All Comments on 'High Velocity PSA Pt. 03'

by ribnitin

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Give it a fucking rest

You got some old men with prostate problems and erectile dysfunction to sympathize and call you William fucking Shakespeare. Not go the hell away.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

looks like you're less than half way through her side of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Funny?

Why?

Well... if you take karma on your value,

RIBNITIN you are in deep....

-5

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 6 years ago
Brilliant story that ties the series together

The author exposed Barbie's true colors in this prequel. He wrote a consequence piece that manifested itself at a later date. Slowly. The implication was that Ethan became sick by result of Karma. She ignored the consequences of not warning the the guy with an enlarged prostate because he called her a stripper. The part about . last paragraph was poetic. She paid for her action down the line when Ethan found out, thus learned of her true nature. Also the way the prostrate exams were used as sex was quite uncommon. She felt she couldn't have intercourse but could get the guys off by making a mockery of her profession. An original story. Barbra was truly a fallen woman. She did recognize that her actions were wrong, the but she never realized that she wasn't a decent person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just a saying

Hospitals can be wild and crazy place

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Not sure that this one is healthy for an old man.

The basic idea is that everything is always being weighed on the balance and if your debt is too large to ever be balanced.

looking4itlooking4itabout 6 years ago

This did nothing to help me dislike your Barbara character any less than the original two stories. Quite the shallow whore, isn’t she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad for hubby

After reading the entire series, I feel really sad for guys who went through prostate and erectile dysfunction issues while having to deal with a cheating cunt of a wife. What have we learned from this story? That wives who cheat were never really good and faithful wives. They alway wanted to cheat. All it takes is a predatory male scumbag interloper to bring their cheating ways to the surface. Take it from an old man you guys...Be absolutely sure you know who you are marrying. Better to have your heart broken before a marriage than to have it ripped out of your chest afterwards.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
@ at sad for hubby

The husband died happy that the woman he loved was at his bedside, sorrowing at his loss. She loved him , albeit imperfectly and he wanted no other but her. We should all die that well. Hand job , oral favors ? In the end, those things didn't matter to him as much as the lifelong bond they shared. He died . But he passed ( as we all will ) happy or at least contrnt. Yeah you're right . What a tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best Karma

is No Karma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
agreed with others

poor husband, caught between a rock and hard place.

he forgave her for his sake ultimately. to cope with his cancer. but make no mistake, her betrayal helped the cancer along. even when he said, "screw whomever you want" and she actually USED that. He was mad and mostly sarcastic. He let it be known it would hurt him for her to do even if it wasn't sarcasm. She's not a great person. Guilt hurts, but not as much as betrayal. I'v been on both sides of the fence, it's a great canyon of difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a letdown!

I was disappointed in this offering. Your writing style is good, you write hot stuff well. BUT even an erotic story needs to exist in some sort of believable space. "Gentlemen's clubs" have rules to follow and one of the most common is customers do not touch the entertainers. Yet that seemed to be the major part of Barbie's act. Bang! There goes believability right out the window.

The whole "sexy prostate exam" starting with the customers being called out of the audience to feel her breasts or more, then she masturbates them and sticks a finger in their ass was way over the top in bad taste and just plain unbelievability. Maybe if this was done at a legal whorehouse in Nevada in one of the counties that allows prostitution, but not in a metropolitan area where this was supposed to take place.

What was the point of the story? To prove that women are whores? Stripping so your family can have a nicer vacation or can shop at Target instead of Walmart? It didn't make sense.

I thought the other two instalments were okay and certainly brought up the subject of prostate cancer. It runs in my family so I'm very aware and agree that more publicity can't hurt. But this third part was so very very wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What was the point? Her husband the cuckold is dead, died knowing his wife is a slut.

Do sluts come in different quantities or sizes, or depravity? Was this story a measure of her sluttiness? For what purpose?

And that's accepting that any normal sane woman would act the slut for such a shallow stupid reason, but yet be an intelligent medical professional and loving caring genuine wife and mother at home. Its a violation of human nature, to act like her character, and for her to get away with it, for years. Women who slut like her do exist, but they give off an emotional and intellectual odor that any normally perceptive person can "smell" just being in the same room. And if you actually interact with them in some way you quickly get the feeling that you need a shower, or at least an air cleaner. They reek of phony, egocentric, shallow, and focused almost entirely on their appearance and sexuality. It embarrassing to be around them. They draw stupid blind oafs for sequential husbands, and raise materially spoiled but emotionally deprived children. Its pathetic, and disturbing. The woman you are trying to portray in this story, doesn't exist in a successful marriage for the number of years stated. And her children and ex-husbands hate her. And her friends, aren't.

So the story devolves into a cartoon, where the characters aren't even supposed to act like real people, just puppets playing their role to portray a ridiculous plot.

Glad its over, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
""Women who slut like her do exist,

but they give off an emotional and intellectual odor that any normally perceptive person can "smell" just being in the same room." ???? Is this also true for men on marriage on number three? Mr Coronet just got elected King and America did not smell the stench!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don’t bother with the troll

Just8reading ( just 8 or Impo_64 if you prefer) is just a worthless troll who spends every waking hour posting negative reviews on every story in this category. All of the negative anonymous ones are his as well.

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Once A Cheater....

You certainly created a despicable character in this tryptich of stories! This one makes me sad that Ethan forgave her and left her half of his development deal....

Even with a disgusting skank as your protagonist, I found it entertaining. Thanks for contributing here.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Well

This addition only lowered my already low view of good old Barbie. Kind of surprised word didn't get out about what a titanic whore she was with all the cops she serviced.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 6 years ago
Propaganda For Profit Health Care?

The author makes propaganda for for-profit health care. What a joke! I hope he is lucky enough not to be a patient in a for-profit health facility.

ribnitinribnitinabout 6 years agoAuthor
for profit medicine

Try socialized medicine on for size, then tell me how you like it.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Disappointed

Thought you might somehow redeem Barbie in this post. You, however, made her even more despicable and unlikable. I'm sure things like this might happen, but in my long nursing career, and my wife's even longer tenure, I have never encountered anything like this. You gave no believable reason for the sluttiness she exhibited, extenuating circumstances, nothing except that she was a whore. Cancer is difficult enough to deal with, without knowing your wife betrayed you. Sorry, but I had hoped for better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i live in canada

and medicare works just find mr. trump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unbearable

You have creaated, in Barbie, one of the most hated characters in LW history. Give us one last story, where she does of HIV Aides, alone and unloved.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Not much to enjoy

Tawdry circumstances, unlikable characters, despicable behaviour. Unsafe physical contact by a health care worker. Less than professional law enforcement personnel. All playing against the husband and her children.

No thanks.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Forget the stripping and cancer, I know many working in hospitals and they make Greys Anatomy and shows like that look like a G rated cartoon. This story just showed how bad she cheated early in her marriage those two times. Then again later as a selfish cunt who can’t stand by her sick husband. What people seem to forget is she cheated as soon as the lies started . The rubbing, licking , sucking , fingering, probing , jerking and fucking were all added onto her betrayal. So she raised money for a good cause but made her marriage a total mockery in doing so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To: I live in Canada

6 month waits for surgery, or cancer diagnostic test is not fine. 9 hour waits in the emergency room are not fine. Two or three days to see your GP (if you're lucky enough to have one) is not fine. Being stuck on a cot in a hospital corridor for days is not fine. Etc.

I live in Canada. Socialised medicine has some advantages, many disadvantages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Trash at its finest. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time reading this garbage.

1* for this lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The plot deteriorates.

This story has taken a serious nose dive into the realm of stupid, what happened?

anonjerry

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

So in the other parts she told her fucking dying husband that she only gave a handjob at the club. Now while I didn't believe that bullshit when I read it, I didn't think she went full gangbang whore either. I'm really pissed that at the end, this bitch didn't get her comeuppance. She was a complete skank at least twice that we know of. She should be exposed

Madison1492Madison149217 days ago

This was horrible, you made her a complete whore and in the first stories you allowed her to get off Scott free without paying at all for being a faithless skank, as stories ( fiction) can’t help but reflect how the author sees things it shows you have a warped sense of justice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous