Slut for All Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" Maggie screams as she pulls her mouth from Vikki. "Fill my ass baby! Fuck me hard and make me scream!"

I look back at the girls in time to see Maggie's hand grab Vikki's neck. I can see her knuckles turning white from the force of her grip as Greg fucks her tight ass. As I turn my attention back to Greg, I move in close to get a better view.

Greg starts to rotate his fucking again. He goes from Maggie's ass to Vikki's pussy then back. Making sure that I get some attention as well, my friend takes his cock from Maggie's ass and starts fucking my face. While I suck Greg's dick, I see him sink 3 fingers into each girl's pussy.

"I'm cumming!" Vikki yells as her orgasm starts and her body rocks into the fingers inside of her.

"Cum in my ass Greg!" Maggie begs.

Greg answers without question. I can finally breathe again once Greg's cock leaves my throat to enter Maggie. He fucks her so hard that the table under the girls starts to move away. He spanks her ass between thrusts making Maggie's ass turn bright red.

"I'm going to fill your ass with my cum!" Greg exclaims as his thrusts increased. moaning loudly, Greg pushes his cock all the way into Maggie as he starts to cum. His moaning is loud and fast as his hot cum is being deposited into Maggie.

After shooting his seed into Maggie's well fucked ass, Greg pulls out of her and shoots a few more streams between her ass cheeks. Once his cock stops spewing cum, Greg grabs me by the hair and pulls me into Maggie's ass. He runs my face between her cum filled cheeks.

"Lick her ass clean of my cum you fucking sissy." Greg releases my head and walks towards the head of the table where the girls continue to make out. "And you two clean my cock together."

I look up to see Greg's cock being rubbed between Vikki and Maggie as they make out around his still hard dick. I happily start licking Maggie's cum filled ass hole. I use my hands to spread her cheeks apart so I can get my tongue deep into her. I can feel Greg's cum dripping down my chin as I eat the sexy ass in front of me. I couldn't believe how much cum he shot into her.

"That's enough cum dumpster," Vikki says when Greg pulls away from them.

I sit back away from the table and the girls climb off each other and stand. I watch as Greg sits in the couch. His cleaned cock is now soft and rests between his muscular thighs. I use my hands to collect the cum on my face and lick them clean. Vikki and Maggie walk towards the bedroom holding hands and whispering to each other.

Greg looks at me and smiles. "We have one more thing to do to you tonight. You have been such a good sex slave for the past two hours. I am shocked by how much you love taking cock and eating cum. Lucky for you, Maggie has the perfect toys for that."

"What do you mean master," I ask confused.

"I have two very large strap-ons," I heard Maggie say as her and Vikki walk back into the living room. My mouth drops open when I see the fake cock between each of their legs.

"Nine inch long and very thick," Vikki says.

"We all know you can take something this big," Greg laughs at me.

I watch from my knees as the girls move the coffee table away from the couches. Their long cocks swaying as they move. I then notice a tube coming off of each dildo that leads to a ball. Once the table is moved, the girls stand in front of me.

"I was so happy when I found these online," Maggie explains as she starts to rub her fake dick. "When I squeeze this ball here, liquid squirts out of the tip like a real cock when it cums. And the mixture is very realistic. It feels and tastes just like cum. Which means you will love it."

"We are going to fuck you over and over until cum is literally dripping of you," Vikki giggles to me.

"Though I doubt you will be satisfied by that, sissy," Greg interiors. "We know you aren't happy unless it's the real deal. But don't worry sweetheart, that will happen soon enough."

My eyes are locked onto the fake cocks as the ladies slowly plays with them. The one hanging from Vikki is very lifelike with the veins popping out of it. It's Blacker than Anthony's cock and has a set of realistic balls swaying beneath it. Maggie is sporting a smooth red dildo that curves up. Greg continues to sit on the couch to watch the events that are about to unfold.

Suddenly my friends move quickly towards me. Vikki positions herself behind me and pushes me down to my hands and knees. The moment my hands hit the hardwood floor, Maggie Drops to her knees, tangles her fingers into my hair and shoves her rubber cock into my mouth. Like a good cock whore, I keep my eyes looking up at my mistress as she fucks my face.

I jump at the sudden pain of Vikki smacking my already sore ass. Just as I recover from the slap, Vikki pushes her cock against my hole. With my ass still stretched and filled from Greg fucking me, the head of her cock pops in with ease. It takes her a few moments to get the rest of her massive cock into me. Once she works me open, Vikki and Maggie get a great rhythm going.

"That's it girl," Greg says from the couch. "Fuck that sissy cock whore!"

"You have such a tight ass my little slut!" Vikki says as she fucks me hard and spanks my ass.

"Such a natural cock sucker!" Maggie exclaims.

I try and pull my mouth away from her cock as Vikki picks up her pace. Having two large cocks fuck me from both ends is overwhelming. My moans are loud and full of desire.

"Fuck my ass harder! Make me your bitch! Oh fuck!" I yell. Maggie tries to feed me her cock again but I keep turning my head as I bounce back to meet Vikki's thrusts.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing slut!" Maggie yells and slaps me across the face with her cock. "You can multitask. Get back to sucking my cock you little sissy bitch!" I obediently take her cock back into my mouth.

I can only imagine the view Greg is getting from the couch. On my hands and knees with two women fucking me as hard as they can from both ends. My skirt is flipped up to expose my ass to the large cock thrusting in and out of me. My shirt must now covered in saliva and cum. My body rocking back and forth between the two cocks. I can feel a little pain in my knees from being on the hardwood floors but the pleasure of a large cock against my prostate drowns it out.

"Such a natural cock sucker," Greg says to me as he walks close to us. He pushes my head into Maggie cock trying to force it down my throat completely. "Come on you sissy cum slut! You can deep throat this monster cock!"

After more force from both Maggie and her boyfriend, I finally am able to get her entire cock down my throat. She holds me there for a minute and I fight the urge to gag. Tears start streaming down my cheeks from being choked.

"That's it whore!" Vikki yells from behind me. She sinks her cock deep into my ass with enough pressure to keep me on Maggie's cock. "Take her cock. Work for her delicious seed!"

Greg pulls me off Maggie's strap on by my hair. He then starts to control my mouth and moves me up and down the dildo. He whispers into my ear as he does this. "You're such a great fuck toy. You love cock and having your holes filled with cum. You are so fucking sexy when getting fucked from both ends."

"Don't stop you sissy bitch!" Maggie moans. "I'm going to cum! Don't you dare swallow. I want you to show me your prize!"

I watch as Maggie grabs the ball that's attached to her dildo. She teases me with it by rubbing it along my cheek as I sick her dick. My mistress starts to moan louder and thrusts into my mouth quickly. As she squeezes the ball in her hand, I can feel a warm liquid being shot into my mouth. It tasted and felt like real sperm. I moan around her cock and keep sucking as she pumps more cum into my mouth. I am shocked by how much fake cum the dildo can hold. I do my best to not swallow her delicious seed. there is so much that some starts to escape my mouth and run down my face.

"Show me you prize," Greg commands as he pulls my face away from Maggie. When I open my mouth to show Master the white cream, it starts to pour down my chin. Every time Vikki pounds into me, a bit more escapes my lips.

"You look like such a proper whore!" Maggie laughs. "Can't wait to see more cum on you." I close my mouth to swallow the fake cum but Greg grabs my neck to stop me.

"Slowly spit that out and let it drip down your face."

Listening to my master, I start pushing the cum out of my mouth with my tongue. Once satisfied with the amount on my chin, Greg grabs Maggie's fake cock then rubs it and the cum all over my face. My eyes are closed and my mouth wide open as I moan loudly from the cock in my ass. I can feel Vikki's balls slapping against mine as her pace slows but gets harder. I feel Vikki run a hard up my back and grab me by the hair. She pulls my head back and uses me as leverage to fuck harder.

"I'm going to cum deep into your sissy ass!" Vikki screams in ecstasy as she keeps with her slow but rough pace.

Greg uses this opportunity to stick his hard cock into my mouth as Vikki holds my head back. He just holds his cock halfway into my mouth being sure he barely touches my throat. Every time Vikki pushes her cock hard into me though, my body moves forward into his dick just enough to gag me.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck!" Vikki yells.

Greg uses this as a cue to force his cock deep down my throat. Vikki pushes her dildo deep into me and I feel her body against my ass. That's when I feel Vikki's cum shoot out of the strap on cock and fill my insides. I gag around Greg's cock as both of them push their cocks into me with all their strength. After a minute or so, Vikki finally starts pulling her cock from my ass and I can feel her warm sperm starting to slide out of my ass. Greg also pulls his cock from my throat and he walks away. I remain in my hands and knees trying to catch my breath. I'm feeling exhausted from the fucking and just want to collapse onto the floor. I am hyper aware of the cum dripping out of my sore ass. Just as I start to relax, Greg starts to pull me to my feet by my arm.

"Get the fuck up," Master says to me as he helps me to my feet. "Girls go refill your cocks." They happily accept the order and walk away for a minute. "I can't wait to feel how much your ass has opened up from that monster cock. You are going to do all the work though."

Greg releases my arm and he lays on his back on the floor. He spins a finger to signal me to turn around. Slowly I turn my ass to Greg and he puts his hands behind his head and looks up at me. I position myself over his waist and slowly drop to my knees once more. Using one hand to steady myself as I crouch down, I use the other to grab Greg's hard dick and guide it into my well fucked ass. As I slide down onto his hard member, my skirt falls and rests around us hiding the penetration. Just then the girls come back into the room.

"That's such a hot scene to walk into," Maggie whispers to Vikki. The girls stand in front of my with an arm around each other.

"Look at her bouncing on that cock like a porn star!"

"Not a porn star Vikki, a greedy ass whore!"

"Say you're a greedy ass whore!" Vikki commands me.

"I'm a greedy ass whore," I say softly between moans as I slowly bounce on Greg's dick.

"Tell your Master that he own your ass!"

As I slowly move up and cock Greg's cock, I twist my body and lean back to look at him. "This is no longer my ass. My ass is yours Master. You own my sissy cum filled ass!"

"Fuck right I do!" Greg says with authority. "Don't fucking look at me, slut!" I turn away from him and feel Greg grab both my arms and pulls them behind me. I now rely solely on my legs to lift me off his cock. "Your ass is so loose and wet! Only true ass whores feel this way!" Greg holds my arms forcefully and he starts pumping his cock up into my cum filled ass.

"A cum dumpster like you is never done pleasing are you?" Both girls ask in unison as they stand with their cocks an inch from my mouth.

"No mistresses," I answer. "Oh fuck your cock feels so good in my ass! Please don't stop!" I beg to Greg.

"Damn right you aren't done pleasing us," Maggie speaks and pushes her fake dick into my mouth.

"I want to be part of this fun!" Vikki pouts and pushes the head of her cock against my lips.

It's not until Maggie pulls her cock out that I take both of cock heads against my lips. I do my best to take them both and lick around the heads. The girls moan in pleasure as I lick their cocks. Greg releases my arms and I instinctively bring my hands to each cock and I start to masterbate them and I lick the tips. I desire to have my mouth filled with Cock so I turn my attention to Vikki's realistic black cock.

"Aren't you an eager one! Want my cum already huh? Such a good cum slut!" Vikki teases me as she thrusts her cock down my throat.

I continue to stroke Maggie's cock as I bounce up and down quickly on Greg's dick. As much as I love being bent over and taken control of, I am really enjoying fucking at my own pace. I can slowly lift off the cock then slam back down pushing the cum covered cock deep into my ass. Every time I sit all the way down, I wiggle my ass in every direction to stretch me open even more. Greg will occasionally run his nails down my back to cause me some pain. I moan loudly into the dildo in my throat every time he does.

"Don't forgot about my fat cock!" Maggie commands of me by slapping my face with her heavy dick.

I take Vikki's cock in my free hand, remove it from my mouth then swallow Maggie's dick. Maggie is a lot more forceful and starts to duck my face. She makes sure to get her cock all the way down my throat.

"Such a sissy cock slut!" Maggie teases me as she fucks my mouth. Her demeaning words only turn me on more. "You aren't even a man anymore. You are a cum dumpster. You only have one purpose, to have cocks shoot cum in all your holes and all over your face." I know she is saying all this from being caught up in the moment, but fuck it's got. I moan in agreement as I am being double stuffed.

Vikki starts to smack my face with her cock, demanding my attention. I happily respond and switch to her big black dick. I increase the speed and force of my bouncing on Greg's cock. I can hear him moan and call me dirty names as his cock slides in and out of my cuk filled ass.

"That's it slut! Bounce on my fat cock! Take my dick like the whore you are! You love wearing women's clothes and getting fucked properly like a fucking sissy!" Greg insults me and that causes me to work harder.

I build up a great rhythm of bouncing and sucking both cock. The girls make out with each other as they take turns fucking my face. Each time I try to grab my cock to try and cum, one of the girls slaps my face with her cock and commands me to not touch myself. Being fucked in this position for twenty minutes is keeping me on edge of cumming just from the cock against my prostate. It will only take one touch to make my aching dick explode with hot creamy cum.

"It's time to properly show what this slut is truly here for." Greg says and commands to my to get off of him.

Greg guides me to the coffee table, helps me crawl onto it and roll onto my back. My master stands at my feet and between my legs. He motions for me to bring my ass to the edge of the table. He then grabs my ankles and lifts them into the air. I bend my knees to allow him access to my well fucked hole. Using my legs as support, Greg leans Into me and guides his cock into my ass once again. I moan loudly from the quick forceful penetration.

"I want to see your face as I cum deep into you sissy ass." Greg looks deep into my eyes with such dominance.

"Oh yes!" I moan loudly. "Please fill my slutty ass with your cum! Breed my sissy ass! I want to cum just from you fucking me with your big fat cock!"

"Don't forget about our cock! We want to cum too!" I girls say as they take position on either side of my head. I go back to taking turns sucking each cock.

Greg was done fucking me for fun. He just wanted to cuk now. I can tell by the speed and force of his thrusts. His breathing loud and quick as he focuses on pumping his cock into my ass. My cock bouncing my up and down with each thrust. Pre-cum can be seen dripping out of the tip from the constant pleasure of being fucked. The girls fight each other for my mouth as they both want to get ducked off. I can only relax my body and let them control my movements like a rag doll. I love feeling of being used like nothing but a sex puppet.

"This is it!" Greg groans loudly. "I'm going to fill your sissy ass with my cum!" I moan around the cocks in my mouth. "Get ready girls! Time to show this sissy what a cum dumpster looks like!"

Maggie and Vikki giggle with anticipation and pull their cocks away from me. Each of them take my hands and places them above my head and command me not to move. They start to stroke their cocks quickly. Greg puts all his weight into my legs as he fucks me harder than I every thought he could.

"Oh god yes! Fill me up!" I yell in desire.

I can feel Greg's cock start to swell inside my ass. Then with once very hard thrust, he pounds his cock into me, holds it there and starts to shoot his warm seed into me. Jus then, I see the fake cum squirt out of both fake cock and onto my face. I feel the ladies cum start to cover my face. I close my eyes and try to look away but they both hold my head still. Greg starts to pump into me fast again and I can still feel hiscuk shooting into me. After Maggie and Vikki shoot their entire load onto my face, they walk away for a moment. Greg continues fucking me and I can't believe he was still hard.

"Quickly refill your cocks girls! I am going to cum again!" Greg says surprised with himself. "Fuck your ass is so good! Best ass I've fucked. Can't believe I'm going to cum a second time and right after the first!"

My friends come back just a few seconds later. They reposition next to my chest and start cumming again. They aim for my neck and chest as they try and cover me in their amazing sperm. Greg continues his fucking and I feel him swell up once more.

"Make yourself cum for us you sissy bitch!" Greg commands me.

I waste no time and instantly grab my hard cock and jerk it. It only takes five seconds before my cum starts to shoot up to my stomach. My sperm is so thick and white. I moan loudly at the feeling of finally cumming. At This time Greg pulls his cock out of my ass swiftly and starts shooting his white liquid all over my cock and hand. I don't stop jerking my dick and I start rubbing his cum onto my now soft dick. My three fuckers finally are done with me and walk away. I bring my cum covered hand to my face, rub it along my face to collect the cum, then lick my fingers. Tasting all three of them at once is delicious.

We Take a few minutes to recover from the fuck fest before starting to clean up. Exhaustion sets in as we come down off the sex high. Maggie grabs a few towels to clean up the table and floor from all the cum. Greg and Vikki escort me to the bathroom so I can shower first. The two of them strip me out of my sissy clothes and run water for me.

I spend the next several moments showering alone. As I finish up, Maggie and Vikki enter the bathroom together. The gorgeous women shower together and I can see them making out as I leave the bathroom. Greg is cleaning up the food and booze as he waits his turn for the shower. My friend grins at me and winks. I smile back then walk to the couch and lay down.

I must have passed out the moment put my head down. I wake up to my waist being lifted and moved slightly as my sweatpants are being pulled down. As I adjust to see who is rubbing my cock, a hand pushes on my chest to make me lay back down. I moan softly as I feel a warm mouth engulf my soft dick. Once hard, the mouth is replaced with a hand again.