All Comments on 'Slutty Maria'

by KSBerry

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A strong marriage?

What you have is a train wreck. A cheating slut and her cuckold. This started out bad and went downhill from there. You really consider a healthy sex life to be twice a week? And you're really okay with your wife sleeping with other men and bringing home all the nice diseases to you? You are an idiot. And this story is just another of the cheating slut/wimpy husband crap polluting LW these days. A "1" because zero isn't possible.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
What is there not to like?

A slut wife who will be fucked by anybody. A stupid husband who knew about her and did not care, (for now). To follow; a trip to the STD clinic and a divorce lawyer who will be waiting to pick up his pay cheque from them. All good stuff for a smutty yarn.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 10 years ago
An interesting beginning...

This could be the beginning of a great story series. The writing is fast-paced, and gives enough detail to hold our attention, and yet our mind envision the scene. I liked the use of dialogue.

You may wish to give the characters some depth, some drama, perhaps?

Cuckolding? Swinging? Interracial sex? Bareback? Lots of themes to use, or combine.

I'm eager to see the next level!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * *

I can't wait for Chap 2!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Good idea, poor execution

The theme of the story is pretty common, but it can work on many different levels. You hurried through the story far too quickly, and the dialog was too casual to be taken seriously. The wife basically said, "hey, you think I should sleep with other guys?" The husband answered, "sure, why not?" Then, the very next day, she fucked a black dude with a giant dick. The end.

I encourage you to keep writing, but slow down, develop your characters a little more, add a little tension, and it will make for a much better story. You may also want to consider getting an editor to review your final copy before you submit it.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Story okay...

but the going back and forth from narrative to dialogue to "Maria:" is confusing. Please stay with one or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was a great story of a couple who enjoy

hot fucking and sharing. I certainly would all of the details and their level of pleasure received. I would wonder how many of these idealist's who criticize so enthusiastically would in all honestly love to enjoy the same or something similar

Thanks and I hope you enjoy MANY more adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Black and White again

Black male and white woman again come on enough. Enough about Blacks only having large cocks, some white males also have large cocks. Ever think why blacks are mentioned more maybe because they are on a ego trip?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Games

It is a fact that black men do as a whole have larger dicks. Not to say that other races don't. The excitement of a white woman submitting to a Blackman is still taboo. There are a lot of reasons behind this but it's best not to analyze your fetishes. Just accept them and yourself. I love the story and the slut wife taking black dick, the nastier the better. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok but........

The story would have been a LOT better if the husband had SEEN (and described) the fuck session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You know what I Like?

I like giving 5 *'s simply to counter that one low life loser who spends his days posting negative things to slut wife stories. I suppose he has a tiny peepee and lost his wife to a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

LOVE the story....wish my wife would fuck other guys and tell me stories later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bullshit!

Never happened, except in your over-active, 12-yr-old imagination. In one night, talking for two minutes while fucking, a wife goes from "loving wife" to cheating whore? Bullshit. You're a moron. Or else black - same thing.

robiljirobiljiabout 5 years ago
Loving wives make the best lovers - don't they?

Great story. Very sexy portrayal of your hotwife. My honey has made my a very happy man with her exploits so I know the sensual pleasure a naughty wife can bring to a marriage!

Pat2610Pat2610almost 3 years ago

I have been blacked in a hotel while my husband watched. He is carol a very sex fem type and is dressed and clean us both

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Swingerjoe didn’t even like this garbage.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

The dialogue almost had a script feel to it...

The story itself? Great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSBerry@KSBerry
Despite being 53, my wife still gets a lot of attention from guys & girls due to the size of her large, natural breasts. She remains conscious about remaining sexy, eating well & working out. Her breasts sag perfectly and she still shows off a lot of cleavage. I sill let her s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES