All Comments on 'Slow and Steady Ch. 07'

by wyo66

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epic Fail...

What the hell were you thinking... this cuckolding shit does not even making sense to it self at all. A simply cruel women deliberately hurting a loving caring husband to enslave someone in pure arrogance by telling her nonsensical inconsistences. Stop maliciously incerting this shit... or at least flag it reasonable and put it in a disclaimer.

loco63loco63over 6 years ago
Good read

This is by far the best of the story so far. I can not wait till you to next part of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Epic.....no fail

Well I for one love the additional inner story and cannot wait for the next part. Epic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

So love the in story can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Please continue, this has been a GREAT series so far, can't wait for the rest, excellent writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jealousy

I can't help but feel that the anonymous twit has had a negative effect on you. Notice that in all the negativity they know everything that's happening in your story = avidly reading, but then taking pleasure in deriding your work = absolute jealousy. Although I comment anonymously, I do so for a reason, but I like to think I give constructive criticism, like sometimes you mix up the characters name's in your writing.

This doesn't detract from what is otherwise an excellent story, please don't let the hateful comments prevent you from completing this. You have a lot of admirers that are eagerly awaiting your return. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
💦💦💦

Where is the rest?? I’m literally throbbing to know what happens next...

looker46looker46about 5 years ago
Great Joy

Your story has brought a lot of pleasure (reading and otherwise). You have a great knack for capturing the human spirit under sexual euphoria. I have been reading you for several years. I would read to the point you leave off and keep looking for the next installment. Somehow I lost your contact after chapter 6. I finally figured out how to find you again by learning the ins and outs of the Favorite tab. I hope you finish this story - you have a real talent and I so much appreciate you sharing it with us. The errors others have pointed out are relatively minor and do not detract from the story in the least. You can work on that aspect if you would like. What I would like is to learn about The Mistress plan for Tina and Becky at the birthday party. The addition of the Kelly and Stacy tease is also fascinating. What could Kelly want from Tina? Finish it please.

Your fan, Looker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

Having worked my way through all your posted writing, this series is your best yet. Erotic, yet with fleshed out characters that you care about. Really hoping that you finish it and let us know how it ends

FZYONEFZYONEalmost 2 years ago

I hope you come back to this story with the same quality that you have given us already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous