All Comments on 'Sleeping Wife'

by Bisondkj

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Nicely done!

I like how you pointed out that as he got happier, he was more attentive to her nad they started being nicer to each other.

5 stars.

Sman4444Sman4444over 5 years ago
Exploring sleeping wife can be a lot of fun

I love exploring my wife when she's sleeping - she seems to enjoy me squeezing her breasts in sync with her breathing while sleeping - she must be having a nice dream while I'm doing that. Now she likes me squeezing them when we make love - which she never did before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cumming On Sleeping Wife

My wife takes sleeping pills from time to time. A few times when I'm extra horny and she is sound a sleep, I'll jackoff and cum in her hair or butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That, was a Great story. Makes me want to try the same thing with my wife.

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 3 years ago
Nicely paced

A nice gentle story with a happy ending in more than one way. A well written erotic story within a marriage. Sleeping stories are rather fun if done well and not in a nasty way. I am impressed how successfully this was achieved without playing away with babysitter, cousin, neighbour or any other woman who sleeps rather soundly. No hurrying to the usual conclusion either!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
sleeping pills

great story enjoyed..... did Nora ever find out you did the thing to her while

she slept..... are things better now and have you fucked her tight ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sweet and tender story

Now that her twin daughters have come of age he has to slip them some of her mom's pills. Then he can give them the slumbering lessons on the pleasures of the body. Bring them to orgasm after cumming in their mouths, so they can associate the taste with ecstasy. But he can't start ignoring the wife, he'll need to get a vibration butt plug to insert with the vaginal vibrator, along with vib nip and clit clamps. Attach a dildo shaped ball gag in her mouth for muscle memory and she'll be a puddle of nympho goo in no time. She won't be able to say no to sex any more. Sure with her dressing sexier and forgoing undergarments it won't be too long before the guys at her work figure it out and she becomes the company whore. But her added hours at work will give him more time to properly train his twin sex kittens.

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

I don't care who, or the circumstances. This still reeks of rape. It doesn't even matter that she benefitted from it in the end. Being horny does not justify being a complete douche and taking advantage of a situation. If you use someone like that without their knowledge and assent, you couldn't possibly love them and you're not worthy of their trust. It all comes down to the fact that she was not able to say no.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am so horny after reading these stories. I am playing with nipples right now

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There seems to be a weird gender thing going on for some people, a story where the woman is doing sex things to a guy while he is sleeping is very well received but if the roles are reversed they say the story feels “rape-y”. That being said the story was really good. Very well paced with a good ending. Keep this up my dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous