Slut of Mine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up on the table facing me as a white stream of sperm flowed profoundly from her pussy and puddle on the table. I got up and walked over to her.

"Fuck me baby, please fuck me now, I need to know you're ok." She said as she placed her feet on the table.

I pulled my jeans down and my stiff cock leaped forward. I pulled her toward me, placed my cock to her ass, and entered her unrestricted. I started a slow rhythm as I fucked her in the ass for the first time. She was still loose from the previous men being so much bigger then me but I tried to give her what she wanted. I started to fuck her hard as I plunged in and out. I closed my eyes and relived the two huge cocks fucking her pussy in unison as they both came in her pussy. I looked down at her pussy and watched the steady stream of sperm flowing out of her gapping hole. I plunged deep in her ass and came hard, flooding her ass as I felt a huge relief of built up sperm.

The tall white man walked in and closed the door behind him as he converged on my wife and me. I pulled out of her and yanked my pants to my hips as I backed away from her.

Brenda raised her head as he griped her legs and spread them wide. He looked at her pussy and tits as she leaned backwards. "Now that's a well fucked pussy, don't you think?" He turned to me and smiled. He pushed her back on the table as she fell easily with her legs still opened wide. "I'm going to save that tape; it's going to make me a lot of cash." He said as he pulled a chair over by me and sat down. "It's also going to ensure me that your wife will be here next Saturday night with-out you; right?" He demanded as he stared at me. I looked at Brenda as she stood at the side of the table and tried to fix her hair as best she could.

"What do you mean?" I asked, but already knew what he had in mind.

"He wants me to be his little slut, that's what he means." Brenda said as she cut in the conversation. "Isn't that right? You want me to come here and fuck all your friends, just as tonight or you'll make that tape available to all of our families and friends, that about cover it."

"That about covers it, short and sweet, so don't be naïve, you will surely be making a huge mistake." He stood and opened the door, "I'll see you in a week my little fuck slut." He said as he held the door open as we left.

The bar was empty as we walked past the bar and out the door. A few of the security guards stood in the parking lot and gawked at my wife as we walked past them. Brenda removed her skirt and top from the front seat and dressed as the men watched. She took a seat in the back as I drove us home.

*

This is part two of three, watch for part three with more.

This story is purely fiction; please do not try this in real life, this was written for your entertainment only. Comments welcome.