Slow and Steady Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking like she was pondering the advice she had just received, Sandy sat quietly as a new idea after new idea came into her mind. Licking her lips hungrily she squirmed in her chair as she felt her pussy get moist because of the wonderful new taste in her mouth and on her lips. Finally wrapping her mind around all the new information, she had just absorbed she looked over at Shelly and said "I think you're right, in fact, that is the wisest thing anyone has ever suggested to me. I have a feeling things are going to be different from now on" said Sandy. "Well, I have taken up too much of your time, so I better get home, I have some planning to do," she told Shelly.

Sandy was walking behind Shelly as she walked her to the front door and she couldn't take her eyes of the older woman's ass that was framed perfectly in the spandex pants. Thinking to herself that the way the older woman had treated her and helped her out was the kindest thing anyone had ever done for her and she needed to have this woman in her life forever, in fact, she was going to do anything it took to make sure that happened.

When they reached the front door, Sandy looked at Shelly and said: "I have a favor."

"Anything my dear, what can I do for you?" Returned Shelly

"Tomorrow is Saturday and Michael will be home all day with me. Can I talk you into coming over and spending the day with me, so I don't have to be alone with the creep, I will make it worth your while?"

"Sure sweetie, if you think that's best, I will be there bright and early, shall we say 8:00 am"

"That's perfect," Said Sandy as she leaned up and gave the older woman a small kiss on the cheek and then turned and walked down the driveway. *

That was the end of the second part of the DVD, so Tina hit the stop button and looked at her watch, it had taken 45 minutes to watch it, but it was time well spent. She was completely blown away by the plot of the movie and watching Sandy eat Shelly was the most exciting and arousing thing she had ever seen. She had been trying to imagine what it would be like to lick Becky's pussy but now that she had seen it with her own eyes, she was determined to try it as soon as the chance arose.

Besides the oral action in the movie, Tina couldn't believe the bold way that Shelly was going about destroying Sandy's marriage just to make her susceptible to being her slave. It was very ruthless, but it was also erotic and to know she would end up with her sex slave, in the end, was a thought that excited Tina a lot for some reason. Before her mistress had possessed her, Tina would have never believed in mind control, but now she felt herself wondering if an item like Shelly's bracelet existed. Would she take it if someone offered her the chance to have an item that would make a slave out of anyone she wanted? She decided she probably would if it was the only way to bring Becky into her new lifestyle with her, then like she did in the adult store she imagined Becky wearing latex, and she got excited at the thought.

Speaking of Becky, she was going to be here before long and Tina was still wearing her short nightgown and no panties, so she decided she had better get in the shower and then get dressed before she got there. It did not take her long to shower and get cleaned up, and when she got dressed, she decided on just a T-shirt and a pair of shorts with no panties because she was going to have to be naked from the waist down when Becky shaved her anyway.

While she was waiting for Becky to get there, she was gathering everything they would need. She went into her parent's room and got a razor and her dad's shaving cream out of their private bathroom, she got a couple of towels out of the linen closet, and a big bowl of hot water out of the kitchen to rinse the razor with. Putting it all in her room, she no sooner had it all ready, and Becky rang the doorbell.

Sitting on the edge of Tina's bed they were making small talk because they were both nervous and neither of them had got the courage yet to go first. It was not that they weren't excited because the thought of having their pussy shaved turned them both on, it was just that neither of them had ever been this intimate with another woman's sex before. Yes, Tina had fingered Becky in the restaurant, but when she did that she did not have here face as close as she was going too soon, very soon.

As was always the case with their friendship Tina finally got brave and took charge telling Becky to strip from the waist down. Once her lower half was naked, she had Becky sit on the edge of the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could. Kneeling down between them as she prepared to shave the young girl Tina could instantly smell the heavenly aroma coming from her excited womanhood. It has been just like the smell that she had on her fingers in the restaurant, but it was ten times stronger, and it turned her on instantly.

Trying to clear her head, she picked up the shaving cream and filled her hand with it and then rubbed it into Becky's pubic hair. Taking the razor, she began to slowly scrape away the thick curly hair a little at a time, so she did not cut Becky. That wonderful smell was getting to her and the more she smelt it, the hotter she got. It was making her head swim, and she had to concentrate on the task at hand. Having never shaved before Becky's hair was thick, and it was taking quite a bit of effort to remove it all.

After about thirty minutes of scraping, she was down to just the pussy lips them self, and she knew as soon as she touched them Becky, and she both were going to get even hotter. Rinsing the razor, she reached out and carefully started to remove the hair on her tender and engorged lips. As soon as the razor touched her most sensitive area Becky let out a small gasp of pleasure; now Tina had to deal with the mind altering smell and the knowledge she inadvertently satisfied Becky's need to be touched. Scraping away the last little bit of hair was hard because Becky was starting to squirm, but she finally got through, and the job was done. Taking a towel and wiping away the last little bit of shaving cream she was at eye level with the naked sex of her friend, and she could now see every little detail of it.

It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, and her eyes and her nose were both telling her brain how wonderful it was. She was intoxicated with lust so when she saw a small drop of Becky's fluid work its way out of her pussy and start running along the lips she reached out and caught it on her finger without thinking. Looking at the small drop of liquid she then looked up into Becky's eyes, and as they searched each other's soul, Tina brought her finger to her mouth and captured the drop with her tongue. Drawing it back into her mouth and closing her eyes as she savored the sweet taste of her best friend.

Her heart seemed to skip a beat, and she knew she could not take any more without doing something about it. Opening her eyes, she reached up and placed her hand on Becky's stomach and pushed her backward onto the bed. It was time to take the final step, and as she climbed on the bed and between Becky's legs, she leaned her head forward into her friends wet pussy extending her tongue as she went. As soon as her mouth made contact, she knew she was just like Alice in the fairy tail when she went down the rabbit hole, both of them had to come to the realization that nothing would ever be the same again.

