Slut of Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harvey walked up with a man I hadn't seen before, as they each placed three drinks on the table. The stranger gawked at my wife's naked body as they talked. She stood there, never trying to cover herself up, as several patrons walked thru the room. They passed her as they stared at her bare tits and shaved pussy as they walked to the men's room. Randy stood and grabbed my wife on her ass. He edged his hand between her thighs, prompting her to spread her legs as he fingered her pussy.

He said something to the stranger as he clutched her tit with the other hand. When he released her, the stranger approached my wife and hugged her as their faces met. He kissed her deeply as he placed his hand between her legs and felt her pussy. Several more patrons walked past and noticed the naked woman as they stared. Randy folded the skirt and top as he talked with the stranger, and then pointed to my table. The stranger looked at Brenda; she nodded and looked at me. He turned and walked to my table and set the clothing in front of me "I think your wife wants you to take these out and put them in your car and wait for her." He said, and turned toward the men's room and disappeared. She looked at me and smiled. I held up her clothing and looked at her in a puzzling manner. She nodded at me and smiled again as three black men walked passed her as they gazed at her body. I tuned and walked outside.

I sat in the car for almost an hour as I smoked several cigarettes and pondered what she might be doing in there. I couldn't stand the curiosity anymore and walked back in the bar. Brent and David were still sitting at the same table as Harvey stood next to them, but my wife and Randy were missing. I walked over to the bar, ordered a beer, and sat there as I drank it down. When Harvey saw me, he pointed to the men's room and smiled. I finished my beer, walked to the bathroom, and walked in.

When I entered, I saw Randy leaning on a wall as he gazed at my wife. She was sitting on the counter as three black men surrounded her as they kissed and fondled her naked body. "Your just in time Mike, I was hoping you would show up to see this." He said as he saw me, "Your husbands here, now show him what a true slut you really are." He pulled me over to him as we both leaned on the wall and watched.

Brenda never looked up at me as the three men groped at her pussy and tits. She was much too busy as her mouth was going from one black man to the next. Then Brenda reached down and unfastened one of their pants as they slid to his knees.

"You ready for this shit blondie?" the man asked as he pulled his boxers to his knees as his dick sprang out at full staff. He was huge, must have been a foot long and as big around as my wrist.

Brenda took hold of his cock and gasped, "Oh my god, so the myth is true!" She stroked his shaft a few times, "It's a good thing I've already been fucked three times tonight, I'm not sure if I can take all that."

"Oh, you can take it blondie; I'll make sure of that." He pressed forward as she guided his mushroom shaped head to her pussy, "So your buddy says you an't on the pill, that true babe?" He pushed his cock into her pussy.

"Oh my ... fucking God! Oh shit your big ... I'm not ... oh shit ... I'm not protected ... oh shit that hurts ... no, don't stop ... oh shit, go a little deeper ... oh, oh that's it, deeper now." She whimpered as he started to fuck her.

Three more men walked in and stopped to watch, as my wife fucked this black man. "You sure gots a tight pussy blondie, that's for sure, hang on now baby, I'm gonna start fuckin you real hard, so it my hurt a bit." Her grabbed her ass, pulled her to him as he sank deep in her pussy, and started to hammer her hard.

Brenda placed her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulders, "Oh ... Shit ... Oh ... Shit ... Fuck ... Me ... Fuck ... Me ... Harder ... Harder ... I'm ... Coming!" She shuttered and trembled as she came while he fucked her hard and deep. "Yes ... Yes ... Deeper ... Deeper .... Oh ... Shit!" She pulled her legs up and locked them behind his back. He pulled her off the counter and laid her on the floor, never pulling out of her. He placed her legs over his shoulders and was on top of her. I was now watching his very black cock piston in and out of her pussy. He would pull out about ten inches and plunge into her until only his balls were visible as she let out a loud grunt. She started to shake again and I knew she was having another orgasm.

He started to fuck her faster and harder as she came. "I'm going to come now." He said as he pulled her legs off his shoulders and bent her over until her legs were at the side of her head as her ass rose up off the floor and gave us a better view of his black pole sliding in and out of her pussy. "I'm going to come baby." He said again.

"Deep! ... Come ... Deep!" She said as she looked at me. "I ... Want ... You ... To!" She cried out between thrusts.

"Here it ... comes ... baby!" He said as he drove his black shaft deep in her fertile pussy and held his balls tight against her ass and filled her womb full of his sperm. A cheer came from the small group watching as he pumped her pussy a few times before pulling out, still holding her legs to the floor.

The next black man pulled his pants down and positioned himself above her as a watching stranger took hold of her legs as the first black man let loose. This dude's cock was just as big as his friends but even wider in girth. He placed the huge head to her opening and eased it inside her as white sperm flowed out of her pussy to make room. He sank all the way to his balls with the first stroke. My wife let out a deep moan as he pulled up and slammed back in. He started fucking her hard right away. Soon he had a steady rhythm going as he fucked her without mercy. She shuttered thru two orgasms before he plunged deep inside her and adding his baby juice to his friends. When he pulled out, a thick glob of white sperm dribbled out of her gaping pussy hole and ran down her ass crack.

The third African American took his place above her as he tugged his pants to his knees. His cock was big, but not as huge as his friends, still at least twice the size as mine was. He positioned himself at her pussy and slid in easily. As he pumped in and out of her pussy, several of the on watchers started to chant. "Fuck that pussy, Fuck that pussy!" Suddenly a large black man breeched the crowd, pulled a walkie-talkie from his belt, and spoke into it. "Ten-four, that's a rodger on that disturbance in the men's latrine." He said as he stood over the man on top of my wife. "Let's clear this area, except for her," he pointed at my wife, "and you two and him." He pointed to the three black men. The man fucking Brenda stopped and started to pull out. "Don't stop, stay as you are, you're not the problem." He remarked as he closed the door behind me as I walked out of the bathroom, passing another black man with his radio softly speaking. "Everything's under control here, notify twenty-three of a nineteen in the latrine."

The tall security guard smiled and shook his head as the transmission ended. "Unreal," he said as he shook his head, "only in America." He laughed lightly as I leaned on a booth next to him.

"That's my wife in there, what should I do?" I told him as I sat down in a booth, frightened of what might happen to us.

"Sid, go to channel six, everyone else stand down, resume standard positions." The radio squealed.

"You're her husband?" He asked me as he chuckled again as he turned a knob on his radio.

"Yes sir, should I go back in there?" my voice trembled as I cautiously spoke.

"Hold on fella, just sit tight." He said as the radio started again.

"Sid, you copy?"

"Yes sir, seems we got a white female having intercourse with several black males in the latrine." the radio blared again.

The black man next to me keyed his radio, "Jorel here sir, I have the females spouse at the latrine entrance sir."

"Jorel, retain him there, Sid, what's the condition there?"

"Well sir, I'm observing the situation, it shouldn't take long." You could hear a comical tendency in his voice.

"OK" he laughs, "Please advise when their finished."

I waited as the security man inside the men's room watched my wife being fucked. It seemed to be quite some time before the radio sounded again.

"Sir, we have another condition, it appears the female doesn't have any clothing to wear."

"I have her clothes in the car!" I told my guard.

"Just sit right there sir." He commanded as the radio shrieked again.

"Then bring her to the upstairs conference room, as she is, copy that Sid."

"Ten four, we'll do, Jorel ... area clear?"

Jorel looked at me and keyed his radio, "Roger that Sid."

The door opened as the three friends walked out first and headed for the exit. I waited and wondered what Brenda might be doing as a few minuets went by, then my wife walked out with her hands handcuffed behind her, as the security guard followed. She smiled at me as she exited the room. The guard stopped her as he whispered something to the other guard. Then I watched as my wife walked to the backside of the bar completely exposed as people laughed as they paraded her by them. I walked several yards behind them as I watched the expressions of the men as they peered at my wife's naked body. We were escorted thru a door and up some stairs to a small room with a long rectangle table, with twenty chairs surrounding it. My wife was stood as I was told to sit as the guard that was with my wife exited the room and closed the door. A couple minuets later, he came back in with six more black security guards followed by a tall white man with a suite on. The guards walked to the opposite side of the table as they stood and stared at my wife. The suited man sat in a chair next to me. "So what were you doing in there, do you like to voyeur your wife with black men?" He asked as he tapped the table with a pen and smiled at me.

"Yes sir, I was just watching, are we in trouble?"

"Well; I wouldn't say in trouble yet, but it's up to you. We can call the police or you can have a seat outside this room and we'll do our own policing, unless you'd like to stay and watch, if you wish." He snickered under his breath as he took the handcuffs off my wife. I looked at her as she smiled at me and nodded her head.

"I also understand she is ... well she's not on protection is she." He smiled again.

"No sir, she's not on the pill if that's what you mean." I lowered my head a bit.

So I'm going to leave now, these men get well acquainted with your lovely wife, and I'll be taping everything," he said as he pointed to a camera in the top corner of the room. He looked at the guard next to my wife and laughed. "Keep the noise down, consider this your bonus," He stood and exited the room.

Three of the guards moved several chairs from one end of the table, setting one on a wall under the camera and facing the table. "You can sit here if you like." One of them told me while two men took my wife to the table edge as she sat facing the chair. I took my seat and watched as two of them stripped to their boxers. Brenda spread her legs as the first guard approached her. He pulled his boxers down and revealed a stiff ten-inch cock. Brenda took him in her hands and stroked his member while they kissed. She pulled him to her, guiding his pole to her opening. He entered her with ease and sank to his balls. He fucked her as another guard messaged her tits. "Oh yes, Mike, can you see this, oh god, I'm getting fucked again baby." She taunted me as her new lover reamed her pussy.

The man mauling her tits released her, and laid her across the narrow table as her head fell off the other end. He pulled his boxers to the floor and fed his cock in her mouth. She opened wide as he returned to squeezing her tits as he started to fuck her throat. Brenda placed her hands behind him and played with his ass as he face fucked her. It didn't take long before both men were thrusting in her at the same time as she took every inch of both cocks. I watched in partial amazement and excitement as my wife took the harsh fucking the two guards delivered. "You're a fucking slut. A nasty fucking slut!" one of them said as they fucked her faster.

Brenda started to moan as they plowed her deep and hard. Her arms flew out to her sides as her hands tried to grip anything as she shuttered thru her first of many orgasms of the night. Suddenly the man in her pussy held his cock deep in her pussy as he tensed. He filled her pussy with cum as he grunted loudly. That sent the other man in her mouth off as he pulled out and held the head of his dick in her mouth as he came. Her cheeks swelled out as white streams of sperm tricked out the corners of her lips. She swallowed a few times and he pulled out. The guard in her pussy released his grip on her thighs and backed away.

Two more men started to strip while Brenda laid there with her legs spread wide as sperm flowed steadily from her pussy hole. They wasted no time as they took their friends positions and slid their cocks in her mouth and pussy as my wife opened her mouth and willingly took them deep. I watched as the punishment picked up where the last two left off. I couldn't believe my wife was able to maintain this pace as they fucked her hard, she didn't even attempt to stop the man in her mouth as he took long deep strokes as he fucked her throat. She shook again as she came hard while they quickened their pace. When the guard in her mouth came, he pulled out and shot his cum all over her face as the other man came in her pussy.

She again was released as they backed away. Brenda still just laid there awaiting her next two men with her legs opened wide but the next two Guards had other plans.

They stood her up and placed her on her stomach as she bent over the table. "Ever had a cock in that nice ass, baby?" One of them asked as he walked up behind her and pulled his pants and shorts down to his knees.

"Not yet, but I have a feeling that's about to change." She said as the other guard converged on her head. She opened her mouth, knowing what was coming. He took her head in his hands, slipped his cock between her lips, and drove inward. The man behind her placed his dick at her ass hole and leaned forward. Brenda's body tensed as his cock head slipped in and she took several inches of his shaft. He pulled back and eased forward as a deep loud groan came from my wife. Suddenly she tensed and let out a muffled scream as he stopped and pulled out a little and held himself still for a few seconds. He started again and she took a few more inches of him before she squealed loudly. He slid back and then started to fuck her ass, letting his cock go slowly deeper in her ass as she grunted loudly with each stroke. The man in her mouth kept fucking her mouth as he watched his friend attack her ass. After a few minuets, both men were again balls deep in her holes. They fucked her as hard as they could, both grunting as they thrust in and out. The guard in her mouth came first, forcing his cock deep in her throat as he came in her stomach. The other one in her ass was right behind him as he pulled out and shoved his cock in her pussy as he came deep inside her. They released her and dressed as the last two guards approached her tired and sore body.

When they undressed, they both have huge cocks, hung much like the men from the restroom. They pulled her from the table as one of them sat on the edge. "Climb up baby, sit on my cock." He ordered her as the other guard helped her on the table. She lowered her pussy on his cock and took every inch of him as she sat on his thighs. "Yeah baby, you're getting a little loose, we need to see how much you can handle." He said as he nodded at the second guard. He walked up behind my wife and guided his cock head to her pussy next to his friends.

As he pressed it against my wife's pussy, she tensed again, "Oh shit, no way, it won't fit, stick it in my ass." She pleaded but he pushed harder as he gripped her sides for improved leverage. He started to pump hard as my wife squealed loudly as he stretched her pussy hole wider and deeper. They got a rhythm going, as one would go in deep, as the other would pull out. "Oh shit ... fucking shit ... that feels good ... oh shit, fuck my pussy." She started to fuck back on their dicks, "Squeeze my tits," she begged, "Squeeze my tits hard." The guard took the hint and released her sides. He took hold of her tits and squeezed as my wife released a low moan.

"You like that?" He asked as he squeezed hard as he pounded his cock deeper in her pussy.

"Oh yes, that feels good, harder baby, be cruel, make it hurt." She said as she bounced up and down harder. Both cocks were now in sequence as they plunged deeper in her pussy. Soon she was bouncing up and down on both cocks as they double fucked her pussy with two huge cocks as one of them mauled her tits roughly. Her body shook with several orgasms as they punished her pussy as they fucked her with all of their twelve-inch cocks. They lasted longer than the other men did, as she started bouncing slower. Both guys came almost simultaneously as cum flowed out of her pussy as they filled her fertile womb full.

They lifted her up and rolled her on her back as they both dressed and left the room. Her legs were open wide as her legs bent at her knees. Her pussy was huge, gapping open as sperm oozed out onto the table.

The door opened again as five more black men walked in. Two of them approached my wife and pulled her limp body to the edge of the table as her feet slid off the table. Two men took hold of her knees and forced her legs wide open as they confined them to the table. Another guy stripped and neared my wife as he stroked his huge pole.

"Oh my god," My wife weakly spoke, "You're fucking kidding!" she said as he placed his cock to her ass and slid in. She tensed slightly as he started fucking her ass. "Fucking shit, fuck my ass, fuck me in my ass you bastard!" She barked out as he fucked her harder.

"You fucking whore, take my cock you filthy slut!" he badgered her back. He fucked her hard as the two men held her legs wide apart. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her to him as he thrust deep in her ass. My wife moaned loudly as her attacker gave no mercy. He slammed his cock deep in her ass as he came hard, filling her rectum with sperm.

He pulled out and was immediately replace by another guard as he shoved his cock in her cum filled ass hole.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum again," she said as he fucked her ass. She shook wildly as she came. He took hold of her tits as he rammed her deep.

"Use my tits, squeeze my tits, squeeze them harder!" She begged him as she shook thru her orgasm. He twisted her tits as he gripped tightly. "Yes, that's it, twist them harder, twist, and pull!" she said as she placed her hands on him and made him twist and pull on her breast. He plunged in her ass and shot his load inside her ass.

The next man pulled her off the table, bent her over the edge, pulled her right leg up, and laid it on the table. This spread her pussy and ass open as he guided his cock to her pussy and sank all the way in. "That's a very loose hole slut. You an't never going to have a tight little pussy after this, you gonna have a used loose pussy for now on slut" He fucked her hard as he spoke. "Think you're husband can send you here every week so we can fuck you're slutty holes for you?" he spat at her as he sank deep in her pussy and shot his cum deep inside her.

The last two men stripped as one placed his cock to her mouth and the other entered her ass. They fucked her spent body hard as she trembled thru another climax. She gripped the table with both hands as they pounded in and out of her as she shuttered and whined. The first one to come was in her mouth, filling her lips full of sperm as she tried to swallow most of it. Two small streams of white cum seeped from her lips and down her chin. The one in her ass pulled out and spewed his cum over her back and on her ass. They dressed and exited the room leaving her on the table.