Slave Trains a New Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
298 Followers

She came strutting out the door and down the steps. I met her at the side of the truck she collapsed into my arms hugging me tightly.

"You fiend I spent all my breaks getting myself off I was so turned on. I had to change the tampon twice. God, I am so glad I have you," Joan laid her head on my shoulder and gave me a big hug.

I lifted her into the truck. We stopped and got take out on the way to her place. Joan shed her clothes as soon as we were inside. After we had eaten, she opened the box with the costume's in it and taken them out and checked all the pieces to see if they were in good condition the cloth pieces smelled of mothballs and would need to be dry cleaned.

In the bottom of the box were pictures of her in the dog and cow costume. One showed her in the back seat of the car in the pet carrier wearing the dog costume. They were very elaborate paws and masks. She explained she had only tried on the cat costume when it was made to make sure it fit. Her husband had died before she had a chance to wear it. She explained there were contacts that made her eyes look like the particular animal's eyes and blocked vision she was mostly blind with the contacts in her eyes. She could make out shadows. She put all the fabric pieces into a bag to take to the cleaners. Joan told me she would model them all for my this weekend.

By the time, we had eaten and checked the costumes it was getting late. Joan wanted to take a shower.

"You can take the butt plug and don't put the ballet boots back on."

Joan went off happily humming to herself to take her shower. I went on to bed and was almost asleep when she came to bed rubbing one of her nipples against my mouth till I started sucking then we went to sleep. The rest of the week slipped by quickly as we settled into a routine. I treated her to short session in the dungeon Friday evening having her demonstrate more of the equipment.

Saturday

Joan woke me early sucking on my hard cock it was a morning ritual now unless she was bound for the night. Soon as she noticed I was awake, she started picking up the tempo. She slowly worked me to the edge twice and backed off then took me over the top the third time to shattering orgasm. She licked me clean and went to make breakfast. While I took a shower, I noticed she has already had hers. When finished I slipped on a pair of shorts and went to have breakfast; my plate was on the table steaming when I sat down she crawled under the table and fished my cock out and started sucking on it gently while I ate.

By the time I finished, Joan had my cock at attention.

"Please fuck me hard and make me cum Master," Joan said.

She walked into the living room and bent over the back of the couch. I stood and let my shorts fall and stepped out of them. Then walked over and gave her a good hard fucking pulling on her nipples hard and smacking her ass hard enough to get her off twice. When I had felt my orgasm start to build, I pulled out and turned her around and finished in her mouth. Joan had happily taken my cum down her throat. I insisted on helping with the dishes. Then we went into the living room for her to model the costumes.

Joan had laid them out. She explained once she had one of them on she was mostly blind and could not speak well and was unable to get out of it without help. So she had to be with someone she trusted to wear one of them.

"Put on the dog costume first," I told her.

She held up a full body suit that covered all but her head and arms. The body suit had short fur. There were zippers around the arm and neck holes and a zipper at the crotch. And small cut out for her nipples to poke thru also paw shaped knee pads and zippered flaps of material on the side of the thighs. I helped her get into the body suit and zipped it up. Then she took the contacts into the bathroom and put them in I had to help her back to the living room she could not see. The contacts made her eyes look like dogs eyes. I picked up the arm covers and slid them over her arm they were boned so she could not bend her elbows. And held her hands at a 90-degree angle and buckled at the wrist trapping her hands in the paw shaped ends they then zipped to the body suit. She kneeled down and bent her legs at the knees and instructed me to take the flaps at her thighs and match the zippers to one on her lower leg and zip them up. Effectively trapping her legs in the bent position her heels pressed against her butt cheeks. She was on all for paws now her hands trapped and useless in the front legs of the costume her legs uncomfortably bent at the knee held tightly in that position. She was totally helpless.

"Take the butt plug with the tail attached to it and put a small dab of lube just enough to get it in my asshole," Joan told me.

I picked up the tail the butt plug part was 4" long and 2" around at the largest point. I had worked the large butt plug into Joan's asshole holding the tail up. God was this kinky. The tail bent up in a slight curve. She had wiggled her ass making the tail wag.

"The two 2 ounce weights get hooked to the barbells in my nipples. Then put on the hood with the ears on it over my head tuck my hair inside and zip it to the suit. And last the mask it gets strapped to my head giving me a big nose and whiskers the hooks at the side of the mouth of the mask pull my cheeks back real far, so all my teeth show making it hard to talk. But still leaving my mouth open to be fucked. Finally, the strap at the top of the mask gets hooked to the ring in the middle of my back holding my head up. Then put the collar on and hook on the leash. You will have to lead me around I am blind with the contacts in."

I gave her ass a hard slap and had hooked the weights to her nipples and got the hood and the mask buckled to her head hooks pulling her cheeks back uncomfortable and the strap holding her head up and back in an uncomfortable position. I buckled her collar on and hooked the leash up gave her a tug and led her around the room crawling like a dog. The costume was very good but looked very uncomfortable to wear. There was no way she could get out of it without help.

"Sit-Stay," I commanded her. She had sat and looked up panting like a dog letting her tongue stick out.

I left her sitting there and went and got the large dog crate. Put it in the corner of the kitchen. Picked up the leash.

"Come, go in your crate," I commanded as I led her over to it by the leash.

She had crawled in and turned around and looked out at me. I closed the door and latched it she whined. I went down the basement to the dungeon and got the remote controlled egg, back upstairs and opened the door on the crate.

"Come out Joan I have a surprise for the good dog."

As she had crawled out, wagging her tail, I led her into the living room as she crawled behind me. When I reached the couch, I sat down.

"Turn around and put your head down," I commanded.

She complied.

"Good dog," I said as I petted her.

She wagged her tail. I unzipped the crotch of the suit. She was dripping wet shoved the egg deep into her pussy luckily the suit had a removable pad so it would not get soiled. I zipped the crotch of the suit back up. Joan had moaned and panted as I pushed the egg into her. I unhooked the leash.

"Sit and put your head on my leg."

She had turned around and sat at my feet put her head on my leg wagging her tail.

"Good girl," I said and petted her.

I turned the egg on low. Joan looked up at me and whined and started panting.

"Sit up," I commanded as I put the egg on medium.

"You may cum."

I tugged and twisted the weights hanging from her distended nipples. Joan had exploded into a shattering screaming orgasm making unidentifiable sounds. She tried to stay sitting up but had lost control and flopped down on the floor on her side panting. When she regained control of her body, she returned to the sitting position. Wagging her tail and panting like a dog. I stood up and slipped off my pants and freeing my hard cock.

"Lick your Master's cock," I commanded.

She crawled toward the sound of my voice I reached out and guided her mouth onto my cock. With her cheeks pulled back by the mask she couldn't suck so, she licked, and face fucked herself while wagging her tail and humming. The weights hanging from her nipples swung wildly. I laid my head back on the couch and enjoyed her working on my hard cock. The humming switched to moaning.

" Don't cum you nasty bitch. You have to get me off before you can cum and get out of the costume."

She started taking my cock down her throat and holding it there and letting her throat contract as she swallowed and rubbed the underside with her tongue. She would hold my cock down her throat for almost 2 minutes before coming up to breath. I fought to hold back the orgasm building in my balls after about 10 minutes I let it overtake me.

Screaming, "Oh god you hot kinky bitch."

I grabbed her head and held it against my crotch as I pumped a large load of cum down her throat. As I finished and left go of her head, she had jerked it up gasping for breath. She dove right back down on my softening cock. She soon had it hard again and started the same pattern she had kept on tirelessly after about 20 minutes.

"Stop," I commanded.

She shook her head no. She kept bobbing her head up and down. I turned the egg on high and reached around her and pulled and twisted her nipples.

"Cum for your Master; you nasty bitch," I commanded her.

She froze and jerked and started to violently shake as she came then flopped over on her side on the floor finally letting my hard cock slide out of her mouth. She was shaking with after tremors of the orgasm. She lay still for almost 10 minutes. When she finally came back to earth. She got back on all four paws wagging her tail and panting.

"For disobeying me you are going to get five strokes with the cane, and you have to stay in the costume until lunch time."

