Slave's Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not the case. "Slave," he said, "what have I told you about being still while you are being punished?"

"Oh sir, I am sorry, I am used to your hand, but that of a stranger, he is different." Slave pleaded.

Victor's reply was almost as she had expected, "well then, James is just going to have to allow you to get used to his hand." Turning to James, he said "you may spank her until she takes this chastisement as she should, silently and still."

James could not believe his ears. Another time, wow, and her ass looked so pretty when it was red. More than just spanking her, James wanted to slip his cock in her. He looked over to Victor, possibly for some sort of visual cue, and with the nod, he looked back to the tender little ass that was laying there for his enjoyment. He was astonished to notice that her pussy was glistening with wetness. My God, he thought, she really likes this. His reaction was totally involuntary. He grew and his manhood stood straight out, creating a tent in his pants.

Slowly, his hand reached down to touch her ass. Lifting it in readiness, he landed another spanking down on Slave's ass. Again Slave flinched, but this time no noise came from her lips. When James looked at Victor, he only nodded. James snuck a dip of his finger into Slave's wet hairless pussy, lifted his hand and again spanked her now very red ass. This time, to his disappointment, Slave lay still.

Victor walked to the front of the desk and looked down on Slave. Now, Tom, it is your turn. Tom had noticed when James had dipped his finger, and saw it come out glistening with moisture. He realized that in some way, Slave did like this and knew that he would like it as well. He walked behind the desk and looked. Sure enough, Slave was wet, her hairless pussy was dripping with moisture and her pretty red ass that showed the lines from the fingers that has swatted before was there. Her ass was almost begging for more. He too, noticed that his cock had gotten bigger. And with that, he allowed his hand to come down, hard on Slave's ass right over the red marks. This time, Slave moaned but did not move, and he was almost disappointed that he would not get to spank her again.

"Now" commanded Victor. "Stand up, and you are to refill our drinks."

As she stood, he noticed that she had come undone. "Well, now I see that you want to show yourself off. Let me help you" he said as he walked around the desk, ripped off the white lace that was, until this time hiding her delicious breasts, and sat down. As he sat, he also stepped on the panties that lie on the floor. "You will not need this."

Slave could do nothing but walk over to the drink caddy and pour additional drinks for the men. Knowing that for the remainder of the evening she was to leave her self exposed to these men. When she walked away from the caddy, with the drinks in her hand, Victor summoned her to him.

Squeezing each nipple to their hardness, he said "well, if we have to look at them, it is important that they are looking their best." He then waved her off with a shake of his hand. Slave went to serve the drinks. Tom only stared, but James wanted to touch. When he reached up to touch her hardened nipple, Slave's breath hitched. This made Victor well aware of what had transpired.

"Well Slave," he said "you must be aware that beauty such as this is to be fondled. Gentlemen, you are free to touch anything that is showing." Slave was surprised when she felt Toms hand caress her ass. It was not one of hurt, but one of kindness, almost like he wanted to remove the pain that had been inflicted moments before. Turning, she smiled at Tom and served Victor his drink. "Is there anything else that I can do for you?" she asked.

"You can check on dinner. We will want to eat in fifteen minutes."

"Yes sir" she said as she curtsied and walked out of the room.

Hurrying to the kitchen, she entered, forgetting that her nipples were hard, and that her protective fabric had been removed. As soon as she saw the look on Emilio's face, she remembered. Too late to do anything, she merely said that dinner was to be served in fifteen minutes, and quickly ducked out.

The response on Emilio was immediate. His cock became as hard as a rock, and he smiled at Angelica. Knowing that he would want to take her, she walked over to him and put her hands on his shoulder. Emilio slipped his hand up her skirt and let him feel the wetness. This time, Emilio was gentler with her. Whispering, he said "we have little time now, but soon we will have more." For the first time since this game began, he looked at Angelica and saw Angelica, not Slave.

This in turn made Angelica respond in like. When Emilio looked at her, he saw the lust that she harboured for him. It was at this time that something changed. Emilio held her for a moment, gazing into her eyes, he kissed her. He then brought her to the desk, sat down on a chair, and set her on his lap.

The kiss soon turned from desire to lust. This time it was Angelica that wanted release, as she pulled off Emilio's pants and pushed him back down into the chair. Sitting down on Emilio, she rode him hard and furious. The climax came almost instantaneously. Angelica collapsed on Emilio, sweat running down her face, and kissed him, gently.

Meanwhile, Slave was busy making sure that the table was properly set. She was bent over the table rearranging the flowers when the men walked in. With her skirt hiked up, and her delicate ass, still pink from the spankings, showed. She was well aware of the effect that she had on all three men. When she had turned around, Slave could see that Victor had relaxed, and she knew that things were heading more along the direction that Victor had wanted. Turning she smiled and said. "Dinner is ready, Emilio has made a wonderful meal, and it can be brought out when ever you are ready, would you care for a pre dinner drink? Or would you like to start with some appetizers."

"Just dinner" said Victor. And she walked into the kitchen.

Unsuspecting what was transpiring in the kitchen, Slave entered. What she saw was the last thing she had expected. It made her so hot to see Angelica in the throws of the final climax and Emilio buried deep within her. "Dinner needs to be served, now" She took the soup and ladled it into bowls, and hurried into the dining room. As she reached to set down Tom's bowl of soup, Tom was unable to control himself any longer; he took her breast in his hand and squeezed her nipple.

James, seeing this, figured he should be able to put his hand on her ass. As she bent over, he put his hand on her ass, and was completely surprised by the wetness, which only caused him to insert a finger into her dripping pussy. Amazed at the wetness and the ease of entrance, he could not help wiggling his fingers. This made Slave jump a little causing her to spill some of the contents in the final bowl. Victor, upon seeing this, and being already pissed at James for making some rather strong assertions in the library about how he needed to keep his job, and that the pay had better go up, was not happy. He decided that he ought to teach this young whip a lesson. "Slave, get the whip."

To this, Slave was horrified, she had not had the whip used on her for months and felt that it was not appropriate in this situation, but because she new better than to argue, she gave Victor his bowl of soup and with a curtsy, left to go get the whip.

As soon as she left, Victor looked at Tom and asked him "what do you think of your son's advances, I have given liberties to touch what can be seen, but it is pretty likely that where his hand was could not be seen."

Tom could only nod. His son has stepped over his limits, and needed to be put in check. But then his son had always done so. Maybe Victor was the man to put him in his place. Tom spoke, slowly, sadly; "You are right, Victor, as always. Something must be done." He looked over at his son with pity in his eyes, knowing that Jimmy had no idea what was about to happen to him. "Strip off your pants, son, and bend over the table."

Jimmy looked at his father, horror dawning in his eyes. "Now" said Tom with a sterner voice than he had ever used with his son. Not believing what was being said, James could only comply, with horror written all over his face.

"You see, Jimmy", Victor said, "your father knows me; you do not. Your father knows that your family owes everything to me; that without me, the rest of your clients would soon desert you; that without me, your family would lose everything, Jimmy." He said as he leaned back in his chair, tapping his fingertips together. "So he knows that this is the one way, the only way, which you can atone for what you have done and how you have extorted money from the company to pay your whores."

When Slave arrived with the whip in hand, she walked in the room with a look of sadness on her face, only to see James spread out in such a position. Slowly, a smile came to her face, and Victor had only now realized that she had thought that he would use it on her. He saw that she would like to be the one to use the whip. Upon this realization, Victor simply nodded at James, and Slave got this very evil grin on her face. Tom watched as her face shone, and he too smiled.

James saw it in her eyes, the look that she would want revenge. Never did he believe that this would be possible. For a brief moment he was sorry that he was so rough on her. But that soon passed as the first sting hit his ass. Never in his life had he been struck, not even as a child, and now here was this gorgeous woman, inflicting him with a pain that was very foreign and very painful.

When James moaned and almost stood up, his father said in a very stern voice, " you are to stay put and not move, and Slave will continue this until you are able to take this like a man" The smile that came to Slave's face was beautiful to Tom. Slave reached down with her hand and placed it over the red marks on his ass. Lifting her hand, she brought the other hand, the one with the whip, down on James ass, hard. Again, James moaned. However, this time, instead of almost standing upright, he only moved a little. Resolved to get this over as quick as possible, he lay still to take his punishment.

Slave again struck him with the whip and again James moaned. This time Slave did not strike him so quickly. She placed her hand gently on the red marks that were beginning to welt, and when James had settled down, she struck, fast and hard. This made James jump. Something he was trying not to do. Again the whip came down. This time, James was able to lie there, and "take it like a man" as his father had instructed. He thought that the punishment was over, and that he could relax now.

But to his surprise, Slave is not interested in this being over so quickly. She dipped the handle into the butter and looked at Victor for permission. He simply nodded. She then looked to Tom, who only smiled with encouragement. So, she leaned over, her mouth close to James's ear, her breasts against his back and told him "Now it is your turn to learn what it feels like, to have no power, to be the victim. Now you are going to feel what it is like to have someone touch you where you may not like it. So, spread those cheeks dear, relax, it will be less painful."

She slowly reached out.....her hand almost with a mind of it own...and slowly pushed the handle of the whip deeply into the butter... looked up at Victor, with a look of absolute need, for his approval, she waited. Victor only smiled, and this is the smile that James saw as Slave was fondling his ass.

Slowly, Slave spread the right cheek away, and placed the well lubricated handle next to James's little brown hole. Sliding it up and down, she teased him. Each time she came near his rosebud, his ass clenched shut, not willing to have this assailment to this area of his body. Angrily, he stood and began to storm out, only to run into the hard chest of Victor. Tom stood and walked over to offer his assistance. Tom and Victor both took an arm, brought him to a small table and together, they tied the squirming James up; his elbows to the legs on the far side, and his knees to the near side, giving him no chance for escape.

Slowly Slave, knelt in front of James, her breasts in his face, and showed him the whip handle, coated in butter. "This is going to be your new best friend, Jimmy dear. You are going to know this whip better than you have ever known anything before in your life. I am going to take this and ram it all the way up to here." She then points to a place that is 8 inches up, "or maybe there" she points to a place further down the whips handle. The look on James face was filled with horror.

Returning to his back side, she slowly caressed his opening with the tip of the handle, until it slid just inside of him....he clenched, his hips shaking violently, desperately seeking any escape...and with one, strong move Slave took him with the whip handle, making him cry out in despair.

She smiled, slowly "Like it, Jimmy? This is what it is like to have no control." Slave began reaming him with the whip, with long, deep strokes. "This is what it is like to be helpless." She slapped his ass, digging her fingers into his trembling flesh. "This is what it is like to be an object, fit only to be used for someone else's pleasure. Do you like it?" As an afterthought she added, "Honey?"

This in turn, gave old Tom quite a start, never in his wildest imagination would he have believed that the sight of his son, being tormented by this beautiful woman, be such a turn on. His hand reached down and grabbed his cock. Victor, seeing this motioned for Tom to go and take Slave. Tom was on auto pilot, and at that point, nothing could have stopped him. He walked up behind Slave and placed his hand on her ass. Slave, relishing in the newfound power that was given to her, learned that she too was very horny. The hand that was placed there, only made her more so and she leaned back to accept the hand.

This encouraged Tom, and he immediately dropped his pants. Not that he really needed the encouragement, but it was truly a sight, this beautiful ass was so eager to be held and touched and by him. It took only a second for Tom's hard cock to find the very wet, very willing, and very horny pleasure spot of Slave. Her moan was one of complete pleasure, almost a scream. Never before had she been so hot for a stranger, so willing to enjoy.

The response came swift for Slave, and soon she was to busy with what was happening to her, that she forgot about what she was doing. She only wanted to be filled, to have someone fuck her, hard, and this is exactly what Tom was doing.

Victor upon realizing what was happening, and having noticed that there were eyes peering out of the kitchen, "Angelica, come in here and take over from Slave, she seems to be too preoccupied to finish the task at hand." he commanded.

Angelica was confused, as she had never thought she would be privy to such a show. Not really sure what her role was to be, she entered and continued to look for more direction. Victor only nodded at James. James began to cry out, he had thought that this was over, but now he had a new, and almost as beautiful woman, seeing him in this position. He shook with terror as she got ready to assault him as Slave had. While Angelica was not as rough as Slave, it was still painful to James' sore bottom.

Victor, being bothered by the noise, walked over, stood in front of James and took out his huge cock. Grabbing James by the hair, while Angelica was reaming his ass, Victor pulled his hair hard and upward. The only response from James was that he knew what was about to happen. His throat constricted to the new attack on his body. The further the hair was lifted, the more his mouth had no choice but to open. "Time for you to realize that you need to be silent," Victor said. Slowly, Victor inserted his cock into his mouth, about the time that Victor's cock hit the back of James' throat, he seemed to soften, and his lips became fastened onto Victors cock. James' begins to reach with his mouth, looking to get as much of Victor as possible. This in turn, affected Victor in such a way that he has almost lost control. He began to alternate with Angelica and the two of them pushed James to the limit. Each taking turns to push in, each taking turns to pull out. The table moved back and forth as each of them took turns ramming the opening of their attention

This brought James to a rocking climax and soon he was spilling his seed all over the floor. Victor too had cum, but not enough to keep him down. With a hard penis, he noticed that Tom has finished with his prize, walking to her; took her hand, and brought her to the couch. The love making between the two, its sounds of passion and the look of shear enjoyment that came from the two lovers, had everyone ready to start again. Angelica seemed to be an open target for Tom. As he walked over to her, the response was similar. She too wanted to have a man's attention. Tom was a man. Immediately she knelt beside James, and Tom took this as a signal that he was to enter. Very happily, he obliged.

Upon seeing Angelica so busy, Emilio became hard. He walked up to James, still tied on the table top, looked down at him, and smiled. Slowly he removed his cock and James could only smile as he saw the large cock in front of him. Trying to reach it with his mouth, he wanted to suck more cock. Not even in his wildest imagination did he think that he would have enjoyed sucking on another man's cock. To his great dismay, Emilio just looked down on him and walked behind him, looked at his ass, then at Victor who is far to busy to notice that he has even entered the room.

Realizing that the women are now busy at the moment, he looks to James' ass. It really did not take long for Emilio to decide where he wanted to put his hard cock. After all, he had never done a man before, and this ass would be very slippery, thanks to the butter and Slave.

Bending over, he whispered in James ear. "Here you go, but it had better be tight. I want to feel the walls of your ass trying to grab my cock and hold it dear. If you disappoint me, I will have Angelica use this whip on your cock." James knew that Angelica was kneeling right next to the table and could indeed do this if instructed. Having learned that what is said is done here. James clenched his ass as hard as possible and prepared for the assault. Emilio spread the cheeks, poised his cock right above the now butter covered ass and pointed. Not sure what he was going to do, he merely leaned forward. His cock slid all the way in without hitting any barrier. It was tight, as was instructed, but not tight enough. He leaned over for one more warning, this time just showing the whip to James.

The response was immediate. It felt as if his cock was going to be swallowed In fact, it felt so good, that Emilio could not move for a second. Emilio had never felt something so tight, and it made him want to check out Angelica's ass at the soonest possible chance. In frenzy, Emilio rammed in and out of James' ass, wanting more and more to feel the walls constrict.

However, to Emilio's dismay, the further this went along the looser the ass felt. Was it him, or was it just James getting lazy. HMMM can't have that. He bent down and gave Angelica, who still being screwed by Tom, the whip. She looked at it in uncertainty, and then looked where Emilio was pointing. She then heard Tom horse voice say from behind her, "Oh my God, do it. Whip that young mans cock so that he learns to do everything that is asked of him." As his cock began to rock harder into her pussy

Immediately, James ass became tight, hoping that this would end the possible chance of his cock feeling the whip. But to his dismay, Emilio and Tom continued to prompt Angelica to continue. With no hope for mercy, James just clenched and readied himself for the new assault on his body. Angelica, very aware that Tom behind her had become a more attentive lover since this image flashed through his mind, decided that she really should to do this. After all, it was a wonderful feeling that was being rammed in behind her, one of compassion, lust and now with some sort of stronger animal instinct. But when he spanked her ass, saying "you must do this, or it will be you who gets the whip" her mind was made up. She could see the welts and knew that she would like them better on someone else.