All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Roxanne Meets Walter'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
horny slut

Thank you for the story slut. I definitely prefer the "wife led" story line to the "bull led", "wife abused" or "husband humiliated" story lines.

This story is a new perspective with the focus on Roxy's new lover. I like the fact that he is a good guy rather than an overbearing asshole whose pleasure comes directly form someone else's pain. Being one of her lovers would be easy to accept - why the hell not? An in control but promiscuous woman is very sexy.

To be honest I am also aroused by the prospect of being the cuckold. I am not sure I could handle it, but I am damn curious. (No doubt many of your readers will think that makes me a "faggot" which they deem automatically bad.)

I am not sure if I buy the characterization of Suzi and Jimmy, but I appreciate the effort to portray complexity and the need to understand your spouse even in, or especially in, this type of alternative lifestyle.

P.S. - I hope you don't mind me calling you slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story again

Thank you for sharing another great story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I came three times reading your story. My husbands name is Also Walter. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grammar, otherwise good

Example:I want tonight to be a date for you and I.

Except for grammar and some spelling mistakes, your stories are well written and enjoyable on more than one level.

Thank you!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. This retarded fool reads them all and then votes 1 I try and offset this asshole by voting 5! Eat shit annomy you fucking old ugly fat fag!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
annony, your mother

5 5 to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous