Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you look cute." Rashida giggled. "This is actually Farida's panty. I thought mine would be rather big for you, and Rubina's would be rather tight. I think I will buy you some fresh panties tomorrow, will you like that, my kutti?"

"Er ... yes, bua, I suppose I would." I answered in a meek tone.

"Or, maybe," Rashida's voice had a very naughty tone. "We will just send you to Farida to ask for her old panties, eh baba?"

"I would like that too, bua."

"I bet you would, you daashi (slave girl)." Rashida guffawed. She then made me turn around and examined my rear, before giving me a playful smack on my trunk.

"I am pleased with the way your training is going, my kutti, except one or two instances." Rashida told me. "Every cuckold should know how to serve the women in his life properly as a slave."

"Yes, bua."

* * *

I was on my knees, stark naked (I had taken off the panty), scrubbing the floor of the maid's toilet when the door suddenly opened. It was Rubina.

"You are not done yet?" She made a face. "Khanki kothakar, you were supposed to have finished the washroom half an hour ago."

"I ... I am sorry, Ru- choto bua. I .." I stammered in fright. I had wanted to do a good and thorough job, and had completely forgotten to watch the time.

"You are pathetic." Rubina walked in and stood behind me. Bending over slightly, she smacked my bum sharply.

SMACK!

"I am stuck in 2 hours of traffic, my bladder is bursting, and here you are blocking the washroom."

SMACK!

"Alright, stand up you piece of shit."

"Yes, choto bua."

Laboriously I dropped the sponge and gloves into the tub and stood up. My body was dirty and sweaty, and my hair was matted to my forehead with the humidity.

"How old are you, baba?" Rubina asked me.

"Er, um, twenty, choto bua."

Rubina raised both arms and now held me by my ears.

"And how old am I, baba?" She started to twist my ears as I squirmed in pain.

"Er, ... um ... nineteen, choto bua."

"And here I am, your maid servant, younger than you, giving you, my so-called-master, a proper kaan dola. While you are cleaning your maids' washroom. A task the maid should do, but you are doing. You have no self-respect, baba."

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina let go of my burning ears, and tenderly cupped my balls.

"Yes, the balls are still here." She sneered. "Not too big though."

"Yes, choto bua. I have small balls."

"How much longer do you think you will need to clean the washroom, baba?" Rubina asked me, gently kneading my balls between her thumb and forefinger, as one would roll a ball of dough. "I need to pee."

Rubina then wrapped her hands around my flaccid member and started to softly stroke it. Despite all that was going on, unbelievably I started to respond to her touch and get hard.

"I ... Perhaps another twenty minutes, choto bua."

"Hmm." Rubina acknowledged, while continuing to fondle my genitals, and no doubt aware of my semi-hard erection. "How infuriating! I really had a full bladder, baba. Yet I don't want to use the other washrooms in the house."

"I ... I don't know what to do, choto bua. You can pee here right now. I can step out to give you privacy."

"Baba! ARE YOU NOW TELLING ME WHEN TO PEE?!!"

"No! No! Of course not, choto bua! I was merely giving a suggestion."

"I see." Rubina now let go of my balls, and remained standing in front of me while she pondered her next step. "No, baba, I WILL PEE, and you don't need to step out."

To my surprise, Rubina then started to disrobe herself. She took off the pallu of her sari and then started to unwrap it. Once it was completely off, she hung it on a hanger from the door. Then she untied the knot of her petticoat and let it drop on the floor, and she quickly kicked it so that it went to the pile of dirty clothes in the corner. Down came her panties as well. I could see that her pubic area was completely shaved, and she obviously kept herself very clean.

Rubina then reached around behind her back and unclasped her blouse. As a final act, her bra came off, freeing the lovely melons that sprang up. There were we, both of us stark naked, yet she was the one in control and I was the one who was her slave.

"What do you think, baba?" Rubina cupped her right breast in her hand and jiggled it. "Do you like my breasts?"

"I ... er... choto bua, you have beautiful breasts."

Rubina now cupper and wiggled her left breast. "And, this?"

"Choto bua, as I said you have lovely breasts. Both of them."

Rubina pinched her nipples seductively. "Do you wish to lick them, slave?"

Was I in a dream? Was Rubina actually going to let me do that?

"Yes, choto bua, if you permit me to. I am your slave."

"Perhaps later, daashi. If you are good. For now, I am going to slap you for blocking the washroom."

Rubina then walked over to me and grabbed my now hard manhood with her left hand. Then she told me to show her my left cheek.

SLAP!

"Other cheek."

SLAP!

"Turn your face again."

SLAP!

"Other cheek!"

SLAP!

And so it continued, as she slapped my face again and again. After each slap, I pathetically thanked her, counted, and asked her to slap me again. Meanwhile, her non-slapping hand continued to hold me by my rock hard penis.

"Alright, baba." Rubina let go of me and my penis. "Now kneel on the floor. No, not there, you fucking asshole! Right there, by the commode. Kneel!"

I got down on the floor and knelt down beside the commode. I was hard to kneel and you're your eyes cast down when you have a hard-on. Rubina came and sat down at the edge of the commode, facing me.

"OK, baba. Now open your mouth, and drink as much as possible!"

Rubina parted her legs and grabbed my hair. She then pulled me by the hair, burying my face into her clit and began to urinate.

Her spray hit me with a vengeance, splashing me in the eyes, my nose, my mouth and my tongue. Her warm and golden urine trickled down my face and fell on my chest, splattering around on the floor that I had just cleaned. Rubina kept on peeing for a long time. I remembered her orders to open my mouth and drank the urine as much as I could. I tried to obey but most of it fell on my face. Women don't really pee like dudes (like, duh). Where we guys just point and let loose, and our urine is a stream, Rubina was pretty much squirting it all over me. Urine hit my eyes, my mouth, my nose, my cheeks all at the same time. I tried to drink the one that fell on my mouth, but I also couldn't move much - Rubina had a sharp pull on my hair. So I just gulped whatever I could. Her urine had a warm, salty taste to it.

After Rubina was done, she ordered me to clean her. Rubina parted her legs as I rubbed a wet tissue between her pubic area. My hands became warm as her urine spread there, and I used the water to clean her first and then myself. I used another piece of tissue, reached between her legs and rubbed her wet pussy thoroughly, cleansing her. Upon finishing up, I noticed she was still sitting on the toilet, a grin lighting up her lips.

"Get back on your knees baba. It's time I used you like a slave should be used - to give satisfaction to his mistress." Rubina announced. I knelt down again so that my lips were now just above the toilet bowl, heading right between her legs.

"Get that mouth of yours in here now." Rubina demanded.

I began by lapping at Rubina's pussy. Her youthful skin is smooth and velvet soft. She was already quite wet, and her clitoris had a potent musky aroma. She's ovulating, I realized, and horny. With my fingers I gently parted her swollen lips and exposed the soft inner tissue. My tongue flicked slowly from bottom to top, again and again as I drank in my younger mistress's juice. Slowly I slid my tongue into her cunt. Yes - I could now hear her moans of pleasure. I was by now an expert in satisfying the maids orally. Rubina gasped as my tongue caressed her labia. Very gently, I started to suck at her vulva. Rubina cried out as I hit the spot. My tongue was now all over her, rubbing, licking, making her pussy slick and dripping like a faucet.

I decided to get a little bold. I wrapped my hands around Rubina's lower back, so as to hug her. She didn't seem to care; she was moaning loudly. I placed a finger into my mouth to wet it before sliding it deep into Rubina's ass. I finger fucked her asshole while continuing to suck and tongue her pussy. Her juices were now all over my face as I struggled to lick each precious drop.

Rubina started to cum. Her hips started to buckle and she grasped me by my hair, pulling it roughly.

"Oh, yes. Oh yes. OH YES!"

I continued to finger fuck Rubina's ass and suck her pussy until she exploded, shrieking out her pleasure.

"OH, YES! OH YES! OH YES!"

It took five minutes before Rubina could compose herself. Her breathing slowly returned to normal. I continued to lick her clean throughout this time. I loved the taste of her sweet creamy cum. Rubina then stood up. Without saying another word to me, she walked out of the toilet.

I made sure I finished cleaning the washroom and my shower very quickly after that, in case the washroom was needed again.

* * *

Dinner was simple yet tasty. I had pasta, meatballs and some veggies (after the maids finished eating of course). I served them, wearing only a T-shirt (with Rashida's permission of course, she didn't want me to catch a cold too) and Farida's green panty, and after they had done, I had their left overs. When I was done, Rashida gave me about 50 minutes of free time.

"Baba, you have 50 minutes. Do NOT masturbate, do NOT watch porn or anything like that. Just relax, and report to my room sharply at 10.30 pm."

"Yes, bua."

I was told to bend down and kiss her feet for giving me some free time, which I did. After that, I went to the living room and switched on the TV. The second half of a knock out game featuring my favorite soccer team, Manchester United, was just about to start. I quickly did the calculation. I had 50 minutes before I was to report to Rashida's room. The game had 45 minutes left. So I had enough time to shut the TV and walk over to her room.

I started to get engrossed in the game. The game was tied 2-2 going into the final minutes. And I completely forgot that extra time and tie breakers was not part of the 45 minutes. Which was rather unfortunate for me. All I knew was that suddenly the TV was switched off, and my right ear was in a whole world of pain.

* * *

Rubina led me by the ear down the hall. Here was I, the young master of the house, being hauled in disgrace to my servant's room, with her painfully twisting and pulling my ear along the way. I was being marched by Rubina to her bedroom, where she intended to reprimand me. By twisting and pinching my ear, she was making the walk from the living room to the servants' quarters all the more shameful for me. The fact that I was much taller than her meant that as she pulled me by the ear, I had to walk keeping bent over, which was much more demeaning for me and made me feel like I was really in hot water. Rubina also kept scolding me on the way, letting me know my behavior was not at all acceptable and I was going to get a good thrashing.

"Baba, I am very disappointed in you." She twisted my ear painfully as we walked into her room. "10.30 pm has come and gone and where's our slave? Watching a football game?"

"I am so sorry, choto bua. It won't happen again."

Rubina stopped, let go of my ear and turned to face me.

"Really, baba, and how many times will you say that?"

My eyes looked down in shame. My dick shriveled up in shame inside the panty. I knew I had brought this on totally on myself.

SLAP!

The mark of her dainty five fingers spread sharply across my cheek.

SLAP!

"Don't you say something when slapped, baba?"

"Oh, yes, of course choto bua. I ..."

SLAP!

"One! Thank you, choto bua, for punishing me. I deserve your slaps. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Two! Thank you, choto bua, for punishing me. I really deserve your slaps. Please slap me again."

Rubina continued to slap me, while I counted each slap and thanked her again, and again. A hand struck my cheek, and I counted and thanked her. Then she would back hand me, hitting the other cheek with the back of that hand, and I would demurely count and thank her again.

A couple of years ago, never would I have thought that this maid servant, who comes from such a poor family, and who is close to my age, would be slapping me so confidently, without any consequences, while I, her boss, would meekly accept the punishment meted out to me.

"Let me see your cheeks, baba."

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina examined my warm cheeks, which had now turned bright red, partially from shame, partially from pain, and slapped me a couple more times before she deemed it enough. She then caught hold of my ear again and led me to the chair in the centre of her room. Leaving me alone, she sat down on the chair, adjusted the sari around her legs, and then snapped her fingers.

"LICK!" She ordered, planting her right foot forward.

Immediately I was on all fours, instantly moving to her right foot. I pressed a few kisses on her ankle and toes. Then I stuck my tongue out and began to lick at her foot through the straps of her sandal.

"I expect better from you by now, baba." Rubina scolded.

I began licking her foot faster. I licked wildly at the toes. I licked harder all along her foot, around the back and to her heel. I could feel her beginning to relax. I continued to lick, more determined to please her. After a few minutes Rubina presented me with her left foot. I meticulously licked clean every inch of her foot.

"That's enough!" She announced. "Come! Baba, lie over my lap."

"It's 10.30 pm, and you had your dinner, baba." Rubina removed her somewhat wet slipper from her right foot as I placed myself compliantly across her lap. "You were supposed to report yourself to Rashida apa's room. Yet, I find you watching a football match on TV, completely oblivious to the time."

"I am so sorry, choto bua." I apologized in earnest. "I was just about to leave, I swear!"

"Please don't lie, baba. You were completely into the game until I held you by the ear."

