High Velocity PSA Pt. 03

Story Info
Barbie's story; prequel to High Velocity PSA.
10.2k words
3.71
19k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ribnitin
ribnitin
293 Followers

Slow Velocity Karma

A prequel to High Velocity PSA. Barbara's back-story.

* * *

November 29

I gently held the thick penis between the thumb and forefinger of my left hand. I studied it briefly, especially the urethral opening. With my right hand I slowly pulled at the plastic tube that had been placed inside the patient's organ. The end popped out, and some pee splashed onto my hand, onto the patient's testicles.

"Sorry," he said.

"Don't worry about it. I'm wearing gloves. It's normal to leak a bit for a few days." I took a damp washcloth, cleaned off his genitals, then patted them dry. "It's also normal not to be able to get an erection for a day or so after having a catheter removed. But in a hospital that shouldn't be an issue."

"I get worked up every time I look at you, honey. Come check on me in a few hours; you'll see how I feel."

I wanted to slap him. No, I wanted to raise the head and foot of the bed at the same time. Fold him in half and crush his enormous belly, along with his fat dick. Guy Longtin was a disgusting person, but he was rich, and the head of fundraising at the hospital wanted me to get a big donation from him. He owned Guy's Gentlemen's Club, a strip club in the nicer part of town. Crushing patients was against hospital regulations, so I had to find another way to stop his crude behavior.

"Checking out your erection isn't part of my job description. Lift your bum, and I'll slide the diaper under you. Try not to pee in your pants; use the bottle." I hung the plastic urinal on his bedrail. Reminding a man of his inability to control his pee was usually enough to stifle any amorous intentions.

Not for Guy Longtin. I came back a few hours later. Bill Richards, a bouncer from his club was visiting again. He had a pleasant smile, and wasn't especially large, like clichéd bouncers are supposed to be. I approached Guy. "Are you dry?"

" I think so. I'm not sure. How can I tell?"

I told Richards to wait outside, put on fresh gloves, and opened the diaper, checking his groin. His penis responded immediately. It wasn't hard, but it was certainly extended. His equipment was impressive, though overshadowed by his massive beer gut.

"Sorry, nurse. You're just so hot. Those breasts, that ass... My dick is in love. If you changed your job description to dancing at my club, you would make a lot more money than you're getting here."

"My job description isn't changing." I pulled away the diaper and straightened the waterproof pad under him. "An orderly will be in shortly to get you ready for sleep. You can ask him if he wants to dance at your club." I walked out, nodding at Richards as I left.

December 1

The bouncer was sitting with Guy when I came to do the patient discharge. I reviewed the history of Guy's treatment, what to do if further symptoms arose, and how to take his medications. I personally thought he had never been that sick, and the hospital admitted him in part because they wanted to solicit a donation from a grateful patient. That was now up to me. I sat on Longtin's bed and took his hand in mine.

"Mr. Longtin, I've enjoyed looking after you while you're here. You've got a unique sense of humor, you haven't complained, or rung the bell constantly. You've cooperated with all your treatments and responded intelligently to the doctors. You've treated all of us with respect, and we appreciate that. I hope you feel as positive as we do about your experience as a patient."

"Mrs. Abbot, firstly, none of my friends call me Mr. Longtin. We don't have to be so formal. Please, it's Guy. May I call you Barbara?"

I squeezed his hand in assent.

"It's been terrific here, Barbara. You know that in my line of work I spend my days with naked women, all working hard to turn on the sex appeal so they can make a good living. You, with a stethoscope around your neck and your baggy scrubs, are as much of a turn-on as the bare breasts and asses I'm constantly in contact with. I want to apologize for my inappropriate erections while you were touching me. You're a terrific, caring nurse and you've made me feel good every time you came into the room. Your husband must be a very happy man."

"We're very happy together, thank you. Guy, Saint Andrew's is a non-profit hospital. Our survival depends on the goodwill and help of our patients and community. You have a reputation as a successful businessman. Could I solicit you to make a generous contribution to Saint Andrew's?"

Guy's eyes lit up. "Bill, give Barbie a couple of hundred dollars for the hospital, please."

"Actually Mr... Guy, we were hoping for something more significant. We have many programs for providing recognition for major donors."

"Oh." Guy closed his eyes in seeming concentration as Bill put his wallet back in his pocket. "Can I think about it?"

I squeezed his hand again. "Sure."

"Tell you what, Barbie. It's something I would best consider while sitting at my desk. Could you come to my club tomorrow night, around nine, and we'll discuss how generous the donation should be?"

That didn't make sense. How much he donated depended only on how much he felt like donating. I didn't want to rebuff him though. "I wish I could, but I have two young children at home. I couldn't ask my husband to watch them while I go out to a strip club."

"Listen, don't worry about your safety when visiting my club. We have a higher class of patron, and when you come, I will assign Bill to take care of you. You will be his only interest while you're there. He may not look fierce, but he's an ex Marine. He can chew bullets and spit them out, or be gentle as a kitten, as needed."

I looked over at Bill. His visage was smiling, cheerful, but his casual demeanor exuded an aura of extreme menace.

"If anyone wants to make trouble for you, I'll make sure they regret it the instant they think of it."

My employer had given me a task, which now had become a personal challenge. I had an idea. "My husband is taking the kids to see his parents this weekend. Which is better for you- Friday or Saturday?"

Guy's face lit up. He reached for my thigh, gave it a squeeze, and removed his hand. "Friday at nine-thirty would be great. I'll tell the greeter I'm expecting you. You won't regret this."

"I trust we can expect a substantial donation?"

"We will decide the amount together, my dear."

December 4

A tall, well proportioned brunette wearing a sheer white blouse and tight black skirt welcomed me at the entrance. "Guy's a little preoccupied. He's hosting a retirement party for a cop, but the scheduled dancer is out with the flu." She looked me up and down. "If you can help him out, you'll probably get a much bigger donation. He'll be nicer to all his staff, including me. I'm Allison." Longtin must have explained the reason for my visit. "Follow me."

I tried to keep my eyes on Allison's five-inch heels, not wanting to see the what the waitresses were wearing, what the dancers on the stage were doing. This visit was work related, so I wore loose-fitting Winnie-the Pooh scrubs that my husband had recently bought me. I wanted to look as out of place as possible.

Bill met me at the door to Guy's office. "He's under a lot of stress now. Please forgive him if he says anything untoward or inappropriate. He's a good man."

The room was decorated in neo-tawdry. Shag carpets, a stripper pole, bed, couch... If you were to think of every cliché for a strip club's office, it was there. Guy was at his desk. He wore gold chains around his neck, and the top of his shirt was wide open, exposing the hairy chest that I had listened to so many times while he was my patient. He hung up the phone as soon as he saw me and came around the desk. He put a hand on the small of my back and kissed my head.

"I'm so glad you're here." He kept the hand in place. "I suppose Allison told you about the problem I'm having." I nodded.

"Bill, take a picture of us. Do you mind," he asked me?

"That's okay."

Guy wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me to his chest. I could feel my breasts being mashed by his belly. He lowered his hands slightly and pressed me against his groin. "I've recovered from the catheter, Nurse Abbot." Bill took the picture, and Guy released me.

"How about if I donate a thousand dollars? I'm sorry, but I really can't focus, what with me being short a dancer for a very important party."

The disappointment on my face was obvious. "But we had... I hoped..."

"I know, I know. But I'm going to lose thousands of dollars tonight, and it's going to damage my reputation. I need to keep the police happy. If I could fix this, if anyone could fix it, I would be delighted to sit down with you and work out a higher amount. How can I fix this? Can you suggest anything?"

I shook my head. Allison stuck her head in the door and announced that the police party had arrived. She looked at me and said "If you're dancing for them you better get ready now."

Guy immediately responded, "she's a nurse, not a dancer."

"I can dance, but not like—"

"Would you, could you?" Guy grabbed my shoulders, excitement in his eyes.

"I can dance, but not strip."

"You can really help me out here. Tell you what. We'll give you a sexy outfit. You remove as much as you feel comfortable with while performing. The customers will be sticking money in your panties as you dance. For every dollar you get that way, I'll donate ten dollars to the hospital. At parties like this, a girl can easily earn a thousand dollars."

"I don't know, its..."

"They're police. You'll be safe. Take off as much or as little as you want. Bill will be with you. When you dance, think of the money you'll be bringing to the hospital. Make it twenty dollars for each dollar."

"Well..."

"Bill, take her to the changing room. Don't take your eyes off her for a second. Remember your promise to look after her."

I followed Bill. He showed me a few costumes. There was a slutty nurse uniform, which of course seemed the natural choice. He kept his eyes on me as I undressed, not looking away as I removed my bra and panties, replacing them with a lace half-bra and thong. Why was I doing this? I found a pair of four inch heels my size, but almost fell when I tried to take a step. Bill caught me and held my hand as I walked around the changing room, learning to balance in those things.

"Ready?"

"No," I said. "I'll never be ready."

He fetched a bottle of whiskey and poured me a double.

"Shut them out of your mind. Dance for yourself. Enjoy showing your body, focus on your own pleasure, and never mind the people watching you. All you want is their money. Move close often enough so they can put the cash in your thong."

"You're assuming I'll take off the skirt." I downed the last of the whiskey. It helped.

"If you want to raise any money, you'll have to. When you do lap dances, you can let them play with your breasts, but keep their fingers out of your vagina. You keep your hands out of their pants, or they might arrest you after they cum. Remember that the harder you get them, the more you'll earn."

"This really isn't what I came here for."

"I know. But sometimes we just have to make the best of a difficult situation." Bill led me into the party room, bringing me right up onto the stage. There were about a dozen men there.

"Gentlemen, I hope you're all feeling well tonight, but if you're not, Nurse Barbie is going to make you good. And even if you're feeling fine, she's going to make you feel great. Jim, this is your retirement party, and Barbie is going to make it memorable. Let's give her a big hand." He went to the side of the stage and pressed a button. The lights dimmed. The music began. I started dancing. My life changed.

I strutted, I gyrated, I touched heads, I kissed cheeks. Bill was right; I wasn't making any money. I had to remove something. I walked over to the man who seemed to be the center of the party, seated in a high-back red leather chair. I unbuttoned and removed my top, wiggling my breasts in his face; he bent forward and kissed them. I was shocked but kept moving. Some men kissed my breasts, others squeezed them, but I was not making any cash. I had to ramp it up. I was failing at my challenges: money for the hospital and being seductive.

I glided over to Jim, ran my hands over his thighs, and turned my back to him. He took the hint and unclasped the bra. I played with it for a moment before draping it over his head, sticking my nipple in his mouth. He licked it, and it felt good. But still no money. I sat on his lap, rubbing my ass and then my hand over his crotch. I could feel that I was having an effect. He bent his lips to my other breast as I massaged his erection through his pants; he slid a hand up my skirt. Who was this woman, I wondered, letting a stranger put a hand up her skirt?

The song ended, another one began right away. I glided over to another cop and pulled him out of his chair. I pressed against him as I unclasped the skirt; it fell off when I stepped back. I bent to pick it up and felt his hand on the skin of my ass. I felt cash in my panties. Good.

I moved over to another man and mooned him. He slid a finger down my crack, then replaced his finger with currency. I strutted around the room, putting my breasts in mouths, my hand on crotches, my tongue in ears. One man tried to give my breast a hickey, but Bill pulled him away. I noticed Guy leaning against a wall, smiling. I danced over and rubbed my ass against his crotch; he had certainly recovered from the catheter. Guy wrapped his arms around my front, one hand squeezing my breasts, another rubbing my now-damp crotch. I removed the latter. He stuck a hundred-dollar bill in my thong. I took all the cash, handed it to Guy and whispered "hold it for me." I pretended to lick the front of his pants before backing away.

The flow of money had slowed down. I had to take this to the next level but couldn't think of what to do. My panties were soaked; displaying myself like this was getting me way too horny. I was a married woman. There were limits to what I would do.

Unfortunately, I had already passed those limits. One of the men came up to me holding a fifty-dollar bill. "Show Jim your pussy." I shook my head. He took out another fifty. I looked at it, then pointed to the waistband of my panties. He deposited the funds. I grabbed his crotch and squeezed, while running my tongue across my lips. Guy was still leaning against the wall, a grin across his face.

I moved over to Jim, the center of the show. My crotch was a little below his face as I gyrated in front of him. He pulled out a fifty and stuck it in my panties. I grabbed his hand, put it at the middle of the waistband, and nodded to him. He stared, not understanding what I wanted him to do. I felt more hands, and more money. Some hands were over the fabric, some under. Someone was massaging my nipples. A tongue was in my ear. My panties were full of money, and were drenched from my arousal. I took hold of Jim's wrist, and lowered it enough to expose the top of my pubic hair. Then I pulled it up. Down and up, down and up, each time exposing more. I was lost in the music, I was lost in the exposure, I was lost... I pulled Jim's wrist down enough to expose me completely as the song came to an end, as the lights brightened. Jim rubbed his knuckles against my pussy as he let go of my panties, to thunderous applause. Every man came over and stuck more money in me. My head swam with excitement as I tried to quiet my breathing.

Guy came and put an arm around me, his hand on my breast, his fingers playing with my nipple. "Wasn't that a great show, people?" Everyone clapped and yelled. "Would you believe this was her first nude dance? Barbie really gave it her all tonight. I mean what more could she have given you?" There was more applause, more yells.

One person called out "Fuck Jim."

"Hey, that's not nice. Why are you insulting the guest of honor?" Guy smirked. "Oh, you mean you want Barbie to fuck Jim. Is that it?"

Despite all I had done, despite my being practically naked, having just been fondled by so many people, my face turned red. They had to be kidding, but the joke embarrassed me.

"I'll give you three hundred dollars to fuck Jim right here in front of us."

I shook my head furiously.

Someone else yelled "I'll double that." I shook my head again.

"I'll add a hundred dollars."

"Me too."

Guy reached around me and started rubbing my crotch again. "Barbie, your pussy is soaking wet. You need a good fucking. Think, eight hundred dollars if you have sex with Jim now. Think of how much this would help the hospital." I shuddered and shook my head. He kept on rubbing.

"People, I want you to know that Barbie isn't dancing for selfish reasons. She's raising money for charity. How about we help her out? Barbie, you won't fuck Jim for eight hundred dollars. That's alright. Since you're so worked up, would you be willing to pull down the front of your panties and let us watch you masturbate for eight hundred dollars? What do you think, guys?"

Everyone cheered.

"Well?"

I took a deep breath and removed Guy's hands from my body. "Bring me the money." I directed each one of the contributors to put the money in my ass crack. I wiggled over to Guy and asked him to hold it for me. I put a chair on the little stage, sat down, and got to work, making sure all of them could see exactly what I was doing. Bill turned on the music but I made him turn it off. "I want everyone to hear, not just see me cum."

I wondered who that lewd woman was, sitting on the stage fingering her pussy, rubbing her clit in front of a bunch of strange men. It certainly wasn't someone I knew.

I could see a few of the audience had opened their pants and were stroking themselves. Guy whispered in my ear "Can Jim cum on you?" I was out of breath, I was out of control, approaching a climax. I nodded and soon Jim was standing beside me, rubbing his penis furiously. It was big, it was hot, it was throbbing. I reached up and grabbed it, screaming as I hit my peak, moaning as his sticky white juices squirted on to my breasts, onto my face. I sat there, trying to catch my breath, squeezing the last bits of cum from Jim's penis. When he was finished he bent down and kissed my lips. I pulled at his dick, and kissed the head. More money was thrown at me.

"Thank you everyone, I hope you enjoyed yourself. That wraps it up for tonight. Be sure to tell your friends that when Gentlemen want to be entertained, Guy's Gentlemen's Club is the place to go. The men filed past me on their way out, all reaching for a final grope of some part of my body.

"That was incredible, Barbie, you're a natural. Let's go to the office and see how much you earned for the hospital tonight." I was exhausted, somewhat winded. Bill pulled my panties up, scooped me in his arms and carried me to Guy's office, placing me on my feet next to the stripper pole.

Guy and Bill emptied their pockets of all the money they were holding for me. There was quite a pile. "Okay, let's see what we have in here." Guy grabbed the sides of my panties and ripped. They fell apart as twenty-dollar, fifty, hundred-dollar bills fell to the floor. Guy bent down to retrieve them, putting his face level with my pussy. His tongue darted out while his hands gathered the money.

"No, Guy, not this."

His tongue continued to play.

"Guy, no."

He had finished gathering the money. He grabbed my buttocks and squeezed my pussy to his face.

"Bill, you promised to take care of me. Help."

Bill came up behind me, put his hands under my thighs, and lifted them on to Guy's shoulders. My cunt was right in Guy's face, and his tongue was working furiously. I was already wet, I was already hot, and I was getting close again. Bill supported me from behind; I could feel his exposed penis against my backside.

ribnitin
ribnitin
293 Followers