Slut Mommie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy immediately let out a muffled moan watching me with wide eyes shocked at what I was doing. I couldn't stop myself, her asshole was so inviting, so dirty but yet so intimate at the time. Again my tongue lashed across her anal hole and I saw it pulsate a bit as if she was pushing it out at me. Oh god, I couldn't believe what I was doing!

I licked all around my daughter's asshole and I felt it pulsate every time my tongue licked across her hole. I kept it up until I was sure there was no more cum there and letting go of her thighs I worked my way up to her pussy again giving it a few tender licks before licking cum off her stomach and then reaching her tits.

I looked up at her briefly just to see her staring at me...staring at what I was doing still spread open for me...still willing to let me drink the cum off of her. I rolled my tongue around her wet nipples and cleaned them off really good before moving up to her neck. Finally I reached her face, her beautiful soft face full of her dad's cum. I licked her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and when I had enough cum in my mouth I pressed my lips to hers.

"Ughmmmmmm..." Kristy let out a soft moan and opened her mouth wide.

I released her dad's cum into her mouth letting it drip into hers and down her throat. She swallowed every last bit and frantically pushed her tongue into mine searching for more in a wild, intimate kiss.

"God Kate, that was the best, I don't think I ever came that hard before," I heard John say.

I let go of Kristy and looked up at John. He was tied up waiting for me, his soft cock lying to the side with a small amount of cum gathered at the tip. I pressed my lips to Kristy's ear and whispered.

"Go to your room, I'll see you there in a minute."

She shook her head up and down and picking up her clothes silently walked out.

"Hmmm, did you like it?" I asked crawling up to John's cock.

"Yes, I loved it, but can you take the blindfolds off now?" He asked.

I did and then took the restraints off of him. I knew he was tired from his long trip and it was just a matter of minutes before he fell asleep.

"Thanks honey, you're the best," He whispered nestling his head to my breast.

I stroked his hair affectionately thinking of our daughter, thinking of her drinking her dad's cum. The thought was so exciting I could not go to sleep, I had to see her again. I made sure John was asleep before I sneaked out of the room making my way to Kristy's.

I slowly opened the door and saw her lying on her bed completely naked. She still smelled like cum...like her dad's cum.

"Oh my god Mom, that was...oh god that was the best. Thanks," She whispered and wrapped her arms around me when I sat down at the edge of her bed.

We were both naked.

"I know sweetie, I know. I...liked it too," I whispered back unsure of what she might think about me but glad she loved what we did.

I don't know why I came here, I don't know if I wanted to have more of her or if I wanted her to take me. I held my precious daughter in my arms until I felt her kiss my neck. I pulled away from her for a moment looking at her.

"God, I could eat you whole you know, you taste so good."

"Especially with dads cum on me," She let out a laugh.

"Yes, I...I just couldn't stop myself when I saw you there spread open like that. Betty's sex shop was sort of contagious," I laughed as well remembering our little cum duel.

"I know, but this was better, much better. Dad's cum tastes so good."

She looked at me and her face became serious.

"Will you let me drink dad's cum again sometimes?" She asked innocently.

She was so beautiful, her young full breasts raising and falling in a stead rhythm and her pink nipples so tender they were begging to be licked. She must have seen me staring at them because she smiled.

"You want to eat me again don't you?" She simply said.

I couldn't look away from her tits and nipples.

"Yes," I whispered knowing it made me sound like a lesbian slut.

"First promise me you will let me drink dads cum again," She insisted.

"I...I promise," I whispered.

She smiled and laid down spreading her legs open for me.

"You're such a little slut mom, but I love it...I love when you're a slut. Eat me, eat my pussy mom."

Her words made me blush and the word slut made my pussy cream. I loved it when my own daughter called me a slut...I loved eating her pussy and I loved sharing my husband's cum with her.

Thinking of all those things I lowered my head down to my daughter's pussy and licked her...liked her with all the love I felt for her while she moaned with her sexy young voice.