Rubina pulled down the panty I was wearing to my ankles, exposing my butt.

"Hmmph!" She sneered in derision. "I knew the day would soon come when you would be dressed in a woman's panty."

Rubina then cupped my balls and jiggled them.

"How does these peas feel inside a panty, baba? Do you like wearing a woman's undergarment?"

"Er, yes, bua." I almost chocked on the words but I knew it was the truth. "It feels nice."

"That's because you are a slave girl with a small penis, baba."

Rubina then rolled off the T-shirt I was wearing, over my neck and head, until it was on the floor. I was now completely naked, spread helplessly across her lap, buttocks up in the air. Rubina placed the base of her sandal on my butt, so I could have a premonition of what she was going to hit me with. Then she raised her hand and struck.

THWACK!

I drew in my breath sharply as the sting spread across my left bum cheek, before I exhaled.

"One." I counted and stated. "Thank you choto bua for spanking my butt. I am so sorry. May I have one more?"

THWACK!

"Two." I said. "Thank you choto bua for paddling my butt. May I have one more?"

THWACK!

"Three." I said. "Thank you choto bua. May I have one more, please?"

THWACK!

"Four." I said. "Thank you choto bua. May I have one more?"

THWACK!

My bum was now on fire. At this point, all I could do was grit my teeth and take each strike with no more than a jerk of my body and a slight frown.

"Five." I said. "Thank you, choto bua. May I have one more, please?"

THWACK!

"Six." I said. "Thank you choto bua for the spank. May I have one more, please?"

"I think that should be enough for now." Rubina replied. She put the slipper back on her foot. My spirits rose. Was my chastisement over? Knowing Rubina, however, I dared not get up from my bent over position.

"Come." She grabbed my left ear and pulled me up, "Let's go to the Rashida apa's room."

It was utterly humbling. My family pays two maids to do the work of the house. Yet today, I had done most of the cleaning, while taking orders from (and being punished by) my maids. And now here was Rubina, after having stripped me naked and spanked me and slapped me, holding me derogatively by the ear, twisting it, and leading me to my other maid's room for further punishments.

Rubina knocked on Rashida's door, all the time twisting my ear. I was squirming all over the place as she would pinch the ear really hard. Tough to imagine but that diminutive maid was a strong person.

"Enter."

Rashida was seated, relaxing on her bed, with a book across her lap. She put down the book and looked at us as we entered her room. Rubina entered the room first, and then me, pulled along by my ear. Rashida sighed.

"Baba," Her voice was calm, yet I detected an undertone of sadness. It was as if she was just as disappointed that I hadn't reported to her on time, as I was petrified of her anger. "I was just about to head off for a relaxing night. Despite all your mistakes today, on the whole you were a good slave. I was planning to not punish you at all and just go to bed. All you had to do was just report to me on time."

To say Rashida was not happy would have been an understatement.

"I am sorry, bua." I started to blubber. "I swear I was just about to shut the TV off, the second half of the match ..."

""SHUT UP!" Rashida's eyes shone in fury, "Not only do you forget to report in time, now you try to lie about it and give me some pathetic excuse!"

Rashida carried a heavy chair to the center of the room. I swallowed. I felt myself perspiring.

"Bua, please forgive me. Please!" I started to whimper and beg Rashida. "Please have mercy on me. Please! I swear to you I will never, ever, EVER, do this again. I will always report to you on time. Please bua."

Rashida stood behind the chair and then looked at Rubina.

"Bua, please don't punish me hard. Please, I beg you I will be a good slave girl."

"Rubina," Rashida commanded, as I continued to plead for mercy. "Let go of his ear. Good. OK, now leave. I will handle him from here on."

If Rubina was surprised at this rather abrupt dismissal, she didn't show it. The most I got from her was a small gasp, and then she immediately let go of my now beetroot red ear. Turning around on her heels sharply, she exited the room. No one in this house disobeyed Rashida.

Rashida followed her and then shut the door behind her. She then turned to me.

"What do I do with you, baba?"

"Please, please, bua, amake maaf koro (please forgive me). I am so sorry. You see, I don't know why I forgot. Please, I will never do this again." I was blubbering.

"Well, if I don't punish you, baba, then how will you learn?"