Slight Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you'd better get to work, bitch," Dianna growled, smirking at how Athena lowered her gaze and began to kiss the slimy cock like a lover, "Empty my balls and maybe I'll return the favour."

"Thank you," Athena gasped and slid the entirety of Dianna's majestic prick down her gullet.

Just as Dianna had expected after seeing what had become of her room and Athena. The entire house had changed to resemble it, becoming a network of tunnels, though still equipped with modern conveniences. Dianna's mother had become a shamelessly sensual bodied dragon with neon pink scales. Her breasts dominated her shoulders and encroached on her hips, which made Athena's seem small. She was a true matron.

Sarah's figure hadn't changed much by comparison. Fuller curves, yet insignificant toward the others, yet Dianna could smell the lust emanating from her long before she saw her. A state of constant oestrus, her mother explained. Sarah was carrying a womb full of waiting ova. It took everything Dianna had not to rut her.

She wanted to wait until tomorrow. If the drawings were to be believed, then that's when this insanity would reach its peak. Though she gladly used her family's mouths and asses as she pleased. They were more than willing, of course, being Dianna's devoted harem, it was their duty to see to her every whim.

The outside world hadn't changed. Her suburban neighbourhood was still there, seemingly unaware of the den of dragons in the middle of them all. Dianna knew the magic was taking its toll, however, as several of the women watched her in clear lust. It wouldn't just be her family, she realised. What would tomorrow bring? To her surprise, she felt only excitement at the possibilities.

When morning came, Dianna stepped from her house with her family atop her cock. Everything was uniform now. Her neighbourhood was a forest area with huts or other caves, from which dozens of women came. They were all fantasy creatures of some kind, many anthropomorphic animals like her family. Even the occasional pixy flew toward her cock and bathed in her pre-cum.

"This is all mine?" Dianna gasped at the sight and scent of the fertile legions.

"Of course," Athena moaned, grinding her scorching cunt against Dianna's mammoth cock, "This was your greatest desire, after all. To be in total control. What better way than to make you the sole breeder of a nation?"

"Athena?" Dianna frowned. Her sister blinked and shook her head, then smirked.

"Do me first, Dianna? Please, I need it," Athena pleaded, lifting her hips to show the strings of her pussy juice.

"No, Dianna," their mother cooed, "I've been waiting longer than anyone, I should go first."

"Fuck that," Sarah cried. She hurried to the front of the massive cock and fell to all fours, pulling her sopping cunt open. A waterfall of her desire poured from it, turning the dirt below into mush, "I feel like I'm gonna die if you don't fuck me."

"She wins," Dianna laughed and steadied her cock, its size several feet above her height. She moved forward and pressed the yoga ball sized head against Sarah's pussy, their family still straddling the base. A quick shove and Dianna slid inside, her breed-crazed sister roaring ecstatically as her body was swiftly overwhelmed. Sarah's stomach expanded wider than her torso and stretched far beyond her head, moving toward the throngs of eager onlookers. More continued to appear, females of ripe breeding age desperate to get the one thing that only Dianna could provide.

Children.

She quickly set herself a rhythm as she rutted her older sister. Dianna placed her full weight on her balls and rocked to and fro atop them, each orb more than big enough to accommodate her weight. Sarah crawled backwards, forcing her womb to take foot after foot. Their family hopped down and moved to pleasure Dianna elsewhere.

Athena crammed both of Dianna's nipples into her mouth. She suckled and slobbered over them, lathering the nubs with her nimble tongue. Their mother crammed her face between Dianna's ass, licking at her rosebud, before slipping her lithe tongue down to taste her pussy. The older woman moaned at the flavour that rushed across her taste buds.

Dianna ground her deadly teeth together as Sarah neared her crotch. Every inch of her cock was covered in nerve endings, sending violent bursts of bliss through her at the slightest breeze. The tip of her godlike breeding tower was squeezed by Sarah's womb, the organ reacting to the dragon's desperate need to be bred. Dianna lunged forward when Sarah's thighs came into reach and pulled her to the base.

In perfect sync, they bellowed and sent arcs of flames through the sky. Dianna's balls rumbled powerfully, audible even against the dragons' roars, as her cock swelled with the first release of the thousands to come. The sound was comparable to a tsunami. The shape of her cock vanished as Sarah's deformed middle turned into a bubble of cum, contained within her green-tinted skin and scales. The older dragon's voice had long since dwindled to strangled cries of bliss.

"Here's another," Dianna growled in her ear. Sarah's roar returned with renewed ferocity as a second flood piled into her womb. Both dragons could feel it as Dianna's sperm claimed Sarah's eggs, the swimmers forcing themselves into her ovaries. The egg chambers followed in the womb's footsteps and swelled with the oceanic levels of seed.

"And another," Dianna continued and slapped her crotch against her sister's ass, driving a third wave into her. It was bigger than the last two combined, pushing Sarah's belly against the captive audience, "Again. Again. Again. Again." Sarah's stomach stopped expanding outwards and simply lifted her, preventing the enormously fecund dragon from crushing her surroundings.

"Athena!" Dianna shouted as she extracted her twelve-foot cock from Sarah's insensate form. Not a drop of cum followed, held inside purely by the dragon's instincts. The youngest dragon eagerly raced to the front. She didn't waste a moment and rammed herself onto Dianna's cock.

"What about me?" Their mother whined, though she didn't dare remove her tongue from Dianna's pussy.

"Everyone will get a turn," Dianna moaned. Her orgasm had reduced her sensitivity. She no longer had to grit her teeth to hold back her climax, allowing her to savour the sensations of her massively oversized member and Athena's tight, sweltering cunt. Velvet walls gripped her like a vice and undulated around her shaft. The cervix opened like a castle's gate as she invaded Athena's womb, which fluttered around her like a bird's wings. She soon came to feel her sister's racing heart as she stretched her body further.

Dianna almost wished that she was one of the onlookers. What a sight it must be, to see someone being fucked by a cock twice their size. The veins alone were as big as Athena's arms. The sisters soon reunited as Sarah's plush ass met Dianna's groin. Dianna grabbed her head and turned her around, kissing the younger girl even as she pumped her hips.

"Cum in me, Dianna," Athena begged and clenched pussy, "Make me as pregnant as Sarah."

"I don't that's possible," Dianna grunted. Her orgasm was building rapidly now, tightening her core and making her enormous testes churn.

"I used a spell," Athena panted, "All my eggs... they're ready. Every last one."

Dianna couldn't help but laugh at her sister. Even now, she felt she had to outdo her family, especially if that meant being a mother to hundreds of young, "What a greedy bitch you are," Dianna snarled and sped up her thrusts, eager to fulfil her depraved sister's desire.

"Is it my turn now?"

"Yes, Mom," Dianna rolled her eyes and pulled free from Athena's snatch, pausing for a second to release a final drop of cum into her canal. It rolled lazily from the opening and drooled down the young dragon's stomach, a perfect match for Sarah's. And soon, their mother would join them.

"Yes!" Dianna's mother exclaimed as she was finally penetrated, her overtly fertile figure sinking down her daughter's length.

Again, and again, and again...

Dianna bred woman after woman, all of them joining her family in being mansion sized balls of cum. None of them would be childless after that day. The sun had set by the time she came to the final female, a rabbit-girl with a pudgy stomach. It seemed out of place against her skinny arms and sharp face, though her hips and thighs were typically thick.

"F-finally," she stammered, "I've been making eggs since this morning."

Dianna arched an eyebrow at the bunny, "Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Y-yes," the girl nodded and pressed her pussy against Dianna's cock, tiny body rapidly filling, "I'm fat with my eggs. They just keep coming. I can feel them as well, hundreds of them pouring into my womb. My ovaries just keep making more."

"Then that means you can carry even more than Sarah," Dianna realised with a manic smirk.

"Ah!" The girl cried out. Dianna's eyes widened as she felt something pour against her cock from the bunny's womb, "Having you inside me... There's so many... Thousands... tens of thousands..."

"Stop!" Dianna panted, "I'll cum if you keep going."

"Cum?" The rabbit yelped.

"I can feel them too," Dianna gasped, "Fuck... dammit, cumming!"

They later found that the rabbit was still ovulating while pregnant. Dianna couldn't help herself and bred her over and over again, using her everyday until she was too big to reach.

"I'm so fucking glad I beat that boss," Dianna laughed one day as those of her harem that were still mobile bathed her cock, using their bodies as sponges.

-END-

12