Slave's Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Complying with the wishes of the men, she went in for the attack. With the first try, she hit his leg. Readjusting her aim, the second one hit true. Both James and Emilio screamed; James with complete pain and Emilio with complete pleasure. Seeing this effect on Emilio only encouraged her; for she still wanted nothing more than to please Emilio. Again she aimed and again she was true. This caused Tom to assault her pussy all the more. The actions were so that she could not focus on anything but what was behind her. It was almost erotic, both her and Emilio came at the same time. Both came hard and were much drained. Tom followed suit, and the only one who was not as pleased with where this evening went was James. His ass hurt, his throat hurt, and his cock had never felt such pain.

Victor was finished with Slave about the time that this entire ordeal began and he just held Slave as they watched together. As the three men came, almost in unison, he whispered in her ear, "for sure this deal would be signed, only needed to pick the right time. Why don't you run to the library and get the contract and have it ready." As Slave began to move, Victor said "but not yet, it is nice to just lie here holding you." Slave just leaned a little more into Victor, smiled and watched the show.

What happened next totally would have amazed an onlooker. For when everyone had their fill, well everyone except James, they all got up, untied James, and went back to either the kitchen or to the table to eat as if nothing had happened. Only James fidgeted as he tried to get comfortable on his now sore body.

As dinner progressed, the contract was signed, just as Victor had predicted. Everyone left happy, well almost everyone. Poor James still hurt in places that he never thought could hold such pain.