Slut Mommie Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yeassss Mom...I'm going to cum! Fuck I'm going to cum!"

She was fucking herself on my tongue now, moving up and down and stopping when my tongue reached her hole. At that moment she would push herself on it and move up and down as if she was fucking a cock. I was just a tool to her...a dirty fuck toy she was using for her pleasure.

Her movements became more pronounced, more forceful as if she wanted to cum...to orgasm on my face at that very moment.

"Mom! Oh my god Mom! I'm cumming! Hmmmmmmmmmm..."

She let out a long, muffled moaned and came flooding my mouth with her juices. I opened my mouth but didn't swallow. I...I just sucked.

"Ok...ahhhh...ok."

She tried catching her breath while pushing me away.

"Ok...let's go downstairs...Mom...Mom..."

My tongue was buried deep in her hole and she wanted me to stop?! I disengaged for a moment giving her a bewildered look.

"Kristy now?"

I was panting like a bitch in heat, barely able to talk.

"Yes Mom, remember our plan," She said turning around.

She knelt with me and wiped my mouth a bit.

"Ok, you're ready; make sure you give him a long, deep kiss. I want to see it."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her while I did my best to calm myself down. John was standing near the dining room table when we walked downstairs. I didn't see where Tommy was or whoever it was that came in. Excited, and knowing my daughter watched me, I walked up to my husband and grabbing his neck gave him a deep, passionate kiss snaking my tongue inside his mouth which I, less than a minute ago, fucked our daughters' pussy with.

John's tongue immediately begun exploring my mouth with passion and I have to say, a little bit of curiosity. He probably wondered what came over me. One thing's for sure, he didn't realize he tasted our daughters' pussy.

"Ok you two, get a room."

Panting from excitement I pulled away from my husband and looked around. Gina stood few feet away smiling at me while Tommy looked over her shoulders. All eyes were on me and I felt my face become warm.

"Oh hi Gina, I didn't know you were here," I mumbled hiding my embarrassment.

She wore a short pair of shorts with a very tight pink top which buttoned down the middle and hugged her firm tits like gloves. It was so tight the buttons were barely holding it together and she showed skin in the middle. It was obvious she did not wear a bra underneath. I couldn't help myself and my eyes slowly drifted to those luscious tits of hers. Gina of course noticed that right away.

"Please don't let me stop you Kate, looked like you were doing a great job. Maybe I can learn a thing or two..."

Now she took the time to scan me up and down, her eyes resting on my tits which of course were making a nice outline underneath my light summer dress. I was pretty sure my nipples hardened as Gina's eyes rested there. However, what she said bothered me a bit.

"Oh I'm sure you do fine on your own, I don't hear Tommy complaining." I fired back.

She looked at my face and smiled.

"Who knows, your techniques might be better and Tommy might like it better."

I tensed. I knew she wasn't talking about kissing anymore. She watched me suck Tommy's cock in her hot tub and I was pretty sure she was referring to that. Did she...did she know about anything else? I tried to come myself down.

"Oh ok, if you insist."

I turned to my husband and planted another kiss on him. I could hear Kristy sigh and Gina whisper 'nice'. After considerable amount of time I let my husband's head go and turned to Gina. Putting my hand on my hip I gave a cold smile.

"Learned anything?"

She stood eyeing me, her breasts were moving up and down to the rhythm of her excited breathing. She was about to say something nasty and even opened her mouth when Tommy wrapped his arm around her and pulled her back.

"Ok Gina, I thought we were going upstairs to listen to some music."

I was really looking forward to hear what she was going to say and now my son spoiled it. There was no doubt in my mind she was going to continue this word game with me dropping the subtle innuendoes. Maybe it was better to have her go upstairs with Tommy. Either way, I needed to talk to her and set things straight. She needed to realize what happened between us was done and over with and she should not bring anything about it up, especially with others around. I promised myself to have that talk with her next time I see her when no one's around.

Tommy and Gina went upstairs to Tommy's room and Kristy went to hers as well. I turned off all the lights and followed my husband upstairs.

Later that night I snuggled up close to John lying in bed. The lights were out and I could barely see the outline of his face in front of me.

"John, about today..."

He stirred and I could tell his eyes opened searching for me in the darkness.

"We should talk about it," I whispered.

His heavy arm wrapped tighter around my waist.

"Yeah babe?" He murmured.

I could tell this was going to be more of a one sided conversation which aggravated me but I promised myself to remain calm. I needed to 'Air things out' even if it meant I did most of the talking. I took a deep breath.

"John, you know what I'm talking about. It wasn't exactly normal what we were doing today. I don't think parents should act the way we acted...the way I acted," I paused giving him time to consider my words. He still wasn't saying anything.

"John I showed my breasts for crying ou..."

"Shhhhhhh," He whispered and placed a finger to my lips stopping my outburst.

I was on the edge of losing my temper with him. I needed him to focus and talk this out with me!

"So what? So you showed our kids your breasts, big deal babe. Hundreds of parents do that every day. They're called 'Nudists' and as far as I'm concerned it's no big deal. Honey, you have a wonderful body, hell, you have a hot body that everyone I know envies. Men look at you with desire, even women! It makes me a hell of a lucky man. As far as me...I enjoyed our little show today tremendously, I vote for doing it again."

"John, even if it means me showing my body to our kids?" I asked and waited for his answer with great anticipation.

I was so glad for the darkness that way he couldn't see the expressions on my face, the expressions of desire...desire just like his for the photo-shoot to happen again. He took his time but finally gave me a hug and whispered.

"Yes."

I placed my lips to his and kissed him passionately. No more words were spoken but both of us had a definitive understanding between each other. I fell asleep that night wondering what the next few days might bring.