She whined and turned around wagging her tail at me inviting me to give her the strokes. Smart ass bitch. I went and got the cane. She was blind with the contacts in so she wouldn't know till she heard the swish and the crack as it landed on her beautiful butt.

"This is punishment no orgasms."

Who was I fooling the caning was not the punishment not letting her cum was.

As I wound up and laid the first stroke on her butt just under her tail, which she was still wagging at me. I waited for her to register the pain and then let her have the other four strokes about 30 seconds apart. After the last stroke, she whined, but she never stopped wagging her tail while I hit her ass hard with the cane.

"Crawl around the house like a dog sniffing don't knock anything over, or you will get five more strokes for each thing you knock over. You have two more hours before you can get out of the costume."

She wagged her tail and started crawling around the house acting like a dog. Her legs and hands had to hurt not to mention the weights swinging on her distended nipples. I knew she would knock something over just because she liked to be cained. I picked up my tablet and checked the news and when the college games were on and watched her out of the corner of my eye as she had crawled on her four paws sniffing around the house. She eventually came over to the couch and sniffed my cock and gave it a couple of licks. I rubbed her back, and she laid down at my feet. I reached down and gave her a hard smack on her ass.

"I didn't give you permission to lay down," I scolded her.

She had got back up on her paws.

"Now keep crawling around as I told you," I commanded.

She crawled over and bumped the end table knocking two pictures over then crawled w quickly over to the other end table and did the same thing knocking over a picture and the lamp.

"Get over here," I commanded her, as she crawled in front of me and turned her ass at me and wagged her tail. Knowing she was going to get a lot of strokes of the cane on her already sore ass.

"That's 25 strokes you earned. Bad dogs get no lunch either. You will spend the afternoon in the costume locked your crate, bad dog. Joan wagged the tail at me.(She was inviting me to whip her ass) Now fetch the cane."

Joan still blinded by the contacts crawled around sniffing trying to find the cane. Finally, I directed her to it. So she liked being treated like a dog. She returned with the cane in her mouth dropped in my lap. Turned around and put her head down presenting her butt to receive strokes.

"This is punishment no orgasms. You were a bad dog,"

I gave her 15 medium strokes all over her butt she would have some nice welts. Again she wagged her tail the whole time.

"Roll over on your back," I commanded.

Joan rolled over quickly. I had given her one very gentle swat on each nipple she vibrated with each one. Then I gave the underside of her breasts the other eight strokes. She never moved as they landed with a crack.

I left her laying on her back and went and got two more two ounce weights. I hooked them to her nipples.

"On your paws," I commanded.

She let out a breath as the weights swung on her nipples. I clipped the leash on and led her to the back door. Unzipped the crotch and removed the pad and the egg. Checked to see no one was around the yard it had a 6' board privacy fence. Opened the door and led her out. She had to feel the cool air but followed me out into the yard into the grass never resisting.

"Relive yourself."

She squatted and peed carefully not getting any on the suit. I led her back into the house the weights swing wildly from her nipples stretching them painfully. I put the pad back in the suit and zipped it up unhooked the leash.

"Sit-Stay."

She sat. I went and made my lunch stepped out of my shorts and got her positioned under the table and guided her mouth onto my hard cock.

"My cum is all you get for lunch,"

She rocked on her hands and knees running my cock in and out of her mouth and throat, while I ate my lunch. When I finished, eating I let my orgasm go and pumped my cum into her throat holding her nose against my crotch.

"Crawl out from under the table and roll on you back."

She complied. I went and got a bottle of water.

"I am going to give you some water. Let me know when you have had enough."

She had drunk almost the whole bottle before she turned her head.

"On you paws and in your crate."

She turned in a circle I led her to the crate. I dropped out of character for a moment to check if she was ok.

I asked, "Are you alright, and you want to do this."

She nodded yes.

"In your crate Joan. You were a bad dog," She crawled in wagging her tail.

"No laying down you must stand the whole time."

I locked the door on the crate shut. I would buy her an engagement ring she completely trusted me with her life. I didn't have to worry about her running off with someone else. I turned on the TV and watched the college football game. I kept an eye on her the whole time she would whine once in a while.

