Slut for All Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I bend towards the table, Greg makes sure to hold me in place by my hips. I have to be careful grabbing the next block with the tower becoming unstable. Softly, I get the next piece out. As I sit back up, Greg moves me slightly to place his cock between my ass cheeks. I hand Greg the Jenga piece.

"Skip turn it says." Greg hands me the piece to put on the top of the tower. Again I leans forward, place the piece but this time as I sit back, I notice Gregs cock has gotten a bit harder.

"I got a truth block," Vikki says as she slowly puts the piece on top of the tower.

"What is your favorite name to call Sam and why?" Greg asks.

"That's easy," Vikki says excited to tell the story. "His name is cum slut. It goes back to how we started." Vikki starts to tell my friends about our first night together. Maggie already heard what happened but she acts surprised so Greg doesn't suspect anything.

"I went out to a club with some girlfriends. I was extremely horny because all I could think about was fucking Sam. I was set up with a large black man named Anthony. We danced for a while and he would grope me forcefully. He took me out to his car where he fucked me with his thick nine inch cock. Feeling him split me open drove me crazy with lust."

Maggie, Greg and I were listening closely. I can tell the story was getting Greg horny by his hands running along my thighs. His cock was slowly growing under me.

"After cumming inside me, he drove me home. During the ride I was playing with his dick. When he parked out front of the apartment, I mounted his cock. He came quick and I didn't. I got out of the car and headed inside while trying to keep his warm seed inside me. Sam heard me stumbling in and with still being super horny, I knocked him to the ground and sucked his cock dry."

Greg now has a full hard on and his cock was pressing between my ass cheeks. His hands grab my hips and he slowly rocks me back and forth on his cock. I was going to stop him but his dick felt good rubbing against my asshole, even with the thong string in way.

"After he shot his cum down my throat, I straddled sams head. I pushed my pussy against his mouth hard and forced him to eat the cum from me. At first he resisted but I quickly took control of him. Within minutes he was happily sucking the cum from my pussy. Thus the name cum slut was born. He loved it so much that he would drink his cum from me every time we fucked. Just like the good cum slut you are."

Vikki finishes the story and everyone was speechless. Greg was still rubbing his cock against my hole and occasionally a moan would escape my lips. I know he wanted more but I wasn't ready for that, or sure if I wanted it. Maggie has a hand down her pants playing with her clit.

"I'm kinda shocked buddy," Greg whispers into my ear as his hands explore my waist.

"I was too," i respond. "But a lot has changed since I moved in with Vikki. Maggie it's your turn."

Without removing the hand from her pants, Maggie grabs the next block. "It wants me to switch places with the person across from me. But since I want you still on Greg's lap, I am opting out and taking a shot."

"Well after my turn," I say as I start leaning forward to grab a block. "I won't be sitting here anyway."

The block I want is on the other side of the tower. I have to lean far and lift my ass off of Greg. Just as my fingers grab the block I want to remove, Greg positions the head of his cock against my asshole. He pushes the head of his cock against my tight hole lightly. This causes me to jump in surprise and I knock over the tower. I try and stand up fully but Greg's hands try and pull me back into his cock. At first he succeeded and the head of his cock fights to enter my ass but fails due to lack of lubrication.

"I don't think so Greg," I say finally getting away from him.

"Can't blame me for trying, cum slut."

"We could dare you to sit on his cock since you knocked the tower over," Vikki says.

"We would all love to watch him fuck you," Maggie chimes in.

"I have a better idea." Greg says turning to me. "I want to see the porn of you and Vikki."

"Not sure I'm comfortable with that," I say defensively. "It's kinda personal."

"You have seen us fuck, heard about our orgies and played with Greg's cock," Maggie explains. "Personal is out the window. Now show us, cum slut."

I take a deep breath and nod to Vikki. Happily she goes to her purse, grabs her cell phone and hooks it up to the laptop. Greg's has his laptop play through a large flat screen on the wall. As Vikki uploads the video from her phone to the laptop, Maggie gets everyone a drink.

"What I am going to show you guys is a edited version," Vikki explains getting the video ready. "The session lasted hours so I picked out the best parts and made it only twenty minutes long."

When Vikki hits play I look away in embarrassment. The first scene is of me on my knees, in my female clothing, deepthroating Anthony's large black cock. Soon, anthony was relentlessly fucking my face and the camera comes in close to see the saliva and makeup running down my face.

"Wait a second," Greg says as the video continues. "I thought this was of you and Sam. Who is that black dude?"

"That is anthony," Vikki says. "And it is of Sam and I, anthony is part of it also."

"A foursome?" Maggie asks.

"No, threesome," Vikki says. "Keep watching."

The next scene is when Anthony pulled his cock from my mouth and stood inches away. It's the first time my whole face can be seen.

"That looks like your friend Samantha we met at..." Greg stands up finally getting it. His cock standing at attention. "Sam!" Maggie and Greg look at me. Vikki pauses the porn for a moment.

I take a long deep breath before explaining what's going on. "We told you guys about getting caught in her panties. Which i blame you two for. Walking in on Maggie fucking Greg with the strap-on got me wondering how panties felt on me. After Vikki walked in on me cumming into her underwear, she wanted to punish me. In a nutshell she fucked me with a strap-on and had me begging for her cock."

"Good job Vikki!" Maggie exclaims.

"A few weeks later," I continue. "Vikki had me tied down as she fucked my ass. Keeping me on edge of cumming, she could get me to do anything. Vikki really wanted to see me suck a cock. After some negotiations I agreed but I didn't want to be recognized. That's when I was dressed up as Samantha and taken to the bar. After you guys left, Anthony walked in and Vikki put things into motion. That's where we come to the porn that Vikki was recording."

"I'm a little upset with you," Maggie says to me. "We have been trying to get you for years. A few months with Vikki and you turn into a sissy cum slut. No offense Vikki."

"None taken,". Vikki says. "Sam likes to be bossed around and forced into situations. He gets off on humiliation. If you were just asking or making passes, it wouldn't work."

"It's true," I speak up. "I didn't want any of what happened. Once Vikki started commanding me, a switch flipped inside me and I became extremely submissive. Vikki controlled me from that point on and I love it."

"Noted," Maggie says with a grin. "Continue the porn."

The video continues with Anthony pulling me by my hair to the bedroom. With the black cock down my throat, Vikki preps my ass for her strap-on. The video focuses on the dildo sliding in and out of my ass. After a few minutes of Vikki pegging me, the scene changes. My face is now the focus with anthony standing behind me. I am looking into the camera as I beg for the large cock to enter my ass.

"You're a natural at begging," Greg says to me. I look over to him and wink.

As I look around the room, it was obvious how horny this was making everyone. Vikki and Maggie both took off their pants and are fingering themselves. Greg, still naked from the game, is slowly rubbing his hard cock. My own hand has gone under my skirt to play with my dick. I turn my attention back to the porn just in time to see my face as Anthony's nine inch cock pushes into my ass for the first time.

We all watch the screen as Vikki inserts her dildo into my mouth and get double teamed. Anthony is widely fucking me as I moan loudly around the fake dick. The scene changes to anthony cumming inside my ass and a close up of it dripping out of me. Anthony then forces me against the wall and roughly fucks me for a good amount of time. The porn comes to an end when anthony shoots his cum all over my face.

"Damn Samantha," Maggie says still fingering herself. "I didn't know you had it in you."

"Yeah, I was shocked too." I respond softly. My hand was rubbing my hard cock through my skirt.

"Anthony called a lot since then asking to use Samantha here again," Vikki says. "I denied him access to my cum slut. Mainly because it will make anthony want him more."

"So shall we play another round?" Greg asks while he continues to stroke his hard cock.

We all look at each other and can feel the sexual tension in the room. I see Vikki's eyes go from Greg's dick to Maggie. Maggie nods and Vikki drops to her knees in front of Greg. Grabbing his cock in her hand, Vikki swallows Greg's dick in one swift motion.

"Guess not," Greg says leaning his head back in pleasure. Maggie and I watch as Vikki bobs up and down my friends cock. Vikki pauses for a moment to take off her shirt and is now naked. Maggie follows her lead and strips down.

"Lick my pussy slut," Maggie commands me. I start to pull my skirt off but Maggie Smacks my hand away. "I don't think so sissy. You stay clothed."

I nod then drop to my knees between Maggie's legs. She puts a hand into my hair and uses it to pull me into her recently fucked pussy. My tongue darts into her cum soaked pussy and I taste Greg's cum for the first time. Using a finger to fuck the wet pussy, I lick her clit and send her into a moaning fit. Her body rocks against my finger slowly. Maggie pushes me back away from her juices pussy and stands up.

I look over to Vikki in time to see her stand up and straddle Greg. She slowly sits down onto his cock before embracing in a deep passionate kiss. Maggie grabs me by the hand and leads me out of the living room.

"We need to prep you," she says bringing me into the bathroom.

"What do you mean?"

"Take off your clothes. And get in the tub."

As I do as Maggie asks, I see her going through some drawers by the sink. Once naked and in the tub, Maggie walks over with some items in her hands.

"Chances are the three of us are going to fuck your sissy ass tonight," Maggie starts to explain. "As well as fuck each other. So you need an enema so we can be clean. On your hands and knees.

Vikki has done this to me a few times so I'm no stranger to the feeling. Maggie takes her time cleaning out my ass over the next ten minutes. We can hear the loud moaning from Greg and Vikki in the other room. After my insides are flushed out, Maggie tells me to get dressed and crawl to her in the living room.

I loved crawling towards someone. Makes me feel like a slave and I'm going to please my master. Swaying my ass back and forth inviting someone to play. The skirt I'm wearing now is longer than usual so my thong isn't showing which bums me out slightly. As I crawl back into the living room, Greg and Vikki changed positions. Vikki is being bent over the coffee table and Greg stands while pumping his cock into her. Their eyes are on me as I come crawling out of the bathroom. Maggie was sitting back on the couch with her legs crossed to hide her crotch.

"Come kiss my feet, slut," Maggie commands me.

Slowly I crawl past the coffee table. I pause briefly to look at Vikki's tits bouncing back and forth. Continuing to maggie, my eyes focused on her feet. My lips touch her toes gently as I start to worship her feet. I start my way up her feet kissing every inch of her soft body along the way. Even though I couldn't wait to bury my face between her legs, I take my time. Maggie uncrossed her legs as she puts one over my head and places it to my side. Once I get to her thigh, I pause at what I see.

"Remember walking in on me fucking Greg," Maggie says to me. "I told you that I would have you begging for my cock. Get begging sissy."

I stare at the head of Maggie's purple strap-on. I am taken over by desire and I start to beg.

"Your cock is so sexy," I begin begging for it. "It would be my honor to suck your cock. Please fuck my face and make me your cocksucking whore."

Maggie grabs me by the hair and pulls my mouth down into her cock. The dildo goes right down my throat with ease. Maggie controls my head as she fucks my face. I moan around the cock like a good slut. As I look up at Maggie, Vikki's naked body comes into view.

Vikki stands on the couch and puts a foot on either side of Maggie. She was at the perfect height for Maggie to lick Vikki's pussy. I watch as Vikki's ass moves up and down as she runs her juices all over Maggie's face. Just as I think about what Greg is doing, I feel my skirt being lifted up and a wet finger slides into my ass forcefully. I groan in pain to the invader but I don't stop sucking the fake cock. My thong is suddenly ripped off my body as Greg positions his cock against my ass.

"I have been waiting to fuck you all night," Greg says holding his head against my tight hole. "This plan has been put into motion months ago. I know about Maggie forcing Vikki to lick her cunt. The two women were talking about the process of getting you in women's panties and becoming a submissive slut. But becoming a full blown cross dressing sissy wasn't planned. And certainly not your first cock coming from someone else. It was supposed to me."

Greg slaps my ass hard. My eyes locked onto Vikki's ass as she runs her pussy into Maggie's mouth.

"We came up with game night after Vikki turned you into a slut," Greg continues. I feel his cock apply more pressure against my ass but doesn't enter me yet. "Tonight, you are our slut. Our sex slave to use as we see fit. After all that is what you crave isn't it?" I moan in agreement around Maggie's cock. "I do have to say you look sexy as a chick. And having that big black cock fill all your holes was super hot. But you're mine now."

With that being said, Greg thrusts his six inch cock deep into my ass in one hard push. I groan in both pain and pleasure to suddenly being filled. Greg slowly pulls his cock out of me. I can feel the veins of his member as he leaves my ass. Once the head is out of my ass, he pushes it back into me slowly. Being fucked hard is amazing but there is something about the slow movement that makes me wild. Not sure if it's because I can feel every inch or because it's a tease. Whatever it was, I was being drove crazy.

I am deepthroating the strap-on as Greg's cock slowly pushes all the way into me. As he pulls out just as slow, I come off the fake cock. I keep a good rhythm going and matching the speed and force of Greg's cock in my ass. My eyes looking up from my place between Maggie's legs. Maggie had taken her hands off my head and is now grabbing Vikki's ass. I can see two of Maggie's fingers sliding in and out of Vikki's ass.

