All Comments on 'Sleighless Ch. 06'

by bqnk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
It continues

The bodies. The screams. The bodies that scream. Oh the horror.

The kink-o-meter, refusing to work again, simply explodes. I am compelled to continue witnessing the carnage. Thanks for sharing. I think.

bqnkbqnkover 7 years agoAuthor
Kink Meter

My work here is done. *drops mic*

Wolftight21Wolftight21over 7 years ago
^^

One thing after another. ^^

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
ROTFLMAO

Having fun and I hope you are, too.

bqnkbqnkover 7 years agoAuthor
GOOD!

This one is a romp, that's for sure.

MikerpenMikerpenover 7 years ago
Hope there is more

This story is sexy and also funny. Reminds me a bit of Prep and Landing, the animation TV Christmas story that has funny elves. Hope the story is continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

I want to know what else happens. It’s really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well not what I was expecting...this series

Since I found this series with the tag transgender. When I saw this story. Knew it would have some transformation in it. It’s a interesting syfi twist kinda mad scientist feel. But because of the search terms that I found this story, I thought as I read that the Santa-vixen transformation would more so end up as a trans woman reindeer girl. One that kept the male anatomy below the belt. Also didn’t/ don’t believe that Max should have gotten a happy ending in a story like this, with the description of how well he treats all the women in his bed and knowing that he’s a naughty man. I thought it wouldn’t be prudent for him to see what it would have been like to be on the receiving end of pleasure like that. To know what it feels like to cum from penetration. And still end up with some coal on his bed.

But alas, the writers to be decided to go with their flow unlike how I thought it would go. Although it is still a good story, I believe it could have been better if written differently.

Sorry for the rant, but I’m a critic. Still. Keep up the good work bqnk.

I still enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great! More Please!

Please end this in a sweet thressome with back to back creampies! No gay futa on male penetration like the idiot before me suggested. I hate that futa lovers have to push their fetish in every corner of the porn world. Not everybody wants to read about a dude being porked in the ass. The worst part is how they morally grandstanded about it all. Max deserves to get assraped for sleeping around? Give me a break.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbqnk@bqnk
Please check out my new book The Gift: A His & Her Gender Transformation & Feminization Adventure (M2F, F2M, Feminization, Highly Detailed) - out now on Amazon, Gumroad and Smashwords! Author of the books: I Am Jakes Mom (Series) Pleasant Moo Farms Pleasant Moo Two Becoming...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sleighless Ch. 05 Previous Part
Sleighless Series Info