All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Roxanne and Greg'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please write more

And ignore the idiot who was unable to comprehend what the story was about before reading it.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
Hope this helps the rating

Here's my 5 star vote for another fine story from his talented writer.

There will probably be a lot of anonymous insulting remarks from self-styled critics who have no idea of the forces that drive a cuckold/slut wife relationship and make it a fitting subject for good honest pornographic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

she is a slut for sure

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Not bad at all

Delivered on what PW promised. It could have used a careful review of word mechanics before posting, but it was NOT a slam-bam quick summary as is often found in this category. HotWife stories have an inherent problem with involving any suspense ... Sweetie WAS going to score unless her new Bull did something remarkably stupid (and once she discovered a thick 9 incher, that might have been forgiven, as well!). This tale made up for it with good description of details like the clothing decision, including her thoughts on it!

Good job!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. This retarded fool reads them all and then votes 1 I try and offset this asshole by voting 5! Eat shit annomy you fucking old ugly fat fag!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Well, wasn't that fun.

I realize cut and paste is efficient, but still, going to all those stories Policywonk is a... Amywhore is... yes, we know. Now, about that therapy appointment you missed. We'll get you in right after frontlinecaster.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Written

Written from extensive experience by a practicing whore.

gregy70gregy70about 3 years ago

Reading this while achy and havnt cum for so long .. well you could imagine how I’m effected . Thankyou Roxanne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...