All Comments on 'Slip Into Submission'

by PantiesAndPies

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pretty good story! Lots of exclamation points! ;D

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 11 years ago
It is better then your comments

The content of the story was pleasing. As this story begs to be continued I hope you don't let a few people who will remain nameless ruin your expression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Stupendous story.

SnakebitSnakebitover 11 years ago
Pretty Good

I liked it, agree with other commenter needs a sequel.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Yes chapter two

There is nothing wrong with being bi. I am bi and love it. As a bi top stud, I love fucking a wife and hubby couple. Using both mouths and both pussy's. Breeding them both. Sometimes, not often, but sometimes I 69 with hubby as his wife fucks my pussy with a strap on and he sucks my cock and eats my load. As for your cuckold. He has been a good boy, but you know he is going to slip up and jerk off. So I highly suggest you lock him in chastity in between when you use his cock. He will still leak and drip and even leak out his sperm as you work his pussy and prostrate. So there are ways to relieve his blue balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply HOT !!!

Thanks for a very erotic thread. My tight VS thong is extremely soaked with my sweet cummies !!! And my black lace camisole has some white spots on it too. Can you write a chapter two, and follow up with him giving her gay friend a sexy blowjob...Mmmm !!!

Thanks, SissyCrissy................xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! My wife and I are the same size so I always wear her dirty panties the next day. Every day she brings home a CreamPie for me from work. Her rule for her boss is that she leaves her panties on and leaves the office as soon as he's finished with her. Of course some of the cum leaks into the panties but that just makes them better for me the next day! I love cleaning her and she loves wanking me in my panties!

If you do write another chapter how about wearing her cum soaked slip while you clean the cum from her pussy and suck that big cock?

9volt9voltover 3 years ago
Hot

Hottest story I've read in a long time. Damn that's sexy.

9volt9voltabout 3 years ago

Damn, what a sexy story! I loved it, and need to cum on my own face now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantiesAndPies@PantiesAndPies
OK everyone these are just fantasies so STD’s and especially AIDS does not exist. My sexy wife would never do any of these things in real life. I do love pleasuring her with my fingers, tongue or her toys all the time whilst wearing panties. Usually the panties she’s worn all ...