"Quite you are being punished."

After watching her wag her tail while standing in the crate. God this is so kinky it had my cock hard again. I went over and opened the door on the crate.

"Come out Master needs you to relieve his hard-on. I led her into the living room unzipped the crotch of the suit and pulled it open Lined up and plunged in and started pounding away making the weights on her nipples swing wildly. I could feel her building to her orgasm.

"You are on punishment no orgasms."

When I couldn't hold my orgasm off any longer, I pulled out and moved around and shot my cum in her mouth? I let her lick on my cock for few minutes before I got up and put the pad back in the suit and zipped it closed.

"That's my good girl."

I patted her on the head and led her back to the crate and locked her in.

Joan stood in the crate acting like a dog for two hours. It was 2 pm she had been in the painfully uncomfortable costume for 4 hours already and seemed to be enjoying it. I ordered chinse delivery for 5:30.

"You have 3 hours left to go on your punishment time. You are to crawl around the house acting like a dog be careful no breaking anything keep crawling no stopping or laying down. Now get moving," I commanded Joan.

I gave her ass a hard smack with my hand. I picked up the cane. I sat on the couch watching TV but keeping an eye on her as she crawled around the living room sniffing the furniture and wagging her tail. I got up a couple of time and gave her stroke with the cane when I caught her staying in one place too long, so she knew I was watching her.

"Come."

Joan crawled over to me following the sound of my voice. She had been wearing the confining uncomfortable costume for eight hours virtually blind because of the contacts. I removed the mask first; she had rolled her head around working the stiffness out of her neck. Then freed her legs then worked the tail but plug out of her ass, and lastly, I freed her arms and unhooked the weights from her nipples. I then led her into the bathroom to remove the contacts.

"Master, did you enjoy that as much as I did?"

I hugged her tightly as I kissed her passionately. Joan returned the kiss.

"Unzip me I want to be naked."

I helped her out of the body suit, and she slid her heels on I handed her one of the micro mini skirts she stepped into it and pulled it up. We went to wait for the food; it arrived almost as soon as we entered the living room. I opened the door and paid for it. Then we took the food to the kitchen to eat. After we finished, I followed her into the living room I noticed the nasty welts and some bruises on her pert ass. I went and got the lotion sat down and patted my lap for her to lay down so I could put the lotion on the sooth the burn and help it heal. I rubbed the applications in good. I stroked her slit once in a while. Then I had her turn over so I could do the underside of her breasts. We spent the rest of the evening with her laying on my lap while I stroke her head.

Joan had explained the other costumes were similar in design, and she would wear the cow costume tomorrow and cat costume Friday on my day off and the again on Saturday for the party.

Sunday

The day started normally for us her sucking on my cock when I woke up. I had gotten used to that perk real quick. Being Sunday Joan had time for a slow blowjob. She loved sucking my cock, and it showed as she was a master at bringing me off quick or dragging it out. She is usually able to get me hard again almost immediately, which she had done today with my encouragement because I wanted to fuck her in the pussy till she came a few times.

Joan got my first orgasm going in record time knowing I wanted to fuck her hard and rough. And soon had my cock standing at attention. She had crawled up over my body and slowly took my cock deep into her hot wet tight hairless pussy. I let her start moving her hips while I enjoyed the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I grabbed hold of her nipples squeezing them hard between my thumb and fingers and twisting and pulling them. She was into her first orgasm quickly. I started thrusting into her and kept tormenting her nipples that lit her fire. As she came down from her first orgasm, she started her second one and then her third one by that time I was ready to cum. I rolled us over climbed her body and shot my cum in her mouth which is where she preferred it was less messy. She was just with it enough to swallow it down.

I got out of bed and went to make breakfast while she recovered. I made some scrambled eggs and potatoes and just as I was just finishing up when she had wandered into the kitchen in just her heels.

" I am going to be a cow today. Breakfast smells good."

I handed her a plate and dished some food on to it and made myself one. We ate in silence. I was anticipating her in the costume. If the dog costume had been any indication, this would be just as hot and kinky.

pfanv
pfanv
298 Followers