Slut for All Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greg and Vikki asked for some time alone to fuck. Plus I wanted to come take care you and talk. You were so sexy tonight," Maggie says softly. "I hope you know that we all love you and respect you. If you ever asked us to stop, there would be no hesitation."

"I know," I moan as she slowly strokes my dick. "I really enjoyed what happened. I want to keep doing it and go farther with it. It's a lot of fun."

"I'm glad."

Maggie slowly deepthroats my cock then pulls back up. She continues to suck my dick slowly making me feel every little movement. I just lay back and relax. For twenty minute she slowly builds me up to orgasm. Once my body starts to tremble from the intense pleasure, Maggie gently slides her middle finger into my well fucked ass. Her finger slowly rubbing against my prostate pushes me over the edge and I explode into her mouth.

When Maggie is satisfied with taking all my cum, she slowly pulls away from me softening cock and stands. She then plants her lips onto mine and we kiss passionately. Maggie spits her mouthful of cum into me as both our tongues dance together. She then stands, kisses my forehead and makes her way back to the bedroom.

"Good night my sweet sissy cum dumpster," Maggie winks at me then enters her bedroom.

I can hear sounds of sex still going on in the bedroom as I lay on the couch totally exhausted. I couldn't believe they still have energy to keep fucking. Though I have to admit, falling asleep to the sounds of my three friends having passionate sex makes for great dreams.