All Comments on 'Sleigh Ride'

by KittyPeniston

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
BEWARE

Cuck tale. Got less than half way through. You have been warned.

negative rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who doesn't want

to have a yurt and a husband that will suck a lover's cock inside one? Every woman's dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gay trumps WACC

way wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

This story gave me a huge hardon. Well told and very hot. I really like the active participation of everyone. I would like to hear about more of your adventures.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
ANOTHER CUCKIE OOZING INTO LOVING WIVES. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

unless you spend time in FETISH or GAY, where this pile of toad shit belongs.

Get some integrity.

Oh nevermind, it will never happen. FETISH / FAG writers and their prancing boy fans are not concerned about integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

didn't read. cuck shit. post somewhere else.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
remember or regret

AND DONT FORGET REMORSE. tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ewww

Well, since it's a yurt, by all means let's all the men get gay. Why is this posted here? Must be to make all women and all heterosexual men vomit a little in their mouths. Mission accomplished!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

for bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2.

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
WTF

THIS CUCK Shit just keeps getting deeper and deeper. Will it ever end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bonnie and vastie

Go away you illiterate fucktards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Also today a new baboon has arrived, not a normal baboon, indeed a faggot baboon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It is good manners to warn readers about homosexual content up front. To be fair, I just skipped to the comments and did not rate the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
writers like this should leave bonnietaylor2

Let's be truthful. You don't read almost none of these stories, just give them automatic five star rating. Who are you bullshitting? If anonny makes writers like this leave, more power to them. This category has gone into the sewer since the majority of these cuck writers started posting here. That's why we need a CUCK category for the sickos like you on this site. Gave it a 1 to offset your biased 5.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Find it hard to believe a woman would be turned on by finding out she married

a fag. I am sure such women exist, but just not in my circle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

A great story. A great fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gay shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice try.

Just your typical loving couple, stepping outside their box for a night of promiscuity, homosexuality, and animal fucking. OK, anything is possible, but this was too far fetched, and too disgusting, to be entertaining or captivating. And the greatest fantasy, or lie, is that this is a one-time thing and will have no affect on their marriage. Except that it will. It has to. And in the end a whole lot of people will end up being fucked, especially the children. Ugly and awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
At the arrival of Brad

I left the story

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
re: At the arrival of Brad

Dear Anonymous,

I waited about two lines further, until it got to

"You wanted to suck another man's cock."

And then I stopped reading and I didn't vote.

I hope that you didn't vote either.

There are, obviously, readers who like that sort of thing. The story is written for them and their vote will be about how well the story does what it sets out to do.

Equally obviously there are other readers who, like you and me, didn't like the arrival of Brad or what he was there to do. But that apparently didn't stop them from reading the story, commenting and voting.

Their comments, I am sure, help those making them to feel happy that they have made their moral point. As a form of therapy, that's a good thing. But one-bombing a story because the characters are doing something the reader doesn't like is unfair to the author.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Luedon

Is posting.a.Gay Male or.Fetish story in Loving Wives anymore fair to the readership?Simple.put tags up front that there is gay sex and people can avoid this.I have no problem with the story It probably just belongs elsewhere .

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great Christmas present, excellent story

Great warm-up story. Love the way you handled the relationship. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agreeDBB

The Loving Wives should divide 2 hubs a

1 A Marriage Strife hub (From how the average sexual orientation husbands manage the cheating wives to even successful marriage)

2. Wife Sharing Cuckold hub.

The 2 reader groups could select themselves each other!

The Marriage Strife hub could attract a lot of better athor to publish there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where

Where was the warning of gay sex and wife sharing/cuckold?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1* for the story

and fuck YOU vastiesmith2, flamer and cuckold lover of LW

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Gay category

Unread!!!

The second you start talking about sucking cock it belongs in GAY!!! 1* and I wish I could rate it -100.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re-categorising is not possible

Commentators complaining about the different types of stories included in the LW category and demanding sub-categories are asking the impossible. Those administering the site would have to review thousands of stories to re-categorise them all.

And there are so many sub-categories for what is described as "extra-marital fun". The reaction of the husband cannot simply be divided into "Marriage Strife" and "Wife-sharing Cuckold" as one comment suggests. There are degrees of acceptance, encouragement, retaliation, humiliation, homosexuality and so on.

However, I agree that there are readers who read a story expecting one thing and getting well into the story before they find out that it contains elements they dislike. A considerate author would use the title, sub-title or introductory paragraphs to ensure that all readers know what the story contains.

But even then, there are readers who read stories they know they won't like and comment saying how much they don't like it. I wrote two stories sub-titled "Adultery in the marital bed" and still received comments from readers saying they were awful stories because they contained adultery.

L

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@luedon Is it your perception that this is a creative writing workshop

and that readers have no right to comment on themes or content?

I find adultery in the marital bed to be a significant betrayal and should be able to comment on that and any rationalization and claim to enlightenment on the part of the betrayer (male or female) to avoid responsibility in the name of openness. I have read your stories and find no health in them in the case of either Lue or Don. I should be allowed comment and the exchange of ideas. And Lue, Don, and the entire Literotica community should be allowed to comment as well without disparagement and the use of pseudo-intellectual terms like "commentariat" (see how condescending I can be).

I get that fidelity is not part of your set of priorities. It's your loss in my opinion. You will never have the opportunity to be completely monogamous. That may not be for you and that's your business. I should be able to comment. If you want only sycophantic comment perhaps you should make that known at the top of the story.

This particular story may fit into the "and more" portion of the hub description but should more honestly be put in FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so many fucking haters on here.

