Slutwife Training: Mastering Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the bed move as Eric brought his body up next to mine. His hand slid between my legs and teased my pussy. I was surprised to find that it was ready for the play, not too sensitive like it usually was right after an orgasm. I guess that's another benefit of an anal orgasm. With my ass up and my knees spread wide, he had free reign to my exposed pussy, and he made good use of it. Less than thirty seconds later, my pussy was starting to drip and my hips were moving back and forth, encouraging his play.

Without stopping what he was doing with his fingers, he leaned forward and whispered into my ear "How slutty do you feel right now?"

"Really slutty" I whispered back.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I just had an orgasm from getting fucked in the ass. That means..." I trailed off, gasping a little as his fingers that were playing in my slit found their way into my opening, pushing in deeply. "That means that I like taking it in the ass. A lot."

"What's been your favorite part so far?"

"Well, taking your cock in the ass was great, but I think the double penetration with the larger one is my favorite so far. I really do feel like your slutwife when I'm that full."

"So what would you like to do now?" he asked.

I turned my head to look at the final plug. It was absolutely massive. At least half an inch wider than Eric's cock at its widest. Even the waist that would settle into my entrance looked a little larger than his cock. I also knew that something with less give felt much wider and I knew that this one had almost no give. Still, if I was honest with myself, I did want to try it.

"I think I want to try to get the black plug in," I said.

He smiled and reached up, picking up the black plug with one hand, his other still playing with my pussy. "You know, you've been an exceptional slutwife tonight."

I smiled at him, my happiness that I felt at the comment couldn't help but seep out.

"Did you realize that you made it past another slutwife milestone this evening?" he asked.

"Besides the anal?" I asked, somewhat confused.

"Well, kind of related I guess. You took a load in all three holes tonight! That's definitely something a slutwife does."

He was right. I hadn't even noticed, but now that I did, it made me giddy. Passing two milestones in one night made me feel like I could do anything. I was on top of my game. "And two in the pussy, one while I was on top. Now I just need to get this black monster inside me, and I'll be happy."

"You're in a pretty good position for this already" he said.

"I know, but I'd like to roll over so I can watch," I said. I rolled over, straightened with the bed, and pushed up until my head was up by the headboard. I took my pillow and slid it under my lower back, raising my pelvis into the air. Then I pulled my knees up to my chest, spreading them wide out to the side, and holding them in place by wrapping my arms around them.

Eric grabbed the lube and put a generous coating on the massive beast of a toy. Then he moved into place between my legs, his cock hard once again and sticking straight up. When he got into position, he took a deep breath, almost sighing.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." he replied. "It's just hard to resist fucking you right now. Being between your legs like this, my cock is currently making a very convincing argument in favor of fucking you hard until I collapse, and worrying about this last plug tomorrow." He smiled, letting me know that his brain was winning out over his cock, but just barely. I could easily convince him either way right now. And a big part of me just wanted him to make love to me, here and now, while I lay on my back on our bed. He would press his body down against mine, and the intimacy would overwhelm me.

Another part of me though, knew that when we looked back on this tomorrow, and in days to come, that we'd both be proud of ourselves if I took that black beast in my ass right now. If we fucked instead, Eric would wish he hadn't given in. So I looked at his cock, and said in a sweet voice "If you want to fuck me so bad, you're going to have to wait until after I get this mammoth toy into my ass. Once I do, you can pound my soft, wet pussy as much as you want."

What I said appeared to have worked. He positioned the tip of the black giant at the entrance to my well-used ass. As he put a little pressure against my loose entrance, I realized that just the tip of this one was probably wider than the widest part of the medium purple one, or the waist of the largest purple one. As I looked down at it, I realized that the angles of its sides were also much steeper than the others. It wasn't any longer at all, so it just got wider faster.

The position I was in left my ass wide-open and angled right up at Eric. What it didn't do, is afford me any movement. My pussy was wet and dripping from when Eric was just playing with it, and the juices running down into my ass were adding to the sensation of the bulky toy that was pressed to my rear entrance. The combination made me want to push against the toy to get it started, but I couldn't. Instead, I made a plea to Eric "Please push it in, I'm going crazy. I need something inside me."

He smiled and pushed just the tip of the mighty toy into my ass. I gasped a little, waiting for it to dive deeper. But it didn't move. "How's that?" Eric asked.

"Keep going," I said, thinking that he was stopping because he was worried about hurting me.

"I don't know. I'm not convinced you want it. Maybe we should just stop."

Now I knew he was teasing me. He wanted me to beg. He loved it when I begged for sex, and if I was honest, I liked it too. I often wondered if that made me a submissive or just a hungry slut, but at the moment I didn't care. "Please, put it in me! I want it. I promise to be a good slutwife if you let me have this! I really need this in my ass so that I can feel you fuck my pussy while it's still inside me!"

That worked. The toy started to slide farther into me. My ass happily opened to take it at first, but it quickly got to the point where it was wider than Eric's cock, and my ass wasn't quite ready for that. I gasped a little and clamped down, which was a mistake. It caused some pain and made my whole body tense up. Eric stopped pushing, and in a calm steady voice said "Breathe baby. Relax. You can do this."

I took a couple breaths and forced myself to relax as much as I could. The slight throbbing in my pussy lips was distracting, but I blocked it out as much as possible. I nodded a little at Eric, letting him know I was ready to go. Instead of feeling the substantial toy push in, I felt it pull out a little. I watched closely as Eric pulled out a little, and then pushed back in. He repeated the process, slowly ratcheting the black plug into my ass. The back and forth motion kept constant movement without pushing too much in too fast, which kept me more excited and made it far easier to take. Still, my ass was stretching obscenely. It crossed my mind, as I looked at the imposing black tool embedded in my rear, that just a couple hours ago the largest thing I had ever enjoyed in my ass was a finger.

When I felt the width of the toy plateau, then start to shrink slightly, I reached down and touched Eric's hands, stopping his pushing. He looked at me with a little confusion, probably wondering why I would stop when it was getting easier and not harder, but I wanted to try something. I pulled his hand back, and looked directly at the anal plug, drawing his attention there as well. Then I squeezed my ass tight, pulling it completely inside. I smiled slightly, more than satisfied with the look on Eric's face, which was pure happiness.

I lowered my feet to the bed, keeping my legs spread wide and my knees bent straight up. I could feel every slight movement deep in my ass through the toy. This black beast, all by itself with nothing in my pussy, still made me feel completely full. I didn't know if Eric would be able to fit inside me with this filling my ass. He gave me just a few seconds to get it together, and then he reached for the controller to the toy in my ass, that I was just now remembering was a vibrator! I watched him press the button that I myself had pressed a few hours ago, and the powerful vibrator jumped to life.

The feeling of a vibrator in my ass was like nothing I had ever felt. If my body wasn't so tired, I think I would have been shooting toward an orgasm. Instead, I was just enjoying it, letting the full feeling and the vibrating in my ass carry me away.

"I need to go get cleaned up so I can fuck you" Eric said.

"Okay" I answered as he walked into our bathroom. Then I got an idea. I slowly moved my body around, sliding off the pillow and to the edge of the bed. I sat up, putting my feet on the floor. It brought my legs a little closer together, and I was acutely aware of just how much room the behemoth in my ass needed. I reached over and picked up the controller, then stood slowly and carefully walked to our bathroom. By the time I got there, just a dozen steps away, much of the discomfort was gone. The toy still felt massive inside me, and my ass still felt like it was spread amazingly wide, but all of this, combined with the movement in of the plug and the constant vibrating, was causing intense pleasure.

When I walked into the bathroom, Eric was standing at the sink running hot water onto a rag. He was clearly surprised to see me. I walked carefully but smoothly over to the sink. I realized that I was better at walking with this massive plug than I had been earlier with the small one, and it made me smile a little. I handed the vibe controller to Eric, then reached over and grabbed the rag, wringing out the extra water into the sink.

I turned to face him, looking him straight in the eyes and I squatted down in front of him, just like I had when I gave him that blowjob while I was wearing the medium sized purple plug. Thinking about that made my pussy tingle a little. As the wetness spread along my lips, I realized that the way I was squatting not only opened my pussy wide, but placed it pretty close to the floor. I could feel the coolness coming off the travertine tiles on our bathroom floor.

I clearly wasn't the only one thinking about the head I had given earlier. Eric's member was quickly growing, and within seconds was standing at attention. I took the rag and began to clean off his shaft, scrubbing it lightly from base to tip. Then I started to clean the head, carefully circling around it. Suddenly I gasped. The vibrator in my ass had increased in intensity. My pussy immediately answered, not only getting wetter, but starting to tingle and crave some action of its own. The more wet my pussy lips got, the more I could feel the cold emanating from the tile floor. It was a strange and wonderful sensation.

When the surprise had passed, I stood and walked to the sink. I rinsed the rag under the hot water, wrung it out again, and squatted back in front of him. His penis was clean, but I knew that the warm water felt good, so I was going to give him some more. I wrapped the rag around his cock and balls, effectively steaming it, while I rubbed him up and down. When I moved my hand down to his balls, I was rewarded with an increased intensity in the vibrations in my ass. It didn't surprise me as much this time, but it continued to ramp up the excitement.

After I had finished giving his cock a good rubdown, and the rag had started to cool making it less pleasurable I'm sure, I looked up at Eric while still squatting. I reached up with my hand and wrapped it around his thick shaft, pressing my hand back against his balls as I did. "Are you ready to fuck me now?" I asked.

"Absolutely" he replied, taking my hand to help me up and then walking me back to the bed.

I climbed onto the bed with ease, which surprised me. I had expected to have a tougher time with this monster occupying my rear entrance. When I got up there though, I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't know what position Eric wanted me in. "How do you want me?" I asked. I thought he would want to take me from behind so he could look at the black plug while he did, but then again maybe he would want me to ride him reverse cowgirl like I had earlier. I wasn't certain I had the stamina for that one, but I knew I'd try.

"Lay on your back with your hips up on the pillow again" he said. I wasn't expecting that, but I did as I was told. He climbed onto the bed and slid up between my legs, spreading them wider with his knees as he did. Then he reached forward and nestled the controller between my double Ds, slipping the bottom of it down into my satin top. I watched him as he slid his hands under my calves and lifted both of my legs into the air. My 3" heels were pointed straight up for a moment, as he looked at my ass from this new perspective. Then he pushed my legs farther back and spread them into a wide V. My feet were now even with my head and twice as far apart as my shoulders. My pussy lips were wide open, and my ass cheeks had spread quite a bit as well. Even with my hips tipped back because of the pillow, I could feel my juices start to leak down onto the toy in my ass.

"I wanted to make sure I could get nice and deep inside you, to make sure you get as full as possible. I know much you want to feel full."

"Yes I do," I whispered breathlessly.

He slid up, putting just the head of his cock between my lips at the entrance. "Is this what you want?" he asked.

"So much" I said.

"Really? Would you be willing to do something to earn it?"

My pussy was starting to ache for his cock. I wanted penetration so bad and his cock was sitting right there! I needed it! "Yes, I'll do anything" I said, a severe quiver in my voice.

"Good" he said as he reached up and opened the top drawer in his nightstand. He reached in and pulled out something shiny. He held it out in front of my face, encouraging me to take it in my shaky hands. "I want you to promise to wear this tomorrow."

I looked at the toy in my hand. It was another anal plug. It wasn't near as large as the one occupying my ass, but it was about the same size as the large purple one. It was all metal, somewhat cold to the touch, with a purple jewel at the end that was about an inch in diameter.

"Okay, I'll do it" I said.

"You have to promise to put it in when you first wake up and you may not remove it until you are asked to do so."

"Yes sir."

Then there was sweet bliss. I felt his cock slide inside me and all conscience thought left my head. This was perfection. Not only did his cock and this toy fill me so completely that I felt like I was going to burst, but the vibrator in my ass was pushing against Eric's cock causing it to vibrate as well. I had a real cock vibrating inside me. No toy could come close. Through my haze, I felt Eric pick up the controller. Then the vibrator in my ass started to change intensities in a pattern. Working from low up to high, then pulsing on high for a minute before repeating. It was more than I could take. I started to orgasm for the fifth time that night. The muscles in my body just didn't have that much left in them though, so the orgasm didn't last very long. Eric shot his load in me at the peak though, which felt wonderful. When we both finished, he turned off the vibrator. Then he slid out of me, and slowly removed the toy as well.

I laid down, still in my red nightie and heels, and started to drift off to sleep. I still had the metal anal plug with the jewel on it in my hands, and I smiled to myself as I lost consciousness, thinking about the fun that tomorrow might hold. "I'm becoming a slutwife" I thought happily to myself as I felt Eric snuggle up behind me. Then I was dreaming.