High Velocity PSA Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ribnitin
ribnitin
293 Followers

"My wife."

"Be good to her. Tonight is just a medical check-up." I took his balls in my left hand, and slipped my finger into his asshole. He gasped. I poked around inside him, settling on an in-and-out rhythm with my right hand. My left moved to his penis, massaging, pulling, squeezing. He was breathing hard. I was breathing hard. I pulled out of his ass, wiping with a paper towel. I tossed it and the glove in the garbage, not letting go of his penis. I straightened him up, positioning him over the bowl. I palpated his testicles, I massaged his dick, I licked my lips, I panted, I squeezed my breasts against his back.

He came. A lot. Some went into the bowl, some went onto the table, a lot more ended up on my hand. I pretended to lick it off, wiped my hands and then kissed his prick. "Ethan, you're well equipped and you feel good to me. Make sure you get regular check-ups. Keep it up!" I flicked his penis with my finger, and it immediately rose. Everyone laughed and clapped as Ethan grabbed his pants, pulled out a hundred dollars, stuck it in my pants and returned to his seat.

"Next patient." I beckoned the man beside Ethan. Zarim was his name. He was a little more insistent about penetrating my asshole, but when Bill started to walk over, he relented. Zarim was hung like a horse, but came almost as soon as I touched his erection. As I removed the glove and wiped both of us clean I whispered softly that he should see a urologist. I kissed his recovering erection as he left the stage. He dropped a twenty on the floor.

Harold was next. His skill in palpating my nipples was astonishing. I felt my crotch getting wet and wondered if the audience could see it. I had to use my tongue to get him to cum, careful not to point his thing at my mouth. His stamina was astonishing, as was the amount of cash he gave me.

Daniel was the man in the red leather chair. He was gorgeous: tall, muscular, with short grey-blonde hair. Even if I wasn't already horny I would drool over him. This party was in his honor, and I had to make it special.

He stood behind me and put his hands on my breasts, under my top. "It's hot in here," I announced. He obliged me by removing my top. He palpated my breasts, he sucked on my nipples, he nibbled my ears. I couldn't stand it. I breathlessly searched for my voice. Finding it, I told him "time to go lower." He waited for me to turn towards him, but I didn't. "Come on, I need you to check me there. No one else has."

He understood. One hand went up to a breast. The other went down. First he played with my hair, teasing, tickling. Then a finger went lower, sliding along my slit. I was wet, very wet, and his finger went right into me. I gasped as the rest of his hand went lower, as his thumb massaged my clit, as he penetrated me deeper. My whole body was quivering as he pulled my pants and panties down, as I stepped out of them. Everyone was watching his right hand on my pussy; nobody noticed his left hand go between us. He gently slid a finger into my anus, and I came immediately.

In front of all those people. I should have been embarrassed, but I was too worked up, too hot to even think. I ordered Daniel to remove his pants, and immediately got to work reciprocating the finger. His prostate was definitely enlarged, but so was his cock, and that was all I could focus on. I knelt in front of him, taking him into my mouth while my ungloved finger explored his rectum. I pulled away as he started to blow, but immediately regretted it as he sprayed all over my face. I took him back in my mouth, licking up the remains. Within seconds he was hard again.

"I need you inside me," I practically shouted. He sat down on the chair on the stage and beckoned me to straddle him. I was ready to impale myself on his prick, but Guy was suddenly between us.

"It won't surprise me if Barbie and Daniel soon get together, and he fucks her like she's never been fucked before. They won't be able to do it here, though. There are laws, and we're a law-abiding club. Besides which, there might be an undercover cop or two here." Everyone chuckled. I was furious; hot, horny and furious. He took a paper towel and gently wiped my face. He whispered "You have eight more prostates to examine, and you can't leave them blue-balled after that performance. If Daniel wants to stay longer, you two can use my office."

It was time to continue the show. I didn't put my clothes back on, nor did I let anyone else play with my cunt. It was strictly boobs, ass, prostate and hand job. A few tried for more, but were politely rebuffed.

My pussy was throbbing as I finished off the last man. I complimented him on his patience, and as a reward invited him to empty the bowl of cum on me. I was pleased that he poured it on my chest, rather than head. With his palms, he rubbed it into my breasts.

I was still naked as the guests filed out. My face, my shoulders, my breasts were splattered or coated with cum. I hadn't let anyone else touch my pussy, but it was dripping its own juices. I would have fucked them all if possible. I went over to Daniel, and put my hand on his shoulder. "We can use Guy's office. I need a man in me." He smiled, and pressed himself against my back, dropping a hand to my crotch, and playing with the hair.

"You've been great entertainment, and you've made this a special night for me, one I'll never forget." He pinched one nipple and then the other, while sliding a finger into me. "I have to go home to my wife. You're really hot, but I would never betray her or my children for a stripper, no matter how horny she made me." He withdrew his finger, quickly kissed my lips, and left the room. I had been planning to tell him that he should go to the doctor ASAP, but if I was just a stripper, his health was none of my business. I sat down, or maybe I fell down on the floor. I'm not sure which.

I woke up in the bed in Guy's office. I was still more or less out of it when my eyes caught the full-length mirror above. Bill was naked, hovering over me. I came fully awake, and realized he was inside me, stroking up and down.

He smiled. "I was getting worried about you. I'm glad you're awake."

I tried to focus on his eyes. "What's going on? What time is it?" He kept up his rhythmic motion.

"It's about four in the morning. You passed out when finished your show a couple of hours ago."

I could feel the tension building in me. I was very wet. "Did I agree to uh..."

"Fucking? I heard you tell Daniel you needed someone inside you. Guy was going to help you out, but he had to settle up with the cops for the party. I'm going to cum, Barbie. I really want to do it inside you."

I was in a daze. All I could say was "uh..." I felt Bill's release. It felt hot, it felt good. At the back of my mind I felt guilty.

Bill climbed off and sat at the edge of the bed. "Zarim, the second guy you did, arranged the party. He threatened to have everyone connected with the club arrested for prostitution, saying your performance went beyond the limits. He wanted to renege on the price and get everything for free. It took some argument, but Guy finally agreed to give him a discount. I don't think it was much."

My mind was clearing. "How much did Guy charge them?"

"No clue. Guy never shares information like that. Only his accountant knows. When he was in the hospital he decided it was time to sell the business, so he keeps good records. But he doesn't share."

I sat up on the bed beside Bill. He wrapped an arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder, a hand on his thigh. We both noticed his quick recovery, and he lifted me onto him, resuming the rhythmic motion. He hadn't asked with words if I was okay with it, but my body gave him a clear answer.

Guy came into the room, barely throwing us a glance as we both climaxed, once more coating my insides. He sat at his desk, examining papers, counting cash. "You have twenty-two hundred dollars here," he said. I'll top it off with another eighteen hundred, as promised."

Bill was still inside me, but I felt empty. The money was good, the sex was great. What was I doing here?

Guy came over to where Bill and I were still locked in an embrace. He showed me a paper. "If you sign this release, I'll up the total for tonight to eight thousand dollars, cash."

"Release?"

"Yeah, for the film of you and Bill."

"You want to film us having sex?"

"Barbie dear, everything that goes on in this room is recorded. I don't want to be blackmailed or accused of anything. This is a high end gentlemen's club, not a tawdry sex bar." He looked at me and smiled. "Except for maybe your performance last night."

I climbed off Bill, and stood in front of Guy. I barely noticed my nakedness. "You filmed Bill and me having sex?"

"If you sign the release, I package it for rentals. If you want your face camouflaged, the cost would come off the eight thousand, and another thousand off for reduced sales value."

"How much for the camouflage?"

"Don't know. I'll limit your exposure to a thousand dollars."

Exposure. I felt my nakedness. I felt Bill's cum dribbling down my thigh. I felt Daniel's finger inside me, all those other men all over my body. It was too late to limit my exposure. "No. Please no. I don't want anyone to see me having sex with Bill. I don't want there to be a film of it. Please."

Guy wrapped his arms around me, comforting me as best he could. "Okay, no film. Everything gets erased after six months. Yours will be gone then." He squeezed my buttocks. I squeezed his. "Can I have Bill take a photo of us like this? A souvenir?" I nodded. Bill took the picture, and Guy released me. "Get dressed and I'll walk you to your car."

"It's too early. My husband's not expecting me till seven-thirty or eight. I need to clean up."

"I'll bring you a washcloth."

"No more sex though."

"Okay, Bill will take care of you."

I'm not sure how Bill interpreted "no more sex." He brought me to another climax as he wiped me down. Guy smiled and squeezed my hand.

It was a little after seven when I finished dressing. Guy handed me an envelope with five thousand in cash. "You really earned it," he explained. "Are you okay to drive home?"

I nodded.

"When can I see you again? You're an incredible woman; I think I'm falling in love. If you're able to perform here regularly, I'll give you a share of the ownership."