Never having done this before Tina was replaying the scene in the movie when Sandy ate Shelly in the shower and she began to mimic the actions in real life. Drawing her tongue along her pussy, she started out by licking its length like she would a lollipop, and she could feel Becky reacting to the sensation of the wet mouth against her inflamed sex by moving her hips. Being new to this Tina's action were stiff and mechanical at first, but soon she was getting the hang of it and she was using her tongue to do more than just lick in a straight line.

Becky was in heaven, and the new sensation she felt was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She could feel Tina's hot breath and wet tongue stroking her over and over, and the knowledge that she was doing this to her for real made her crazy with desire. She had her eyes clamped shut, and both hands were grasping the bedspread in an attempt to keep her whole world from spinning out of control. Tina's tongue was relentless, and it was making her cry out in high pitched squeals as she started to gyrate her hips and arch her back.

Tina could tell what this was doing to Becky, and she was determined to keep up her attack until her friend crashed over the edge. Deciding the time was right to move to the next phase of pleasure she reached up with one hand and spread her lips exposing Becky's pink hole just like she had seen Sandy do. Now her entire cunt was open to assault and Tina pounced on it with her open mouth like a cat with a toy. Trying to push Becky into the stratosphere, she was alternating between sucking on the whole thing with her mouth and molesting it with her tongue. Learning more as she went Tina made a point out of her tongue and stuck it as far into Becky's open hole as she could, moving it around inside, it caused her friend to almost lift herself clear off the bed.

To say Becky was enjoying this was the understatement of the century, she wanted to cum so bad, but if she did, she knew Tina would stop, and this pleasure would end so she was doing everything she could to put it off. Never in her wildest dreams would she have ever imagined that the road Tina and she were following would lead them to this, but this was what she had always wanted, and she wouldn't trade these new experiences for a billion dollars, especially the one she was feeling right now.

Tina was absorbing the power she wielded over Becky at this moment like a sponge, with only her tongue and her mouth, she alone could give her friend what her body was aching for, and it would be her decision when she would allow it to happen. She had not touched her clit to this point knowing what that would do to her, choosing instead to drive her higher and higher with each flick of her tongue as she teased her by coming close to it then moving away. She had discovered by accident that the inside of Becky's thighs was very sensitive to being sucked on so at the moment she was alternating between them knowing full well that Becky wanted to her resume the attack on her most tender flesh.

Tina was teasing her and Becky knew it, but everything she did felt good, so she was not going to complain. She had never imagined that her body could be this turned on and still function without the release it so desperately wanted and needed. Her nipples were so hard they felt like they were going to explode so she had put her both her hands up her shirt to massage them as her lower body gyrated and her high pitched moans poured out of her open mouth.

Tina knew she had taken her friend as far to the edge as she could and now it was time to let her go over. With one long fluid motion of her mouth she had arrived at Becky's clit, and as she began to flick it with her tongue she could tell she was taking Becky somewhere she had could not have ever imagined. Yes, she had brought her off with her finger, but this was one hundred times better, and there would never be a replacement for the feeling of her wet tongue on Becky's swollen button, it was as if the two of them were meant to find each other. Pursing her lips as if she was going to kiss it, she covered it fully and sucked on it for all she was worth, as her cheeks went hollow from the effort Becky found a new level of pleasure and completely lifted her ass and hips off the bed as she arched her back. Tina knew that was too much for Becky to handle and as she felt her body stiffen and start to convulse she covered as much of the wet pussy with her mouth as she could, intent on catching every drop of juice just like Sandy had done in the movie.

The sensation of having her clit sucked on that hard destroyed Becky's willpower to hold out, and with no further warning the damn broke inside her, and a flood of ecstasy washed from her head to her feet and then settled in her pussy. She instantly went as stiff as a board, and her thighs clamped onto Tina's head involuntarily as she began to shake from top to bottom. Although she had Tina's head in a vice, she was still flicking her clit with her tongue, so Becky didn't have one orgasm she had several one right after the other. It would be impossible to describe the level of pleasure that Tina had taken her too and was holding her at and in her mind it ripped down any remaining barriers and she knew from this moment on she would belong only to Tina for as long as they remained on the earth, even though she couldn't tell her that yet. Finally, after what felt like several minutes the flood started to subside and it left her gasping for air and trembling on the bed. As Tina set up and removed her head from between Becky's legs, she turned on her side and was instantly asleep, totally void of any remaining energy.

As Tina sat next to Becky on the bed, she ran her hand through her auburn hair and touched her softly on the cheek as she watched her friend sleeping. Bending over she quietly kissed her on the lips and then sliding to the edge of the bed, she stood up and walking over to the computer desk she pulled out the chair and sat down. Reflecting on what had just transpired between Becky and her Tina noticed her hands were trembling and unsteady, she knew she had been extremely excited by what she had been doing, but she didn't realize it had been that much. Glancing back over at Becky, she summarized the young girl would sleep for quite some time, so she was just going to set down on the floor and shave her pubic hair off, besides, she somehow knew it was not the time for Becky to return the favor but that it would be coming soon.

Tonight signaled the return of her mistress and the plan for Becky's birthday party would start being revealed. Not knowing why her mistress had chosen not to visit her dreams last night left Tina curious, but she somehow knew better than to push things she wasn't supposed to know with her mistress. She did, however, have many questions to ask tonight, and she was hoping that she would wake up with the answers to at least some of them. Standing up, she slipped off her shorts and then setting down on a towel in the middle of her room; she began the task of shaving away the curly hairs between her legs.