Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bua," I tried to give her examples of my past good behavior. "I always report to you for my nightly punishments on time. Please bua."

Rashida paused to consider. I stood there, half crying, my ass and cheeks red from Rubina's punishment, as I pleaded with her. Then, to my surprise, Rashida spread out her arms.

"Baba, my slave, my kutti, come here. You need a hug."

"Oh, bua, my goddess, YES!"

I was crying. Tears flowed down my face as I hugged Rashida warmly. I forgot that I was naked, and my maid servant was clothed, I forgot that I was being humiliated by my servants, I forgot that I was a slave girl. I forgot that in this household I occupied the lowest rung on the ladder. I forgot that Rashida, my maid servant, had stripped me naked and caned me in front of other maid servants. I forgot that my maids were treating me like a daashi.

All I knew was that I lost myself in the moment. I lost myself in Rashida's embrace. I wrapped my arms around her waist and squeezed her tightly, and buried my face in her gargantuan boobs. Rashida of course placed one arm on my back, and stroked my head with the other.

"There, there, baba, it will be alright."

I continued to hug her, my relief palpable at her mercy, as Rashida kissed me on each tear stained cheek. My dick painfully throbbed and pushed out. Rashida stroked my head and ran her hands through my hair, before holding me by the chin.

"Baba, I was going to give you a spanking like you never had before."

"Y..yes, bua?"

"But I have changed my mind. However, you still have to take one last punishment."

I looked her nervously. I thought she was really going to just let me go. Apparently, I was wrong. Rashida wasn't so easily pacified. At least, I hope she was not going to punish me as strictly as she had originally planned to. Moreover, her hug and her kisses had helped calm me somewhat. If you are a slave, you know how much your mistress's loving gestures and kisses and hugs mean to you.

Rashida gently led me to her bed. She put a kolbalish (a long cylindrical pillow) on the centre of the bed.

"I want you to lie on the bed, face down, your dick on the pillow, so your butts are sticking up." She ordered.

"Yes, bua." I conformed to her wishes, the pillow raising my bum high in the air for my spanking.

"You will receive ten strokes from my cane." Rashida declared. "You need to count the strokes out loud, and if you stand up in pain or forget to count, the stroke will be given again."

"Yes, bua." I was relieved. Ten strokes. I could do this. I gritted my teeth and waited.

SWOOSH!

The first stroke hit me. I felt like someone had taken a sharp nail and had driven it into my ass. Unable to help myself, I reached around and rubbed my poor bottom.

"I told you NOT to move baba," Rashida scolded me. "So that stroke will be given again. Please return your hands back to position."

"Yes, bua."

SWOOSH!

This time, after the stroke hit, I stayed in place and said "One! Thank you, bua."

SWOOSH!

SWOOSH!

I received nine (well, really ten) counted strokes on my blistering bottom. Before my last stroke, Rashida commanded, "Baba, remain like this bent over the bed after your last stroke."

"Yes, bua."

SWOOSH!

"T-t-ten! Thank you, bua!"

"Baba, you took this punishment very well." Rashida praised me. I felt happy, not only was my punishment over, but I had managed to put my mistress in a good mood. I still did not dare move though - I remained on the bed. No doubt my bottom was now covered in a series of welts that ware causing me raw biting pain. I could hear some rustling, and then I felt Rashida's hands on my bum. Oooh, it felt cold! She was rubbing some soothing lotion over my ass.

The initial contact of her fingers increased the pain as my skin's soreness was irritated, but then I started to feel the coolness of the lotion do its magic as Rashida prodded and probed my ass. With each move she swirled and moved her hands around, jiggling my butts, giving me some calm relief.

"Alright baba," Rashida told me, "Move over to right of the bed, and turn over so you are reclining on the bed on your right side, facing me."

I did as Rashida ordered, somewhat puzzled that I was told not to get off her bed. I really hoped she had no further punishments for me. I moved to the right side of the bed, which was near the wall. Then I turned so that I was on the right side of the bed, lying on my right, and looking at my mistress Rashida.

To my surprise, Rashida was taking off her sari. She unhooked the pallu and unwrapped the big sari all around her body, until it lay in a crumpled heap on the floor. She was now dressed in a small blouse from which her boobs struggled to get free, and a petticoat, leaving her ample belly, navel and midriff all bare. Rashida then got into her bed and started to lie down, and turning so that she faced me.

"Baba," She was smiling at me, "Since you have served me faithfully today, I decided I will allow you to sleep on this bed with me. You can hug and kiss and fondle your mistress, WITH LOVE, but that's all you can do. If you try anything else without permission, you will be kicked out of my bed. Do you understand?"

"Oh, bua, oh my goddess, oh my love!" I hugged her and squeezed her as Rashida purred in pleasure. I moved my tongue and kissed her on her fleshy cheeks. I moved a hand and cupped a breast. I dared not unhook her blouse, but just squeezing that melon, just to feel her nipple in my fingers through the thin material of her blouse, was heaven. I moved a hand and grabbed her chubby buttocks, giving them a squeeze. And I kissed her on the lips. I could hardly believe it, I was kissing my mistress on her lips! I was even allowed to touch and squeeze her boobs! I was grinding against her lower body with mine!

Rashida moved her hand and rubbed my now stiff penis.

"Baba, do you need to cum?"

THIS IS WHY I loved Rashida. This is why I was so submissive to her. This is why I would follow her and obey her and treat her like a goddess. To any slave, you know why you take those punishments, why you let yourself be humiliated, why you allow yourself to be used as a toilet. It's for this moment, when you mistress cuddles you and allows you to cum.

"Yes, bua, may I? Please?"

Rashida responded by starting to finger my manhood.

"Mmmm ... mmmm!" I was in heaven as she ran her fingers up and down my cock. Rashida kneaded my balls with one hand as she stroked the penis with the other. The pace of her stroking kept on becoming faster and faster. I knew I would cum at any point now.

My knees started to buckle and my ass stiffened. Rashida continued to stroke me while her tongue lashed around inside my mouth. I felt my balls begin to tighten. My face contorted as I began to ejaculate. Oh, how I could cum! Gallons of thick, milky white semen oozed out of my penis, onto Rashida's hands, staining her dress, her bed sheets and still I continued to cum. My hips jerked as the last vestiges of my love juice poured out.

Despite all the spankings, the humiliation and the ear pulls, if this was how every day of my slavery would end, I could not wait to be a slave. Clearly the next two weeks was going to be so memorable, Rashida, my mistress!