I gently kissed Guy's lips. "Please don't ask me here again. Please don't send Allison for me, or anyone else. This was incredible for me too, but it's not who I am, it's not who I want to be. I'm a wife, I'm a mother, I'm a nurse. Not a stripper."

"You're a great nurse, Barbara. You're a phenomenal stripper; the best. If you're as great a mother and wife, your husband and kids have it made."

"If I was a great wife, I wouldn't be a great stripper. I wouldn't have let so many men touch me. I wouldn't have Bill cum inside me. I wouldn't have enjoyed everything that happened last night."

"You enjoyed it?"

"I revelled in it. Guy, I can't do this again. If I ever try to walk in through your door, have Allison block my way. Tell Bill to keep me out."

"Understood. Can I have a goodbye kiss?"

I closed my eyes and puckered my lips.

"Not those lips."

Guy took my hand and led me to the desk. I leaned down on it as he pulled down the bottom of my scrubs. He kissed my pussy, sticking his tongue in as far as it could reach. When I felt a finger touching, I straightened up. "No, please, I have to go. Don't get me hot again."

Bill touched my cheek. "What about my goodbye kiss?" I sighed and bent over the desk again. I moaned when I felt his erection push into me. I sighed, practically cried when he immediately pulled it out. They both walked me to my car.

I walked in the front door to screams of glee from my kids, Elsie and Robert. Ethan immediately pulled them back. "Mummy's been awake all night, working very hard. We have to let her sleep today, so we have to be very quiet." He walked over to me and gave me a peck on the lips. "I'll have the kids out most of the day, so you can rest."

"Where are you going?"

"To the park in the morning, Chuck E Cheese's for lunch, and then Children's Theater in the afternoon. They're putting on a kiddie's version of Hamlet."

I couldn't conceive of a kiddie's version of Hamlet. Maybe I was too tired.

"Do you want anything to eat, anything to drink before you go to bed?"

"Can you bring me an orange juice?"

I was already under the covers, wearing a shapeless flannel nightgown when Ethan handed me my juice. "I love you, Barbara. You're an incredible, hard-working woman. I'm so happy you're all mine."

March 24

I had showered, prepared my peanut-butter and jam breakfast, and was sitting down with a coffee when Ethan and the kids came through the door, bearing pizza. For everyone else it was close to suppertime, not breakfast.

"How was the park? How was Hamlet?"

Elsie took a deep breath and said "scary."

"The park was scary?" I quietly complemented myself on my wonderful sense of humor.

"No, Mom. Hamlet."

I looked at her. "What did you find the scariest?"

"Gertrude did a terrible thing to the King, getting him killed by his brother."

"I agree. Killing is scary."

"No mom, that's not what's scary."

"Well, what is?"

"Gertrude tricked her husband, the King. She thought she did everything right, that she and Claudius got away with it. But in the end, all the bad stuff she did caught up with her. It destroyed her, destroyed everyone she loved."

Robert's eyes seemed to drill into me. "It's scary that everything catches up to you. It's like it's all written in a book as it happens, and one day it gets read back to you. It hurts you."

"Not just you, but also the people you love. Look what happened in Hamlet." Ethan loved Shakespeare. Our first dates had been Macbeth, Titus Andronicus and King Lear. "It wasn't just Claudius and Gertrude who were hurt by their wickedness."

"Karma," Robert said.

Elsie turned to him. "What's that?"

He shrugged.

"Karma is the idea that you eventually get paid back for everything you do. Let's say that someone is lost, and you give them directions. One day when you're lost, someone will be there to tell you how to get home. Or maybe you won't get lost at all," I said.

Ethan smiled. "On the other hand, let's say someone is sick, they have cancer. Instead of helping them you make a joke about it or ignore them. Karma says that one day you or someone you love will get the same disease. It might happen very fast, or maybe so slow that you don't remember what you did so long ago."

Elsie pondered this. "Karma talks?"

I laughed and ruffled her hair. "No, silly. It's not a real thing. It's a silly explanation for why people get sick, or other bad things. I'm a nurse. I know enough to definitely tell you that karma doesn't make anyone sick." I turned to Ethan with a grin. "What's your punishment for taking the kids to a scary play?"

He took my hand and squeezed it, his eyes filled with longing for me. "I don't know. What's your punishment for being away from me all last night? Even if you were at work helping sick people get better, karma says it's going to catch up to you one day." He kissed my cheek, and I started to cry.