All Comments on 'Slut of Mine Ch. 02'

by oldfart4fun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Old fart you are so dumd and stupid it hurts

In your first story the husband lets a man walk away with his wife's dress..He should have brought a piece to the bar with him and in the second story you had a bunch of black guys fuck her in this bar in Ft Walton beach...You dumb stupid mother fucker..you wanted a black gang bang so bad yo never thought that a redneck bar in Ft Walton would not have any blacks there...not if they valued their lives...and you are even dumber to think that a bunch of white rednecks would let a nigger fuck a white woman there...you are so fucking dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
actually it was a good story....

actually liked your story line... didn't really care where it was supposed to happen... was married to a really hot, really sexy babe like your Brenda, 17 years younger than me, and both of us into hot wild sex like the two in your story... she liked dressing like a whore when we were out of town, lots of leg and tits and bare midriff in hooker heels, and liked me to screw her naked in alleys like a hooker... she stripped nude at a construction site and let the guys ball her while I watched and often took off at night to fuck guys she met, dressed like a hooker, in hotel rooms... even went off with them as their whore for weekends...

she loved to come home and tell me "I got fucked, baby," then we'd get naked and have a ball fucking while she filled me in with the detail... she liked doing it with all kinds of different guys and really liked doing it with two or three guys... her biggest turn on was when guys paid her for sex, then called her on her cell at night and had her meet them in a cheap hotel for sex... then she'd tell me she'd been a prostitute and sold herself to a guy or guys...

she loved flashing guys when we were out of town and especially liked wearing a short coat and heels and nothing else, then opening her coat to let men see her slender, shapely nude body and her ample tits...

she also loved to go to strip clubs down in Florida and in LA and taking off her clothes in our booth, then wandering around the club nude, like the other girls and doing a stint on stage for all the men...

there is a whole lot more but this isn't the place to lay it out... perhaps I'll write about it...

she got into doing a group of black guys... she loved doing it bareback with black guys without a condom and without birth control... it was a big thrill for her... she got knocked up then moved out and lived with the black dude... we were married 17 years... we had a great life together and are still friends... she comes over every so often and spends the night with me, fucking my brains out... she's still hot and sexy in her 50's... think both of us have thought about getting back together... who knows...?

NJW7NJW7over 13 years ago
Part 3?

Hope you continue this series....

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8over 13 years ago
GREAT!

I sure want to read more of this great story. Wish I could get my wife to do that... wow!!!

SegamiSegamiover 13 years ago
Disappointed.

I thought this was going to be a voyeur-type story with the wife staying faithful to the husband, but it turns out, it's nothing but a willing cuck husband and a slut wife who doesn't care at all for her hubby, just his opinion of her. And the "black myth" is really sad. It just shows that your another creep with a fascination with black cock. I'll probably read Chapter 3 if it ever comes out, but all in all, this is still a very sad turnabout story.

auhound49auhound49about 4 years ago
Where is part 3??????

PLEASE FINISH IT!!!!! Does she get a belly bulge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ISn

ruined with raceplay

now the series is dead

no good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After the colored gangbang, a dog wouldn't puss on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how do you known something like that hasn't happened?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The dickhead that wrote this probably sucks black cocks!!! The whore in the story would probably let a dog fuck her!!!

Jeeshman70Jeeshman70over 1 year ago

Really great story; super-hot. Can't wait for part 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldfart4fun@oldfart4fun
Hello, Im a very married white male with a very kinky imagination. I've always been like that, but it sure has got me into a lot of cool situations, haha

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES