Slut Mommie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers

I swallowed hard knowing this could get very dangerous with Kristy just upstairs and my weakness for my son's cock.

"Ok Gina, maybe you shouldn't do this..." I whispered still looking at Tommy's growing erection.

"Why? He likes it."

Tommy was completely hard now and his breathing was coming in labored. His big cock was visibly making an outline in his shorts and Gina managed to tug on his shorts a bit slightly exposing the head of my son's cock from under the waistband. I swallowed hard and gave her a pleading look.

"Please stop."

She just smiled and tugged on his shorts more. I looked down and saw Tommy's cock exposed half way, his hard shaft still glistening, wet with her pussy juices. Oh my god! Seems like I trembled at the sight of his wet cock and swallowed hard again from my mouth involuntarily watering.

"He's pretty isn't he?" Gina said and pushed her hand inside his shorts pulling them down in the front to below his crotch level exposing him completely.

"Jesus Gina, you're crazy," My son mumbled but did not stop her.

The smell of sex, the smell of Gina's pussy immediately filled the air around me penetrating my senses...making them urge for the hard shaft in front of me.

"You shouldn't do this in front of me Gina...I'm his Mom..." I managed to say.

"I know, and I'm sure you've seen him like this before," She said with a bit of meaning behind it.

My eyes stayed glued to Tommy's wet cock as she reached out with her delicate hand and grabbed on to his hard shaft at the very base.

"Would you like to feel him?"

"No! No I can't," I said looking at her sharply.

It was a foolish reply, weak and it didn't make sense because I allowed her to take his hard cock out in front of me but that was all I managed to say.

"He was fucking me with it just a few minutes ago, you can see how wet it is," She said moving up right beside him, her nipples hardening under the thin shirt.

I'm sure she was completely naked under that shirt as she looked at me...tempting me.

"Gina, no...please put it away," I mumbled but my eyes looked down at his wet shaft.

Gina pulled on his foreskin exposing the head of my son's cock which was beginning to leak pre-cum. Tommy stopped rubbing my shoulders and leaned back watching both of us with wide eyes surprised I didn't say more. I looked at her wet fingers hypnotized by the smell and moisture gathered around them.

"Gina...you shouldn't do this in front of me. Kristy's upstairs and she can come down at any minute."

"But she's not here and we are. Do you want to taste me on his cock?" She asked giving me a wink together with a seductive smile.

Boy did I ever! I wanted to bend down and take his whole 10 inches down my throat!

"You don't really expect me to suck my own son's cock? Do you?" I said mustering more courage and resolve, trying to control this situation.

"You did before, one more time will not make a difference and I can see you really want to."

I looked over at Tommy trying to figure out what he wanted. His face was full of wonder and excitement seeing his Mom and his girlfriend talking about his hard cock which was exposed in front of both of us. He stayed quite absorbing the scene.

"He wants you to do it too. Just taste him one time, just one time," Gina said.

Would one time make a big difference? She already saw me do it once when I was under the influence of drugs, why not now? I hesitated a moment.

"Gina...this shouldn't happen...I'm his Mother..." I whispered looking down at my son's cock and swallowed hard.

"Pleaseeeee, just take it in your mouth one time...just one time," Gina whispered and grabbing my hand, gently placed it on Tommy's cock.

I looked up at her and saw how excited she was. Her dark eyes shone with excitement and wonder just like Tommy's and I could tell her chest rose and fell with her deep breathing. My fingers slowly closed around Tommy's hard cock as my body gave in to my internal desires. The pleasure from the contact ran through me and I begun feeling the moisture building up between my legs.

"Gina...Kristy might come down...I can't..." I whispered without much conviction.

"She won't, I heard her taking a bath. It feels good doesn't it? Just imagine how it would feel inside your mouth," Gina said and leaning over lightly pressed her lips to mine.

I stiffened up knowing Tommy was watching this, my motherly instincts still taking over at the thought of my son watching me kiss another girl. Her lips felt so soft, so sweet with a little taste of...of my son! I could taste his cock on them and Gina knew it. Her tongue came out licking my lips, separating them apart and suddenly I felt her tongue inside my mouth! I couldn't stop her...as much as I should, I couldn't stop her. Her tongue begun exploring my mouth as we stayed locked in an intimate kiss in front of my son.

"Oh god...oh shit!" I heard Tommy moan.

Gina broke our kiss and we both looked at my son who was leaning back watching us. Suddenly I realized my hand wrapped around his wet shaft was seductively moving up and down pumping his big cock. Gina saw the same thing looking down.

"Yes Kate, stroke your son's big meat...oh yes just like that," She moaned watching me.

I was breathing really hard looking from her to his cock turned on beyond belief. For some reason her demands were turning me on like never before. She leaned back spreading her legs and the tea shirt she had on slid up around her waist exposing her pussy to me and my son. Tommy looked at it and so did I.

"Oh you like it don't you? You like looking at me, I'm so fucking used right now...your son did such a good job on me. Go ahead and taste him, my juices are still wet on his cock. Do it Kate," She seductively demanded.

I realized I was bending over, my face coming closer and closer to Tommy's cock. Internally I was fighting the desire to suck him, I didn't want to do in front of Gina but I longed for his taste even though he had her taste on him.

"God Gina, why do you want me to do it? Why? He's my son..." I whispered, my mouth inches away from his throbbing meat.

Gina slid down on the couch, her legs spread until her pussy rested close to my son's hip, so close to me...I could smell her so profoundly at that moment. She looked down at me and smiled.

"Because I know you want to and you know I want to see you do it. Take him. Suck your son's cock for me," She whispered looking down at me, her face flushed with excitement.

I glanced at her pussy. It was red with moisture around it, her lips swollen from the fucking Tommy gave her.

"If you suck him really good I'll let you eat me," Gina whispered knowing I was looking at her pussy and looked at Tommy for his reaction.

I gave my son a quick glance stroking his hard meat inches away from my mouth and saw he really liked the idea. His eyes already wide widened even more in the anticipation of seeing me eat his girlfriend and his breathing quickened. I was stalling undecided...I had to decide what to do; I had to decide if I wanted to let Gina know so much about us...

Suddenly I felt Tommy's hand on top of my head.

"It's Ok Mom, do it...god, just do it please..." He whispered looking at me so close to his cock.

I felt him press down on my head and giving up, I opened my mouth wide. His thick cock slid into my waiting mouth with ease and soon I had half of it down my throat. I closed my eyes while sucking on Tommy's cock and heard Gina moan.

"Oh Jesus...I love seeing you do that Kate...my god...you're sucking your son's cock!"

Opening my eyes I saw her playing with herself while watching me. Her fingers were spreading her pussy lips apart to find that little bud that brought her so much pleasure. I saw her opening still dilated from Tommy's fucking and a bit of white fluid dripping out of it. He came inside of her and she still had his cum in her! I sucked harder milking my son with full strokes of my mouth. I nearly had him all the way down my throat.

"Oh yes, oh Mom that feels so good," Tommy moaned.

I tasted Gina on my son's cock and licked every bit of moisture off of it taking him out of my mouth and sliding my tongue up and down from the very tip to his balls. I even took his balls into my mouth and sucked. I was drunk with pleasure of finally having him...finally being able to taste that gorgeous meat of his.

"Oh my god Kate, yes...suck my boyfriend off...suck your son's cock..." Gina kept encouraging me as I again took Tommy's blood engorged meat into my mouth sucking feverishly.

I felt every ridge, every vein on his big cock rolling my tongue around it as I moved my mouth up and down bringing my son to an inevitable orgasm. I kept that on for few moments enjoying him, looking up at him from time to time just to see he was looking at me the whole time. I knew he loved what I was doing to him and I loved bringing him pleasure this way.

Gina kept on working on her pussy making small circles with her finger around her clit and sinking two of them in her dripping hole from time to time watching me suck Tommy off.

"Oh god...I love watching you...suck him Kate...make him cum!" She moaned.

I looked up at Tommy and saw he was getting close; he was getting close to shooting his load. My lips were wrapped around his shaft and I was ready to drink his precious cum!

"Let me see him shoot his cum inside your mouth Kate! Please let me see it..." Gina moaned knowing he was near as well.

I looked at her. She was intensely watching me with wide eyes, her face contorted in pleasure and anticipation of seeing me drink Tommy's cum. I pulled away from my son's cock aiming it at my opened mouth and pumped his shaft with my fist.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Gina moaned loud watching me and finger fucked herself faster and faster.

"Ugggghhhhhmmmm...yesssssssss...oh fuck!"

Tommy stiffened up, planted his fists on the sides, raised himself off the couch a bit and looked down at me. Suddenly he exploded! A strong stream of white cum shot out of the tip of his cock and flew across the short distance straight into my mouth hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed tasting his thick juice just in time for another blast of his precious cum as I pumped my hand down his big cock.

"Ohhhhhh YES! Oh fuck...drink it...oh my god!" Gina moaned watching this.

She was Cumming! Another thick stream of my son's cum shot out of his pulsating meat right into my open mouth. I swallowed again and kept my mouth open pumping his cock, my pussy dripping from the mare thought of what I was doing! I felt so naughty...so slutty doing this in front of Gina...in front of my son's girlfriend.

Another stream, weaker this time hit the back of my throat. I was proud and surprised he still had so much left in him after he just got done fucking Gina. Another stream barely made its way across the short distance and after swallowing it I placed my mouth over the head of his cock and pumped his shaft trying to get last bits of his juice. I was drunk with the taste, I wanted as much of him as I could.

After a few moments Tommy slumped back down on the couch but I kept on sucking his cock, taking it out from time to time, licking his shaft and putting him back in my mouth. I didn't want to let go of him.

"God Kate...I...I loved every second of what you did. Thank you," Gina said softly.

Her words woke me up from the trance I was in and I slowly...hesitantly pulled away from Tommy's softening cock. I stood up in front of them watching Gina, the realization of what I just did hitting home. My god, I wondered what she must be thinking of me now? She was still lying on the couch in a reclined fashion with her shirt above her hips, her legs wide apart and pussy spread open. She was gently grazing her clit with her finger tips watching me. My eyes strayed down to her pussy enjoying the sight of the young girl before I looked back up at her.

She smiled and gave me a knowing wink again keeping her legs open for me. Maybe she hoped I would go down on her or maybe she just liked being looked at? I wasn't sure yet.

"Ok you two, you managed to make me lose control yet again," I said smiling at my son.

I wanted to dispel any tension between us so I took on a friendly tone. Mind as well be fine with what happened.

"Wow Mom, that was...great!" My son managed to say.

"God Tommyyyy, that's all you going to say to your Mother after she just gave you a blow job?" Gina said with a bit of disappointment in her voice.

It was so weird hearing her say that but it didn't bother me too much. Not after what I allowed her to see. I looked at her and smiled.

"I mean it was the best," Tommy mumbled not sure of what to say.

"Oh, so my blow jobs aren't great?" Gina's voice took on a dangerous tone.

"They are, you both give the best blow jobs," Tommy quickly replied.

"Men, they'll never be satisfied with just a blow job," I said jokingly.

Again my eyes strayed down to her exposed pussy and I took a moment to enjoy the sight. She was so fit with long legs, naturally tanned skin, shapely hips; she kept her pussy closely shaved which gave her a slick, intimately exposed appearance. When I looked back into her eyes I noticed her eyes widened from me watching her. Again I felt as if she wanted me to play with her, as if she was exposing herself just for me. Bending over I grabbed Tommy's soft cock.

"We better put this thing away before your sister comes down and sees you like this," I said giving his cock two soft strokes and pulled his shorts up.

Gina stood up and came up to me unsure reaching out as if to hug me. I felt close to her now, closer than I ever been before so I reached out pulling her into my arms. I hugged the young girl feeling her soft breasts pressing into mine. She looked up at me with her soft, dark eyes and something drew me towards her lips. Pressing my lips to hers I slid my tongue into her mouth letting her taste Tommy. She moaned and I immediately felt her hands on my ass. I wanted her but not in front of Tommy, something was stopping me, something I didn't quite want to get passed. I stopped kissing her when I felt her hands starting to lift my skirt.

"Thanks Kate, you are the best. I wish my Mom was like you..." She whispered.

I pictured Jeannine in my mind and wondered. Jeannine was a hot brunette in her late thirties with a gorgeous body. I could tell Gina took after her mother in that department.

"You never know Gina..." I whispered back.

Pulling away with determination I looked at the clock.

"Ok you two, go put some clothes on, John will be here any minute."

They both scurried upstairs and I went into the kitchen. I still tasted Tommy, his cum resting inside my stomach and the taste of his cock strong in my mouth when I heard soft footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw my daughter sneaking up behind me. Before I could do anything Kristy quickly walked up to me and planted a wet kiss on my lips as I stood there frozen in horror knowing the taste of her brother's cock was still fresh in my mouth. I didn't want to push her away because that would bring on the unnecessary questions. Besides, it was too late!

I let me daughter push her tongue inside my mouth and explore it for a minute before she pulled back.

"God Mom, that was so hot! Did you see the size of Tommy's cock?" Kristy said, her face bright with excitement.

I could not tell her that she just tasted some of it as well. Instead I crossed my hands under my breasts and narrowed my eyes into slits in a disapproving fashion.

"And what are you doing spying on them? Kristy, it's your brother, you shouldn't...you shouldn't...watch him like that!" I finally said.

She pulled away leaning against the table behind her and looked down at her feet.

"I know, but their door was open and when I peeked in to say hi, I...I saw them...I saw Tommy..." She didn't finish.

Her face colored from embarrassment. She was so pretty dressed in a short, tight dress which hugged her already well developed body. The dress was very sexy, I didn't remember her ever wearing it before so I figured she must have gone to a store and picked it out just for her Dad's arrival. It was so short that it bordered on the verge of being slutty. It stopped maybe few inches below her crotch level showing off her long, tanned legs and plunged deep in the front to few inches below her breast level showing a considerable amount of her full breasts. I could not detect a bra on her, no straps and just a tiny impression of some very small panties on her! She looked fresh and smelled good after bathing for a long time, her young body teasing me with its exposed skin.

"I know but you should have closed the door and kept going," I said trying not to stare at her.

"And...and why did you stay and watch Mom?" She asked looking up at me.

I was afraid of that question and didn't have an answer for it at the moment. Her stare made me lose some of myself confidence and I looked down at my feet.

"I...I don't know. I was just surprised," I mumbled.

Kristy walked up to me and lifted my head up making me look into her eyes with one hand while she grabbed my hip with the other.

"Did you like it? Did you like...his...his...cock?" She asked with tense voice.

"Kristy!" I exclaimed surprised she would ask me that question.

"I just thought that...you stayed there with me watching, I thought you might have liked his...god he was big! He's bigger than Dad," She finally said.

"Oh god Kristy, we can't compare them like that..." I mumbled, my throat suddenly drying out.

She smiled at me seductively.

"Why not? It's just us."

She was so sweet and so beautiful and so close to me. She brought her lips close looking into my eyes as if to kiss me.

"I liked Dad's cock; Tommy just surprised me with its size. Don't you think he was big?" She whispered and pressed her lips to mine.

My arms involuntarily closed around my daughter in an embrace as I kissed her back. We kissed just with our lips for a short moment but it was so intimate.

"I...I...I don't know Kristy..." I mumbled and felt my cheeks warm up.

She was asking me what I thought of my son's cock, how could I have told her I loved it...I loved it every time he fucked me with it! Kristy's hands slid down to my ass and she gave it a slight squeeze.

"Come on Mom, I told you how I felt, I told you I loved it. Tell me!" She insisted.

Again she kissed me this time sliding her tongue into my mouth before breaking away again. She was turning me on to the point of desiring her here and now. I tried to control my breathing but I couldn't. I looked into her eyes.

"Tommy was big...I...did...ok, I did like his cock," I finally said surprised at myself I would divulge this to my daughter.

She just smiled and squeezed my ass sending shivers up and down my spine.

"Oh god I did too," She quickly whispered.

She kissed me again.

"Gina is so lucky she gets to have it...I...I liked her too," She whispered and looked at me unsure of what I was going to think.

I knew exactly how she felt. We were so much alike.

"Gina's very pretty," I just said and hugged her close.

"Mom, are you going to use the things we bought at Betty's shop on Dad tonight?"

"Yes, I missed your Dad a lot."

"Can I...can I watch?" Her voice was barely audible.

Oh boy! I was close to my daughter but this? She did watch us one time already but asking me outright if she can watch us having sex? I might be ok with it because of how close I was to my daughter but John? How could he ever be Ok with our daughter watching us having sex? On the other hand what I had planned for him tonight would have him tied up and blindfolded so he wouldn't see who was peeking through the barely open door. The thought was intriguing and exciting.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers