All Comments on 'Slut Mommie Ch. 18'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
CallMeHarderCallMeHarderover 13 years ago
Anticipation

Thank you, thank you, thank you Fantasy 69!

This is the hottest story series, bar none, that Ive ever read. The, will he wont he write another chapter, anticipation has been building for nearly a year now as Ive kept an almost daily check and prayer for the next instalment.

All this and Ive not even read the first word of Ch 18 yet!! You know how these things are, Im mighty tempted to resist for another few hours, or days, just to heighten my anticipation further. There's something quite exquisite about a knowing denial of pleasure, dont you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep going

this series is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep going

silver766silver766over 13 years ago
Thank You!

I've been waiting a long time for you to continue this story, and it's still just as hot as ever. I'm glad to see you haven't loss your touch. Please continue sooner than later, because I don't know if I can wait another year for the magic you create with your imagination.

Thank you again from miss Silver766.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Been waiting forever. Keep the series alive!

windowshopper42windowshopper42over 13 years ago
The Drought Has Ended!

Ahh! Thank you so much for continuing on with this series. It has been absolutely amazing and this installment is no exception! Keep up the momentum and send us some more! We're ravenous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thankyou so much

you have quenched my thirst. This was great. I cant wait for the next chapter. Would really like to see Kate with the pool workers and Jason. Hope she really gets tattooed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agreed! Success!

You have been gone a long time and I hope you never leave that long again! This story is incredible and I can't imagine what comes next! I hope it's a little more mother/father/daughter, mother/son/girlfriend, or finally some mother/son/daughter three way action but I leave it up to the master! Keep it up!

newtype2525newtype2525over 13 years ago
Incredible!

Welcome back!

I hope that you can stay longer and make a lot of readers very happy! You have not lost any magic in your writing! Can't wait to read what comes next in what is one of the greatest stories on the web!

Hope for more soon!

Newtype

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
gina catches/watches

it would be awesome for gina to catch and watch while dad is blindfolded and mom and kristy are suckin him

spbowlspbowlover 13 years ago
GLAD YOUR BACK

GLAD YOUR BACK!! HOPE YOU KEEP WRITING MORE OF SLUT MOMMIE AND OR OTHERS. WE ALL ENJOY YOUR WORK VERY MUCH.....

scubarn1961scubarn1961over 13 years ago
Thanks

Been to long...great story not quite as hot as previous but still a good stroker...

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 13 years ago
Let's hear it for mothers and daughters that shower together!

The sex between the slut mother and her horny bitch of a daughter have become the most lustful part of this series. Kristy's aggresive approach to her mom is just terrific! More, more, more.... maybe with other female characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
As always it's magic!

Bonjour et merci !

Comme toujours c'est magique !

Erotique, très chaud, voire pornographique, mais toujours sans vulgarité, sans excès.

Une volonté de se monter, de s'offrir, de partager,

De la passion, de sensualité, beaucoup d'amour finalement .

C'est à chaque fois un plaisir , ne maîtrisant pas la langue de Shakespear , de vous lire en français à l'aide du traducteur de google.

Malgré la mauvaise traduction, la richesse et la passion subsistent, preuve de la qualité de l'original

************************************************

Hello and thank you!

As always it's magic!

Erotic, very hot, even pornographic, but still without vulgarity, without excess.

A willingness to climb, offer, share,

Of passion, sensuality, lots of love finally.

It's always a pleasure, not proficient in the language of Shakespeare, to read in French using the google translator.

Despite the poor translation, the richness and passion remain, evidence of the quality of the original

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Addicted

This chapter seemed pretty short for taking off for a year. We're all

excited to see more, but please, more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot!

Glad to see a new chapter, hope there is more! Love how Tommy and Kristy keep her going, taking more and more risks...

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
Kate needs a dom!

Slut Mommie has been a fun read so far, except the parts with 'Frank'. Those bits were discomforting, but well written.

However those parts, along with some of the interactions between Kate, Gina, Kristy, Raven, Tim, and of course Tommy, make it very clear that Kate is a submissive and needs a dominant to provide her guidance. Without it, Kates story would likely not end well, at least for her (& possibly more than a few of the other characters). With a single dom, Kate's story could conclude with a happy ending.

Of course, I'm also eager for Tommy & Kristy to consumate something as well as the (seemingly) now all but inevitable family orgy.

However you decide to continue your story, I'll certainly read it with interest. Please don't make your readers wait another year for your next installment!

Regards,

1sickbastard

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it's kinda funny

series 17 and after a year 18 . slut mummie did not fuck with guys .i have being following this story from the begining for a long time and waited for a long time too. kind disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so glad you are back,

As ever, superb story in the best series on the net. Please dont make us wait another year.You have a lot of fans who respect your work. More, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

without question, this is the best series here. The mother/daughter situation is incredible. I read this over and over. Hopefully there will be more to follow. Thanks.

narangba64narangba64over 13 years ago
Great series

Fantastic series, loving every explicit moment. Please post more and soon. Great work keep it coming.

SurgemanSurgemanover 13 years ago
Really, really want more.

This is an excellent series. I am very impatient for the following chapters. Chapter 19 HAS to be a family orgy. Chapter 20 and beyond needs to bring the neighbors or perhaps Gina's family into the mix. I agree that Frank needs to be dealt with more severely.

How about an a Christmas present for all your fans of chapter 19?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome story. I love every aspect of it. Keep it cumming!

This is every guy's fantasy. Pictures, exhibitionism, moms, daughters, slut girlfriend. What more could you want!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

theeeeee best ... nothing more to say plz post next part fasterrrrrr...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the best

This is the best story I've read on Literotica and this chapter is the best of the best. Thanks for sharing your gift with us.

ga48ga48almost 11 years ago
WOW

I can't believe how hot I get when reading this series. I am leaking pre cum from start to finish. I have 2 more chapters to go and by then my head will explode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

love the Story it made me. very randy x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

please add more chapters. She needs to do Jason and tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
where is...

...fucking chapter 21?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more kristy

kristy and Elaine and gina with mom and tommy watching and Gina's mom watching and getting dp ed by Jason and tim at betty's glory hole/shop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YADA, YADA, YADA!!!!

friends (friend’s)

Mom (mom) (5)

Mom's (mom’s) (5)

back yard (backyard) (2)

ate their dinner quick (quickly)

make up (make-up) (2)

soaped up (soaped-up)

Dad (dad) (5)

waist band (waistband) (2)

see-thru (see-through)

see ma naked (me)

making hell of an effect (having a)

breathing (became) increasingly difficult

Mother (mother)

Daughter (daughter) (3)

Mother’s (mother’s)

hard on (hard-on) (2)

aureoles (areolas)

fingers lacked (laced)

fee them (free)

shook his head (shake)

breasts expose (exposed)

breathing deepened (deepen)

more (of my) breasts then (than)

sisters (sister’s)

its touch (it’s tough)

we all roamed our eyes (all of our eyes roamed)

come (calm)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
let jason and his friend do kate again and let gina find the photos and blackmail kate into doing anything gina wants like a threeway with kates daughter kristy or gina making kate seduce gina mom into joining their group fuck sessions with elain and tomm

in further parts let gina find pictures of kate and Jason and blackmails kate into seducing ginas mom Janine into their little fuck group and makes kate bring her daughter kristy into the group and do not forget Elaine. maybe kristy can catch tommy and kate and Elaine fucking . the combinations and possibilities are endless and remember voyeurism is the key because we are all voyeurs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kate needs to have her own website, where requests are made of her that she just can't deny. She fantasizes about gang bangs a lot, and she also seems to love being spanked. These two things could go together.

She also needs to get into more blackmail trouble that leads her to being bought and sold a couple of times until she feels her life is out of control, only to be rescued, but at a severe price to her backside. Kate needs to be tied up and spanked long and hard. She also needs to be used harder and much deeper by the Sex Machine with more serious dildoes than even 12 inches. The pain she receives opens new doors to her inner slut as she is made to ask for 1 more inch and then 1 more inch until her cervix is bruised and punished and even, penetrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the comment of the anonymous bellow my comment. However by now you should have made the mom pregnant either by her son or her daughter boyfriend or husband or the daughter and sons friends. And yeah with her still using a fuck machine you should have made the dildos bigger that way had she gotten pregnant she would have a easy childbirth from her getting stretched by the dildos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous