All Comments on 'Slutwife Training: Mastering Anal'

by SlutwifeInTraining

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheHotwifeAndITheHotwifeAndIabout 10 years ago
Very hot

I loved the parts where she ventured from the room out to the kitchen and outside fridge! I also love the turn from trepidation to intense desire.

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Genital fullness is both, sexy & orgasmic for both partners, for certain!

Anally accomplished females should be proud of their sexuality. Whether a slut-wife or unattached; to the 'BDSM' trainer in question, His or her next challenge should be to 'fist-fuck' that female partner to orgasm in public?

newtype2525newtype2525over 9 years ago
Amazing

Thank you! By all means keep going because this is simply great work! I'm enjoying the ride so far, so please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
At least post this garbage in the right category

Complete and utter drivel. She would have left and sued them all. I wonder how long she lives with all the diseases?

Play2gether_01Play2gether_01almost 6 years ago
Hot stuffing...

Arousing, sexy and full of useful tips... mmm... Is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just stumbled on this entry. An intriguing story line with good writing. I was disappointed to see that the author seems to have abandoned his work. Perhaps he'll pick it up one day?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderfully written account of turning slutty and feeling so full.

Can't wait for more.

Sexy story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous