Small Town Gigolo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her hand and kissed her gently on the lips, "Very much, and pulled her onto my lap, he hands went round my neck and she kissed me back gently, I started to stroke her leg through the silky material.

"Are you horny for me, baby?" she asked,

I lay her down on the sofa and pulled the straps of the night dress down her arms until the top moved down below her breast, and then leaned forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth, she held me head to her nipple, "That's it, suck on it baby," she murmured, I moved to the other one and soon had that one standing to attention. I moved down her body and pulled the night dress up until it was above her waist, I then dove in at her freshly shaved pussy, she went wild "Your father will never do that," as I licked, chewed and kissed her to a shuddering climax, she removed my head and pulled the straps back on her shoulders, she stood up and the night dress went back to how it was when she came down stairs, she pushed me back onto to the sofa, she then proceeded to pull my shorts down and take my shirt off, she climbed on top of me and straddled my legs, she then lifted the bottom of the night dress up and grabbed my cock, placed it at her entrance and sank down onto it, I loved the feel of the silky garment as she ground herself against me, I played with her nipples through the silky garment and she seemed to like this as well, she then started to bob up and down, After a couple of minutes I could feel the tingling in the end of my knob.

"I'm going to come," I said, this made her bounce up and down even faster, she stopped, arched her back and shouted "NOW, DO IT NOW!" my cum shot out of my cock like an express train into her waiting tunnel. She started to shake uncontrollably as a huge orgasm ripped through her. I held her in place until she calmed down, "Wow," she said.

I kissed her on the lips and said "Happy Birthday." She returned the kiss and held me close, I never thought a shagging a semi dressed lady would be so erotic, My cock never actually went soft, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me, I carried her upstairs and she directed me into her bed room, I lay her down on the bed and started to fuck her again, her hands held me close and I loved feel of her night gown against my chest as we screwed each other to another mutual climax, this time my cock did go soft and left her cunt with a plop, she grabbed a tissue and placed it at her opening to catch our combined juices, she ran to the toilet with one strap hanging down and the other in place, she looked supremely slutty with her messed up hair and one breast showing.

She came back in 10 minutes later and asked me to close my eyes, I heard some rustling and a couple of minutes later she asked to open them again, she had changed out of the red night gown and was now sort of dressed in a light green ladies night shirt that came down to just below her arse cheeks, it was see through and had a deep v neck that only just covered her nipples, , I just said "Looks alright I suppose" but my cock had already started to grow in response.

"I see at least one part of you likes it," she said as she walked over and knelt over me on the bed, "I'm still so wet," she said and grabbed my hand and placed it between her thighs. I run my finger down her slit and poked it inside her cunt, she gasped pulled my hand out as lay on her side in front me, I turned on my side and put one hand under her neck. I shuffled over so and put myself behind her on my side and she grabbed my cock and lifted her leg up, she placed it at her opening and I pushed in, she gasped, and looked down, she could see my cock entering her cunt.

My hand that was under her neck grabbed a tit and started mauling, she started to pant as a started to move in and out of her, she had a small orgasm and said that is making my hip ache,.

I removed myself and let her lay on her back, she just said "Take me," so I did, I grabbed her legs placed them on my shoulders, placed my cock at her entrance and proceeded to screw her senseless. Because I had already come a few times I kept pounding and pounding away through a number of her orgasms, after what seemed like an age but was probably only 20 minutes I shot my load into her hungry cunt.

It was now nearly 12 and she wanted some lunch, we got dressed, she put on some clean sensible underwear, a new white blouse, and some grey slacks, I got dressed into my shorts and shirt, we went to a little restaurant I knew and we had a lovely meal, which I paid for. As we drove back she asked if we could go for a walk in the local forest, by now the time was nearly 2pm and I said "We need to make sure you are home and decent for 5 when dad gets home."

She just smiled and replied, "Maybe next birthday then."

We drove back to their house and found my Dad sitting in the lounge, "Where have you 2 been?" he asked,

"Out for Lunch," I replied, "You're home early,"

"My boss said I could leave early as it my wife's birthday," he said.

I kissed Mum on the cheek as she showed me out of the door, as we stood at the front door she whispered "I need you to come back when you can, as I didn't get a quickie before he came home."

"I'm back next Tuesday, Joan will be in meetings all day and I'm not required," I said.

She smiled took a quick look at the lounge door and gave me a big kiss on the lips.

We separated, I patted her on the bum and left.

The next few days were a blur, Joan and I were back in London, she was in a series of meetings, I had to attend some other meetings and we weren't getting home until late, we were still fucking like rabbits though, one evening we got into the front door of the flat at 10PM, we had been at a party leadership meeting and I had been there at her side stroking her thigh whilst taking notes, as soon as the meeting ended we ordered a taxi and we maintained our decorum throughout the journey home, she did whisper in my ear that she wanted me balls deep within 5 minutes if being in the flat. As soon as we shut the front door and threw down our bags we started kissing passionately.

Joan was wearing a new trouser suit with a thin main's style shirt underneath, she released herself from my grasp and led me into the bedroom removing the jacket and shirt as she went, as she was removing her clothes I was removing mine and we resumed kissing standing next to the bed whilst kicking our shoes off and removing our trousers, the underwear swiftly followed and we fell onto the bed, I reached between her legs and felt her she was so wet, she lay on her back as I entered her, it only been 3 minutes since entering the flat. We fucked like animals and soon we were both at the point of no return, as I came deep inside her pussy she shrieked and came with a shudder.

The next day was Tuesday we woke at 7 as she had a load of paperwork to do and needed to be in the party offices for 9, we had quickie in the shower before she left for the office and I went back home, I needed to do some work in the constituency office which only took an hour and was around my step mum's house for lunchtime, she opened the door and greeted me like her son.

"Hi Nick, how nice to see you," she said loudly, "Your dad is off sick so is at home today," She continued. I could see the disappointment on her face.

"Hi mum," I said and kissed her on the lips briefly which elicited a sigh from her.

My dad called from upstairs that he needed a drink and mum got him a cup of tea and took it upstairs, I went up with her and spoke to my dad before he fell asleep, we quietly went back downstairs so as not to disturb him, we went into the lounge and I looked ay mum, she was wearing a silky onesie under a thin dressing gown, I sat next to her on the sofa

I went to the toilet and checked on my dad, he was sound asleep, mum was laying on the sofa; she had taken her dressing gown off as she waited me to return. I sat next to her on the sofa and stroked her face, I then kissed her on the lips, she kissed me back, soon the kiss got hotter and hotter and I unzipped the onesie and pulled if off her shoulders and transferred my lips to her nipple, "We ... can't," she said hesitantly as she pressed my head to her breast.

I moved down her body and lifted her bum of the sofa and removed the onesie from her legs, she was now butt naked and was panting heavily when my lips touched her sex, soon she was bucking and shaking as an orgasm swept though her like a tidal wave, I removed my shirt, trousers and underwear quickly, climbed onto top of her and entered her in one quick motion, we were soon fucking passionately, she had grabbed a cushion from the sofa was biting the corner to keep quiet, soon she came again and nearly bit through the cushion, I kept pounding away and came inside her with a torrent of liquid, this then triggered some more frantic cushion biting from her as another orgasm flooded her body.

Once she stopped panting we quickly got dressed, and wiped down the sofa. Mum went upstairs and had a quick shower and whilst I got dressed, she reappeared in a dress, "I've been wearing the same old things for years and fancied a change," she said. The dress was grey in colour, came down to her knees, had wide shoulder straps and was fitted around her waist and then the skirt bit was slightly flared.

"You look immensely fuckable," I said.

She smiled and said "You had better go, he will be up soon and will want his lunch, thank you for today though, it has released a lot of built up tension, I know I said birthdays and Christmas only, but can we do it more often that that?"

I smiled and kissed her lips passionately and reached round and unzipped her dress.

"Get off," she said whilst laughing, "I'll take that as a yes then."

Over the next few months and Joan and I were really busy, I noticed she got more distant from me and one day we split up, she had met an older man and left me for him, this also meant I resigned my job even though she insisted we could still work together.

I left my CV with an agency that specialised in political jobs and waited to see if there were any jobs available, I bought a flat as Joan gave me a generous payoff and I had managed to save some money from the salary she had paid me.

I didn't want to go back to being a gigolo but after a couple of months with no luck on the job front I contacted Molly by now was in her mid 60's, she agreed to the same arrangement as before, Wednesday was to be commission day, I had to pay her upfront and fucked her to multiple orgasms.

The first client she organised was Claire Standing vicar of the local church; Claire was 56 years old and married to a man who travelled a lot as a international courier.

I went to Claire's house as instructed on Saturday afternoon when her husband got called to deliver a package to Singapore; the house was large but not ostentatious.

Claire opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised, she didn't look her age and had blonde hair cut fashionably short with a side parting, she was slim with a small breasts, about 5ft 8 tall with a pretty face with little make up, she was wearing a dressing gown and from what I could tell from the way her breasts and bum moved nothing else. She invited me in, and got straight down to business, "I love my husband very much, but he has a very small penis, in fact I can hardly feel it when he is inside me. He is also very traditional in his love making, no going down on me and missionary position only, I don't want to be loved and I just want to be licked to an orgasm and screwed in a number of positions. I don't want an affair and I need someone who can be discrete, is that you?"

"Of course I'm discrete, is there anything in particular you want to try?" I asked.

"Oh yes, lots, but lets start in my bed shall we," she said as she took my hand and led me upstairs, she lay back on the bed and removed her dressing gown, as suspected she was naked.

I stripped off my clothes and stood in front of her, she gasped when my cock appeared and seemed afraid of it, "Will it stretch me permanently?" she asked.

"No, you will go back to normal when I pull out, but your vagina will become more relaxed the more we do it," I said.

"Lick me please," she said, I lay next to her on the bed and started to stroke her stomach.

"All in good time," I said and started to kiss her ears, and face whilst slowing moving my hand up her body and started to tweak a nipple.

"That's nice," she said, as she went red in the face, I kissed her gently on the lips and she said "No lip kissing please," and turned her head.

I moved down her body and sucked her other nipple into my mouth, the both grew to over an inch long and Claire started to make a mewing noise, I then moved down between her thighs and started to lick her slit, this bought a gasp of surprise as she started to move her hips, I sucked her clit into my mouth and started to finger her as she was getting wet.

"I think I've wet myself," she screamed pushing me off.

"That's just your body getting ready for me," I said, "Has this never happened before?" I asked.

"Never, we normally use KY jelly to grease the works," she said,

I moved my head back between her thighs and licked her and licked her, whilst fingering her, so she made a strange noise and went stiff.

"What's happening to me," she screamed.

"That is an orgasm," I said.

"It's wonderful, do it again," she asked.

So I did, when she had the 2nd one I moved up her body and she placed my cock at her entrance, "Be Gentle," she said as I pushed inside her, I lifted her hips, grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my body and went deeper, she was so tight and then she screamed as she came again, "Oh my, this is wonderful," she said.

I pulled out and she said "Noooooooooo."

"You on top," I said.

I lay on my back and she quickly rolled on top and placed my cock at her entrance, and then slowly sank down, "What do I do next?" she asked.

"Whatever you want," I said as I played with her nipples. She soon started grinding her hips so my pubic hair was tickling her clit; this triggered another orgasm in her, soon she then started to bounce up and down.

"I'm going to come," I said, "Where do want it?"

"In me," she said as I shot my load deep inside her, she tried to push her hips into the mattress through my body when she felt me come, she then collapsed on top of me sweating profusely, I held her close and after a minute she kissed me on the cheek and said "That's wonderful, thank you."

"I've got loads more to teach you," I said as she started to realise I was still hard.

She started to grind her hips against me; I rolled her over onto her back and started to gently shaft her. I pulled out and flipped her onto her front, lifted her bum in the air and took her doggy style, she grunted and started to push back, soon were screwing furiously and she bit into the pillow and she said "Pardon my language, but fuck me hard," after 20 minutes or so, I came into her pussy causing another orgasm to join the 2 she had whilst being pummelled from behind.

"Can you stay the night?" she asked as we cuddled up, she gave £1000 from the bedside drawer.

We screwed twice more that night and she decided she liked being on top.

The next morning she had to get up early to attend mass, but asked me to stay in bed as she would be back in a couple of hours, I got horny watching her dress into her dog collar with sensible black skirt, grey cardigan and flat shoes.

"I can't stay as I have to meet my parents," I said and gave her some of the money back, "But how long have we got?" I asked.

"I have to setup the church in 30 minutes, but it is only 5 minutes away." She replied.

I turned her round so she bent over the bed and lifted her skirt up over her waist, I pulled her knickers down and licked her slit, "Not whilst wearing god's clothes," she said, just then I entered her from behind and she pushed back, there is something about shagging someone dressed like that that made me harder, she loved it as I came into her pussy, "That was very naughty," she said as she screwed herself back against me, triggering another orgasm for her.

We arranged to meet in 2 weeks' time, and she kissed me on the corner of the mouth as I left.

I went home, got showered and changed and went to see my step mum and dad, Mum was cooking lunch and was wearing a grey skirt, my favourite zip up blouse and a dark blue cardigan, I was talking to my dad whilst she prepared lunch. After the excellent food we sat in the lounge, I sat next to my stepmother and watched some football, my dad fell asleep in his chair so I pointed this out to my step mum, she took me by the hand and led me upstairs, soon all our clothes were strewn over my old room as we were fucking each other senseless on my old bed, we just about got decent when my dad called asking where we were, As I left I told my step mum that I would be back in a month as I needed to get some work in.

The next week was a blur, Mrs Harford booked me for Monday night, she gave up all pretence of hiding what we're doing from her husband, she greeted me at the door, her husband said "Hi Nick, keep her sweet will you, she's happier now you are back on the scene."

She was wearing one of her school teacher dresses, it was brown with long sleeves and buttoned up the front, the buttons went from the waist up to the neck and all of them were done up, she took my hand and led me upstairs, she closed her bedroom door and kissed me passionately on the lips, and she undressed me, soon we were going for it. I undid the buttons of her dress and placed my hand inside, she grunted her approval as I grabbed a naked breast, she had dressed for the occasion, she like to be dressed for a our first fuck but had removed her underwear as she needed to be screwed, I licked her out but she was so wet that I was balls deep less than 3 minutes after entering the bed room, she pushing back at me with an urgency and desire that surprised me, she came quickly but so did I. The energy she displayed was staggering for a lady her age.

I removed her dress from her and we lay there talking about what we had been up to her, she was playing with my balls and cock and felt it starting to get hard again, she straddled but leant down and sucked my bell end into her mouth, just then her husband knocked on the door, stuck his head round the door and said "Good night, see you in the morning."

"Good night dear," she said removing my now hard cock from her mouth and lowering herself onto me. "What do you waaaaannnnnnntttttttt for breakfast?" she asked as I tweaked her nipple.

"We'll sort it out tomorrow morning," he said watching his wife grind herself against a cock a lot younger than his. She came with a wail as he closed the door and she started to bounce up on my cock until I exploded inside her.

After breakfast with all 3 of us sitting around the kitchen table and me stroking her thigh under it, I left at 8AM to get some sleep. Life can just be so weird sometimes.

I saw Claire again and this time there was no preamble, she had looked online and was starting to feel kinky, she wanted me to come in her mouth, she wanted me to tie her up and spank her, she wanted me to come on her face, tits and mound, she wasn't ready for my cock up her arse but she wanted a finger.

The MD's wife Mrs Jones had heard I was back as well and wanted some of me. I never really talked about her much. We would always meet a hotel outside of the town, She was in her 60's and had 3 fetishes , if she wore a red dress I was to pretend I was Manuel from Barcelona, if she wore the yellow dress she wanted me to wear a balaclava and pretend to rape her and if she wore a green dress then I was to pretend to be her son.