Slight Changes

Story Info
Dianna goes through slight changes after a playing a game.
5k words
4.25
50.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

"Okay, buffs are set, party's all here, equipment's good... yeah, this should go fine," Dianna muttered to herself. She adjusted her headset, making sure that she was comfortable and that her party could hear her. It'd be hell if they couldn't, since she was the leader for the raid. A lack of command would waste this event, especially since the player who got the final hit received a special prize. While not a materialistic person, Dianna couldn't deny her curiosity.

She smirked at her curved monitor and led the way to the once in a lifetime dungeon. Dianna's character, an anthropomorphic dragon woman, ran in a way that she could never do in real life. Gaming was a far cry from exercise, though her metabolism kept any fat from lingering on her body. Unlike the usual stereotype for gamers – fat, lazy slobs – she was skinny, almost unhealthily so, and lived in a near obsessively clean environment. OCD could be a blessing at times.

Other players shouted in glee when they reached the final boss. They were almost done, the mystery prize practically within reach. Dianna kept her excitement contained, however, for the programmers were notorious for their final bosses. Getting anxious to finish would lead to defeat, and thus the event would be closed off for good. There were even rumours that the company killed the players that died against this boss.

"Preposterous," Dianna scoffed under her breath and did one last check on her character, both visually and otherwise. She was fond of her avatar, particularly the curvaceous shape. Large breasts, broad hips and an equally bountiful ass. Even the dragon aspects couldn't detract from the gorgeous visage, not to Dianna. This character had been her closest companion for over five years, since the game's inception.

The final boss appeared at last. Typically, it was an amalgamation of different creatures. A crocodile's snout topped by snail eyes with a goat's pupil, which led into a body dotted in fur, but mostly armoured in a kaleidoscope of scales. It stood on three legs. The foreleg sported a pentagram of feet, some clawed and others humanoid. Fortunately, the hindlegs were almost normal, being that of a kangaroo.

Dianna absorbed the information swiftly through her baggy eyes. One of her few talents in life was her intake of info, taking only a second to identify the boss's most dangerous weapon; the trio of scorpion stingers at its back. A pair of tiny arms hung from its neck, as useless as a T-Rex's. For now.

She moved to the back with a small battalion accompanying her. It was surprising how many men, boys really, would lay down their chance at the prize if she promised to hang out with them. Having a surprisingly sensual voice didn't hurt either. A few quick words and they were putty in her dancing hands.

"Gamma team, charge the front. We'll flank it. Healers and tanks, you know what to do," Dianna wasn't one for giving out orders, not in person at least. Through the guise of her character, however, she savoured the experience. Perhaps a little too much, she wondered, feeling a familiar heat spur to life between her bony thighs. Just another reason to celebrate, Dianna thought.

The fight was just as hard as she had expected. Her team dismembered the tails one by one, each time causing the boss to become far more aggressive. When the last limb fell, the unassuming arms swiftly extended into snake-like appendages, capped with several more which, in turn, were topped with fanged mouths that dripped with venom. Their reach extended to the entire room and claimed dozens of players before Dianna delivered the final blow. Exactly as planned.

No one could necessarily be mad at her for it. The gold and XP they all received was an ample reward, as was the exclusive loot. Dianna leaned back in her leather chair, then released the breath she was unknowingly holding. Her health was almost zero, as was her mana and the durability on her equipment was worn down. Another blow and she would have lost more than the exclusive victory loot. She teleported back to the hub town and signed out, eager to continue the celebration.

Before she did, however, her email pinged with a new message. Dianna shrugged and opened it, deciding to get it over with before she indulged.

Congratulations!

For beating the ultimate boss, your greatest desire shall be granted to you. Here!

As she read, Dianna felt something heavy pull on her neck. She looked down and saw a pendant in the shape of her character, astonishingly detailed at that.

"What the hell?" Dianna demanded, touching the pendant. She returned her gaze to the screen and continued reading.

This charm will delve deep into your heart and soul until it finds your greatest desire. Following that, it shall implement it into reality. The possibilities are endless!

We hope you enjoy.

"Those all-nighters really did fuck me up," Dianna muttered and shut down her computer, then headed straight for her bed. Masturbation could wait until tomorrow. It'd help wake her up for college.

A disgruntled moan met the burst of sunlight that streaked across her eyes. Dianna raised a hand and squinted against the blinding stream, though it wasn't nearly as bad as most mornings. She groaned and sat up, running a hand through her hair to see if she could get away without a shower that morning. To her surprise, it felt smooth. Better than it ever had before in fact.

For that matter, everything felt... good. Even the usual morning grogginess seemed muffled, like her body was brimming with energy. Probably the half a dozen cans of Monster she'd drank the past few nights. Dianna chuckled to herself and yawned, running her tongue along her lips. Her brow crinkled into a deep frown when her muscle found sharp teeth, not to mention that she could taste the air. Did they really use drugs in energy drinks?

She opened her eyes properly and blinked against the sight before her. Each wall of her room, formerly a simple beige colour, was marked in tribal drawings. They seemed to depict a story of sorts. Dianna turned her head to the right wall, where she saw the familiar silhouette of her character. Beside it, stood a stick figure, though one with long hair. A girl.

The next wall in line showed her character surrounded by detailed women, all reaching out on their hands and knees. Their genitals seemed to be the most thorough aspect of them. Dianna's character had one major change to its normal physique, that being a massive phallus that jutted from its crotch.

She quickly moved to the next. It was similar, still showing her character and the women, but the latter were all laid on their backs and sported pregnant bellies. Dianna's avatar's cock was far bigger and had a drop of what could only be cum hanging from the tip. What pervert did this? She thought, and why?

The gamer girl once again combed through her hair and finally glimpsed her hand. It was covered in scales, all different shades of crimson, and tipped with vicious claws. Dianna's breath quickened as she brought the deadly fingers to her face, finding a snout where her nose and mouth once were. Despite the scales, she could feel as clearly as ever. Each exhale felt hot, like steam, and her new armoured flesh was smooth to the touch. She touched her ears and found long, elfin points. Two crescent moon earrings hung from them.

Her head darted down to study her body. The clothes she had worn to bed were torn, tatters hanging from her shoulders and hips. She finished the job and gawked at her alien, yet familiar form. Breasts the size of soccer balls, a waist designed for a corset, and hips that could shame any mother. This was her character's figure.

"It can't be," Dianna muttered and pushed her breasts apart, their perky shape defiant to gravity's whims just like in the game. As she'd feared, the drawings were truer than her design. A cock sat atop a scrotum. Its head reached between her knees, covered in a light, red foreskin that led back into her scaled form. Her balls were enormous, each more than a match for her breasts, and lightly armoured, no doubt made to protect them.

There had to be more to the pictures. They were on all the walls, so that meant the last one behind her should also show them. Maybe even a way to reverse it? Dianna turned to face her wall. Her snout fell open.

"What... the... fuck?"

She had seen a lot of things online. The links from perverts that came with playing an MMORPG made sure of that, but none were like what faced her. It was obviously her, or what she had become. The pregnant women remained around her, except now they were all overshadowed by Dianna's cock. It stood out longer than her entire body by a huge margin. How long was it?

The newly turned dragon-girl snapped her head away from the depiction. A weight on her now graceful neck caught her attention; the charm. That's what the email had called it. So, the developers were responsible. But how? They couldn't have turned her into her character. The charm had to be causing an hallucination.

Then why did it all feel so real? Everything seemed exactly as she would've imagined it, save for the cock. Dianna raised a hand to her breast and marvelled at the sensation. Her scales thinned as they led up to the areolae and her nipple, which stood out like a small tower, plump and twitching in excitement. Which meant that her dick would also get erect, didn't it? As if in response to her thought, Dianna felt warmth burn to life in her crotch.

"Yo, sis! Are you awake yet?"

Dianna started at the sound of her sister's voice. The shock didn't reduce her desire, rather it increased the lust coursing through her. Her cock leapt from its resting position to stand almost upright, throbbing with her heartbeat. She couldn't say anything before the door swung open and in stepped her little sibling, Athena.

"Geez, hurry up. Breakfast's ready," Athena muttered and strolled out, leaving the door ajar.

"She... she didn't notice?" Dianna postulated, then shook her head, "No, she couldn't have missed this. She just didn't see me any differently. Or she did, but it wasn't new to her?" The newly turned dragon-girl groaned in frustration and clawed at her head, though her weaponised nails did nothing against her scales. Good to know, she thought.

The same seemed true with her parents and older sister. None of them batted an eyelid at her appearance, even her conservative mother didn't mention Dianna's nudity. It couldn't be helped, since her entire wardrobe was inadequate. Clothing seemed like a mistake anyway, as her claws would undoubtedly shred whatever she tried on.

"Morning, sweetheart," her mother said with her usual smile.

"Morning," Dianna returned the greeting warily and took a seat at the kitchen table, glancing around for a sign that whatever magic concealed her form was wearing off. It never came. Sarah's gaze remained on her phone, only flicking away to her bowl of cereal, while Athena hopped around like a child half her age.

"Here."

Dianna blinked out from her reverie as her mother set a plate down in front of her. Atop it rested a steaming hot rib eye steak. Saliva instantly welled up inside her maw at the sight and scent of it. Just at a glance, she could tell it was rare, borderline raw. It would've disgusted her before, yet now she had to remind herself to stop herself from drooling. Her appetite was also that of a dragon's it seemed.

"Thanks, Mom," Dianna gulped and dug into the meal.

"It's not a problem, you're still a growing girl after all," her mother sat down across from the dragon-girl, staring at her with an intent joy unlike what a parent would normally display. She looked as if she were watching a lover eat their first home meal together. Dianna ignored her mother's gaze, fixed on savouring her breakfast.

The day didn't stray from the insanity it began with. Dianna's friends, few though they were, didn't mention anything. Nor did the campus security or the cops that she passed in the street. They all seemed to only see a normal girl. In fact, the only difference she could discern was women's fixation on her.

Her friends and teachers alike paid closer attention than they ever would before. No matter when she looked, they always seemed to be staring at her body, though Dianna couldn't say in what way. It could be lust, but none of them showed any proper signs of it. They could be seeing a gradual change, Dianna pondered. Enough to catch their attention without alerting them, perhaps?

That night, Dianna flopped onto her bed with a disappointed huff. There hadn't any new emails explaining her situation, and her hundreds of queries were being ignored. That or the address was fake. She fingered the pendent and stared at the ceiling, the only part of her room that hadn't been defiled in some way, hoping that something would 'click' then everything would go back to normal. A bitter laugh breezed past her snout with a puff of smoke.

At least she hadn't gotten aroused. The mere idea of masturbating her new cock filled her with anxious dread. If the drawings were to be believed, though, then this could be her last chance to handle a cock. Her hands were huge compared to before, yet still they were only just big enough to encompass the girth of her flaccid member. Perhaps in the morning, when she'd inevitably sport morning wood.

"Maybe this'll be fun," Dianna mumbled as sleep finally got the better of her.

"Goddess, you're still asleep?" Athena's voice cut through Dianna's dream, rousing her to reality. The dragon-girl grumbled and turned on her back, though she refused to open her eyes, even at the heavy sensation of her cock waving around from the movement. No one could see her for what she truly was anyway.

"Hehe, good thing I caught you before Mom did," Athena giggled and gently slid the door shut. What was she talking about? Dianna thought groggily, then felt a new weight settle on the bed and over her legs, "Hmm, they still think I'm a kid. But I'm eighteen, you know? I'm gonna show you."

"What're you..." Dianna trailed off when her cock was surrounded in a wet warmth. Something long and thin whirled around the pointed tip, diving under her foreskin to coil about the scorching glans. Finally, Dianna opened her eyes and very nearly shrieked.

Almost everything had changed.

The drawings remained, though they were hidden behind hundreds of jewels and golden items. Her walls had changed to those of a massive cave, with stalactites and their counterparts spotted throughout her room. Dianna's bed was several times larger. She could just see her door against the dim walls. Her windows were still in place, offering sunlight. Though she wondered if she still needed it.

Was the house different as well? The thought quickly vanished as a lewd slurp from her sister brought Dianna's attention back to her cock. It had grown massively, easily triple its former length, though that was in part because of her raging erection. Veins jutted out against her crimson foreskin and throbbed violently, while streaks of saliva raced along them to pool against her similarly engorged balls. Her sack glistened in the dim sunlight.

Dianna's enlarged sizes weren't the cause for her alarm. She had expected them. No, it was the fact that her sister resembled her now. Pale blue scales, a snout, pointed ears and clawed hands and feet. Athena was also a dragon-girl. The core difference was that she didn't seem to have a cock, and her body was vastly more feminine than Dianna's.

The elder sibling didn't move from where she laid. Her shins were trapped between Athena's thighs, their scales rubbing together, yet her sister's felt soft. Like she wasn't meant for combat, but rather to delight the senses. Dianna licked her lips at the view. Athena's ass was raised into the air, buck naked. Each cheek was half-again the size of her head and were framed by her scales.

"How is it?" Athena mumbled around the hard pillar of cock that stretched her maw, even as she slurped and bobbed her head.

"Good," Dianna moaned, helpless to deny the sensations. Her hands grabbed Athena's hair and pulled, forcing her to the middle with a loud gag. The younger dragon's eyes watered, coursing down her face to join with the copious drool leaking from her crammed snout. It streaked along her chin and down her neck, which bulged obscenely with Dianna's cock. Any shred of control Athena once possessed was annihilated as the futa set the pace.

Spit flew from Athena's maw as her sister slammed her head to and fro. A little more cock shoved inside with each circuit, slowly stretching the girl's oesophagus in its conquest to claim her stomach. Dianna didn't slow down no matter how Athena retched. Thick, slimy saliva streaked down the futa's cock and across her turgid balls.

"Ah, fuck!" Dianna panted, rings of smoke bellowing from her nostrils as her breaths grew heavier. Whenever her cock was forced to halt inside her sister, it only made her want to move deeper. Like a force that couldn't be denied. She jerked her hips to meet Athena's descent, managing to ram another fraction inside. The veins across her shaft visibly pounded, even through the layer of Athena's neck.

There wasn't much time left. Dianna huffed and strained her muscles, yanking her sister toward her crotch, which charged forth in tandem. She let out a roar, one that threatened to shake the rocky foundation of her lair, before sending a stream of cum as hot as magma. Athena's throat bulged greater and her eyes flared at the sensation. Despite the obstruction, the younger dragon still moaned gleefully.

Dianna heard each individual release of her jizz. She even caught it as the heavy, scalding fluid settled into her sister's stomach. Athena swallowed constantly, as if starving for cum. Her throat worked around Dianna's immense shaft, undulating with each unnecessary gulp. This was simply for Dianna's pleasure, the futa realised through the haze of her bliss. The corners of Athena's snout lifted into an approximation of smile, as if reading her thought.

"You cumslut," Dianna groaned. She idly pumped her hips, sawing her cock in and out from her slut of a sister's slavering maw, savouring the worshipful gaze in her eyes. Prolonged bursts of cum continued to spray forth. Each drop clung fast to Athena's insides and Dianna's cock, allowing her to slide with ease.

"Yes..." Athena hummed the word, unable to so much as move her jaw.

"Is this all you are now? My cumslut? A dumpster for my seed?" Dianna mocked, eyes taking in her sister's form. Was it wrong to think this of her own family? No... at least, she didn't think so. Athena started this and clearly craved it. It was obviously magic at work, yet that made what was happening no less delightful. She glanced at the drawing that depicted the other women, noticing that there were three of them in the first.

"Just like everyone else," Dianna breathed, mind racing with the thought of her haughty older sister gagging on her cock, or her mother's delicious tits massaging her with just a single word. Athena pulled free of her shaft, the final dregs of Dianna's climax spraying across her face.

"Duh, you make it sound like this is new. We're all yours," Athena moaned and rubbed the viscous, jellylike semen into her scales, "Mom said it's our destiny, since you're a futa."

"Yeah," Dianna sighed and relaxed onto her bed, her thoughts slowly moving through the afterglow.

"And soon," Athena giggled, hips waving from side to side. Her ass cheeks slapped together with the movement, "You'll finally be ready to breed us."

"Oh god," Dianna groaned, her thoughts suddenly awash in a tide of what that meant.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you're soft before breakfast. Mom said she's been extra productive lately. She's even feeding Sarah just to keep from making a mess," Athena informed her, almost sounding like an expositional mouthpiece in a game.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers
12