SlaveX: Utter Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comoros7
Comoros7
62 Followers

"Good girl. Did you cum a second time last night?" Julia was humiliated but like a moth to a flame she couldn't pull herself away.

"No! You humiliated me! Left me with panties in my mouth and went offline!"

"So you followed my order then?"

Julia had no response: she had, she had humiliated herself in her own home for this stranger! She nodded to herself in stunned silence.

Suddenly a voice boomed out of laptop speakers. Julia quickly found the volume control and turned it down so as not to wake her infant son.

"You're here because you want to cum again." It wasn't a question but with a croak Julia mindlessly responded.

"Yes."

"I will allow you to tonight."

Allow!? Julia couldn't believe his comment but she managed to kept quiet: she wanted to know what MasterX had planned for her and how she'd be told, allowed, to orgasm again.

"Lift up your nightie. Show me your panties."

Julia hesitated but slowly started obeying. Gradually she took hold of the bottom of the white nightie and brought it up revealing her tight white panties to the internet stranger.

"Panties around your knees."

Julia felt her excitement building. She was on the edge of giving a live show of her most intimate parts to an internet master. Her breathing quickened as she yanked her panties down and displayed her newly shaved pussy to the camera. She realised it took her some self-control not to start rubbing immediately. Instead she waited, on display, for her next order.

"Find two things to use in your pussy."

Julia's lust overpowered her brain and she didn't even think as she stood up leaving her panties pulled tight around her knees. Quickly she shuffled to her bedside table and brought out two modest vibrators: her only sex toys. After she returned to her chair she instinctively raised her nightie again to once again reveal her pussy to the camera. Silently she held up the vibrators to the camera for approval.

"What others do you have?"

"I..." Julia's mouth dried up: it was the most intimate thing she had ever talked about with anyone and she was happy that MasterX couldn't see her bright red face. "I... don't have anything else."

"You will find two others things, things you haven't used before."

Julia's eyes went wide but her pussy immediately responded: she was going to be commanded into a filthy act with random household objects! But she didn't hesitate to respond to the anonymous MasterX: "Yes."

Quickly Julia stood up and glanced around the room. Five minutes after leaving the video screen Julia returned. On her lap she placed two objects: a carrot - freshly washed - and a spatula. She had felt like a thief as she crept down to the kitchen to retrieve the objects with their illicit purposes. Slowly Julia held them up for approval.

"Very good girl. Rub your pussy for me."

Julia hesitated: it wasn't for him it was for her! But she consciously avoided thinking about it as she knew she only wanted to submit, the orgasm already building inside her. Julia's hand automatically reached down to her clit. At first she stayed silent, disturbed by the bizarre, naughty, act, but soon she moaned as she could feel herself getting wet as a heat started spreading from her pussy.

"Put the carrot in your cunt."

Julia couldn't believe the vulgar language but again she avoided thinking about it. She knew she would get to cum from this and that was all she was wanted to think about. Julia rubbed the vegetable up and down her wet pussy lips, preparing it with her juices.

"Now!" MasterX's voice booming order broke through Julia's laptop speakers.

Julia grunted as she complied immediately and slid the long thick carrot into her pussy. Julia gradually pushed it deeper with each thrust and her moans increased constantly. She fixed her eyes onto her screen as she enjoyed the original view of her pussy and the obscene act she was committing. Desperate to climax Julia increased the intensity and pushed harder and faster as her tits wobbled underneath her nightie with each thrust. Julia increasingly enjoyed her obscene display for the internet stranger. Unconsciously she decided to vocalise her feelings and slowly her groans and moans increased to show MasterX she enjoyed obeying.

"Stop." MasterX's voice broke through Julia's moans. She obeyed and paused, nearly the full length of the vegetable inside her.

"Put it in your mouth."

Julia sobered up immediately: she had never done that, never tasted herself. She thought for a second but couldn't deny herself. She wanted to obey, if only to find out what was next.

Slowly the MILF brought the juice-covered carrot to her lips. Steadily she pushed it between her full lips and without prompting began to slide it back and forth as her juice covered the inside of her mouth. Julia's face burned with humiliation: a blowjob performance for an internet stranger!

"What do you want in your cunt?" Julia hesitated with the harsh language and the answer she knew she had to give.

"The spatula."

"Good girl," MasterX gave curt permission for Julia to degrade herself further.

Quickly, needing anything to fill her soaking cunt Julia reached for the spatula. Smearing the rounded end with her own juice Julia quickly slid it into her hole. Returning the carrot to her mouth the MILF began servicing both objects at the same time. She was thankful she was unable to see her face on the screen: she knew she must have looked ridiculous. But her orgasm was undeniably rising again and the double penetration took her mind away from everything, everything but the warmth she felt building pulsing out of her pussy. The spatula handle was longer than the carrot so Julia pushed it deeper, a deeper penetration than she had felt for a long time. Julia grew desperate for the slight pain: a forceful humiliating fuck to get herself off.

"Cum when I say one." MasterX's voice brought Julia even closer. Frantically she pumped the obscene items into her two holes, stretching both to their limit as sweat started to build on her forehead.

"Five."

Julia was beyond thinking except that she was so close to bliss.

"Four."

Finally she'd be able to cum.

"Three."

In her passion Julia pushed even deeper with the carrot and humiliating gagging noises escaped her throat.

"Two."

Julia's pussy was on fire and her hand was soaked with her own juice. She knew just one, just one more number.

"One."

On command the desperate MILF obeyed and had the strongest orgasm of her life. Her hips bucked and an animal grunt came from her stuffed mouth as she came harder than she thought possible. Julia didn't stop pumping either object into herself as a wave of bliss flowed over her body. Greedily she wanted every last drop of this sensation as a burst of energy exploded from her pussy that reached every nerve in her body.

Finally the MILF slowed down and brought the carrot out of her mouth. Julia looked up at the screen and enjoyed watching the spatula lazily slide in and out of her engorged pussy. Slowly her breathing returned to normal and she regained some sense of reality. With a last moan she pulled the handle out of her pussy and tried to hide wiping her wet hands on her nightie. She was spent but still buzzing with her post-orgasmic bliss.

Julia didn't say anything as she simply waited for a response from MasterX: had she pleased him? Was it enough? Was he even there anymore? She desperately wanted acknowledgement of the performance she had put on: an appreciation of her crazy submission and humiliating display. Julia kept waiting as the last remnants of her orgasm gradually subsided. Slowly she pulled her panties up and her juice immediately spoilt them. As she pulled down her nightie Julia felt some semblance of propriety returning.

"Did you enjoy that?"

Julia knew it was a stupid question but she knew what the anonymous man wanted: he wanted her to admit it, to confirm what they both knew and to show his power.

"Y...yes."

"What do you say?"

This confused the MILF but she wasn't stupid. She knew he wanted submission beyond the physical.

"Th... Thank you."

"You're welcome."

It was an intentionally humiliating slap in the face. At the very least Julia had done all the work! But she wasn't going to argue. Instead she waited: she didn't want to be the one to take control of the situation.

Suddenly an internet link popped up in the text box: "Pick 3. Contact me when you have them."

Julia was stunned: no emotional response, no acknowledgment, no compliment, no comment at all! It was like she her orgasm was just another piece of business. Julia expected more, wanted more, some reward for obeying. But gradually Julia realised: maybe she had already got that.

Julia opened the link and a gasp escaped her mouth as her eyes hit upon a photo of a naked and gagged woman. Apparently it was an online shop selling sex toys.

The link was a shopping cart and Julia carefully looked over its six items. The first was a ball gag. The accompanying picture showed a beautiful woman with her mouth filled by a red ball and two leather straps wrapped around her head. Julia hurriedly moved onto the second item. It was a whip, or flogger, as the shop called it. Julia knew what that meant: pain. Quickly she moved onto the third item: a fake penis with a suction cup on the end. A wave of humiliation flowed over Julia as she remembered the obscenity of the carrot and the spatula. She couldn't resist glancing at them on the desk, still covered in her juice. Julia couldn't understand the fourth item until she read the description. They were nipple clamps connected by a chain. She didn't even know something like that existed and the naïve MILF was fascinated by the photo of them on a large-chested model. The fifth item was more obvious: a buttplug. She had never had anything in her ass and hated the idea. Julia knew immediately if she was picking anything that wouldn't be part of it. Finally there were handcuffs. Julia didn't understand that selection: of course she'd never actually meet MasterX; there was no way to use them!

A cold thought brought Julia out of her anxious study of the shopping list: she had been told - ordered! - to choose three and actually get them delivered! She thought maybe MasterX would only chat with her again if she had them. The previously reserved MILF coldly realised she was the more committed of the two: he had hardly cared about her 'performance' that night.

It took her a minute but Julia finally admitted it to herself: she did want to 'chat' with MasterX again, she did want to feel another explosive orgasm and reluctantly she admitted she did want to obey. Julia realised if she wanted that pleasure again she'd have to pick three. She leaned forward and scanned the list again.

Julia kept off the computer the next day. She wanted time to think and she knew even if she went to the chat room she couldn't contact MasterX: her delivery hadn't arrived. At night she felt a tingle rising in her body with an uncontrollable remembrance of her obscene actions yesterday. Lying in bed Julia brought one hand down her body and gently slid it inside her panties. Slowly she began to rub her clit as her mind focused on the bizarre penetration she felt last night. But as much as Julia wanted it the overwhelming feeling wouldn't come back. Desperately she thought about going to the kitchen and getting another carrot, or the spatula, or anything else to use, but she knew it wouldn't work. She knew she was missing one thing: MasterX on the other side of the internet.

In the morning the package arrived. Hiding in her room like a child hiding a secret Julia pulled out the items one by one and studied them. She couldn't stop feeling excited about 'meeting' MasterX again and gradually she felt the need to please whoever it was, if only for her own satisfaction.

At nine Julia found herself nervously logging-on to the chat room and she couldn't deny her panties were already a little wet with anticipation. Trying to control her feelings she turned the computer's camera on, scanned the chat room and finally contacted MasterX.

"I... I got three items from that shop." Julia tensed up as she waited for a response. A minute passed then another. Julia started to get nervous - hadn't she done enough the other night to please him?

"Good girl." Julia sighed with relief as she managed to ignore the humiliating condescension.

"Show me your face."

Julia didn't expect this and it stunned her. She wanted it to be the same like last time: an obscene, anonymous 'session'. She desperately wanted to keep the last remnants of respectability but she realised the consequences if she didn't obey: MasterX would go and she would be there alone. She realised she certainly wouldn't be able to cum like last night, maybe not at all.

Slowly, tentatively, she brought the screen up so her face was in full view. With a hint of pride she enjoyed seeing herself as the beautiful woman she still was.

"Beautiful." Julia's face burned with the tiny compliment. "Last time was about you. This time it is about me." Julia couldn't hide the confusion from her face. "You will obey me and you will please me, your Master."

The proud MILF couldn't believe how far she might have to go. She realised she would have to admit he controlled her, obey his desires and simply serve. At the least, Julia hoped it would lead to another orgasm and another few minutes of pure bliss for herself.

"Take the nightie off."

Julia looked at herself on the screen: a last look at the prim and proper mature woman with her face obviously burning red. With a deep breath Julia reached down and pulled the bottom of the nightie up and over her head. Dropping it to the floor she sat back in the chair with her breasts on display, thankfully still gorgeous. Nervous with her exposure Julia thought of covering herself up but she realised it was pointless: he wanted this, she wanted this.

"Panties."

Instinctively Julia obeyed the short command as she understood it was better simply not to think. Lifting her ass off the chair she slid her panties down her slender legs and tossed them aside. Totally exposed she couldn't deny her building excitement and expectation about what was to come.

"Present your tits to your master."

Confused, Julia finally realised what she was being told to do. Slowly she placed her hands under her breasts and raised them up. Her face burned with humiliation but she steeled herself and looked directly at the camera and her invisible controller.

"Very good girl."

Julia couldn't deny she was pleased as MasterX finally showed his appreciation of her beauty.

"Show me what you bought."

Overly eager, Julia reached down into the box beside her desk. Slowly she brought out the first item: a fake cock. Nervously she held it up for the camera.

"What is it?"

"A... a plastic cock." Julia's body felt the humiliation of vocalising her degrading purchase.

"Good girl. Next."

Placing the dildo to one side Julia reached down and brought out the shiny handcuffs. It was a choice of last resort but she secretly admitted to herself their kinkiness.

"Handcuffs," Julia mumbled into the camera.

"And?"

Finally Julia showed MasterX the nipple clamps with a chain connecting them.

"Nipple clamps."

This was the most humiliating choice for Julia. She hadn't even known these things existed before MasterX found her, or really, before she found him.

"Very good girl."

Julia stunned herself with an automatic response: "Thank you."

"You'll be using all of them for me. Put the clamps on."

Secretly excited to finally try the strange sex toys Julia quickly brought a nipple clamp up to her right breast. Gently she opened the clamp and placed it onto her body. She couldn't stop wincing as the full force squeezed her erect nipple. Julia didn't realise it would be this intense. After a second to compose herself Julia repeated the gentle process with her other breast. Once finished she took a guilty pleasure at seeing the unique sight on her screen as a strange chain linked her burning nipples. Confused, Julia felt the pain spread across her body and her pussy's burning increase just slightly.

"Stand up. Spread your legs."

Keeping herself in the video frame Julia obeyed. Gently she shuffled her legs apart, just slightly. She wanted to try and keep a little dignity but MasterX obviously wouldn't allow that.

"Wider."

The sharp command humiliated Julia but she shuffled her feet wider.

"Spread your lips."

For a second Julia ridiculously thought MasterX was talking about her mouth. She silently cursed her naivety and after a moment of hesitation she reached down to her crotch with both hands. Gradually she pulled her pussy lips apart and allowed the anonymous stranger to see her most intimate parts as her face burned with humiliation.

Frozen, Julia waited silently. One minute then two passed as she became a slutty statue for inspection. At the least it allowed the confused MILF time to sober up and understand what was happening. She realised she had become an object, an object with an owner and the owner was inspecting his property inside and out.

"Very nice," MasterX finally showed some appreciation. "Show me your ass." Relieved to be allowed to release her most intimate areas and regain some semblance of privacy, Julia released her pussy lips and turned around. Without prompting she spread her legs just a little.

"No. Properly."

Julia had never thought asses were sexy but she knew men did and she understood what MasterX wanted. With a sigh Julia stepped back and pushed her ass towards the camera. Reluctantly, realising she wanted to do a good job for her tormentor, she bent over. With a final defeat to her own excitement she realised she would go even further to obey. Bending over Julia reached back and gently pulled on her ass checks. Humiliation burned in her face as she stared at the opposite wall knowing she was displaying her anus without any complaint.

"Put a finger in."

Julia gasped: it was too much! But she couldn't get herself to disobey. Instead she steeled her mind and body and reluctantly followed the command. The previously shy MILF had never done it before - never even thought about it - but slowly she reached back. Softly she placed a finger at her anus and finally, with a last breath, slowly penetrated herself. The intrusion made Julia groan as her ass tightened around her own finger: a totally new experience, degrading but undeniably exciting.

Not knowing what to do Julia froze and awaited further instructions with her finger awkwardly lodged in her ass.

"Get the dildo."

Julia froze and her ass involuntarily clamped around her finger: 'No! Not that...not...!' She was at breaking point but stayed still and allowed herself just a little time to think. Could she do it if he ordered her?

With an effort Julia blanked her mind. In a daze she pulled her finger out of her ass and stood back up. She reached for the plastic cock and held it up to the camera waiting and willing with all her effort that MasterX wasn't going to ask her to do what she couldn't possibly accomplish.

"Put it on the desk."

Still nervous of his plan, Julia pushed the suction cup onto the desk. As she waited she could hardly stop her body's trembling.

"Suck."

Julia's shoulders dropped in relief: at least not that, at least not now. Relieved to avoid something she couldn't possibly do, Julia quickly she sat down on her chair and leaned forward. With a glance into the camera Julia placed her mouth over the dildo and began bobbing up and down with a steady rhythm. She secretly wanted to perform as she had for previous, real-life, boyfriends and she kept a good pace as the cock invaded her mouth.

Comoros7
Comoros7
62 Followers