Slut Mommie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhhhh...oh Mom...ahhhhhh...oh Mom..."

Again she looked at my lips, she wanted me, she didn't care her brother and Dad were watching she just wanted to kiss me. I kept her at bay but her hand came up and rested on my hip seductively playing with my bare skin. I looked at Tommy, he was taking pictures. I looked at my husband, he was sitting up watching us with his mouth wide open and an obvious bulge in his pants.

How far should I go? How far?

Looking at her cleavage I though perhaps one more, one more button would expose her stomach but should keep her breast hidden. I felt Kristy tremble when I lifted my hand resting it on her stomach, searching for that one button which could expose her.

"Oh God Mom, are you going to...are you going to...do it?" She whispered, no one else heard it.

I looked at her and pulled her hair hard making her stick her breasts out. She was panting from excitement, chest heaving. I pulled on the button and looked at what she showed. Kristy's shirt opened down to her panties where it was only held together by one last button. Her breasts were nearly exposed; the edges of her shirt covered her pink nipples but barely, the brown prickly skin of her aureoles slightly showing. Her tight stomach shone with smooth skin and slight perspiration exposing her down to her pink panties and that wonderful camel toe.

Oh fuck...I have her almost naked.

I didn't know what my husband was doing, I didn't know what he was thinking watching this but I knew I loved what I was doing. Her young body trembled in my grasp and I controlled it. I could smell my daughter's excitement, her sex, I knew she was wet and was probably showing it to her brother and his camera but so was I. I was excited and wet. With one last move I slid my hand up the front of her shirt and grabbing her panties pulled hard.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmm..." A long sensual moan came out of my daughter as an orgasm overtook her.

She came! She came from my grasp...from exposing her to her brother and her Dad! I looked at Tommy who stopped taking pictures and watched Kristy's panties. So was John. When I looked down I saw the panties no longer showed a camel toe, I pulled them up so hard they slid between her pussy lips and were wedged in her slit. I practically exposed her whole pussy!

I had to stop, I had to stop somewhere! Taking a deep breath I let go of her panties and her hair and hugged her. She embraced me and held on for a few moments, breathing deeply and trying to calm down. That's when I heard the clicking of the camera again. Tommy regained his senses and was taking our pictures again.

"Thanks, now my turn..." Kristy whispered to me pulling away.

"Wait...what do you mean..." I whispered back but it was too late.

Kristy already had both of my hands pinned in the back, fingers lacked in such way I couldn't fee them and pressed against my ass. She slipped to the side and looked at her brother and his camera.

"Ready for Mom?"

All Tommy did was shook his head up and down watching us with wide eyes. I gave my husband a look and saw he was pretty much in the same state, anticipation to see what Kristy was going to do to me. I felt a bit of panic knowing how Kristy can be, knowing what she did in Betty's sex shop, she was capable of doing anything at this moment.

She started slow and slid her hand along my waist until she was firmly pressed against me and hugging my waist, her head pressed against my shoulder.

"Uhhhhh...that's nice," Tommy whispered taking pictures.

After a few seconds her hand squeezed me harder and slid up a bit settling right under my breasts. I felt cool air hit my hot pussy and knew I showed my tiny panties to my son's camera. I dared not to look at my husband; I didn't know what he thought of it, what he thought of me, a Mother showing her tiny little panties to her son.

Kristy moved directly behind me and pulled my hands down forcing me to stick my heaving breasts out. I felt my fingers press against her pussy in the back which was hidden from my husband and son. Kristy's hand slid around my waist, up my stomach until her young fingers touched the very top button of my shirt. I stiffened up looking at what she was doing.

"Ughmmm..." A low moan came out of my mouth as she freed that button.

I couldn't hold it back as I saw my deep cleavage and parts of my breasts expose. Kristy pressed my fingers against her panties and whispered.

"I know you like it, now pose for Tommy."

I tensed hearing her words but knew she spoke them low enough so no one else could hear them. I...I did what she asked, I posed with parts of my breasts exposed. I heard her breathing deepened when she realized I did what she said. I was dying to see the reaction on my husband's face but just could not bring myself to look.

"Nice, your tits are almost showing and Tommy's taking your pictures..." Kristy whispered again sending shocks of excitement up and down my tense body.

Her fingers found the next button and begun to work on it. I looked down and knew if she released that one I could potentially show more breasts then I ever had.

"No, stop..." I whispered back to her and tried to wiggle my hands free.

All I succeeded in doing was dig my fingers deeper into my daughter's panties which felt quite clammy. Suddenly I felt the button release and my shirt slid further to the sides.

"Ohhhh..." Another audible moan which I hoped no one but my daughter heard.

Kristy smiled into the camera and I'm sure noticed how wide her brother's eyes were, how tense he was watching his Mother's tits coming into view of his camera. Kristy loved it. I could tell. She gently slid her index finger down my skin until she hooked it on the NEXT button. My breathing was now coming in gasps. My tits were exposed enough, and she was about to bare them even more. If there was ever a time to stop what was happening, it was now.

"Kristy...oh god, what are you doing?" I whispered.

True, I exposed her a bit but nothing like what she was doing to me. In response I felt her press her cunt into my fingers allowing me to feel the dampness between her legs. Her index finger wrestled with the button for a moment and then it was done. The button slipped through the hole and my shirt opened more. I was afraid to look down but I could feel cool air around my nipples. I bit my lower lip in panic and looked at my son. Tommy's eyes reflected what I was afraid I showed excitement...shock...wonder. I looked at my husband afraid of what I might find there but his expression was even more excited than our son's. He was even licking his lips watching what our daughter was doing to me.

I finally found the courage to look down at my tits to see what I showed. The shirt was pushed to the sides and only held by one button at my crotch level. My big tits were exposed down the middle INCLUDING my nipples!

"Ohhhhhh...Goooooddddd..." I moaned.

Click, click, click.

I heard the sound of the camera taking my pictures. I looked up at my son who came closer taking photos of my exposed and very hard nipples, my heart pounding, panic in my mind, but an unstoppable excitement coursing through my body.

"Uhhhmmmm...you like that, don't you?" My daughter whispered and pushed my hands down making me stick my tits out more.

The edges of my shirt were forced to slide further apart, a good inch past my nipples when my big tits stuck out.

"No...no I don't..." I squealed back to her.

Of course my reply to her was a lie but I didn't want her to know, I didn't want my son or husband to see it. My tits rose and fell from my heavy breathing.

"Don't lie to me, tell me you like it."

Suddenly I felt one of my fingers slip between the fabric of her panties and slide into the wet folds of her hot pussy. I quickly looked at my son and husband to see if they noticed, but they were too busy looking at my tits.

"Oh God Kristy...oh god..." My excited whisper came out as my face begun to warm up.

"Tell me you like it...like it like a slut..."

Hearing my daughter whisper that in my ear in the presence of my son and husband was incredible! Pleasure shot through my brain and my body reacted by arching my back and sticking my tits out more. My daughter smirked at me.

"I know you do...I can see it..."

"Uggggghhhhmmmm...oh god Kristy...I...I do...ohhhhh god I like it."

"Mom, you look beautiful."

I looked at Tommy with a blank stare, barely registering what he said. Kristy brought her hand to my last remaining button and begun working it free. John cleared his throat and leaned forward watching our daughter's fingers with sexual anticipation. I couldn't say anything, I couldn't answer my son, I just watched as my daughter undid the last remaining button and my shirt fell to the sides completely exposing my tits.

"Oh My God!"

This time I moaned aloud, I couldn't help it, I couldn't stop it. Now they all knew how I felt about what was happening to me. John's look was that of a slight surprise but definitely approval. Tommy looked like he wanted to get closer and bite my nipples. Kristy added fuel to the fire.

"Good Slut...stick those big tits out so your son can see," She whispered in my ear and I was so glad no one else could hear.

My face already felt warm but hearing her call me a slut made it feel like it was on fire.

"Now Kristy, take Mom's shirt completely off, it's not doing anything anymore," Tommy directed. Surprisingly his voice was calm.

My daughter obediently slipped my shirt off.

"Now face Mom, open your shirt and try to cover Mom's breasts with your shirt, then both of you look into the camera."

Kristy reacted coming around, facing me and opening her shirt. Her tits and hard, excited nipples came into my view. I licked my lips as she stepped closer and suddenly our nipples touched. An electrifying feeling ran through me and I could tell my Daughter felt the same thing. Did my son do this on purpose?

"Nice, just like that."

My breathing increased as soon as our breasts touched and when Kristy leaned into me her breasts smashed into mine with tender sexuality. Tommy tried to peek in on his sisters tits but could not get a good look. I was left standing in front of my son and husband in a tiny pair of panties.

"Great Kristy, now take your shirt off but keep your and Mom's breasts covered as much as you can with it. I know its touch but just have fun with it."

Kristy looked at me excited; her brother definitely wanted to see more of her and was showing more and more interest. She started to unbutton her shirt but Tommy stopped her.

"Wait, let Mom do it."

Oh I see where this was going and I was very surprised at my son. For a guy it was exciting to see two women undressing each other and flashing their tits but he was taking this to the next level of perversion. Nevertheless, I gave him and my husband a cool smile, wiggled out of my daughters embrace and got directly behind her. It was payback time!

Kristy tensed up when I reached around her and begun working on her button. In my aroused and foggy mind clouded by alcohol I drank, it was time to get my daughter to the same state I was in. Topless!

Tommy's camera snapped away but I don't know how good the pictures were because he was busier looking at his sister then looking through the lens of his camera. I saw John adjust in his seat watching us. Oh god I was about to show him our daughter's tits!

"Good little Slut," I whispered in her ear.

"Your brother can't wait to see your tits, and your Daddy...your Daddy's cock is so hard right now...you know...the cock you sucked so many times now..."

"Uhhhhmmmmm..." A frustrating murmur came out of my daughter as I undid her button.

Looking down I saw her nipples exposed and as hard as they could get. I immediately undid her last button holding her shirt together and slid it to the side exposing her tits completely.

"Good little slut. Now show your slut tits to your brother..." I whispered in her ear.

Amazingly saying those dirty things to my daughter was thrilling! It shot perverted excitement coursing through my body making me wet.

"Ohhhhhh Goooooddddddd..." She moaned and this time I'm sure her brother and dad heard her.

"Nice, oh man, very nice."

Tommy kept taking pictures but without looking through the camera, he was more interested of seeing this moment without obstructions. John's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. His pants sported a huge hard on visible to me and Kristy. As crazy as it was all of us were excited beyond belief!

Without saying a word I slid Kristy's shirt off until she stood in front of me completely topless like me. This was a huge moment which to my surprise was so tense, so charged with sexual excitement that I was sure all four of us were getting wet at the same time. I could tell my husband and son's cocks were leaking pre-cum and Kristy's panties were soaked.

To my surprise no one said a word to stop this, no one said 'enough, we've gone too far, we're a family and we're not supposed to do this'. Instead, we all roamed our eyes over the scene and each other's bodies and enjoyed the moment.

"Now Mom, stand beside Kristy," Tommy said, his voice trembling very noticeably.

I knew why, my panties were so tiny I would look extremely exposed in them. But...I did, I came out from behind my daughter and stood beside her. My tiny panties pressed against my wet sex, the waistband riding high over my smooth hips.

"Kristy, pull Mom's panties up just like she did to you," Another chocked up request from my son.

Kristy readily complied and I felt the material digging into my slit, spreading it open, making my pussy lips fall out to the sides.

"Good, now keep that pose."

Kristy and I did, without a single protest, topless and with panties dug deep into our wet pussies, flushed and panting while my son hovered around us taking pictures from numerous angles. He must have taken a hundred pictures before he finally stopped. I could hear his heavy breathing.

Suddenly the door bell rang and we all froze! I looked at my husband and I could tell he felt the same thing I did. Panic. Who could it be?

"Are we expecting anyone?"

No one answered my question, but everyone had the 'deer in the headlights' look. Hmmm, probably because my daughter and I were almost completely naked and being photographed.

"Ok, Kristy and I will...put some clothes on. Tommy, can you answer the door?"

I grabbed Kristy's hand and dragged her upstairs.

"God, this went way too far!" I exclaimed as soon as we were in my bedroom and shut the door.

I was angry at myself for allowing this...this photo session to go that far. Kristy just shook her shoulders and played the whole thing off.

"Why? We didn't do anything, just showed some skin. Mom, people show more by just going to a nude beach."

I didn't buy it; I knew she had special interest in steering this whole encounter towards something sexual. And I could bet it was her father what she was after.

"Nude beach is one thing, posing practically naked for your brother and YOUR DAD is something totally different. And YOU! Making all those innocent eyes at your dad..."

She knew I saw right through her. Kristy smiled and leaned against the wall giving me her little girl look.

"Well if you don't let me have him when he's blindfolded, then I'm going to have to try something else."

So that was the reason. She wanted to make sure I kept inviting her to our late night bedroom encounters! And if I didn't she was going to seduce her dad without my permission!

Although she kept looking down with an innocent look, I felt as if she was manipulating me. I really needed to do something about my daughter.

"Ok, I'll see if your Dad feels like having some company tonight."

She immediately looked up excited.

"Would you Mom? Please?"

She walked up to me, grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I love you both so much; I just want to be with you both."

She pressed her breasts against mine and putting her hand on the back of my neck, pulled me towards her until our lips pressed together in an intimate kiss. Ahhh...I loved when she did that. Her lips were so soft, so delicate and tasty; I could kiss her for a very long time. Feeling her tongue snake its way into my mouth sent sexual excitement coursing through my body.

"Krrissyy...please...uhhhhmmm..."

I tried pulling away from her but couldn't.

"We have to...ahhh...we have to check who came in...ohhhh..."

I felt her hand beginning to caress my hips making its way towards my crotch. Then she stopped and pulled away. I was panting and...disappointed she pulled away!

"Mom, I have an idea. And you really have to do it!" She exclaimed excited.

"What, what do you mean?"

"I tasted Dad, and I love his cock. But...but he never tasted me."

She kept looking at me excited and I could tell she was still working out the details of...of whatever it was that popped into her head.

"I don't think Dad is going to taste you sweetheart. He doesn't even know it is you who suck his cock," It felt so perverted to say it that way.

"I know I know, but you can make him taste me."

I was lost and couldn't understand what she was talking about. She shook her head.

"Ok, the plan is simple. We put our clothes on but before we go downstairs...you eat me."

What? I was a bit shocked by what she said. She smiled seeing my reaction.

"You eat me to where I'll cream into your mouth and then we go downstairs and you kiss Dad, tongue and all and make him taste me."

She pulled me to her again, seductively. Our faces were so close...

"Make Dad taste me. Make him taste his Daughter Mom," She whispered.

For some reason I was trembling.

"Oh god, this is so crazy," I whispered back.

"Is that why you're trembling? You're so excited knowing you would make your own husband taste his daughter's cum? And...and he wouldn't even know about it."

Each word she said felt like a whip of pleasure punishing my pussy. Suddenly my breathing was very difficult, my face was hot and my pussy was wet. A look of recognition and understanding spread across my daughter's face.

"Oh that really excites you doesn't it? Are you ready to eat me? Are you ready to deliver my cum to him?"

As perverted as it was and as much as I should have said 'NO', I didn't.

"Ok, let's put our clothes on first."

She was like a little girl playing a mischievous prank on someone; her eyes were gleaming and her face showing excitement. We both put light, summer dresses on with nothing underneath. She turned to me scanning me up and down, noticing my heavy, excited breathing and smiled. Turning around she simply lifted her dress up exposing her long legs and perfect ass, placed her foot on the rear by end table, bent over and spread her ass cheeks.

My mouth instantly watered seeing my daughter's cleanly shaven and moist pussy.

"Come and get it Mommie! Oh god, I'm ready to cream in your mouth right now...just...just from the thought of what you're going to do with it..."

My mind was in a haze, I was about to lick my daughter's pussy like some starved slut. And then...and then have my husband taste her justices???!!!

I moved slowly, watching her perfect form and exposed, smooth skin. I noticed her tiny rear hole...I don't know why...it's not like I was going to touch it...it would be so...so dirty!

Oh god, what's happening to me?

I dropped to my knees right behind her and placing both hands on her ass cheeks, leaned forward. My tongue gently grazed her wet pussy lips and I felt her arch her back and moan from the intimate contact. I savored the sweet wetness which flowed into my mouth, my daughter's wetness.

"Hhhhhmmmm..."

I licked her, I liked her pussy with intimate tenderness driving her crazy. I felt her hips begin to move up and down, I thought perhaps it was just a involuntary movement due to what I was doing to her. I kept my face still and extended my tongue out as far as I could. She felt I stopped moving and begun moving her hips up and down, sliding her pussy up and down my face.