Slip Into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a photo proving my obedience.

'Wipe the cum that has got through your panties up with your fingers. Then photo of you licking fingers!'

Again I did as instructed, loving the taste. It was the first time I'd eaten just my cum. I definitely prefer it when mixed with Karen's but it was better than wasting it. I added the text 'Can I clean inside my panties and eat that too?' to the photo I sent.

'No. Get dressed. Go and tell boss you are not feeling well. I'm out the front right now. Leaving in 5 minutes with or without you.'

Three minutes later I was hoping into the car.

Karen was dressed in a skirt and top. But the top came off the second I shut the door. My slip had lovely cum stains on it. "Sorry I couldn't find a cock worthy of fucking ... but I want my first cheating cock, and your first clean up job to be from a GREAT cock. Now pull your pants down to prove you left your mess. If I have to have cum all over me, only fair my slave should too!"

I lowered my pants to reveal the wet mess.

"Good boy. Leave your pants down and the air blowing on you so it's dry before we get where we are going," I was told.

It took another 30 minutes to reach the large shopping mall that we were heading to. By then I was dry, and my panties were as badly stained as Karen's slip.

As we arrived she slid her top back on and I pulled my pants up. She pulled my shirt out when I tried to tuck it in. "No. Leave that out." She lifted it. The lacy top of my panties would be visible if my shirt rode up!

The first thing we did was to go to a café for lunch. She waited until the girl was approaching to take our orders before saying, "You need 20 pairs of panties, 5 slips and 4 nighties." Karen told me. "We'll share the slips, but the rest are just for you. You will tell the truth when asking for help. You must buy things from at least 5 different shops."

I went bright red because the girl heard it all. She was red too. But it also turned me on! I was rock hard.

We ordered and ate, talking about anything but what was really going on!

Then it was time to shop!

Over the next two hours I was constantly embarrassed and aroused as girl after girl was told that all of the lingerie we were buying was for me. I'm pretty sure a few customers also got a glimpse of my panties when I bent over to select panties from the bottom racks (which Karen made sure I did lots!). One particularly helpful girl (who I think was just as turned on as me!) told us to come back in 30 minutes while she unpacked the new stock of nighties which she told us would suit me perfectly.

By now I had all of the required lingerie though. I had cotton panties, silky panties, lacy panties and combinations of these. Most were pink and all were very feminine. My slips were all white -- we had hoped to find pink ones but couldn't. Karen had suggested "We can always dye one of your slips pink" as we were buying them. Of course I again went red ... and hard. I had two silky pink nighties and two cotton ones -- one was white floral, the other pink again.

But this girl had been so helpful, "Can't I have one more Karen?" I asked. "I can use the money your parents gave me for my Birthday!"

Karen smiled, "Well, in that case ... of course ... although I'm not sure you should tell them what you bought!"

The girl smiled and said "See you in thirty."

We were back there right on time. She had this gorgeous pink silky nightie with a pretty rose pattern on the bodice. She told us, "Actually I had them out already. But my boss is gone now, so you can try it on! I'm sure this is your size," she told me handing me a medium, "But do try not to stain it if it isn't!"

I took the nightie into the change room and quickly removed my pants and shirt. My (or rather my wife's) white silky panties were now mostly dry but BADLY stained. There were some small wet stains where my pre-cum had oozed out. I slid the nightie over my head ... Oh My God! It felt amazing! I knew my cock was oozing pre-cum again, but the nightie fit perfectly so I was definitely buying it.

I pulled the nightie up, then my panties down a little, exposing my 8" erection. There was quite a bit of pre-cum now oozing out. I carefully wiped it on my new nightie before removing at dressing again.

I left the booth and handed it to the salesgirl. "I'll take it! I love it!" I told her. I had folded it over so the stain wasn't obvious. But as I expected, she then carefully folded it for packing, just as she had done earlier with the slips and panties.

Suddenly she laughed, "You certainly did love it! Look, he's already stained it!" she told Karen, pointing out the stain.

Karen smiled at me, "Happy birthday!"

That was it for shopping and we started heading home. Karen told me, "I'm so horny ... I really need a good hard fuck right now ... but rules are rules and you need to wait three days now. Still, I'm sure you can do something for me! Maybe next week at work I'll really fuck another man. Would you like that darling? Do you like the idea of a nice big cock cumming in my pussy so I can bring you home a lovely CreamPie?" she asked, then looking down at the bulge added, "Yes ... you do!"

Just then I noticed the Adult Supermarket ahead. "Let's stop there" I said. "Maybe we can get some toy cocks that can fuck you hard and fast!"

We headed inside. I had only been to a couple of bookshops before -- dark, dingy and not very welcoming. But this was well lit, clean, and the sales assistants were ladies. As one of them approached I asked, "Can you tell us which are the best vibrators? We would prefer ones that look like real cocks as my wife wants me to use them on her."

She showed us a few and Karen was having trouble deciding between about 5 different ones. The girl explained the advantages of each, but I think for the two of us the key thing was the look! In my head I added up the cost of them all. "Why not get all 5 Karen?" I asked.

"That would be too much ... and I'm not sure I can handle this one!" she added, holding out a black vibrator that was 12" long and very thick too!

"You'd be surprised!" The girl told us, "I've got one just like it. It's too big for me to use on myself, I just can't get the angles right, but boy does it get in right when my lover uses it on me!"

"That settles it! We'll have all 5. After all, they add up to almost the same as all the lingerie you just bought for me," I added.

The two girls agreed that did seem fair!

Soon we were home ... and heading straight for the bedroom. Karen had me quickly change into a pair of pink panties that were silky all over my arse, but the entire front panel was lace. It has a lovely rose pattern in the lace, but that did nothing to hide the bulge of my cock which was clearly visible through the lace. The new (but already stained) nightie went on over that.

Karen unpacked her vibrators. The smallest was a white the same size as my cock, and then there was a black one the same length but thicker, then matching 10" -- one white and one black, and finally the 12" monster.

She handed me the smallest. "Hard and Fast! When I say NOW, pull it out and lick my pussy."

It felt so good, dressed in my pretty lingerie and sliding down between her legs. I slid her slip up. She wasn't wearing any panties! There was cum on her legs where she had got so wet it had run down! She told me, "From now on, you wear the panties in this relationship!"

Then I slid the slip higher. Not only wasn't she wearing panties, but she no longer had any hair on her pussy. It looked amazing! I couldn't help myself. I had to lick it, so I slid my tongue across the naked, wet pussy. Karen pushed my head away. "I told you to fuck me before you lick me!"

I quickly plunged the vibrator into her. She came. I started pounding the cock in and out of her ... it looked just like the real thing ... as if her boyfriend was fucking her as I watched. She quickly came a second time ... then a third, and as she did that yelled "NOW!"

I pulled the vibrator out, and plunged my tongue in. Again she came, all over my face. I licked her yummy pussy for another couple of minutes, making her come another two times. Then I slid up beside her and kissed her. She couldn't get enough of her taste and smell on me!

Then she told me, "Clean that cock ... With your mouth ... suck my lovers cock clean!"

I did as I was told. After all it wasn't the real thing. It was just a toy.

"That's it," I was told. "Suck that cock ... make him cum in your mouth!"

All of a sudden my cock was starting to twitch.

"He's nearly there!" Karen announced. "Oh you wish it was a real one don't you? You wish one of my boyfriends would let you blow him don't you?"

I did! I had never thought of it before now, but I would love to suck cock! I nodded while still sucking.

"Here it comes! He's going to cum!" she told me.

Well, I'm not sure about him ... but I did! My cock spurted into my lace panties, filling them with my juices. The lace was so fine though that my thick cum stayed inside, making a sticky mess on my cock.

"Leave them on, and don't try to clean yourself up." I was told.

I loved it! The only thing better that wearing panties for me is wearing cum filled panties!

Karen put the other 4 vibrators away. "That's all for today," she told me.

The next morning Karen had me dress in a pair of white cotton full briefs. They had an inch of pink lace along the waist band so they were very pretty ... and very sexy to me. Karen as she had promised had no panties on.

We headed out to do the weeks grocery shopping planning to make sure that once we got home we could get comfortable for the rest of the weekend. Then just as we were getting home Karen got a text: 'Reports of inappropriate behaviour. Disciplinary hearing today at 2:00 when clinic closes. Please report in full uniform at 1:00 as also emergency case.'

"Oh S*&^!" she said. "I think I'm about to lose my job!" she added, passing me the phone.

All I could do was apologise. It was my fault she'd done those things.

Karen just told me, "No ... It's not really your fault. I wanted to touch them. I would have anyway I think, at some point ... at least this way I wasn't cheating on you since you wanted it too!"

She put on one of our new slips and her uniform and headed off. "I'll text you when I'm on the way home. Be in bed and have a couple of boyfriends ready for me ... I'll probably need cheering up!

I waited anxiously.

Finally, at 3:30 the text came. 'On way now. Be ready.'

Ten minutes later she arrived.

As instructed I was in bed wearing just my panties and had the matching 10" cocks out and ready. "How did it go?" I asked.

"Six of the seven partners were there. Apparently the 18 year old I wanked off yesterday bragged about it to his friends ... one of whom is the son of the managing partner! Sprung bad!" she told me.

"So did you lose your job?" I asked.

"No!" she exclaimed, pulling her uniform over her head.

I gasped. She was covered in cum! Her slip was soaked, and she had drying cum on her chest. "But I do have to attend a staff meeting every Saturday!"

"When they called me in they were already all naked. And the Managing Partner is almost as big as the biggest vibrator!" she told me. "He ordered me to demonstrate what I had been doing."

With that she slid over me and planted her pussy on my face with her arse on my nose so that she could watch my panty covered cock. I gasped. She was full of cum!

"I told them that so far I had just wanked men off onto my slip, so I took the uniform off to show them how I dressed. I asked whether he wanted to be first, but he said to do him last. He wanted to watch first. I was disappointed. His cock was the only one bigger than yours, and I'd promised myself the first had to be bigger and thicker. I wasn't sure if he would fuck me ... but you know now!" she told me.

I sure did! Her pussy was so tasty full of her bosses cum and her juices.

"So I started wanking off the other partners, one after the other, making them cum all over myself. A couple came so hard they missed the slip, but I didn't clean up. You can lick me clean all over in a few minutes. Finally only the big ... and I do mean BIG ... boss was left. I told him that he could fuck me if he preferred, and that my husband loved the idea so he needn't worry about that." She paused for a few seconds as she came again. She was cumming so hard that it was flushing that delicious CreamPie out and into my mouth.

"He didn't hesitate. He pushed me back onto his desk and rammed his massive cock into me! I thought it would hurt ... but it didn't. It just felt amazing being so full. It felt like it was coming out of my throat it was so big!" Karen told me.

By now her first cuckold CreamPie had been served in full. All I could taste was her. I also knew that I certainly wanted more of this!

Karen continued, "He kept fucking me, hard and fast, as he told me I could keep my job if I agreed to weekly staff meetings every Saturday. I told them YES ... and also added that since My Big had now fucked me, all of them could too! Just that they couldn't lick my pussy. I told them I would have to leave the second Mr Big finished as I wanted your CreamPie to be fresh! That made him cum! He loved the idea of you eating his cum! And so do the others!"

And so did I. Again I came in my panties.

Karen smiled. "That makes it Tuesday before you fuck me. But I can't wait for work on Monday!"

"Neither can I!" I told her. "I can't wait to get home from work that is!"

I began licking her neck and chest clean then, dry cum isn't as nice as fresh, but a slave must do what a slave must do!

"Oh ... I forgot to tell you. The other partner will be there next week too. So you'll need to come along. Firstly to clean me between fucks so nobody gets sloppy seconds, then ... well ... the reason he wasn't there today is that he is gay. I've promised them you'll blow him if they let me keep my job!"

I damn near came again! Roll on next Saturday! I wonder what she will make me wear?

12