Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baba!" Rashida called out. "Come here please."

"Yes, bua."

Obediently I placed the folding chair in its place and walked over to Rashida.

"Please turn around."

I obeyed her so that my back was to her friends. Rashida stood beside me and placed a hand on my buttocks. She lovingly caressed me there and then squeezed my left butt cheek.

"He has a little weight on his buns." Rashida said, pinching each of my butt cheeks in turn. "Look at it jiggling as I squeeze it. That's what makes him fun to spank."

As if to prove her point, Rashida gave me a small spank.

"I feed him healthy foods - no junk at all." She declared, her hands patting my derriere. "It's very important I have a healthy slave."

"He does get hard quite easily." Zarine remarked. "Do you find it a problem, apa?"

"Er ... not really. Tarek, turn around please, baba."

"Yes, bua."

I turned around, so now the ladies could see my half erect cock. Rashida wrapped one hand around my penis and started to rub me.

"I have ... rather, we have trained him rather well, I think." She said, continuing to rub me. "Look at him getting hard. But I know, from familiarity, just when to stop so he doesn't cum."

She gave me a few strokes. I was quite hard now.

"Besides," Rashida added, patting my bum with another hand. "He knows if he cums, his buttocks are going to be very sore from the spanking I will give him. Isn't that right, baba?"

"Yes, bua."

Rashida suddenly stopped stroking me and let go.

"Ok, baba. Complete your work."

"Yes, bua."

The chairs were all arranged as asked, and the ladies all sat down. I went to the kitchen to make tea. When it was done, I was ordered to bring it out and serve them. I was careful - I was carrying boiling water and I was naked - so I didn't want to drop anything. However, Shabina had other plans.

As I bent to pour her milk for her tea, she grabbed me by the balls. Immediately I jerked up, and spilt a little bit of milk on her sari.

"Look what he did." Shabina said in mock disgust. "I have milk on my clothes now."

"I'm so sorry!" I was mortified. "Please, apu, forgive me."

"Baba!" Rashida called out, standing up. "Come here."

Petrified, I walked up to face Rashida. She raised a hand and gently pulled my left ear.

"Baba." Her voice was kind, but had firmness to it. "I told you not to embarrass me in front of my guests."

"But, bua." I protested. "I only spilt the milk because Shab... because apu grabbed ... I ..."

"Tsk. Tsk." Rashida got up from her folding chair, and led me by the ear to the dining table. She moved a chair from out of the way so that I was now standing against the edge of the table. The other females all stood behind us, watching with avid interest. Rashida rubbed my bottom and then ordered me to lean over the table.

"Good. Now, baba, spread your legs apart."

I spread them but I guess it wasn't enough.

"A little bit more," Rashida laughed. "C'mon, baba, this is not the first time you are getting spanked like this, is it?"

I spread my legs as far apart as I could. I felt so vulnerable, because now my penis and balls were hanging out in the open, totally exposed for the other maids to see. With my legs spread wide apart, Rashida would be able to spank me on my inner thighs and all over my poor bare ass.

I remained in that position while Rashida stepped out of the room. I could hear the other maids talk in muffled voices, no doubt about me. They were enjoying the show, especially Zarine. Zarine reminded me of Rubina, but I felt uneasy in the presence of these new ladies. I could hardly believe myself, but I was actually wishing Rubina was here to comfort me.

Rashida returned to the room, swinging a cane in her hands.

"Baba," Rashida voiced the punishment loudly for the benefit of her guests. "I was going to spank you with the cane, but since it's Shabina whom you upset, I figure it's only fair that she gets to cane you. What do you think?"

As if I had any say!

"Um, bua. Whatever you decide is right."

"That's a good boy." Rashida patted my bare bum. "A slave boy who has completely submitted to his mistress and will obey her, and be content with whatever she says."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida now turned to Shabina and handed her the cane.

"Make sure to spank him here," She touched my ass and pointed out the spankable area to Shabina. I felt like a piece of meat on display. "And I think you can cane him 5 strokes."

Now it was Shabina who spoke to me.

"Listen, baba. I am going to give you 5 strokes. You will count out each stroke. Do you understand?"

"Yes, apu," I replied. I heard a swishing sound as Shabina tested the cane in the air. I hope she got it right - Rashida knew exactly where to hit. I feared Shabina would hit me on the legs or thighs and cause me a lot of pain.

I felt the tip of the cane tapping my poor naked bum. Zarine and Farida angled in for a better view, and I could feel their heavy breathing on me, as they waited for the cane to come down.

SWOOSH!

It felt like a hundred pins pricked me in a straight line on my ass. I wasn't expecting Shabina to swing so hard, so without thinking my hands went behind and rubbed my throbbing ass.

"Baba!" Rashida exclaimed. "Not only did you forgot to count, you moved without permission! That stroke will not count. Shabina, please hit him again."

SWOOSH!

This time I remained in my place and remembered to count as well, "One! Thank you, apu. I am sorry for ruining your dress. Please spank me again."

I felt her tap my ass with the cane, and heard the whistle of the cane.

SWOOSH!

"Two. Thank you, apu."

"Wow, his pasa is getting even redder." Farida actually reached out and touched me on my butt. Immediately I cringed in acute pain. Oblivious to my howls, Farida groped me to her heart's content, before reluctantly withdrawing to enable Shabina to continue my humiliation.

SWOOSH!

"Three. Thank you, apu. Please forgive me. Please spank me again."

SWOOSH!

"Four. Thank you, apu. "

I was grateful that there would be only one more stroke of the cane.

"Stay bent over the desk after the last stroke." Rashida instructed me.

"Yes, bua."

SWOOSH!

"Five! Thank you, apu."

Shabina stepped back and handed the cane back to Rashida. As I lay whimpering on the table, tears streaming down my face, Rashida nonchalantly placed the cane on the table beside me. She then reached out and ran her hands up and down my exposed penis and balls. Although I had just received a spanking, which included five (really six) sharp strokes of the cane, Rashida's stroking of my manhood made everything felt so good.

Rashida then grabbed my right ear and hauled me to standing position. After twisting my ear for a bit, she asked Farida, "Apa, can you grab his other ear?"

"Of course." Farida was only too happy to help, and grabbed me by my left ear. So now I had a lady on either side pulling one ear each.

"Come, baba."

Hauling me by the ears, they dragged me to a corner of the room where there was a sofa. I knew I could never look Farida in the eye again. As I mentioned, she was the maid of the house next door, which belonged to another rich businessman in Kolkata. I played squash with his son Modi, and would often go there to meet him. Farida would always address me with respect, keep her eyes down and rush to obey anytime I would ask for water or snacks. And here she was, dragging me by the ear, across my own dining room, just after having seen me caned.

Rashida let go of my ears and sat down on the sofa. She parted her legs and started to fold up the pleats of her sari so that her legs became visible. Meanwhile, I remained standing, waiting patiently while Farida continued to hold me by the ear.

"Zarine." Rashida called out to the youngest maid. "Would you like to sit beside me?"

"Oh, yes, apa." In a flash she was seated to the left of Rashida.

Rashida then bent down and took the slipper off her right leg. Holding the sandal in her hand, she gestured to Farida. So I was going to be beaten with her slipper.

Twisting my ear sharply, Farida led me to stand just before Rashida, who snapped her fingers.

"Come on, baba, over you go."

Rashida grabbed my arms and forced me over her lap. She then took one of her legs and crossed it over my knees so that I was completely immobilized. My penis was now dangling between Rashida's thighs, and I felt like a helpless little boy about to receive an over the knee spanking from my mommy. My face was now lying over one thigh of Zarine. She now had the best view of the contortions my face would make after Rashida commenced her onslaught.

"Zarine." Rashida told the girl. "Slap baba for me."

SLAP!

Humiliation washed over me as a girl barely my age, and someone I hardly knew, the daughter of a paanwala, smacked me across my face.

"One! Thank you, Zari- apu, for slapping me. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Two! Thank you, apu, for slapping me. Please slap me again."

"That's enough," Rashida replied firmly, "Now baba, I am going to spank you for trying to give an excuse for spilling milk on Shabina's dress."

I felt Rashida's sandal on my upturned buttocks.

THWAK!

The blow was as quick as it was hard. I remembered to count and thank Rashida.

Then she began to spank me in earnest. After ten hits, I tried to move about, but Rashida held me tightly in place. She was an experienced spanker with me, after all.

"Look, Farida apa," Zarine said, "his pasa is turning even redder."

Thankfully, this time Farida didn't want to examine my behind. After a short breather, Rashida resumed my punishment. Slowly, as I felt my ass warm up, I also felt my penis turn rock hard between her legs.

When Rashida announced that the punishment was complete, she made me stand up and place my hands behind my neck. In this way, I was completely exposed and vulnerable to all the ladies for their examination.

"I cannot believe this." Farida shook her head. "Wow! Just how red his buttocks are!"

"And look at his erection!" Zarine giggled as she played with my rock hard member. "I think bhaiyya enjoys being spanked."

Thankfully for me, the ladies had to return to their respective houses, and I suffered no further punishments. The maids were all instructed to keep the affair a secret and they all promised to do so. After I shut the main door, Rashida turned to me.

"Baba, did you eat?"

"No, bua."

"Ok, go eat some lunch. I will be in the living room watching some TV. After you finish up your lunch, baba, tidy up the kitchen, put the dirty dishes in the sink and make sure the kitchen is spic and span. Then come to the living room."

"Yes, bua."

"And baba, make sure you sit on the floor and eat. You are the slave of a maid, don't forget that. I don't want the table dirtied."

"Yes, bua. Of course, bua."

* * *

I found Rashida on the living room couch, watching an English movie. I also noticed that there a little green garment on the cushion right next to her on the sofa. Rashida beckoned at me to come closer, and muted the volume on the television.

"Come, baba, stand in front of me and face me."

"Yes, bua." I obeyed. There was something about the way Rashida commanded me - her voice wasn't stern or rebuking, perhaps even somewhat loving, but I immediately would rush to submit.

I now stood in front of my older maid servant, naked, anxious, and compliant. I had just eaten, and was feeling a little full. I was also feeling a little cold - I was hoping that remaining nude all day wouldn't make me catch a cold.

"Baba," Rashida looked at my naked penis, and then up at me. "You are a well-respected young man from your Urdu speaking community, yet here you are, standing basharam in front of your lowly Bengali maid without a stitch of clothing on your body, while I am fully attired. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I am your slave, bua." I answered her truthfully. "I put on clothes when you tell me to, I remain naked when it pleases you."

"You remain naked because it excites you, baba, to be my bitch." Rashida replied coldly. "You have a penis, but you are really a slave girl in heart."

"Yes, bua."

"I am sure if this was any other boy in the country, they would have gotten me fired and in jail. Yet, baba, here you are, without any lojja (shame), standing in front of me with your lund khara (cock erect), hoping to get a spanking from me."

"I... um ... yes, bua. I am a dishonor for my community."

"Baba, I am going to examine your penis now. It's been a while since I examined my slave's genitals. Do you have any objections?"

"Of course not, bua." I immediately gushed out. "How could I object to you ... when ..."

Rashida laughed. "Baba, we often make fun of your small penis, does it hurt when we say you have a small dick?"

"Yes, bua, my mistress, but it's the truth."

"Baba, come here. Let me actually want to see just how small it really is."

I gulped. I knew I had a small penis - Rashida and Rubina had repeatedly told me so, and they must know. I of course had never seen a man's penis in real life, only in porn - and boy they were huge. My own penis gave me a lot of insecurity - when soft, it was really small, and my balls were the same. Rubina had once called them 'peas'. And of course, when either of the maids punished me, the nervousness of the punishment seemed to make me even smaller.

Rashida told me to come closer - I was now standing right by her face and my penis was now mere inches away from her lips. I stood there, full exposed and vulnerable. A snicker came across Rashida's lips as she saw my little cock slowly begin to harden.

"A tiny nunu." She commented, as she began to squeeze my manhood with her hands. "This shouldn't take too long."

Rashida lifted my pecker and checked underneath, and in between the dick and the scrotum. The warmth of her hand as she touched my petite member caused it harden a bit in between her index finger and thumb. I heard her laugh under her breath as I began to turn bright red.

Rashida then told me to step a little back while she took out her cell phone.

"Let me take a picture, baba." She chuckled. "I promised to send one to Zarine."

I inwardly groaned. I was going to be source of laughter for the neighbourhood maids. Rashida snapped a picture with my entire body in frame, my teensy weensy erection included, but my head cut off from the picture.

"Your penis," Rashida told me, "is so tiny that it really fits in one finger of mine. You are pretty much the first adult I have seen to have such a small penis."

"I .. I ... yes, bua. I have a small penis."

"Baba!" Rashida patted her knee. "Come, sit on my lap."

"Yes, bua."

I went and positioned my bum on her thighs, and sat down on her ample lap. I squirmed a little as the fabric of her sari rubbed against the bare skin of my recently spanked butt. Rashida gently wrapped her left arm around my lower back, and her right hand wrapped itself around my genitals, and on my semi hard phallus.

"Baba," Rashida slowly started to rub her thumb and forefinger across my shaft. "How's the day going so far?"

I carefully answered, "Bua, I am still learning of the ways I need to completely please you."

Rashida smiled. "Good answer. Now baba, how do you think today's lunch went?"

"I could have behaved better bua." I admitted. "I am sorry you had to spank me."

"Yes, that was unfortunate." Rashida absent mindedly massaged my balls. "I was hoping I didn't have to. Besides, I fully didn't punish you for some of those offenses, baba. I might punish you later tonight."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida continued stroking my cock, which was quite hard. The whole day's situation, where I was just a naked plaything for my maids, was highly erotic, and I had been stroked and fondled often today.

"Notice, baba, I said I might punish you." Rashida gently rubbed the skin of my penis and balls. "If you are good for the rest of the evening, I may forgive you."

"Yes, bua."

I was hoping Rashida's caressing right now did not put me over the edge. I did not cum over her, and I desperately tried to think of other things. However, I needn't have worried. Rashida knew exactly what my point of no return was, and she stopped. I was soon breathing much easier.

Rashida then gave me some work. "Here's what I want you to do for the next few hours, baba."

"First, I am sure you saw this morning how unclean our toilet, the maids' toilet, is. I want you to clean it."

"Um ... yes, of course, bua."

"Good. So you will find everything you need in the cleaning supplies cupboard. I want the mirror shiny, the sink spotless, and the tub scrubbed clean."

"Yes, bua."

"Baba, if I find a single spot missed ..."

Rashida left the sentence hanging. I swallowed nervously.

"Yes, bua. Don't worry, I will clean it thoroughly."

"Make sure you do." Rashida repeated. "I want to take a dump in it this evening, and I want the toilet to be pristine clean."

"Yes, bua."

"Next, after that, I want you to take a shower, and then put on a T-shirt. Then you will help Rubina, who will have returned by then, prepare dinner."

"Yes, bua."

"After dinner, you will have an hour or so to yourself. At 10.30 sharp, you will report to my room."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida then turned and picked up the green garment she had beside her. I saw that it was a woman's undergarment. Rashida held a green panty in her hand.

"Baba, I want you to wear this."

Rashida told me to get up, and then patted me on my bum. After each hit, my butt jiggled.

"Yes, I think these panties will fit you, baba."

I blushed a bright red. Taking the panties from Rashida, I stood for a moment, feeling the material in my hand. It's just like a guy's underwear, I thought. Except of course, the material was smooth to touch. It must have been one of the more expensive panties. They were shapely, and rather thin. It wasn't a proper thong, but not really big that it would cover my entire butt. There was also a faint musky aroma. Unable to help myself, I put the panties close to my nose and took a sniff.

Rashida burst out laughing.

"I forgot baba that you used to sniff our panties." She told me in mock anger. "I have punished you for that before, and really I should punish you again. However, I am letting it go this time."

"Thank you, bua. That is really kind of you."

"Now put it on, baba."

I quickly slipped them on. Rashida was right, they fit me rather smugly. I stood there as Rashida examined me again, the soft fabric of the panty making my cock semi-hard, and I was feeling almost as ashamed and embarrassed as I had been all day. Rashida placed a finger inside the top of the panty, and moved it all around my body. She then reached through the panty and cupped my balls. My penis had hardened quite a bit and the tip of it was now peeking out from the hemline of the panty.