Slave Trains a New Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
299 Followers

"Are you planning on wearing the cow costume all day," I asked Joan.

Once I am in it, I can't get out of it till you take it off me. So that is up to you. The cow costume is obscene. All my privates and tits are hanging out. The last time I wore it for 12 hours outdoors at the costume party."

Now I was hot in anticipation of seeing her in the cow costume. We finished breakfast and went to start getting her into the costume. The cow costume had a body suit similar to the dog's costume except cutout letting her bare pussy show, her tits hanging out of the holes cut in the costume. Her legs were again bent at the knee and forcing her heels against her butt cheeks. The knee pads shaped as hoofs. Once I had her zipped in and her breast's pulled thru the holes, she went and put the contacts in they completely blocked her vision, so I led her back to the living room. She got down on her hands and knees. Sitting back on her heels so could zip the flaps holding her legs folded, last the front legs locking her wrists in and zipped them to the body suit she was looking like a white cow with brown spots. Next was the tail this one had a scary 5" long butt plug to hold the tail in place. I had put some lube on it and started working it slowly into her asshole Joan just pushed back and seated it.

"There are six rubber coated alligator clips hanging on the inside the legs of the costume. Pull my pussy lips till you can put the clip on them they hold my pussy wide open. I told you it was obscene."

The clips stretched her pussy lips about 1.5 inches, and they held her pussy obscenely wide open exposing her inner labia. The clips would pull her pussy lips when she crawled around. Next, the hood hiding her hair and giving her cow ears. Next was the mask that gave her a cow nose her nose poked out the middle of the mask it also strapped to her head and had a strap to pull her head up and back also hooks to pull her cheeks back tightly.

"Take the large bells and hook them to my nipple barbells. There is a 2" diameter ring it goes in my nose there is a tunnel in the center part of my nose for it to fit thru then you hook the lead to my nose ring."

It was a good costume made a human look as much like a cow as possible.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Very kinky. You wore this costume for 12 hours straight?"

"Yes just crawling is enough to stimulate me. The bells weigh five ounces each, and when they ring the vibrations travel thru my breasts, it is both stimulating and annoying at the same time. I was tied to post in the middle of the yard. At the time, I was still lactating, and he fucked me and milked my tits in front of everyone he left me standing there dripping cum from my pussy and milk from my tits. Just thinking about it now has me ready to cum. One last thing that thing that looks like grill lighter is a shocker kind of a cattle prod for humans."

I was 9:30 it had taken us a ½ hour to get her into the cow costume. She had been right it was more obscene than the dog costume also more uncomfortable.

"Ok unless you have anything else to add only mooing."

"Moo."

I clipped the lead to her nose ring leading her around the house a few times and out around the back yard three times. Joan stopped I had tugged on the lead, and she still wouldn't move. Then I remembered the shocker thing I tied the lead to the fence post. And went and got it untieing the lead and tugged she stood stubbornly. I turned and put the shocker against her exposed breast and pulled the trigger. She jerked making the bell jingle mooing I tugged on the lead she mooed twice, so I zapped each nipple she jerked hard making the bells bounce and jingle, and when I tugged on the leash again she followed this time.

I led her back toward the house when I opened the door, Joan, the cow stopped and tried to back up mooing loudly. I zapped her nipple she jerked jingling the bells but was still trying to back up. I thought for a minute remembering her relating the story to me of what had been done to her the last time she wore the cow costume.

"You want me to fuck you and milk your tits and leave you in the back yard dripping cum?" She nodded her head yes.

I led her to the fence and tied the lead up high putting some tension on it. I pulled her by the tail into position freed my hard cock and thrust into her spread pussy. I bent over her back bending her tail out of the way putting a lot of pressure on the butt plug deep in her asshole. I reached around grabbing each of her breasts and squeezed as hard as I could while I fucked her roughly. She mooed her approval while I continued to pound into her pussy. I did not last long till I was pumping cum into her wide open sex. When I came, I roughly pulled her breast and used them as handles holding her against me to keep my cock deep in her pussy. When my cock had started to soften, I pulled out and walked around to her head and shoved my messy cock into her mouth she licked it clean and had kept sucking she nipped my cock with her teeth as I pulled out.

"Bad cow. Stick out your tongue."

She mooed and stuck out her tongue I zapped it twice to her credit she kept tongue out even after the second zap. I left her there with her tongue sticking out dripping cum from her well fucked held wide open pussy. I went and got the cane and a couple of wooden clothespins. When I returned outside Joan, the cow still was had her tongue sticking out. I put the two clothes pins on her tongue. I put the cane under her between her legs and her breasts that were being weighted down by the heavy bells. I flicked it back and forth lightly striking her tits and legs making the bells ring.

"Cum for me Joan, the cow."

I kept swinging the cane back and forth lightly striking her breasts and legs alternately. Joan, the cow, started mooing louder with each strike of the cane. That turned to a blood-curdling scream as she climaxed she rocked back and forth almost falling over I held her, so she didn't tip over with one hand and untied the lead from the fence post and then tied it almost at ground level. I left go then, but she was steady on her hoofs.

Watching her climax had got my cock hard again. I took the lead and pulled Joan the cows head around removed the clothes pins and put my hard cock against her lips soon as she realized my cock was against her lips she started sucking and turned so I could fuck her mouth and throat. It was a lust-crazed face fuck that lasted a very short time I was all too soon climaxing in Joan the cow's throat. Soon as I recovered my senses,

"Joan speak did I hurt you?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Moo no"

I went and got her a bottle of water and straw. She drank the whole bottle. It was after 11 I noticed when got the water. I thought of asking her if she was hungry but nixed the idea. I left Joan the cow tied to the fence post and went into the house. I got a shallow bowl and cut up some chunks of cheese into small squares. I cubed some left over mild sausage. I got a second bowl and filled it with water it was a temperate cloudy day out so she would not be too cold or too hot I found a stool that would put the food at the right height then carried it all outside.

"There is a stool in front of you with two bowls on it the one on the right is meat and cheese the one on the left is water enjoy your lunch I will be back to milk you again in about an hour, understand? Moo twice for yes.

"Moo, Moo."

I made a noise like I was going into the house but sat right outside the door eating my sandwich and watched her eat from the bowl. She couldn't bend her front legs/arms because of the boning keeping them straight. Head had been held back by a strap, so she had to walk the hooves forward to get her mouth into the bowl. She had to feel for the cubes to because of the black out contacts she had in her eyes making them look like a cow's eyes. I was not able to figure out how she stood being blind. She managed to eat most of the cubes and drank some of the water then had backed up and moved to her left leaned back and peed. Then tried not to put her rear hooves in the puddle. She moved to the end of the lead.

About 45minutes went by as I sat mesmerized. Watching as Joan moved to get around the stool with the bowls on it to get to where the lead was tied to the fence post-Joan's every movement making the bells jingle; working it loose using her teeth then using the fence as a guide walked around the yard like a cow would. She stepped on the lead once jerking her head down I let her walk around for about a half hour the bells jingling the whole time. Then went out making sure to make enough noise, so she hears me.

"So you don't like to be tied up."

"Moo," just once which meant no.

"Time for your milking."

"Mooo, Mooo,"

I walked out to where she was standing and picked up the lead and led her back close to the house and tied her lead to the railing giving her ass a hard slap.

"Ready for you milking?"

"MOO MOOO."

I took the zapper and did each nipple twice.

"That for wandering around unsupervised."

Then I got behind her and rammed my cock into her wide open pussy without warning.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOO," she commented.

I bent over her back pushing tail sideways moving the butt plug around. I reached around grabbing her hanging tits and pulled her back so I could ram into her pussy harder.

"MOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOOOOO."

"MOOOOOOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,"

She kept mooing as I slammed into her pussy again and again. Using her tits for leverage to get as deep as possible. I had no idea how long I lasted before I climaxed deep in her pussy. I staggered around in front of her and shoved my messy cock into her mouth and let her clean our combined juices off. She was mooing softly. It took me about 5 minutes to recover. Joan held off her orgasm I did not give her to cum.

"You don't get to cum you were a bad cow you wondered around unsupervised. You could have hurt yourself stepping on the lead. I will let you cum at your next milking in 2 hours. Now I am going to call you Besse while you are wearing the cow costume."

I removed the lead gave Besse a good hard slap on her pert ass.

"I took the lead off you may wonder around now. I am going to leave the door open, so I can hear your bells so keep moving, so I know you are alright. I am missing the football game."

Then I gave Besse's ass another hard slap and went in to watch the game. She started walking around after I gave her the second slap. In the house turned on the game but kept the volume low so I could hear the bells jingling. I would get up and check on her during the commercials. Beese would slowly walk till she bumped into something. Just before it was time to give Besse her third milking, it started to rain. I grabbed the lead and clipped it to Besse's nose ring and led her under the awning.

"You will have to stay tied up till it stops raining understand?"

"MOOO, MOOOO."

"You have 15minutes till it is milking time."

I went back into the house to watch the game until milking time. The game was almost over, but penalties stretched it longer, so it was more like 30 minutes till I went out to milk Besse. She heard me come out of the door and mooed twice loudly. The kinkiness of this was working on me I was hard and ready. I used Besse's tail to get her positioned where I wanted her. Then rammed into her wide open dripping pussy. Besse started MOOO, MOOO. Each pair of them getting louder.

"You may cum after I do."

I gave her tail a hard tug. Then pushed it aside so could grab her hanging tits. I started pulling almost all the way out and ramming back in fast and hard using her tits for leverage. Besse stopped mooing and was grunting each time I thrust into her hot dripping nasty pussy dripping with hours old cum. I realized I was nowhere near to a climax Besse was in for a long haul. I rammed into her for a good 15 minutes before I felt the cum start to boil out of my balls.

Taking a death grip on her tits yanking her hard against me as I shot my cum deep into her well-used pussy. When I came down from the sexual never-never land, I still had a death grip on her tits Besse was limp I was keeping her from tipping over. When I pulled out she started to come around; I held her up till she steadied herself on her hooves. I moved around to her head and stuck my nasty messy cock into her mouth she had sucked weakly.

"Joan dear I think we are both spent. I don't think I have enough strength to carry you into the house yet. Can you walk in?"

She mumbled something but didn't move. So we stayed where we were under the awning. It took us about 15 minutes till I was able to get Besse the cow into the house still dribbling cum from her well-used pussy. Once she was in the kitchen, I worked the mask and hood off her head. She had let out a big sigh. I unhooked the bells.Then I worked the front legs off her arms and freed her legs. I tried to work the butt plug that held the tail out. That took about 10 minutes. Joan had gotten strong enough to sit up by then, and I unzipped the body suit and helped her peel it off her body, I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom and sat her down in the tub and turned on the taps and poured some bubble bath.

"God was that intense I came so hard the last time I passed out, the fireworks were going off in my mind. I don't feel bad at all. I haven't fucked that many times so close together in years. We will have to make sure to put more lube on the tail's butt plug, though I am a bit sore."

"You might be able to get my cock hard again, but I don't think there is any more cum in me. I think I came five times. I don't have a clue how many time you came."

`"We will have to get a Besse name tag made before I wear that costume again. We still have the cat costume to use for the party next Saturday. When I get home from work on Friday, I will wear it for you for a couple of hours. We should decide on a name and get a name tag made. It turned me on, even more, when you started calling me Besse."

The tub was full by then I turned off the taps. I left Joan to soak and went to take a shower in the basement. I finished and got dressed. Then went to see how Joan was doing. She had just got out of the tub I had gone and gotten her a pair of heels. I motioned for her to turn around I wanted to check how her ass was recovering from the canning it took yesterday. There were only two thin bruises the rest was just extra pink.

"Yes, my ass is a bit tender. I think it has a nice afterglow. The last two days have taken the edge off my neediness. I Feel wonderful. But will still do anything you want me to."

We crashed then had some leftovers and sat and cuddled on the couch till bed time. No bondage for tonight just Joan making sure I had a nipple to suck on.

pfanv
pfanv
299 Followers