Slow and Steady Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said ok, I will try it again" but she was thinking to herself that she was in no hurry to feel the intense sickness sweep over her again.

Leaning over toward her, she met him half way and when their mouths met him unexpectedly jammed his tongue past her lips and into her mouth. Shoving him away for the second time that day she leaped off the couch and with her hand clamped tightly over her mouth, she ran as fast as she could to the bathroom, she barely made it in time as she violently vomited several times.

When she had finished, she washed her face and rinsed out her mouth with mouthwash and then returned to Michael waiting on the couch in the living room. As soon as she was in front of him, she let him have it "You Fucking Asshole, what in the hell were you thinking jamming your tongue in my mouth. You knew there was a good chance our kiss was going to make me feel ill, but you had to up the ante and pull a smart ass trick like that!"

"I am sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, I just reacted, it was a stupid thing to do," he admits to her, but it was too late because she was pissed all the way through.

"I'll Fucking say it was stupid; I am going to sleep in the guest room because something about you makes me ill, like your pea sized brain. Also if you think I am getting up at 5:00 in the morning to make you breakfast you can kiss my tiny white ass" and then she stormed across the house and entering the guest bedroom she slammed the door to put an exclamation on what she had just said.

Laying in bed and still awake an hour later she was still running everything that happened that evening through her mind, and she was still mad. How insensitive could Michaele possibly be doing that to her knowing it was probably going to make her do what she did. She had known Michael for years before they wed and he had never done anything like that before, she realized that he was probably hurt that his kisses were making her sick but that's no damn excuse to do what he did. Fluffing her pillow, she rolled on her side, and as sleep overtook her, she was thinking that it was going to be a long time before she was over this and forgave him.

It was around 8:00 am when she woke up and as the fogginess of sleep cleared her brain, the events of last night came rushing back and as she knew she would be she was still very upset. Getting up, she made her way to the master bedroom and stripping off her night clothes she headed for the shower. As she soaped up her young, nimble body, she thought of Shelly for some reason, and she knew right away what she was going to do when she got dressed, she was going to Shelly's house and get this all off her chest, perhaps it would make her feel better.

Once she was done washing, she got out of the shower and dried off and then went into the room to get dressed, putting on a set of lacy purple bra and panties she then pulled on a denim miniskirt and a white tank top and headed to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. When she got to the kitchen, she got a cup out of the cupboard and made her way to the coffee pot where she found a note from Michael lying on the counter. Reading it, she found it to be a letter of apology with allot of I am sorry and I love you written in it, but it did no good to calm her anger and when she had finished it, she wadded it up and threw it away thinking "you don't get off that easy buddy."

Once she had finished her coffee, she rinsed out the cup and put it in the sink and then headed out the door and down the driveway making her way to Shelly's house. As she round the corner and was headed up Shelly's drive she was thinking "I sure hope she is home because I could use the advice of an older woman right now." Climbing the steps to the front door, she rang the doorbell and waited a few minutes until she heard the lock being undone from the inside and then the door opened. She was wearing a pair of body-hugging blue spandex yoga pants and a blue sports bra with a pair of trainers and the way she was sweating; it was obvious she had been working out.

"Hello Sandy," she said in a very friendly voice, "how are you today?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I came over for some advice, but I can see you are busy so I will come back later."

"Nonsense" gushed Shelly, "I was just finishing up anyway, I insist you come in so we can talk, you obviously have something on your mind you need my help with" thinking she was Pretty sure she knew what was bothering the young housewife and feeling a naughty thrill because of it.

Leading Sandy through her spacious home, they wound up in the kitchen where Shelly gestured for Sandy to take a seat at the breakfast table. "I am going to have a glass of orange juice" Shelly said while walking towards the fridge "may I offer you some?"

"Yes please that would be good," returned Sandy.

Opening the refrigerator door, she reached in and pulled out a picture of orange juice, then going to the cupboard she retrieved two glasses and filled them with the cold liquid. Carrying them over to the table she sat one in front of Sandy and the pulling out a chair across from her she sat down and took a drink out of her glass, setting it down on the table, she looked Sandy in the eyes and said "so sweetie, what did you need my advice with?"

Something about the older woman made her feel at ease so without any more coaxing Sandy let the entire story of the night before comes pouring out, including the fight, she and Michael had and her sleeping in the guest room, she finished it up with the note she had found and her reaction to it.

Shelly was in heaven as she heard the story, but of course, she did not show it. Instead, she was feigning concern as she listened to the pretty young girl. Thinking to herself how perfect it had worked out, she knew her subconscious commands we're going to drive a wedge between Sandy and Michael, but she could never have counted on that idiot Michael doing something so stupid and Sandy's furious reaction to it. Things were going much better than she had expected and she was going to be able to speed up her plan to enslave the young girl. When Sandy finished telling her the story, she looked across the table with concern on her face, but when she spoke, she said: "You know what you need to relax you Sandy, a dip in my pool, did you bring your Bikini?"

As soon as Sandy heard Shelly say the word Bikini she was Instantly entranced again, and her head slumped forward as she entered a very deep and restful sleep, a place where she couldn't even control her thoughts, all she could do was rest and wait for Shelly to do her thinking.

"Sandy I want you to rest very deeply, but at the same time I want you to listen to me very closely, can you do both things at once," asked Shelly?

"Yes, I can rest and listen, mistress!" She said in the same monotone voice as yesterday.

"You have done very well my pet, I am very pleased with you, but there is more to do to finish our plan. I am going to give you some new commands and then we are going to have a bit of fun before I wake you up and put the next phase of our plan in motion, does that sound ok my dear?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Ok, here are your new commands to add to the old ones so listen closely. We are going to fix some more of your mistake in thinking that women love men. Now that you know just how insensitive your husband can be you are going to start wondering how you could have ever fallen in love with him and if all men are the same what would be the use of just replacing him with another one. You are going to start to realize that women don't need men at all and you would be better off with another woman.

This new realization goes to start you thinking about women all the time and when you do your thoughts will naturally turn to me. You are going to remember the outstanding advice I gave you when you needed it and how sensitive to your needs I was and you are going to be drawn to me mentally and sexually. You are going to be able to picture us making love, and it will be the most erotic and sensual thing you have ever seen. You will lay in your bed every night masturbating to the thought of it, and you are going to want it to happen for real, so you are going to do everything you can think of to make me yours.

You are going to dress as provocatively as you can trying to draw my attention and you will find every reason you can to invite me over, especially when Michael is there so he can see you flirting with me and teasing me right in front of him. You are going to realize you will have to pull out all the stops to get my attention so you are going to go home today and throw away all of your underwear and you will go braless and pantyless from now on. It will probably drive Michael insane with lust to see you dressed the way you're going to start dressing, but you are going just to ignore his needs and when he complains you will just give him the cold shoulder and focus entirely on your pursuit of me. At no time will you suspect that any of this is anything but a natural progression of your thoughts and if Michael try's to convince you it is my fault you will defend me at all cost and turn it back on him.

Do you understand these commands and what is expected of you my pet?" She asked, looking into the temporarily void eyes of her soon to be willing slave.

"Yes mistress, I understand" and with that things were in place for phase two.

"Ok, now for some fun before I wake you up. I am going to take you in the bathroom, and you are going to please me in the shower after you have washed my body. I want you to use this episode of us together as the daydream you have of us that you will think of often and masturbate too nightly. You won't know where the images are coming from; you will just know how real they seem and how much they make you horny. Your daydream will begin with, you slowly removing my yoga pants and sports bra, understood."

"Yes Mistress"

"Ok, stand and give me your hand, we are going to the bathroom now." Taking the young woman's hand, she led her back through the house and down the hall to the master bedroom that contained Shelly's private shower. Stopping in the bedroom, she told the pretty young wife to take off her underwear and hand them to her. Hiking her miniskirt, she pulled down her panties, and once she had stepped out of them, she handed them to Shelly. Taking them in her hands, Shelly lifted the lacy purple undergarments to her nose and inhaled a deep breath taking in Sandy's sweet aroma; it took all her willpower not to order the girl to get on the bed.

While still holding Sandy's panties to her nose, she told Sandy to finish undressing as she watched her take off the rest of her clothes one article at a time. When she was done Shelly tossed the purple garment, she was smelling onto the pile with the rest of Sandy's stuff and then led her into the bathroom. Starting the shower and making sure of the temperature Shelly then told Sandy to remove her Sports bra slowly. Stepping closer to the older woman Sandy reached out and took hold of the sides of the bra she slowly started slipping it up. Inch by inch her medium sized breast were revealed as the spandex slipped further up her chest, then in one quick action they sprang free and bounced briefly as they were released from the confines of the sports bra.

Sliding it up and off Shelly's arms, she tossed it to the side as Shelly lowered her arms and then told Sandy to reach out and take them in her hands and feel them. Holding Shelly's breasts in her hands now Sandy was caressing the soft flesh with her hands and squeezing them with her fingers. "Play with the nipples," said Shelly as Sandy took each one between her fingertips and began to roll them back and forth causing Shelly to moan out loud. "Put the nipples in your mouth and suck on them and lick them now" she told the inexperienced girl.

Doing as she was commanded Sandy bent down and took the erect nipple in her mouth and started to circle the tip with her tongue before sucking deeply and causing Shelly to moan out loud once again. "Remember how they feel and taste and incorporate it into your day dream to make it realistic" commanded Shelly," you understand?

Spitting the nipple out of her mouth briefly Sandy answered "yes mistress" and then went to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment.

"Ok, you can stop sucking on my tit's and drop to your knees before me, " ordered Shelly and once Sandy had complied, she told her "I want you to slide my Spandex pants off very slowly, inch by inch just as you did with the bra." Complying with the new command, Sandy reached up and grabbing the material by the waist of the body forming blue pants she began to slide them down and off of Shelly's slim hips. Once they were over her hips, they slid down easily, and soon Shelly's wet pussy was uncovered and mere inches from Sandy's face.

"Stop," said Shelly, "I want you to put your face close to my pussy and smell the musky scent of it, I want you to remember that smell, and when you are masturbating at night you will see this image and almost be able to smell it again. You will want to smell it again, and the desire to smell it will drive you crazy with passion, do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress" and then she pushed her face in close to the pussy in front of her and took a deep breath burning the odder of, the older woman into her brain. Once she had done this she finished removing the spandex pants; now both women were naked, Shelly then told her to stand and climb into the shower. After she was in Shelly climbed in behind her and shut the shower door. Picking up a sponge and putting soap on it Shelly handed it to Sandy and told her to take her time and wash her completely.

Sandy followed the orders exactly and washed every inch of the older woman's sexy body until she was on her knees washing Shelly's feet last. Once she had been washed Shelly turned beneath the shower head until the water had rinsed all the soap away when she stopped spinning under the water her ass was in Sandy's face." Play with my butt now Sandy, squeeze it and kiss it like you did my breasts."

Reaching up, she put a hand on each side and squeezed filling both hands with the soft flesh; then she started kissing it softly, making sure to give both sides the same amount of attention just like she had done with Shelly's tits. Shelly was thoroughly enjoying this and was rubbing her ass backward against Sandy's soft mouth. After a couple of minutes of this Shelly stepped forward and shut the water off and then turned to face the girl on her knees.

"It is time for your most important lesson; I am going to tell you how to eat pussy, and you are going to do it on me. You will remember this exactly in your daydream, and although you won't remember how you know to do it you will drive yourself to orgasm after orgasm wanting to do it again, but only to me, do you understand Sandy?"

"Yes, mistress."

Stepping forward Shelly propped one foot up on the rail the door slid in to make herself more accessible and then pushed her pussy forward until Sandy was looking up at it and so close Shelly could feel her hot breath against it. "Ok, Sandy I want you to start by just licking the outer lips, tracing their shape with your tongue, running it up the grove but not in yet, go."

Sticking out her tongue Sandy did as she was told and pushing her face into it as far as she could, she started to lick around softly and over the outer lips of the older woman's pussy.

Shelly was in heaven, and the wet tongue of the young girl was starting to get her motor running in overdrive. A slave girl had not eaten her since Tucson, and she was horny as hell and needing release in the worst way. She was slowly rubbing her pussy back and forth against the attack of the tongue, and the feeling of the combined effort was mind numbing. "Ok, Sandy Take your fingers and spread the outer lips apart, and then you can start to lick the inside but stay away from my clit for now."

Following the orders to a T, she did exactly as she was commanded and began to lick around the inner parts of Shelly's pussy. She would lick all the way up one side and then back down the other and then she would bury her tongue in the hole and lick it and move it around causing Shelly to sing out in moans that were growing louder and louder by the second. She was kissing it and licking it as Shelly ground her pussy against her tongue using her hips. Grab my ass gasped Shelly and without missing a lick with her tongue Sandy reached around and grabbed a cheek with each hand squeezed the flesh when she did.

By now Shelly was on fire and needed her release, so she hollered out the command to Sandy to lick and suck her clit as she squealed in delight, completely lost in the feeling of the young girl eating her out.

Sandy pinched the hard little nub between her lips and then sucked on it until she was hollow-cheeked, then she released it and drew fast circles with the tip of her tongue.

Shelly had a hold of the back of Sandy's head and was pulling it into her pussy as tight as she could as she rotated her hips and ground her wet sex into the little housewife's cute face. Howling with delight, she knew her orgasm was coming, and she told Sandy to take as much of her pussy in her mouth as she could and catch all of her juices. A few more rotations of her hips were all it took, and her orgasm swept over her like a title wave. She shook out of control, and her knees were so weak she thought she was going to collapse, but maintained her feet as she was pulling the young girls face in as tight and Cuming over and over into her mouth.

When it was over she released Sandy's head, and as she worked to catch her breath she looked down, and the young woman's beautiful face was covered in her moisture. This gave Shelly an idea, and when she had caught her breath, she gave her another command "Sandy, when I wake you up you are going to have a foreign taste in your mouth that you don't recognize but it is going to be the sweetest taste you have ever had. In fact, it is going to be so good that it will make you instantly horny and even though you don't know where it came from you want more and will lick your lips tasting it on them. In the future, the taste of it on your face or fingers will make you want to fuck me to get more of this wonderful delight."

Drying them both off and having Sandy redress them, they made their way back out to the kitchen where they sat back down in the same spots they were in before. It took a while, but when Sandy's hair was finally, dry Shelly knew it was time to wake her up.

"Sandy, I am going to wake you up now, and you are not going to remember anything except what I commanded you too. The last thing I want you to remember is that when you awake, you will feel like I have given you the best advice you have ever received regarding your issue with Michael and at that time you will remember all my commands as if they were your ideas and thoughts, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

I will count backward from one to five and then snap my fingers, and you will wake 5...4...3...2...1...Snap!

"You can take it with a grain of salt if you wish, but you asked my opinion, and that's what it is," said Shelly.