I, for one, liked the story. The wife had sex with another man, that's the fucking definition of "loving wives". And, chronologically, that happened first in the story. There's no any kind of hierarchy of shit. So the husband sucked a cock and got fucked in the ass? Big fucking deal. Get over your damn sexual insecurities. For some women, it's a huge turn on. My wife and I had another couple over. I had my cock in the other woman's pussy, and my wife sat on her face and had her pussy licked. And all of the this was going on while the other guy fucked my ass. It was fucking hot, and we'll do it again. If you don't like "cuck shit" then don't fucking read the "loving wives" category.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
re: "so many fucking haters on here."

Dear Anonymous,

I wouldn't have put it quite like that, but you do make a valid point. To each his or her own, so long as all participants end up happy with the situation.

L

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with @palewriter...

I agree with @palewriter...This should be in Fetish, but I could have accepted it in LW if it was really a gift from the wife to her husband, but in the end I don't know to whom the gift was: for him or for her...2*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Wrong Address

If you want people to read your stories you need to find the right audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Scores, (I gave it 1*)

Taking into consideration there is male on male sex, why not post it in Gay Male?,

The readers there would probably appreciate it much more than the readers here,

your score would probably reflect the Gay Male readers appreciation. It makes no sense to post it here then grizzle and whine because it is given low scores and negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, well written ...

As for the categories - well yeah - I guess as a hetero male I could focus on that - IF I thought it'd be more fun than just enjoying the story. Whatever.

WomanAtPlayWomanAtPlayover 8 years ago
Gifts all around!

Everyone gave and received the sexual gifts in this story. Tis the season, Sexy Readers and Writers! The Loving Wives category is quite appropriate. This was more bi-sexual than what some folks just labeled "gay sex". This is a wife who lusts after, loves on, and listens to her husband so well that she sets up his hot fantasy as a surprise gift. They all happen to really enjoy themselves withOUT calling each other names like bitch, whore, or slut. *Nice* job! Enjoyable flow from sex scene to the next and to the next. Keep writing and riding ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Belongs in fetish

THis story belongs in fetish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Less than 1* if it had been possible.

Keep this gay shit out of Loving Wives. Too bad I couldn't give you less than 1*. If you ever post another story of any kind in Loving Wives, I'll give it 1* too.

BandBsLOVERSBandBsLOVERSover 8 years ago
Classic male erotic fantasy.

I think this was a classic story, hitting on a couple male fantasies in wonderful short piece. Keep writing. I've written several stories with similar themes. Really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Prefer comments

It's Gay, cuckold r Gay but darent come out cuckold and whores wife's ruin so many people I have a friend who parents did cuckold shit she has not spoken to them 4 years and she says the pervert won't ever see their grandchildren,, wish you could put zero 5 years ago lit was brilliant now u just get plague by cuckold faggot writers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That's right. It's sad that closeted gay men have to go to these lengths to try to hide their sexual orientation even from themselves. I suppose that's why most of the men involved in typing the cuck stories are in their 60s, as accepting one's homosexuality started to become the norm in the generation next to theirs.

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 8 years ago
Honest advice to author.

In the future, if you're interested in avoiding nasty feedback and poor ratings, then put a warning/disclaimer at the top of your story if it involves voluntary cuckolding or gay activity. By doing this, those us that despise these story lines can easily skip them and move on to something else. It's safe to say that your story title and description deceived a lot of readers and pissed them off. No normal man would remotely consider accepting the wife's present. I'm sure that the vast majority of the male readers on this site are not cuckolds and are not gay, and therefore could not relate to the male characters in your story.

I do celebrate your right to post stories of your liking. It's really just a matter of 'you play in your sandbox and I'll play in mine'. Unfortunately, Literotica proofreaders generally do not re-categorize submissions, so the warnings are needed to keep us from going into the wrong sandbox.

Sincerely, deadrabbits

me4bothofyoume4bothofyouover 8 years ago
Love it

I am always looking for stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

There must be more story's like this.

Love it when the wife helps out white the fantasie off the husbend.

I hope my wife will do some time.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 8 years ago
It's a good start - more please

The theme and execution are full of ... it - twists and turns a'cummin. I'm betting the next one will improve so it doesn't sound so much like a documentary., almost mechanical. We all know you have the talent - this was just stage fright with a first posting. Kudos

bimale63bimale63over 6 years ago
Great

Perfect wife perfect present

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Surprised

Set my wife up ! The guy fucked her ass good as I watched. Lured me into bed and ended up fucking my ass as well. He told me later he fucked her just to fuck me that I had a better looking ass and he has always wanted to get a shot at it! He may get it again after I recover. Wife said he has the biggest cock she has ever had! Best I could guess , maybe 9-10",2 1/2"diameter. Sure felt full! Surprised how much I loved having it up my ass !

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

I'd rather have a bag of coal. Another sick fetish story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Should Lead With a Gag Warning

Didn't finish and didn't rate this story. Really - no, REALLY - not my cuppa

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for the fantasies this is going to produce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please.

Loved your story; wish you'd write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did not rate this story good or bad-no rating given.

I am semi open minded about this activity.

The story just didn't cause me to desire continue reading.

I did read about building Yurts, their design - ectra

The story theme was good. The wife's dominate action of planning and executing this activity with out talking it over with Jeff Her husband put me off and keep me there. I also get upset when a story wife gets pregnant without out consent of a willing Husband. RCD

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

And once he realizes she truly didnt love or respect him, because as a cuck any woman will see her sissy little husband as a worthless wimp, he put on his panties and walked out that closet door into the world he was always meant to be in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous