All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Not So Subtle Whoring'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
wylie236wylie236about 7 years ago
Not sure

Wow! 7 pages and not a single, worthwhile character in the entire story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Daring and Ambitious Concept Executed in Unwieldy and Mechanical Fashion

First this is a sex 'fantasy' website and not a template for real life despite what mouth breather anon critics would have you believe. The title put plot agenda front and center , so it was enter at one's own risk as far as I'm concerned.

1] Having said all that, I think policywank BADLY needs an editor. Kudos for idea of Karen and Kyle reversing balance of power but 7 pages read is too unwieldy. Bare minimum this 180 degree power reversal should have played out in three acts/ installments.

2) characters are wooden and dialogue is flat . Ideally this needs Sex in the City volley and serve zing . Ivanka needed Samantha Jones sparkle and aplomb . Karen started out as a Charlotte / Carrie Bradshaw innocent initially then went too quickly to deep end of the pool. David needed Mr. Big treatment. That should have been act 1 Karen and David hooking

I don't want to be too harsh. The idea of upper crust depravity ? Frankly on of my ex - friends was party drug dealer and money is no object to jet set in terms of getting party started much as depicted in story . I'd be surprised if policywank doesn't have at least as good an idea of that scene as I do.

The cuck and hot wife subplot? No new ground breaking there . Dispensable if there's no drama or tension. Kyle just rolled over like whipped puppy. The author put a lot of work into this - that's most important yet storytelling technique of policywank needs a lot of honing for 7 page increments. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked it

You must be striking some kind of chord or that closet cuckold wouldn't keep coming back to repeat that nasty ISIS comment. Well I suppose he is more likely a real cuckold which is likely where the bitterness comes from. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW

It took eight pages to read and some still read every word and act like they hate the story.It was a good read.THANKS

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedabout 7 years ago
Long but good

I agree it ran on but I enjoyed it. As for the suggestion it be more like "Sex in the City".....please ignore. Those whinny bitches could make any man soft. This at least got me off.....had to heck off twice cuz it was so long but that is ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slutty

Another yummy slut. Thanks for the story.

jf1943ukjf1943ukabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Great story, kept me hard throughout. Only improvement for me would be a nylons stockings element.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 7 years ago
Look, I'll be honest. This kink isn't for me.

Especially the chastity stuff, which I just don't get. That being said, it's her story and her stuff and if it bugs you so much to the point that you obsessively attack it every time, why read it? For my part, I was honestly curious if she would do something other than the chastity stuff, but I think that she does it for the readers that do like it. Then again, I could be wrong about that.

All in all, not my cup of tea, but at least she knows what she likes and writes about it. If you think that you're better, find something that you like and write about it, okay?

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 7 years ago
Underappreciated Story

Story was Great. Ignore naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckold

It is unfortunate some people do not know the real meaning of cuckold and try implementing what they feel a cuckold is without real proper research...This husband was a cuckold yes but in describing to him the rules of cuckoldry you described a mere twisted sissy and fool with low self worth. There are no rules for a cuckold to follow with the exception of remaining in marriage with the knowledge that the wife has already and may again sleep with another man.....The cuckold does not have to submit to the wife or lay down and even accept her way of thinking.He does not have to be a wimp, small dicked lackluster of a man.You obviously know little about real lifestyles and what the real deal is..Your story remains a twisted fantasy for you....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid comment

The author has portrayed one profile of a cuckold and hot wife. She did not assert that this was the only variation. Yes she does tend towards this profile but lots of authors focus on a genre. That doesn't mean they think that is a reflection of the world.

What kind of idiot would pick up Harry Potter, read the whole thing then complain it's about that damn wizard again. Or go on about some idiotic rant saying "you don't anything about kids, they aren't all magic you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I know people do this but it's really a sick concept. What man would do this, maybe play one night with your wife with just the two of you while switching the role the next time . Why would a guy all of a sudden give up his place as a man no as a human being to stay with anyone. It's very twisted and a guy to allow this really needs a psychiatrist. Your story was entertaining but the the thought of people acting like this is crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Way Always…

…are her heels 4" high?

DomInOntDomInOntabout 7 years ago
Love it

Please carry on. Not perfect but perfect.... (if you know what I mean).

Love her newly pierced nipples and want to know more.

Not too keen on the cuck in chastity as it seems unwieldy but small criticism.

PLEASE carry on.

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
Not a cuck fan

I would have thought Karen would have ended up with David but she went 180 degrees in the opposite direction. I understand that kinks are very personal, but cuckold ingredients seems to be female-dominated bullying. To each their own.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 4 years ago
Well told story but a bit too long, for me

Hard to believe a wife would so easily slip into a prostitution ring and the story which looked like involving her Hubby & David diverted into multiple sex with strangers (to her) Sorry not the best effort to be rewarded with after reading all seven pages.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

You took a good story and ruined it in the last three paragraphs. It could have been a 5. Instead it is a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you captured the cuckold lifestyle well, and accurately. I enjoyed that you described the emotions from both perspectives. In all honestly I don't remember ever reading a story about the cuckold lifestyle that captured it's essence so very very well. It could well be used as a primer for anyone sincerely interested in the lifestyle. Thank you, I can see where a lot of thought and effort was employed in creating this story. I feel confident that not all of it was born from the author's imagination. There had to be a lot of personal experiences included.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

“She was relaxed and beautiful and fresh as a daisy. Far from the image of a woman used, she was a woman taking what she wanted. Karen had exhausted his sex and David's and who knows what more and she looked as though she could do it ten more times.”

I love this line. Karen will fuck her cuckold husband, her lover David who is also her pimp for his friends and associates, and other men for money or for fun, and she is insatiable.

MrKachingMrKaching3 months ago

Super hot, well written. She'd be the perfect wife and I would happily enjoy her creampies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...