All Comments on 'Sleeping Neighbour's Son'

by aphro1234

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It is true

He could have any number of great women, but unfortunately he has the writer, sad. What does she love about him anyway, she complains about every aspect of him except his looks, and his money. It will be funny listening to her justifications when the shit hits the fan. Because you know it will be his fault.

Rationale1Rationale1almost 6 years ago
greatest LIE ever told...

"All men (even the most charming ones) have the same dream, a successful career with a housewife."

You obviously have not met ALL MEN here on planet earth?

Yes having a successfully career with shit loads of cash...I dream about everyday.

Getting married and having a housewife or whatever wife... never crossed my mind, never dreamt of, even for a split second.

I can not tolerate the dramas and bullshit most, if not all women bring along into a marriage.

still haven't figured out why people bother to get married.

the idea of getting married and living happily ever after is just plain dumb and stupid.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
What a strange story!

An investment banker and research scientist...living in...Florida? The author is obviously a Brit or Canadian or Aussie, so why set this story in the US?

The story begins with a lecture about the mythological “patriarchy,” and completely whiffs on almost every point. Women live longer than men. They earn college degrees more often than men. They commit suicide less frequently than men. Perhaps if this story were set in the 19th century, there would be some valid points to be made about how difficult women’s lives are compared to men. Or perhaps if this story were set in modern-day Pakistan. But 2018 America? Umm, no.

When we finally get to the “story” part of this story, we’re supposed to believe that a young man received a blowjob to competition and didn’t wake up. And this act — which obviously only benefited the guy — somehow fulfilled this woman’s sexual needs?

Man, LW is in such a drought lately I can’t help but wonder if it will ever recover. Even the comments section has been less entertaining than usual lately.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
"Man, LW is in such a drought lately" SJ comment

Broaden your horizons, Joe. Many LW stories are posted in other categories these days.

Today's best LW story is in Humor and Satire.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Technically its not cheating if you just limit it to oral sex and no penetration.

I believe that is the motto of all graduates of the "Clinton School of Sexual Integrity."

BTW nice story Hillery. But your marriage is over as soon as hubby reads this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
oh wow

Someone benefiting from patriarchy telling us that it doesn't exist. Even in my most trolling moods I couldn't pull that off, especially with this weeks news of half of the women in STEM jobs experiencing harassment on the job simply because of their sexual equipment.

So tell us, Joe, why do you think not living in a Middle-East shithole where women are property excuses the behavior demonstrated by Western men? The stories are lame so why not lecture us against the need for 'feminism' in Western society like your average incel/MRA would?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
@ luedon

But no one reads any other category! LW is (or used to be) the place for thousands of views and hundreds of comments. I don’t come to this site to read!

Dear anony: if you’re going to use a term like “patriarchy” without sarcasm, please don’t expect me to take you seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I hate to say this but SJ is right.

This is strange to the point of sucking the big one. I can't wait for July 4th and the nautical stories that will sail across our monitors and into our hearts. Maybe SJ will post another wife sharing story to sink the ship of Literotica state? This story gets 3 *s from me and a 🤔 because I, too, have sneaked into homes and blown young bucks for my personal gratification. I remain unrepentant, and at large, although The Sheriff of Nottingham has been looking for me. If I knew where SJ lived, I would sneak in on him.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What can be more funny

than a cheating wife say: "I still love my husband"? Maybe a bucket full of shit falling over her head! And @luedon, @swingerjoe is right: no one cares or read the other categories! Maybe you are the only one.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Actually, there's more readers for Incest/Taboo

(although I'm not usually one of them).

So Anonymous, your comment "@luedon, @swingerjoe is right: no one cares or read the other categories! Maybe you are the only one." is a matter of 'speak for yourself'.

For those searching for adulterous wives, there's lots of them in Erotic Couplings, Mature, Inter-racial, etc. They even turn up in Non-erotoc and in Humor & Satire.

Maybe authors are trying to escape the baying mob that exists within the Loving Wives commentariat?

Lue

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Why?

Why do cheaters always find the lover's cock is much bigger than her husband's? Is that a requirement of the loving wife cheating and cuckold story? Lue and Joe please explain this to me in words I can understand.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Why? indeed, 26thNC

26thNC, you ask "Why do cheaters always find the lover's cock is much bigger than her husband's?"

In a comment to the Humor & Satire story "LW endings I'd Like To See", Joe added another possible ending "Husband convinces wife to fuck another guy, and the other guy is terrible in bed (and has a tiny penis.)"

Most unlikely, Joe.

What fascinates me is the desperate need authors seem to have to mention penis size. I can understand that a man may be interested in personal comparisons, but this seems an almost pathological need to include it in LW stories.

The idea that a woman may choose a man as either a life partner or even as just a sex hook-up based on penis size seems ridiculous to me. A large penis is a curiosity and I think most women would see it as that, in much the same way that enormous breasts are a curiosity to many men rather than a decision factor in choosing a partner.

I have said it before, when it comes to enjoyable sex: 'It's the skill of the conductor, not the size of the baton, that makes beautiful music."

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It time

For this author to delete the disgusting comments left by the one or two troll with multiple account. Stop putting up with these low life's and do us all a favor by deleting the trolls and let everyone else enjoy what they chose to read not what these slugs determine is right for everyone else.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 6 years ago
Just Asking

Why would a woman suck the cock of a sleeping man? What's in it for her?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Twentyseven Re: "Just Asking"

Some women enjoy sucking cock, just like men enjoy eating pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ha ha ha. Good begining but very stupid end

Listen, Girl, you were on the right path, but then you bitched out! Dont suck some sleeping young idiot's dick, Bitch are you crazy???

You must become a Mistress and enslave your hubby and the young boy. Most men are very stupid, weak, pathetic beta males! They are very easy to enslave, using tricks, lies, sex, sleight, stealth, manipulation and some shit like that!

So, your character should have enslaved her hubby and the neighbor's son, that way, she would be a Superior Mistress with a slave-hubby and a Bitch-boy, there to be disposses, exploited, used and ruled...

Come on, its much better to force yourhusband to be your slave than to suck the dick of some sleeping idiot! I mean WTF!!! Just when I was starting to think you're very intelligent and you rock...

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
A troll, an over-read callow half-wit, or the "Feminist" equivalent of Trump's "Patriotism"

Are about the only plausible explanations for the kind of author who would write the sophist introductory diatribe that emerges from the Cloaca of their towering intellect to splatter on the windshield that is today's LW offerings.

It's a perfect splatter, and since today's offerings are mostly similar to a repo Hyundai running on 3 cylinders with a tomato can muffler to announce it's return to the section 8 Apartment's parking lot, the story fits right in.

Now College makes for strange fellowships, let alone strange bedfellows. But in no student ghetto in the modern USA did a bright Scientist with post- grad aspirations EVER junp on the mommy track grenade and COMPLETELY lose her zeal for research.

You have clearly mis-conflated your desire for more and easy stockroom dick, which caused you to decline a chance to join the manager track at KMart, with the real machinations legit modern career women must devise to continue their careers while still bearing the Lioness' share of child rearing duties.

Your one star revenge fantasy should go breed with a racist BTB story, and spawn a whole litter of bathroom stall limericks suited for a bathroom in a truck stop along a depressed part of I-40.

Germaine, Gloria, Betty, Bella, and Ruth called, they asked that next time you leave home, DONT defame the Feminist card by trying to carry it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 6 years ago
Story Unapologeically Owned a Limited But Amusing Stroke… err Scope

I enjoyed , albeit not entirely agreed how well the vantage point of narrator was articulated. Some readers come to have their attitudes and opinions echoed and affirmed in story's ending . Well the more purient brand of that populace explored and departed with dashed dreams of payback .

Reverse the sexes to where 40ish husband diddles nubile, semi- inebriated, neighborhood co-ed to climax and watch the " no means no " faction light their torches and sharpen pitchforks. I , myself, enjoyed the story in well told one-off vein it was presented. Still one can't help but wonder if young Ben applies a drop of cologne down below before presenting self to neighbors' door before next video game sesh… just in case.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous