Slutwife Training: Mastering Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax and breathe," he said. "Tensing up will make much more difficult and can cause it to hurt. If you relax you'll be fine."

I tried to take a couple deep breaths. They weren't very steady, but they helped. Then I focused on relaxing my hips and my ass.

"Ready now?" he asked patiently.

"I think so."

He started to twist the toy in again, and I realized he was right as it slid painlessly deeper. After another inch or so, I felt the width plateau and as it began to shrink back down my ass again pulled it inside me as if I didn't want to let it go. It still felt uncomfortable in my ass, but I was proud of myself for getting it in there and I didn't want it to go anywhere.

I was just starting to get comfortable with this larger anal plug, when Eric started playing with it. He grabbed it and pulled a little. My ass instinctively clamped down, not wanting it to go away. Then he twisted it while he tugged some more. It was everything I could do to keep it inside me. Then Eric pushed it hard against my ass, burying it as deep as it would go. My lips parted in a silent groan. It felt amazing to be that full. All the discomfort was gone, and I was now enjoying it immensely.

Then I felt his cock start to slide up and down between my pussy lips again. I was so wet with my own juices as well as his cum that his cock slipped back and forth with no resistance. I gasped loudly, surprised at the sudden intensity brought on by the unexpected contact.

Without a word, he slid his cock into me until his balls were against my pussy lips. I had never felt this full in my life, and there's something very slutty about feeling full that turned me on immensely. I could feel his cock and the anal plug both rubbing on the same muscle inside me, like they were touching and fighting for space. Then I felt the anal plug begin to move. He kept his cock buried deep inside my pussy while he worked the anal plug in and out. At first, he only moved it slightly, but after a minute he was moving it a couple inches, bringing it out to the widest point with each stroke. I could also feel him dripping a little extra lube on it as he did. The sensation blew my mind and I wanted more. Suddenly, I wanted something even bigger in my ass, or maybe I wanted him to slam that thing in and out of me more aggressively, but I wanted something! And my hips started rocking, trying to force that toy into my ass harder.

When I did that, it also caused Eric's cock to slide around in my pussy. It was more than I could take. Eric still hadn't moved his cock an inch, and he didn't through my whole orgasm. He just kept it pushed deep inside me while he picked up the pace with the toy. Pretty soon is was coming almost all the way out, and shoving back in with each stroke. The speed and intensity increased until he was reaming my ass hard. I moaned loudly, which seemed to encourage him all the more, the toy moving in and out at a feverish pace.

As I began to come down, Eric slowed the pace with the toy as well, until he stopped with it once again buried inside my ass. What had felt so monstrous just 20 minutes ago now felt almost small. Even immediately after my orgasm I was craving something larger. It had felt so damn good to feel so full, but I no longer felt that way with his cock and the medium plug. I gazed longingly over to the larger plugs still sitting on the nightstand.

Eric caught me looking and smiled. "It's not quite time for those yet" he said as he pulled out of my pussy and stood me upright. "First you have to be able to move around with this one in your ass."

I started walking in a circle around the room. I wanted to get this over with so I could get a bigger one.

"That's pretty good," he said "but can you sit with it?" he asked, motioning to a chair in our room.

I walked straight to the chair and sat down. As I did, I felt the toy push deeper into my ass, teasing me more but feeling good. I could do this no problem.

"I meant on the arm of the chair. Make sure it presses into your crack."

I felt my stomach tingle again. This was starting to get interesting. I stood up, moved over to line my ass up with the arm of the chair, spread my legs a little, bent forward, and lowered myself onto the skinny chair arm. It pushed up between my cheeks, forcing the toy deeper into my ass than it had ever been. I was worried that this might be hard, but instead it turned me on more. I glance over at the bigger toys again, then looked back at Eric and bounced up and down a little on the chair arm.

His eyebrow arched slightly and he said "Very nice. I can see you want to move on. How bad do you want to move to the next one?"

"Bad."

"First, I want to see if you can do one more thing. Come over here and squat down real low, keeping your knees spread wide."

I did as asked, standing right in front of him, then squatting down with my knees out. It struck me that I must have looked like the most fuckable baseball catcher ever. I logged that thought away as a potential photo-op for the future.

"Beautiful. Now, how bad do you want to move up to something bigger?"

"So bad. I want something bigger so bad."

"What would you do to get it?"

"Anything!"

"Would you suck me off?" he asked.

He knew that I didn't like giving blowjobs, and I was grossed out by the thought of semen in my mouth, but at this moment, I was out of my mind with desire. I didn't even give him an answer, I just leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth. He groaned loudly, his eyes rolling back and his head tipping up. I think I had caught him off guard. I reached up and grabbed his cock, milking it with my fingers as I bobbed my head up and down. It only took a minute before I felt his penis start to pulse. I took him as deep as I could, hoping to avoid his cum on my tongue. It was mostly successful, and he didn't seem to mind at all.

As soon as he was done, he pulled out and helped me stand up. He walked me over to the bed and placed me on my back at the edge of it again, placing my feet back up beside me. I was beginning to realize how much of an optimal position this was for anal penetration. It opened me up so wide that I could feel the toy starting to slip from my ass. Eric reached down and removed it completely, walking over to the table and getting the largest purple one and bringing it back. I had kind of hoped he would move straight to the big black one, but some sane part of me realized that was not the best idea. He moved around in front of me and dripped some lube on the new toy, rubbing it all around.

"So, how bad do you want this?" he asked again.

"So fucking bad," I said, realizing how much it was true.

"Then put it in" he said, handing it to me.

I should have been shocked. I should have had a hard time with the idea of penetrating my own ass. But I didn't. I just reached down between my legs and started to slide the toy into my ass. It felt amazing, and my heart was racing so fast that my hand was shaking. This was the largest thing I'd ever had in my ass, and I was doing it to myself! I watched with amazement as I pushed more and more into my hole. Soon I felt the anus muscles having to stretch out again, but this time I loved it. I knew what it meant and I wanted it. I gave the toy one steady push and popped it right into my ass. I looked up at Eric for approval, but his eyes were still glued on the toy now buried in my ass. That was all the approval I needed.

Eric stepped back and motioned for me to get up and walk to him. I was a little disappointed. I had hoped he was going to fuck me again. I wanted to feel full.

I stood and walked over to him. The plug felt about like the first one had. The base of this one was much larger though, so even smaller movements caused it to twist and turn and pull and push. Every movement sent shock waves through my ass, and I reveled in them.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

"Really good" I sighed. "I'd like to feel it with you inside me again." I was pushing my luck as the pupil, but I wanted it so much that I figured I should ask.

"And just how much do you want that?" he asked with a smirk.

"So much! It feels good to have something in my pussy and ass at the same time. It feels super full, which makes me feel like a good slut."

"Wanting multiple things inside you at the same time definitely makes you a good slut, but you need to earn that. I want to see you walk with it in..." he said.

"Okay."

"...to the outside fridge to get me a beer."

My heart skipped a beat. The fridge was on our back porch, and while it was secluded and we didn't have any close neighbors, it was still outside! I wanted the double penetration so bad though, that I walked out our room and toward the back door, opened it, and walked outside. It wasn't cold, but I was practically naked and the slight breeze made me feel all the areas where my juices had been dripping. I opened the fridge and took in a sharp breath as the cold air assaulted my bare, wet, exposed pussy lips. I looked at the beer. It was all on the bottom shelf and I was in heels, making it even farther away. I bent my knees wide, squatting like I had in the bedroom, and leaned in to get the dark Belgian I saw in the back. I could feel my ass spread, and I knew that if anyone were behind me they would have an amazing view of a huge anal plug protruding from my widespread ass cheeks. The thought caused me to shudder a little with excitement. I stood up and hurried back into the house and back to our room, grabbing a bottle opener and glass on my way.

"Very nice" he said as I entered the room. I walked over to him and tried to hand him the beer and glass but he didn't take them. "Nope, a good slutwife needs to be able to serve a man while wearing an anal plug" he said as he sat down on our bed. He scooted himself to the middle of our bed, then all the way up to the top, propping a pillow behind him and leaning against our headboard. "When you have poured my drink and brought it to me, you can straddle me and take my cock.

I looked at him, his hard shaft sticking straight up. As I looked at his erect cock, I realized this was a great deal. I'd do almost anything to be allowed to impale myself on that right now. I opened the beer and poured it slowly into the glass, keeping the glass tilted and pouring down the side until it was almost done, then tipping the glass up and finishing. It was harder than I thought it would be because my hands were shaking with excitement. I let out a small sigh when I had finished, setting down the empty bottle. Then I realized another problem. He was in the middle of our bed, and I needed to get to him without spilling the beer.

I moved over next to the bed, and set my left hand on the edge, holding the beer in my right. The beer was quite full, so I had to keep a close watch on it. Then I started to lift my right leg, bending the knee and setting it on the bed. Every inch of this movement caused the anal plug to move, and the sensations kept jolting through my body threatening to make me drop the beer. I made my way up next to him and handed him his beer. I had spilled a tiny amount, but it all landed on my hand.

He took it from me, then took my hand and licked the beer off it. As he took a long swig of his beverage, I excitedly straddled him, ready to get my reward. I reached down between my legs, positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy, and slid the tip around my entrance a little. It was habit. Something that I did to make sure I was wet enough for penetration, but that wasn't a worry right now. I lowered myself quickly onto his cock, impaling myself on him, riding him cowboy style with a large toy in my ass.

I sighed with satisfaction as I felt that "full" feeling once again. This just seemed right, like the way things were supposed to be. I no longer wondered why a woman would consent to a threesome. Knowing that it would feel like this, I was wondering if I'd be able to say no if Eric asked me. I knew that if he asked me at this moment, there was no way I could turn him down. In the heat of the present moment I would take another man in a heartbeat.

Eric took another drink of his beer, and I started sliding myself up and down his shaft. When I started to speed up, he put his hand on me to slow me back down. He wanted this to last a little longer. I just wanted to have my pussy pounded, but I slowed down, wanting to make it good for him. When he finished his beer, he stretched over to the nightstand and set the empty glass there. Then he turned back to me. "Ok, now turn around."

Usually he liked me to ride facing him, playing with my breasts was one of his favorite things. This time though, as soon as I turned around and started to lower my pussy back over his cock, I felt him grab the anal plug. He moved it very slightly in and out, and it felt wonderful. I lowered myself all the way down his shaft, pressing the anal toy hard against his pelvis and enjoying the sensation. I started to lift myself back up for another stroke, but the anal plug was coming out too. I turned around and saw that he was holding it on his pelvis right where it had been resting, essentially making himself into a double penetration toy. I tentatively slid up and then back down. The feeling of both his cock and this toy moving in and out of both my holes in sync was phenomenal. I picked up the pace quickly, and soon I was slamming myself up and down on both shafts as quick as I could. It was too much for me to take and I started to orgasm for the third time that night. I wasn't coordinated enough to keep pumping up and down, so I just sank onto the shafts letting them fill me, and enjoying the rush of the orgasm. My ass clenched tighter on the plug, which made the anal much more intense. My pussy was clenching and unclenching on Eric's cock, trying to milk it dry, which was all he could take. He shot his load in me just about the time I was finishing my orgasm. I collapsed to the side, falling off his cock but he had let go of the plug, so it remained buried in my ass.

I was completely worn out and satisfied. I could have fallen asleep right there, with the toy still in my ass. Eric, however, had a different plan. I felt him reach over and grab the anal plug. He started working it in and out of my ass slowly. It felt nice. He built up very slowly, but after a little while he was pulling the plug nearly out and pushing it all the way back in, keeping up a steady pace. My body, tired as it was, was responding too. I decided to give in completely. I rolled onto my knees and tucked them under me. I was facing straight at the nightstand with the large, black, vibrating plug on it, and my now wide-open ass was pointed right at Eric. He sat up on his knees as well, directly behind me. Then he pulled out the toy.

"Another one?" I asked hopefully.

"Not yet" he said, sliding in behind me and pushing the head of his cock against my ass. "First you need to take a real cock."

I nervously twisted my hands into the comforter of our bed. I was no longer tired, but was acutely aware of his penis pressing against my open ass. I had tried to take his penis in my ass before, but always with bad results. It always hurt and instantly ruined the mood. I didn't want that to happen now. He leaned into me, pushing the head of his cock harder against my rear entrance, as he reached for the lube. I felt some of it drip down my ass, and I felt him run his fingers up and down his shaft and around his head, lubing himself as well.

He started to ease his rock hard tool into my ass. It had to stretch a little bit to accommodate his head, but when I felt it close slightly around the base of his mushroom tip, I realized that I was ready for this. As his cock continued to push in though, I began to question my assertion. Unlike the plug that got smaller at the end, his cock was thick the whole length. Also, while his cock was about the same diameter as the last plug, it was considerably harder and less forgiving, making it feel much larger. As he continued to slide his member into my ass, I concentrated on relaxing and taking deep breaths. He was much longer than any of the anal plugs too. It seemed to keep sliding in me forever, and the ripples and ridges of a real penis felt very different from the perfect smoothness of the toys. It actually felt a lot better, causing my pussy to start getting wet again.

When I felt his hips touch my ass cheeks, I smiled to myself. I had done it, and I wasn't in pain at all. Quite the opposite I thought as I wiggled my ass slightly back and forth so I could feel his cock moving in my hole. I was seriously turned on. After holding himself inside me for a few seconds, he began to pull out. As he did, he dripped some more lube on my ass and I felt it run onto his shaft. I didn't think we needed any more, but I would rather error on the side of too much lube, so I was happy to know he was being liberal with it.

Once he was nearly out, I felt him slide back in again. Not fast, but much faster than the first time, enough that I felt his balls swing into my pussy lips at the base of his stroke. He took quite a few steady strokes like this. The feeling was overwhelming. I lowered my chest and head to the bed, not confident at all that my arms could hold me. Eric's cock felt so different than the plugs. The added length, the uneven surface, and the wide diameter that never shrunk, made taking it in the ass very different. With the plugs, as they went in and out you got a shock of sensation as the widest part slipped through your hole. With the cock, you got that sensation constantly. Every part of each long stroke delivered the same feeling, and it was causing something I didn't expect. It was causing an orgasm to build.

I had only orgasmed with something in my ass four times in my life, three of those had been tonight, and I had never orgasmed from only anal play! "I guess there's a first time for everything," I thought as my orgasm hit. Eric kept up his smooth steady pace, and the feeling of his hips pushing into my ass cheeks at the bottom of each stroke pleased me more than I could describe. I tucked my toes up over his calves, symbolically holding him in place. I wouldn't be able to keep him from pulling away, but it let him know that I didn't want him to.

My anal orgasm was different from any other I had ever had. I wasn't sure if they were all like this or if it was just a mixture of the pace Eric was setting and how tired my body was, but I hoped there'd be more like it in the future. It wasn't near as intense as most of my orgasms. It didn't cause my body to spasm or my muscles to move uncontrollably. The best way I can describe it is that it was smoother. And longer. Instead of a rocket ship blasting off, this one felt more like a fighter jet taking off and flying loops around the earth. For probably fifteen to twenty minutes, Eric kept his steady pace going, and my orgasm kept going. Then Eric pulled back on my hips, pushing deeper into my ass than ever before, and held himself there as he emptied his load into my rear.

I tried to focus on the feeling of that. It was the first time he, or anyone, had cum in my ass. It didn't feel near as good as when he came in my pussy. When he did that, I was able to feel the jets of cum splattering against my wall, and the warmth they created when they did. There wasn't quite as much sensation in my ass. It felt nice, but it was more of a warm and full feeling, as opposed to the play by play I got from the pussy. I closed my eyes and basked in the afterglow, my cheek pressed against the bed, my ass still in the air with a cock still penetrating it.

Eric began to slowly pull out. I could tell his cock was sensitive just by the way he was doing it. It wasn't a smooth motion, he was halting unexpectedly. That's when I realized he had come four times already, as had I.