bua."

Rashida laughed.

"You will soon find out. OK,kutti, spread your legs. And turn around so that you are facing me."

"Yes,bua."

Rashida lathered her hands, and then gently rubbed my balls, and the soft area between my asshole and scrotum. Despite my discomfort, I started to get hard. Rashida laughed, and then poured some water over my chest, belly and the front of my legs, and brushed my chest thoroughly. She then soaped and lathered my penis.

"Bua, I am so sorry." I apologized, as I began to harden again.

Rashida grinned.

"Do you want to cum,baba?" She asked, as she began to stroke me.

"Yes,bua, YES. Can I, please?"

"NO!" Rashida strongly retorted, stopping her rubbing of my manhood. "You will cum ONLY when I tell you to cum! Got it?"

Her sharp scolding caused me to go limp almost immediately.

"Yes,bua."

Rashida continued to stroke my penis.

"This littlenunuof yours has gotten you into a lot of trouble,baba." She told me, tenderly rubbing the tip of her finger across my dick. "I will train you to use it properly."

"Er ... yes,bua."

Rashida gently kneaded my balls in the palm of her hand.

"Your balls are heavy, Tarek. This is turning you on."

"Yes,bua. I am sorry,bua. Please forgive me,bua."

After we were done, Rashida ordered me to drain out the water. She dried herself with a towel, and then I wiped myself off with the same towel. Rashida then dressed as I stood and watched.

First, she was facing away so I was staring at her lovely, huge, fleshy, bouncing buttocks. She bent down to put on her huge panties. Then she slipped into her petty coat and brought it up to her waist, where she tied it up. She then turned so she was now facing me, her boobs open and bouncing around. She ordered me to grab her brassiere. I had to go around the back and do up her bra, all the while controlling my urge to cum, or rub my cock against her plump buttocks. Rashida then put on her blouse. Finally, the sari went back up, around her, leaving her ample waist and navel completely exposed. Rashida, my maid, was now dressed, and I was still nude.

She then slipped the belt "noose" back over my neck. Obediently, I knelt down so I was on all fours. Rashida laughed.

"So you like being a bitch, eh,baba? I didn't even have to order you to kneel – you did it yourself." My face went flush with shame. Rashida bent down, twisted my ear, and gave my bum a pat to signify my lowly status.

She then led me back to my bedroom on a leash like the servant animal I was. Once she shut the door, Rashida untied the belt and ordered me to stand up. I was now back in my room, still buck naked, at the service of my maid. I was shivering slightly at the damp, and hoped I wouldn't catch a cold.

"There's only one more punishment I want to give you tonight,baba." She told me. "After that, I expect you to be on good behavior."

"Yes,bua. Thank you,bua."

Rashida then told me to bend down so my hands rested against my knees, and I was bent over with my butt sticking out.

"Now,baba, did I bring my cane in here before our bath?"

"I don't think so,bua." I replied honestly. "When I was kissing your feet, I didn't see a cane in your hand."

"Hmm. I could have sworn I brought my cane here." Rashida grumbled. "Now I will have to go back to my room to bring it."

She ordered me to remain in position until she was back.

"If I come back and see you move, even slightly,baba, I will multiply the canings by ten! I want that bum sticking out nice and clear until I am back."

"Yes,bua."

I dared not move as Rashida left the room, leaving the door ajar. I could hear her heavy steps walk across to the other side of the house. There was a silence for a long time. No doubt, she was rummaging through her room for a large, long cane that she had kept especially for this occasion. My butt winced in anticipation of the pain that was no doubt about to result due to that cane. I wondered when Rashida had obtained it. I could hear her steps as she was walking back.

Then I froze. I heard laughter – and it wasn't Rashida's. It was Rubina's! She was back! And the door to my room was open! Should I go over and shut it? That would mean moving, and leaving my position that Rashida had forbidden me too. I did not want Rubina to discover me in this situation, but I did not want more canings from Rashida, or her displeasure. Confused, alarmed, flush with shame, I stood rooted to the spot in my position.

I could definitely hear voices now – Rashida and Rubina. There was laughter and snickering, and they were approaching my room! However it was Rashida alone who entered my room, and upon entering she turned and shut the door. Phew!

"Did you hear me talk to Rubina?" Rashida asked me.

"Yes,bua." I replied. "She's back then?"

"Yes, her uncle is leaving for the village, so she couldn't spend the night there." Rashida looked at me, still bent over, my hands on my knees, in the same position as when she had left me.

"Good, Tarek, that you haven't moved." She clucked her tongue approvingly. "Now tell me,baba, the door was open, Rubina could have walked in any time, yet you didn't move. Why?"

She was going to make me say it. And I found to my surprise that I wanted to say it.

"You had ordered me not to move,bua." I answered. "I am already being punished by you; I have to listen to you,bua, and I did not want to add to my punishment for disobeying you."

"Even though Rubina could have seen you in this degrading position?"

"Er ... yes,bua."

"Excellent! You have been trained well. Now! Back to the caning,baba."

As Rashida spoke, I wondered if Rubina had seen the large cane in Rashida's hand – the cane that Rashida was now swinging to and fro as she approached me. I wondered if Rubina had asked Rashida what the cane was for. She must have seen Rashida enter my room with the cane! Just how much did Rubina know of my now unique relationship with Rashida?

"Have you ever been caned before,baba?" Rashida asked me, causing me to return to the present.

"Only once,bua." I responded. "Mrs. Helen D'Souza, our Social Studies teacher, once took me to her office and caned me for not doing my homework."

"That wasn't too long ago then." Rashida correctly deduced. "Was it on your bare bum, or did you keep your trousers on?"

"She caned me over my trousers,bua."

"Good, so this will be your first bareback caning. Now," Rashida instructed, "Stand up. I want you to walk over to your study desk, bend over the chair and hold on to the seat of the chair. Please assume that position now,baba."

Suppliantly I did as she asked.

"Please spread your legs for me,baba."

I felt the tap of the cane on my inner thighs as I spread my legs far apart. This made my dick and balls hang down completely exposed, between my legs. Remember, I was completely naked. I felt very vulnerable. My maid had a cane in her hand, and I was standing, bent over, legs spread apart.

"You will get ten strokes of the cane." Rashida decided. "As before, count them out loud, and make sure to thank me after each stroke. Do you understand,baba?"

"Yes,bua!" I replied. Ten strokes. I could do this, I told myself.

I felt a tap on my already sore bum, heard aswooshthrough the air, thenWHACK!A bolt of lightning shot across my ass cheeks, jolting my whole body.

"OUCH! One! Thank you,bua. Please cane me again."

WHACK!

"Ow! Ow! Two! Thank you,bua. Please cane me again."

Rashida tapped my cock and balls with the tip of the cane. This made me very aware, once again, that I was undressed and exposed, in my room, bent over my chair with my legs apart. And, I was allowing my maid to see me this way and cane me. Not to mention, my other maid was in the house and could hear us.

WHACK!

"Ow! Three! Thank you,bua. P-p-please cane me again."

WHACK!

That last one was really painful. Rashida had swung with all of her might and the cane had come down fast, and my bottom was really stinging.

"Ouch! Four! T-t-t-thank you,bua. P-p-p-please cane me again." Tears were streaming down my face.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.Rat-tat-tat!I froze. It was Rubina! The door wasn't locked. Surely, she wasn't coming in!

"Apa!" Rubina called out to Rashida from the other side of the door, using the respectful term when addressing an older lady. "Are you in there?"

"Yes, Rubina." Rashida replied. "I am here. What's the matter?"

"Oh, nothing,apa. I am going to bed and just wanted to say good night."

"Oh all right, Rubina." Rashida called out. "Good night. I will go to bed myself in a while. I have some business to attend to here."

"Yes,apa, I am sure you do." I heard a stifled giggle, and then heard her steps walking away.

"How many strokes was that?" Rashida asked me. I was tempted to lie, but I knew it wouldn't get me anywhere.

"Four," I answered, still bent over.

"You are doing good. Almost halfway there." Rashida told me. "Six more strokes to go."

WHACK!

"Five! Thank you,bua." Now I was feeling a mixture of pain and humiliation, knowing it was possible Rubina may know what Rashida was doing to me on the other side of the door, which strangely made me even aroused. "Please cane me again."

WHACK!

"Six! Thank you,bua. Please cane me again-"

Rat-tat-tat!Again, there was the knock on the door!

"Yes?" Rashida asked aloud. "Rubina, what is it?"

"I wanted to say good night tobabaas well." Rubina's replied. She then laughed. "He is in there, isn't he?"

"Of course he is. Wish your other maid good night,baba."

"G-g-g-good night, R-r-rubina!" I mumbled in pain.

"How's your allergy,baba? Did you show your cheeks to Rashidaapa?"

"Er ... yes, I d-d-did, Rubina. She s-s-says not to w-w-worry about it."

"I am seeing his ... er ... cheeks right now, Rubina." Rashida added, a little cheekily.

"I see. Well, good night,baba. Good night,apa." I heard another snicker, and a stifled laughter, and then Rubina was gone.

WHACK!

"Seven! Thank you,bua. Please cane me again."

WHACK!

"Eight! T-t-thank you,bua. P-p-please cane me again."

WHACK!

"Nine! Thank you,bua. Please c-c-c-cane me again."

"This will be the last stroke." Rashida told me. "Stay in position and do not rub your butt until I tell you to."

Although the cane stung my bottom, I still had an erection. The shame from my spanking and caning, coupled with Rubina nearly walking in on us, kept me sexually aroused!

WHACK!

"Ten! Thank you,bua." I made sure to hold my bent over position. Finally, Rashida told me to stand up. She then turned me around so that I was now facing her, my dick erect.

"You have been very good with the punishments today,baba." Rashida praised me. "So I am going to reward you with something I won't do often."

Rashida walked over until her boobs were practically in my face. Then she slowly went down on her knees! Kneeling down so that her nose touched my prick, she opened her lips. Rashida slowly took my dick in her mouth, engulfing it completely.

"Mmmm ... mmmm!" I was in heaven as she licked my penis up and down. My very first blowjob! My very first proper sexual act! Rashida kneaded my balls with one hand as she held me around my waist with the other. She started to suck me harder and harder. I knew I would cum at any point now.

In less than two minutes, I couldn't hold out any longer and shot a big load of sperm into Rashida's inviting mouth. She swallowed every drop of my spunk before she allowed me to take my dick out of her mouth. I continued my in and out motion causing the last vestiges of my seed to dribble into her mouth. Her furious sucking cleaned out the last milky white drop and she let all of it go down her throat.

Rashida stood up, wiping her mouth clean with the back of her hand.

"That was tasty. Good night,baba, my sex slave!"

With that, she was gone, leaving me once again slapped, spanked, caned, humiliated, but strangely, completely happy.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,320 Followers