Slut Wife - Not So Subtle Whoring

Story Info
A wife's wanton desires liberated.
24.2k words
4.02
108.3k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers

Karen, Kyle and David all went to the same business school. Karen had been attracted to both of them. She had a thing for David in junior year but never acted on it. By the end of that year she started dating Kyle and two years after graduation they were married.

Kyle was a wealthy private school boy. It wasn't really apparent to Karen until years later but he tended to see people in terms of class or status. He regarded most everyone as above or beneath him. Those above him he revered and kissed their ass. Those beneath him treated with disdain. He only knew David in passing but David irked him. He was a public school boy of no status whatsoever that never accepted Kyle's approach to the world. He wasn't the least bit dismissive or resentful...he simply went his own way regardless of other people's views. It irritated him that David regularly matched or bested him on almost every measure without even noticing. In fact, seeing Karen looking longingly at David was half the reason he asked her out.

As they got near to the end of senior year both Kyle and David were among the relatively small group of people who were interested in, and had a shot at, high paying investment industry jobs. They ended up at rival firms. Their paths rarely crossed. But through common friends, industry chatter and social media they were aware of one another's progress. David always seemed to be one step ahead of Kyle.

...

About seven years in David was promoted into a senior position within his firm's Chicago technology group. Six months later he left that job. The firm put out the usual wording that said nothing specific but implied that things had ended abruptly and not on good terms. It wasn't clear if he had quit or been fired.

Kyle chose to believe the latter and revelled in schadenfreude. Better yet, a month later he was poached from his firm to fill the position vacated by David. Finally, he thought he was on top. His gloating was the first time Karen really noticed this aspect of his personality and she didn't like it.

As time passed it became clear that David had had a run in with his boss, head of the technology group in Chicago. The guy was an asshole who liked to have his ass kissed and David just wouldn't do it. Within a year of David's departure his former boss was fired. To Kyle's chagrin the firm tried desperately to hire David back to fill the position, which would make him Kyle's boss. But David had no interest and after a wide search the job was grudgingly given to Kyle. He quickly went back to an attitude of victorious arrogance.

Over the next three years he did a passable job. The sector was booming so he couldn't fuck it up if he tried. He started to think he was quite a rock star and he was soon cheating on Karen with a variety of women. None of them were especially noteworthy but they were young and ambitious and he loved the way they looked up to him.

Then David's name re-emerged, this time as CEO of a rapidly growing technology company. In no time David's firm had become a major player and Kyle's firm was desperate to be the one to take them public with their upcoming listing on the stock exchange. His extreme success tweaked Kyle's old animosities but even more powerful was his greed. Fortunately he had never really let David know how he felt about him so he figured he was ideally positioned to make a pitch to lead David's Initial Public Offering. Before he could even set-up a meeting, the national head of the firm's technology group swooped in from Silicon Valley and took over the file. Kyle was shunted to the side. He was bitter and angry and it brought out the worst in him. The firm ended up only getting a junior position in the IPO syndicate and Kyle convinced himself that he could have done much better.

Meanwhile he knew Karen was too smart to buy his arrogant self image so he was busy throwing his money around and banging younger women. Then he got careless. He started fucking a young junior in his group and made the mistake of sharing a hotel room on an out of town business trip. Karen found out accidentally when she called the hotel to talk to him. Normally she would call his mobile but he wasn't picking up (the battery was dead). Kyle and the young lady were on different flights. She had arrived first and put the room in her name. When Karen called she was told her husband wasn't at that hotel...on a hunch she asked for the room of the young lady. When Kyle answered she knew what was up but he didn't clue in. It was a stupid mistake borne of hubris. Karen started sniffing around and soon found definitive evidence of his cheating.

As chance would have it a couple weeks later they received an invitation to a party being thrown by David - written by hand and such a nice touch in today's all technology world. She still hadn't confronted Kyle about his affair. When he saw the invitation he went on a profanity laced tirade against David and tossed the invitation in the garbage. She had become vaguely aware that Kyle saw David as a rival but not this level of vitriol.

"What is the problem? It is just an old school friend inviting us to a party."

"Yay, sure. To rub our noses in it."

"Rub our noses in what?"

"Oh never mind. I am away on business that weekend anyway, so we aren't going."

"Asshole, maybe you aren't going." She muttered under her breath after he stormed out of the room and as she picked the invitation out of the garbage. "But I am."

Later that night after Kyle went to bed she Googled David. Turns out he was now fabulously wealthy and successful and just as handsome as ever. His house was in a nearby neighbourhood known for its huge mansions. Karen had always been very happy in their very nice neighbourhood but she knew Kyle aspired to be where David lived.

"Maybe if you weren't being such a self-involved jerk you would be the bigger man instead of David." She muttered to herself before going to bed.

...

Karen had grown up very much a tomboy. Athletic and physical with two older brothers, she was comfortable around boys. Plus she was a late bloomer. Up until her senior year in high school she had the body of a young boy. She had limited sexual interest in boys and vice versa. However, she played sports with them and got along just fine.

She kept her hair in a bob or pixie cut so it wasn't in the way when she played sports and didn't take much time to maintain. Her face was quite pretty with high angular cheekbones, a delicate nose and full lips.

But she was so boyish that many people quietly wondered early on why she had not adopted her mother's more voluptuous figure. That all changed in the summer before senior year. By the first day of the new school year she was a healthy 'C' cup. By December of senior year she was sporting spectacular 'DD' cup breasts and the full hips and ass to match. To her the explosion of her feminine development mainly just got in the way of sports and outdoor activities.

By the time she went away to university Karen had bloomed into full womanhood. However, she was wary of oversexed boys and very committed to getting good grades. She kept to a fairly subdued university experience. Karen dated a few guys and had some fun but never let loose. Her self-perception was always that of sporty tomboy, not the sultry siren her beauty would allow her to be. Before long she was in a committed relationship with Kyle.

It was only when his cheating came to her attention that she really looked at herself in the mirror as a grown woman. Karen had stayed fit and healthy and quite beautiful. She liked what she saw, but she didn't feel sexy. The sting of Kyle's infidelity and her own advancing years (although still just 35) suddenly made her want to explore her full sexuality. All this time she had been a dutiful and conservative wife only to find that her husband was a shallow, cheating asshole. She had been naive. And perhaps maybe she had not grown as a woman. She wasn't prudish but her views on sex hadn't changed much since she was a teenage tomboy. It was time for that to change. Pictures of her old crush David literally caused a stirring in her loins. Once her mind was made up there weren't really any barriers to overcome. She wasn't resistant to being sexy. It held no stigma or negative connotation for her. It was just unfamiliar territory.

Although she didn't specifically know if she planned to try to seduce David, the date of his party - two weeks after she got the invitation - provided a focal point for her to contemplate just what it meant to be a sexy woman. She went to a number of high end women's stores and tried on umpteen different outfits. She eagerly soaked up fashion advice from the sales ladies and fashion consultants. She looked at men's and women's magazines, pornography and any other materials that gave perspective on feminine beauty. In a way she approached it like an assignment to understand what men find attractive and sexy.

One of the sexier sales ladies she dealt with was very chatty and so they got right into the meat of what Karen was thinking. She described it this way. "Think of what women find attractive and amp it up 20%...just enough to let the world know you are comfortable with your sexuality. When men crave images of sexy women they don't pick up Cosmo. Pretty and sexy aren't the same thing".

Another blog added. "Men like confidence, but true confidence permeates one's personality. Confidence in your sexuality means not letting anybody - man or woman - tell you what is acceptable. And men want to be desired too. If you desire a man and have confidence in your sexuality, you won't let the opinions of others get in the way of wanting to please him. And that means understanding what he likes without precondition."

It turned into an adventure for Karen. She made a point of trying on the outfits that seemed just a bit risqué to her. It was evident that she could pull it off and she did in fact look more sexy wearing those things. Plus there was abundant choice of beautiful clothes that did not make her look like a bimbo. Often it is a simple choice of matching the right things to the occasion and her physical attributes. And more than anything being willing to celebrate her beauty from head to toe.

For David's party she chose a simple little black dress. The top half of the back was open and it was a behind the neck strap with a bustier style top. It was just firm enough to contain her large breasts while showing just a hint of side boob and full cleavage. It was tapered to her waist and straight to just below the midpoint of her thigh. The simple and subtle elegance of the dress and the fact that it was warm outside let her get away with showing off a lot of skin while still being classy. The shoes were a 4" strappy heel. She wore a little g-string and earrings that were a dangling rope of diamonds.

It wasn't until she looked at herself in the mirror that she really realized that she was hoping to seduce David or somebody else for that matter. She hadn't dressed this seductively...well...ever. She felt a slight pang of guilt then remembered Kyle's shitty behaviour and cheating. She planned to be single very soon anyway. Maybe she should have divorced him before seeking another man, but she wasn't about to turn back. When she had pulled the invitation out of the garbage it was with the vaguest sense of defying her husband and getting out on her own. By the night of the party she was a woman looking to get fucked.

...

Karen drove herself to the party at David's mansion. There was a valet there who whisked her car away as soon as she approached the entrance. There was already lots of activity inside. She only had a light coat that covered her bare shoulders. It wasn't necessary but maybe it would be cool later she had thought. As one of David's staff was taking her coat he saw her from across the room and made a beeline straight for her.

"Karen, hi." Enthused David as he quickly moved in for a hug and kiss on each cheek. "It is so great to see you."

"You too." She responded, enjoying the moment as if they were back in university again.

They both stood there looking at each other for a moment. They had been friends before she and Kyle were an item and both were vaguely aware of their attraction to one another. It felt like a long time since she had stood next to a man who saw her as an individual woman rather than Kyle's wife.

"You look incredible Karen." Said David standing back to look at her.

"Thanks you look pretty good yourself. Nice digs." She said looking around.

She had always been such a genuine and straight-forward person, David was really enjoying the moment not having to play his designated part in this whole scene.

"Where is Kyle?" David asked as he finally came back to present day reality.

"He couldn't come. He is out of town."

"Oh I am sorry to hear that." David responded without enthusiasm. He would genuinely have liked to see Kyle but not nearly as much as he liked seeing Karen. "How is he?"

"Oh he is alright I guess."

David sensed the lack of energy in her voice but made no comment.

"Please come in. Can I get you a drink?"

"Yes, please."

David took her hand and led her through the crowd. People tried to stop him along the way to the bar but he dismissed each as quickly as he could politely do so...never letting go of Karen's hand. He knew she was a socially graceful and generous person. If he let himself get drawn into a conversation she would likely do the polite thing and slip away to let him be the host and he didn't want to let her go. When they got to the bar he led her straight to a corner where they could box themselves in and discourage others form interrupting them.

"It really is nice to see you again." He enthused.

The way he looked at her took Karen back to university. Those past interactions raced through her mind and she realized David was just as attracted to her as she was to him and always had been. It was one of those moments of clarity one gets as an adult looking back on younger days when thinking was clouded by youth. For the first time in over a decade she felt that flush of new attraction and desire. She hadn't been at the party 15 minutes yet and knew for certain that she and David badly wanted each other.

Momentarily the situation seemed dangerous, but then all of her current reality flooded back into her mind and she realized that this is what she wanted. David was too nice and respectful of Kyle to make a move. It would have to be her.

Try as he did to keep his guests at bay, David couldn't do it. He was a man of great status and well liked. Their conversation was constantly interrupted so it turned to generic events and topics, not the catching up that they both desired. In one of the brief lulls, Karen screwed up her courage took his hand and asked if he would show her around the house. David lept at the chance and led her to an area that was away from the crowd.

It was a huge residence. The party was confined to the main floor, part of the walkout basement and the sprawling, manicured back yard. They ducked into the kitchen and found their way to a back stair but not before David grabbed a bottle of wine to bring along. He led her first to the lower level. There was a recreation/games room where guests were mingling but corridors led around that area with a large gym on one side and a movie room on the other. It felt downright conspiratorial - like they were already lovers - as he led her by the hand from room to room. Eventually they went back up the stairs to the second floor where there were multiple bedrooms, gigantic lushly appointed bathrooms, a yoga room, a party room and his office. When they got to his office the tour had ended and they started to talk about themselves again. They caught up in various details of his business and the fact that neither had children. Finally it turned to her marriage. David was almost reluctant. He was so enjoying Karen that he didn't want to think of her as married.

"So how are you and Kyle doing?"

"Not so good. We've been growing apart. I found out a few weeks ago that he was having an affair. I haven't confronted him yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't his first."

"Oh no. I am sorry to hear that. Um. How long...I mean what are you going...?" His questions trailed off. "I'm sorry it is none of my business. I really hope things work out for the best Karen."

"Thanks. It's ok. I like talking to you. The question is what is for the best? Relationships get stale. I am part of that but I never expected this. But I suppose nobody ever does. Is there something to salvage? Do I still love him? I don't know. I feel as though he has changed over the years. Or maybe his real character is coming out. Either way my feelings have diminished."

They both paused for a long silence. David was leaned back against his desk and she stood in front of him. Karen was trying to screw up her courage to make a move for David...wondering how it would appear...was she correct that he wanted her...would she be rejected...could she handle that? She took a long swig of her wine and held out her glass for a refill.

"I do know one thing." She said.

"What is that Karen?"

"I deserve a little affection myself."

She put down her glass on his desk as she moved in towards him, put her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. David kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her. After a moment he paused and pulled back.

"Karen are you sure this is a good idea." He said, not letting go of her.

"No, but I want to do it anyway."

"Maybe that is the wine talking."

"Maybe it is. But whether it is me or the wine, I want you to fuck me. I'm not so drunk I can't make an adult decision. Please fuck me David."

She felt his cock grow and press against her belly as she said those words. He had been as gentlemanly as he could muster and he badly wanted to accommodate her desire. They stood there for a long time slowly kissing deeply, exploring each others mouths, lips and tongues.

But soon her loins were burning with desire and her craving to be fucked took over. Her left leg climbed up his leg as she tried to wrap herself around him. David's left hand pulled up her dress and seized her ass feeling her soft perfect flesh and tiny lace thing, while his right hand grabbed her tit. He groped her like they were horny young teenagers while she anxiously tore at his pants and zipper to liberate his cock. David spun her around and lifted her up onto his desk as she succeeded in liberating his cock and let his pants fall to the floor. He hiked her skirt up, pulled her panties to the side and put his hands on her pussy. It was soaked with the juices of her desire and he knew she was fully lubricated.

Neither was interested in soft romance at this point. He hitched his strong arms underneath Karen's knees, lifted her and spread her out as he plunged his cock into her. It was the first new cock she'd had in over a decade. He was thicker and longer than Kyle and she let out a long grunt and growl of satisfaction as he filled her up. They fucked roughly and urgently. Normally it took a long slow build-up to bring her to orgasm but the last hour with David had already peaked her desire. He felt her legs shudder as he fucked her. He felt the skin on her neck go to goose flesh as he nuzzled and kissed her there. And he saw a little vein swell along her neck and forehead as she threw her head back. As shuddering pleasure overtook her David fucked her harder and more urgently, quickly bringing himself to dump his seed deep in her married wet pussy.

As they both came down they stayed there decompressing...her legs settling back to normal and his cock slowly flagging. He eased her legs back down as he pulled his thick cock out of her. She pulled her panties back across her pussy, holding in his seed while he pulled up his pants. She smiled at him with a confidence and peace that it seemed like she hadn't felt for a long time. She kissed him with a smile and thanked him. There was no awkwardness and no regret.

policywank
policywank
1,231 Followers