Greg bends over my back and uses his hands to grab my shoulders. The force of his cock pounding into me increases. Greg starts moaning quicker as his orgasm builds. Almost on cue, Vikki starts moaning louder with her own orgasm building. Maggie picks up the pace of finger fucking Vikki's ass. Greg grabs my shoulders hard and plunges his cock deep into me. I feel his warm cum filling me up as his cock pulses inside me.

When Greg's cock starts to soften, he slowly pulls out of me. I can feel his cum start to drip out of my fucked hole and slide down my leg. He spanks my ass hard before standing. I moan around the silicone cock hoping to entice Greg to fuck me again.

"Don't worry slut," Greg says as he walks towards the bathroom. "We aren't done yet. Just gotta clean up so you can suck my cock."

Vikki pulls away from Maggie and sits on the couch. Her hands go to my head and forcefully moves me up and down Maggie's cock. She slaps my cheek hard then whispers into my ear.

"You like that don't you slut? You love cock in your holes. You're a sissy cock slut aren't you?" I can only respond in moans as the fake dick fills my throat. "I can't wait to feed you more cock. How many cocks do you think you can handle?"

Maggie rubs her tits as her cock fucks my throat. I can see the look of lust in her eyes. "I think the sissy could handle a fuck ton of cocks."

"Would you like that cock whore?" Vikki asks as she pulls me off the cock.

"Yes master," I respond. "Please feed me more cock. I desire it so much." The girls giggle at me.

"It would be so fucking hot seeing you get gangbanged by countless dicks," Maggie says. She stands and walks around behind me. She spanks my ass before positioning her dick to enter my cum filled hole.

"Maybe if your friends have another orgy we can have the sissy here be a main attraction," Vikki says before sitting in front of me and pulling my head into her wet pussy.

"That's a great idea my love," Maggie agrees. She pushes her cock deep into me in one swift motion. She ducks me hard and fast as her and Vikki plan my gangbang.

I moan loudly into my roommate's pussy as my friend fucks my ass. The idea of being gangbanged is driving me wild. The thought of being filled with cum is making me extremely horny. I start to reach a hand towards my cock. I need to cum so badly. The moment I touch my dick I feel large hands grab my wrist and pull me away.

"You cum when we are finished with you," Greg says to me. He has both girls stop toying with me and pulls me to my feet. My skirt falls back down on my naked ass. Greg wraps a hand around my throats and squeezes to show authority.

"Girls," Greg speaks with such a commanding voice. "Lay on the table and make out."

Maggie and Vikki waste no time. Vikki lays on her back and Maggie lays on top of her. They embrace each other and kiss passionately. Their hands rubbing all over the others body. You can feel the sexual desire coming off of them.

"You are going to kneel next to them and watch as I fuck them both. You will keep your hands behind your back. Do you understand cum slut?"

Greg looks stares into my eyes with such dominance. His hand is still around my neck tightly and I can only respond by nodding my head. My master forces me to my knees next to the table where the women are making out. Greg's hand comes away from my neck once I am in position. As instructed, I place my hands behind me and move in close to the naked bodies on the table. Greg's soft cock appears in front of me and I instinctively open my mouth to please it.

"Look at you," Greg says as he starts moving his growing cock in my mouth. "You know your place is on your knees and ready to please. I didn't even have to tell you to get me hard."

I moan softly around the now hard cock. I keep my eyes on my master as he starts fucking my throat. His large hands grabbing my hair to hold me in place as he assaults my mouth. Then in one swift motion, Greg removes his wonderful cock from my mouth and sinks it entirely into Vikki's pussy. I watch closely as Greg's cock slowly moves in and out of Vikki. Vikki's moans are muffled from Maggie's tongue forcing its way down her throat.

My eyes remaining locked onto my friends dick as he removes it from Vikki and thrusts it into Maggie. After a few more pumps, Greg goes back to Vikki. He fucks them slowly to ensure they feel every inch of him. Greg then turns towards me and plunges his pussy soaked cock into my mouth. Tasting both ladies at once is intoxicating. My master goes back to rotating the fucking of the women.

I can't help but watch in wonder as the cock goes from one pussy to the next. I don't think my cock as ever been this hard. I wanted to rub myself so bad. I needed to cum. Fighting the urge to touch myself, Greg inserts his cock into my mouth again. After a few seconds of getting his cock nice and wet with my saliva, my friend takes his dick and runs along the asshole of Maggie. Then not so gently, Greg pushes his member into his girls tight hole. I can see her body tense in pain and hear moans of pleasure from her.