Slut Wife - Roxanne Meets Walter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi was anxious to get in on the action. However, she and Jimmy were separated for the time being and Irina's policies were clear. All club members are part of a couple and are admitted to the club together. All singles, including bulls, are admitted at Irina's discretion and are regarded as entertainment for the members.

While she waited to clarify their relationship and move forward, Suzi had lost all interest in Reggie. She was far more interested in learning from Irina and finding a way to win Jimmy back.

It was clear to Irina that Jimmy loved Suzi and would take her back as a slut. However, as strong as Jimmy had grown Suzi was his kryptonite. Irina wanted to see Suzi more in control of her destiny and aware of her impact on Jimmy. She had become quite fond and protective of Jimmy and needed to be sure that Suzi could see what she had and be strong enough to not be a doormat again.

Jimmy was as anxious as Suzi to have her become a member of the club.

................................................

Walter used any excuse to meet with Roxanne and she liked how hard he worked to be with her. But it had been a month or more since she had been involved in any way with Suzi and Jimmy's therapy and he was running out of excuses to meet up with her.

He didn't know what to do. She was married for fuck sake. Maybe she was just being nice? No the hugs and kisses were more than that even for a slut like Roxanne. Maybe he should just cut to the chase and ask for sex? However, that might seem presumptuous. She had explained to him quite clearly that being a slut didn't mean she forfeited the right to choose her lovers.

One friday after work they sat down for a casual drink at a bar near his office. After their first meeting Walter had adopted a habit at all of their rendezvous of being there first to see her come in. He liked watching the way her stunning, slutty persona changed the tempo of the room. This day Roxanne wore one of her favourite outfits. It was all grey cashmere with stockings to mid-thigh, very short pleated skirt and a dainty cardigan with a zip up front. She loved the way the outfit strategically exposed her bare midriff and top of thigh. The shoes were a closed toe retro buckle style with a 4" heel.

Walter was in his glory as Roxy strutted and wiggled her magnificent body across the bar without acknowledging any of the men who sought to catch her glance. She enjoyed doing this but she also knew that he enjoyed it. As with all of her lovers she paid attention to what turned him on.

"Hello darling." said Roxy as she stood waiting for him to stand and greet her. The warm soft embrace, a lingering kiss on the lips and her feminine scent as her silky hair brushed his cheek. A glorious experience every time. She pulled her own seat out and sat across from Walter.

It was time to make a move and Roxy knew it was up to her.

"Roxanne, you look absolutely stunning?"

"Thank you Walter. I have a date tonight so I thought I should jazz it up a bit. I mean we can stop focussing on Suzi and Jimmy now can't we? I want tonight to be a date for you and I darling. I am tired of waiting. That is assuming it is ok with you?"

"Yes" blurted Walter as if she might retract the offer.

"Good." smiled Roxanne as she clicked her tongue stud on her front upper teeth. "Have you ever had you cock sucked by a woman with a tongue stud?"

Walter shook his head.

"Well I think you are going to like it." smiled Roxanne.

Roxy and Walter stayed for a while, had a few drinks, chatted, flirted and built up the sexual energy. Every moment was exquisite foreplay. As always when he chose to follow her lead his anxieties fell away. There was no rush, only 'now' to be enjoyed.

"Roxanne I must say I have learned a lot from this experience."

"Yes, I guess I am out of the norm even for an experienced professional like you."

"You are a case study in alternative lifestyles but that wasn't the surprise. Even I bought into stereotypes of my own sexuality but just being near you awakens things in me that I didn't know were there. I have never experienced anyone like you. I mean a Ferrari is a Ferrari, it is not important if you are the only one to drive it right? Oh fuck that was awful, I just compared you to a car. I am so sorry Roxy."

"No darling, you compared me with a Ferrari. I can live with that." smiled Roxanne.

"Do you remember the first time I called you to talk about Suzi and Jimmy. I know that wasn't a date, but you immediately suggested a restaurant you wanted to try. That changed my day. My ex-wife would have made me decide on the restaurant then been disappointed if I didn't pick the one place in all of Chicago that she wanted. That is what I expected of women before you Roxanne. Women who think they are doing you a favour by showing up."

Roxanne was genuinely flattered by Walter's outburst.

"Anyway. Sorry. Fuck this is all so unconventional but I just wanted you to know that you have had a big affect on me."

"I am so glad. Because I have been waiting for the time when I have an even bigger effect on you." cooed Roxanne as she pulled down the zipper on her top by an inch. "Let's get the cheque. Then take me to your office."

Fucking at his office made Walter a little nervous. He could have suggested an alternative and she would have respected that request. But he found comfort in following her lead.

................................................

The security guard's desk was near the entry to the building. He clearly recognized Walter, nodded, smiled and let them carry-on.

Inside the elevator Walter sighed with a half smile. "I wonder what he is thinking?"

"He is thinking you are taking a whore up to your office to fuck her, which is mostly correct."

There were four medium sized professional offices on his floor. Roxanne had never been there. His office had glass front doors and was at the end of a hallway. The building security cameras were down the hallway from his office so they saw the front of his office from the side, but couldn't see in.

Roxy pulled Walter to his receptionist's desk leaning back into the desk, giving him a deep long kiss with one arm around his neck and the opposite leg wrapped around the back of his thigh. He could feel the tip of her heel graze his opposite calf as she pulled him in. She took has hand and placed it high up on the thigh that was wrapped around him while she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. As she slid his shirt off of his shoulders she put her feet under her again and turned Walter so he leaned against the desk. Roxy squat down in front of him and took off his shoes and socks. Then with her face at his crotch she slowly unzipped his pants. Pulling his pants and underpants off together she smiled as his cock sprung free. It was another winner, above average and perfect sized at about 8" and fat. Roxy did like a fat dick. She was not a size queen in general but if she had to choose between length and girth, Roxy liked girth.

She immediately gobbled on his fat dick wrapping her slutty mouth around it and banging it against the back of her throat in mock hunger eliciting a twitch and gasp from Walter. "MMMM...this is a tasty cock Walter." As she held it at the base squeezing tight while licking the glistening pre-cum off of the head.

Roxy stood, hanging on to his cock the whole time. She cupped his balls gently and traced her fingers up over his cock, hand over hand as she smiled at him then down at his cock. His whole body shuddered with the stimulation provided by her gentle hands.

"You have a nice cock Walter. Would you like me to suck it."

He nodded.

"Say it Walter. Say I want you to suck my cock slut." She squat in front of him again with his cock in one hand and licked the head gently. She lavished attention on the the top and sides of his cock head, edging him to the edge of ecstasy. Then she gently kissed the tip and pursed her lips to suck off another serving of pre-cum. "You can call me slut while you are fucking me Walter. Now say it. Say suck my cock slut."

"Suck my dick slut." blurted Walter in an uncommonly strong voice.

"MMMMM, gladly." said Roxanne as she returned her attention to the fat cock in front of her. Holding the right side with her hand she ran her open mouth and studded tongue up and down the left side of his throbbing dick. As she repeated on the other side, Walter seemed ready to blow. None of her lovers had ever held on for very long the first time around. When her open mouth got back to his cock head she pulled it in with a mighty suction and gobbled his dick like no woman had ever done. At 5" in it pushed into the back of her throat, where every other woman gagged. Roxy paused only for a split second before pushing on to swallow all of his dick. She gurgled happily while she licked his balls and coaxed the first spurt of his spunk with his cock in her throat. Then she eased back and took the rest of his cum in her mouth.

Walter shuddered as she finished him off. His cock still in her mouth she swallowed as each spurt exploded inside her. As she pulled back along his cock she sucked hard but gently cleaning every drop of cum until she got to his dick head. Swallowing the accumulated spunk in her mouth she readied herself to lick his dick head clean before sucking the last drop of cum out of his pee hole. Then with a slurp and a pop Roxy let his cock fall from her mouth and stood up, licking a tiny droplet of cum from the corner of her mouth.

"Thank you darling." Roxanne kissed Walter on the mouth. His first of many cum kisses.

"Um..but ..Roxanne. I am sorry." stuttered Walter.

"For what?"

"I came too soon. I didn't do anything for you."

"Walter, you gave me exactly what I wanted. Don't worry, you will have plenty of time to please my slutty pussy with this nice fat cock." She held it gently again in her hands, caressing and tickling. "Really Walter. Besides, everyone of my lovers has blown their first load quickly and usually in my mouth. It is kind of something I strive for now." Roxy gave him her best fake vixen look.

"Really?" said Walter unable to shut out the image of multiple men cumming in her welcoming mouth as he had just done.

"Does that turn you on Walter? That I like to suck cocks and have them cum in my mouth? That I like the taste of cum? Or is it that I have been with many other men? Because it sure is something." Said Roxanne looking down at his now rock hard cock. "Yes this will do nicely." Cooed Roxy as she brushed the head of his dick lightly with her fingers. "Now show me your office Walter."

Roxanne held his stiff cock with her left hand and pulled him with a giggle and a gentle stroke. He couldn't help but notice her wedding ring. Walter felt only a little bit bad as he realized and acknowledged to himself that fucking another man's wife added to the titillation.

Roxy let go of his dick and he followed her from room to room. It was a blur to him. He just enjoyed watching her move and feeling her soft hands on his body at frequent intervals. She knew how and where to touch him. Only when they got to his office was he consciously aware that he was naked and she was not. She had rocked his world and not even removed her own clothes yet.

Roxanne playfully pushed Walter into his chair. "Is that the first time you naked ass has ever touched that chair. Honestly."

"No."

"Ok so what was your naked ass doing in that chair before now?" said Roxy with a huge smile of anticipation.

"I sat here and jerked off to porn the night after the night I met you."

"Ah!" laughed Roxanne loudly. "You are a bad boy and you will be rewarded."

"Did you think about licking my pussy that night Walter?" said Roxy. She reached to the side of her skirt and unzipped it, then peeled the skirt off to reveal her bare pussy neatly groomed. Then she leaned back with her ass on the edge of his desk, spread her legs slightly and watched Walter's eyes.

He stared at her perfectly manicured pussy, lips only slightly protruded and proud. This time his words did not fail him. "I want to taste your slutty pussy." He slid off the chair onto his knees.

Without a word she spread her legs further and pulled his head to her pussy. Walter opened his mouth and wrapped it around her sex. He wanted to eat the whole of it. The surprise of his hunger gave her a start, a shiver and a giggle.

"MMMM...That is a good start." Purred Roxanne as she pulled him into her slutty pussy. She immediately started to release juices from deep in her horny cunt and gave Walter his first real taste of slutty pussy. Accelerating faster than she expected she ground her wet snatch into his face and quickly experienced a small shudder of pleasure.

Walter growing in confidence and knowing she needed better footing turned her around and bent her over his desk. Roxy was face down on his desk and bent at the waist with her legs spread wide for her new lover. She wanted her pussy licked some more and Walter was happy to oblige. He lavished attention on her spread pussy and ass. He first traced his fingers up her thighs while teasing her asshole with his tongue. Then he kissed and licked her ass top to bottom while stroking her clit with his thumbs.

"MMMMM that feels nice." Moaned Roxy as he spread her clit.

As Walter moved his mouth down to her soaking horny pussy and felt his nose brush her perfect asshole, Roxy was ready.

"Fuck me." She pushed herself up onto her hands, unzipped her cardigan, wiggled out of it with her big tits swinging. Walter saw her beautiful tits naked for the first time as she told him again. "Fuck me."

Walter stood and plunged his hard dick into her wet pussy. It went in easily but she was firm, smooth and wet. He felt her manoeuvre herself to flex her pussy muscles around his cock as he thrust into her. He felt her hold him, push against him and work herself back and forth on his fat dick. It wasn't just him fucking her or her fucking him. They were fucking each other. Her movement and rhythm drove them even when she was bent over his desk.

"I've never been with a woman who knows how she likes to get fucked the way you do Roxanne." Said Walter as he bent forward and put one hand on her tit and the other on her thigh. "But then I doubt I have ever been with a slut that likes to get fucked as much as you do." He gently pinched her nipple with one hand and slapped her ass with the other while he moved his fat dick back so it pushed against her g-spot. "That is the slut spot right there isn't it baby? That is where you want to get fucked isn't it? You like a big dick rubbing up and down on that little rough horny spot before it plunges in don't you slut?"

"Un huh that's it. Fuck that slutty pussy Walter. Fuck it. Fuck me and make me cum...ugh...ugh...ugh."

Walter frantically worked her pussy. Moving his hand up to her clit so he could focus on her sensitive zones he wanted desperately to please her before he lost control which would not be much longer. Then Walter felt Roxanne shudder underneath him. He felt her soft full ass jiggle and squirm against him as her legs weakened and the force of her orgasm suddenly pushed her liquid past his cock. Pulling his dick out of her released a gush of her fuck juice. Then he stroked his cock back and forth across her pussy lips as she coated him with her sex. As he felt her orgasm subside he put his dick back in her.

"MMMMM. I am not quite done with you yet slut, but I'll be there in a moment."

Roxanne relaxed her soft pussy and enjoyed a continued fucking until she could tell he was ready. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and turned and said. "Feed it to me again lover."

He pulled his fat dick out of her and she immediately turned and squatted in front of him. With Roxanne pushed up against his desk he pumped his dick into her throat. Holding her there he put some of his cum in her throat and some in her mouth. Roxy caught every drop but for a little trickle on her chin.

When Roxy finished draining Walter's cock she stood and gave him another cum flavoured kiss. Then she wrapped both her arms around Walter and held her face a few inches from his.

"Do you want more slutty pussy in the future Walter."

He nodded.

"Well I think I have room on my roster for you." smiled Roxy. You don't mind sharing slutty pussy do you Walter?

"No I sure don't" said Walter kissing her again deeply, hungrily.

Roxanne took her time getting dressed, letting Walter take this time to see and touch and enjoy her beautiful body. She put on her skirt first. Before she put on her top she reached for her purse. Roxanne pulled out three pairs of nipple jewellery: simple barbell studs, a sunburst that surrounded her nipples and dainty dangling diamonds.

"Which do you think I should wear for Peter?"

"I like the barbell studs."

Roxanne put the others away and handed the studs to Walter. "Put them on me lover."

Walter felt his cock stirring as he gently inserted the studs into Roxanne's nipples, enjoying every inch of her beautiful breasts, an act more personal and intimate than the sex they had just had.

As she wiggled herself into her cardigan Roxanne asked. "Walter have you jerked-off thinking about me more than once?"

"Many times."

"And what am I doing in your fantasy."

"Fucking."

"Fucking you?"

"Sometimes, but usually other men. I dream of watching you fuck other men all the time Roxanne." He couldn't believe he had divulged that information but it never crossed his mind to hide it.

"I am going to make your fantasies come true Walter. In the meantime, do you think you can hold-off for me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean don't jack off. Get laid if the opportunity arises but don't jack off until you see me again. Call me when you can't take it anymore and I will take care of you. I bet you can go at least three days but I understand if you can't."

"Ok."

"Thank you lover. I look forward to our next rendezvous."

...10 minutes later Roxy was driving home to Peter and Carl...