Slut Wife - Roxanne and Greg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers

Greg got the message. He ran his hands up her thighs, squeezing and caressing. They both silently revelled in the knowledge that she was offering him her body. He soon stood up and undressed himself. Peter was watching the screen in the AV room as this tall handsome man with the impressive cock slowly stripped for Roxy. When Greg was fully naked he put one hand on each of her thighs and kissed from the top of her stockings up to her warm, wet and horny pussy. He had only licked her for a few minutes when she could wait no longer to have his cock in her.

Roxy touched his head to get his attention and when he looked up from her soaked pussy she said "fuck me, fuck me now." Greg tugged on her thighs so her head came down off the arm of the couch then he mounted her and slowly fed his big dick into her as his powerful body mashed her into the couch. From where her husband was watching all he saw was her legs in the air flailing at first then wrapped tightly around her new lover as he thrust his cock into her over and over again. Roxanne's arms and legs wrapped around his powerful body. Peter got glimpses of her face over Greg's shoulder as she started to shudder from the first wave of orgasm. She moaned and squealed like a whore as her husband watched Greg's buttocks clench with each thrust of his fat cock. Her motor skills failed as the tingling orgasm swept over her body and Greg approached his own climax. He told her he was about to cum and she told him to fill her pussy with cum.

Peter has said many times that he can tell easily when a man is cumming inside her. The slowing of his thrust, the jerk and clench of his body and the deep guttural groan as his seed fills her. She knew his eyes would be glued to the screen as he watched his slutty wife be taken and pleasured by yet another strange man.

When Greg finished filling her he climbed off. His big cock made a popping sound and swung free as he exited her soaking pussy. Roxy pulled herself up on one elbow, first grabbing her panties and putting them on to hold his cream pie then reaching for his flagging manhood to clean it off with her mouth. She took her time lavishing his cock head with attention knowing her husband was watching.

When they finished she sat up with a smile. As he dressed, Greg said he wanted to see her again. Roxy said she would like that but needed him to know about her. She explained that she was polyamorous and has several lovers. He asked about the wedding ring and she told him she was married to a wonderful man. Listening attentively he did not seemed too surprised. Shortly thereafter she walked him to the door and said she would leave it to him to ask her out again. They paused briefly for a deep kiss while he groped her still naked body. As she had done and would continue to do she simply opened herself up with a smile and let him touch her body as he pleased.

When Greg was gone, she pressed the intercom button and summoned her husband.

Peter entered the living room naked except for the cock and ball ring she had required him to wear. She was pleased with her date and with Peter and decided to give him what she knew he craved.

"There is my wonderful cum fed cuckold." she exclaimed with as smile as he came into the room. 'Come over here and let's see if you like the taste of Greg's cum as much as I do."

She stood and waited for him to come and kneel in front of her. He needed no further encouragement. He slowly unbuckled the sides of her panties. There was a time when she would make him wait for her order but he knew what she wanted and was able to show adequate deference by simply moving slowly so that she could stop him if she disapproved. Peter peeled her little g-string off of her cummy wet pussy while he brought his lips to it so he could suck Greg's sticky cum off of them. As he gobbled up each drop he moved closer to her pussy until he could lock his lips around her swollen sex. She relaxed and let the full volume of Greg's still warm cum flow into her husband's mouth. Slowly and delicately he cleaned every drop before looking up and thanking her for the feeding.

She motioned for him to get up and move himself to the couch. Then she went and got him his favourite beer which she gave to him while she crawled between his legs. She removed his cock and ball ring and slowly started stroking his cock. He was ready to blow so she just edged him enough to get him close then eased off. Even in this state she could extend his pleasure and stamina by first bringing him close to ejaculation a few times.

"Can I invite Carl?" He asked.

"If you like." She responded with a smile. So thoroughly was Peter adapted to her sluttiness that he now preferred to involve other men.

Peter grabbed his smartphone and sent a quick message before returning his attention to her.

"So what did you think of Greg?" she asked. The question was sincere. Her husband had always been a good judge of people and does not let jealousy cloud his view. The only two times he has ever offered a negative opinion he was absolutely correct and she had learned to heed his view.

She wrapped her lips around his throbbing cock while he told her that he thought Greg would be a good lover and all about how much he enjoyed watching him fuck her. A moment later Carl entered the condo and a moment after that she felt his thick cock enter her from behind.

Both men were filling her while they talked about her date with Greg. Peter didn't know much yet, but it obviously went well. She had left the house looking like a slut and came home looking even sluttier. It was a certainty that hundreds of people had seen her with a new man that she obviously planned to fuck. And when she did get home they had barely set foot inside before she was spreading her legs for her new lover.

Listening to Peter talk about how Greg had just fucked her in the very same spot was more than Carl could take. He was soon thrusting into her with urgency. Roxy was feeling dirty and wanted to be fucked hard just like Greg had fucked her moments earlier. She pushed herself back on his cock, giving him no choice but to loose control and shoot his load into her. The volume was heavy and she knew that he had held it for her over the last three days, as instructed.

When Carl pulled his dick out of her sloppy pussy she immediately climbed on top of Peter and lowered herself onto his waiting cock. They both felt the wet warmth of Carl's cum as it enveloped their sex. Peter soon lifted Roxy up and placed her on her back on the couch in the same position he had watched Greg fuck her. He knew she liked it here being fucked hard by a strong man with her body held, cornered while he fills her with cock. Soon Peter's body clenched and Roxy felt him unload into her slutty pussy.

When her husband pulled his cock out of Roxanne she looked at Carl and told him to clean up. She put her hand over her sloppy pussy to help keep both full loads inside while Carl licked the cummy residue off of Peter's dick. Then he turned his attention to her pussy. First he swallowed the primary volume of cum as she pushed it into his mouth then he took his time to clean every inch of her well used pussy.

With her hand on Carl's head she looked at Peter and said "You have been giving him direction haven't you?"

Peter nodded.

"Thank you. I think Carl's training is coming along quite nicely don't you?"

Again Peter nodded.

When Carl was done cleaning her sloppy pussy she took both men to her bed feeling like a very lucky slut. It was only 12:30. Both men begged her to tell them about her date. She happily obliged knowing all three of them would soon be horny enough for another round. It was a good first date night.

policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers
12