Small Town Gigolo Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met at the same hotel as normal in the bar and chatted in the bar like old friends, except I looked confused, she was wearing a blue dress. I asked her about it.

"Please make love to me today, no strange stuff, I just want you and I to come."

I held her hand and led her to the hotel lift, we maintained a respectable appearance but as soon as the hotel room door was shut we both knew there was going to be nothing respectable about what was going to happen. I led the way to room 456 and opened the door, she had wrap around dress on and I was wearing a pair of shorts, a shirt and shoes, that was it, I undid the tie around her waist and the dress fell to the floor, she had on a peekaboo bra and crotchless French knickers, she removed my clothes and gently pushed me onto the bed where we kissed and kissed, she was a largish lady with a sizeable bum, hips, tum and breasts, she always used to like it when I held her by the throat whilst ramming home my hard cock as hard as I could, that used to get her juices flowing, but not today.

As I kissed her she slowly stroked my cock until it was rock hard, she then guided my head to between her thighs where I proceeded to lick her out, whereas before everything was get it done quick she wanted me to take my time and to call her Gladys.

She came 3 times in the 20 minutes with my tongue was between her thighs, she pulled my head up and asked me to slowly love her, which I did 4 times that night, I wondered what had changed until she told me that she hired someone else after I had quit and he didn't know when to stop and had actually raped her one night when she told him to stop.

She told me between the 3rd and 4th times, the 4th time I tried to make it as gentle and loving as possible. I let her on top so she could control everything whilst I slowly tweaked her nipples and played with her hair, she came with a shudder and it was only when she asked me to take her that I left her on top and poked her rapidly from underneath holding onto her arse cheeks, she also seemed to like it when one of my fingers brushed her arse hole, she said she might want to investigate that more thoroughly the next time.

The next few weeks were dealing with an increasingly kinky Claire, who I stopped taking bookings for because it got too weird. Gladys Jones decided she liked being fucked up the arse and would insist on it once every meeting. Then there was Mrs Harford, She called me to say that she and her husband were going to see their daughter in Portugal for 10 days and she needed an extra long session on her return.

I booked out the whole of Saturday and Sunday to be with her, when I told her she squealed with delight. They returned Friday night and I got a phone call Saturday morning at 8AM asking what time was I was coming over, I said I would be there for 11AM.

I arrived at 10:56 and by 11:05 we were fucking ourselves stupid on the lounge floor having not made it to the bedroom, she had answered the door in her pyjamas having fallen asleep between the phone call and my turning up, apparently her husband was to blame for not waking her up and giving her a chance to look presentable, when she opened the door I had held her hand and told her not worry she looked gorgeous and that I was only going to mess her hair and makeup up anyway, she kissed me, told me how sweet I was and then kept kissing me, We kissed all the way into the lounge where we fell over the cat, I ripped her pyjama bottoms off and found they were soaked with her excitement, I didn't waste any time I just undid my shorts and ploughed straight it, she loved, her legs wrapped themselves around my hips as I repeatedly sunk into her, her hands were under my shirt tearing at my back as she came, I stopped hammering into her when she came and removed my shirt but stayed connected, I undid her the buttons on her pyjama top and pulled it off her and sucked a nipple into my mouth, this caused her to shake again and come with a ferocity I didn't know existed within her. Her husband shouted out "See you 2 later, I'm off to the golf club," but I don't think she heard him as she was more concerned about her cunt sucking all the come out of my cock.

Once I had come inside her she took me by the hand and led me upstairs, at that point I realised the front curtains were open and I waved at her shocked neighbour as Mrs Harford led me upstairs for some loving, We slept and fucked all day until her husband come home, she made him his tea in her dressing gown and then came back to bed where we talked, My cock can only handle so much and 6 times in one day may have been its limit. We talked about her school career, and my work in parliament. She made us some dinner which we ate off a tray on her bed, she managed to coax my cock back to life at 9PM when I fucked her doggy style.

We slept until 8AM the next morning when she felt my morning glory poke her in the bum cheek, I left at 5PM having been thoroughly fucked by Mrs Harford, she did text me to say that she might not got to the school governors meeting as her pussy was so sore that she might sit in a cold bath to let it cool off.

I had Sunday evening and Monday off, I was so tired after being shagged senseless by a rampant pensioner all weekend,

Tuesday morning I got a phone call fromm Molly reminding me that tomorrow was Wednesday, and that Wednesday was commission day and that could I meet an old friend of hers for dinner at the hotel today, the table was already booked and I was to ask for a Miss Doe when I got the hotel restaurant.

At 7pm I arrived at the hotel and asked for Miss Doe, I had dressed in a charcoal suit with blue shirt and dark blue tie. As I walked through the restaurant I was shown to a table with a lady with her back to me, I recognised her immediately, it was Elizabeth, it was the former MPs wife who had moved to Spain and married an Expat out there, she was wearing a white off the shoulder dress with flowers on it. As I arrived at the table she greeted me enthusiastically with a kiss on the cheek.

"Elizabeth, you look totally gorgeous, what brings you back here?" I asked.

"My husband was cheating on me with his PA, so I decided to come home and see the family, I've been back a few weeks and have bought a house, and just need someone to see to my other needs now." She whispered the last bit in my ear.

I smiled and held her hand; we had a shared platter starter, then I had fish, she had lamb, I had meringue dessert and she had ice cream, we had a few drinks and talked about what we had been up to.

At about 10 she paid the bill and asked the hotel to call a taxi, we arrived at her house and she let us in and locked the front door, the house was new and was plainly decorated, she took my hand and led me straight upstairs to her bed room, I had my other hand on her arse cheeks all the way up the stairs.

"You've lost weight," I observed as I removed her dress from all arms and let it fall to the floor and could see her now slim figure, she was still tanned from the Spanish sunshine, this showed deeply against her white underwear. She removed my clothes very quickly as I removed her underwear, soon we were both naked under the covers cuddling and kissing.

"Will you just hold me tonight?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied and held her close to me, kissing her thoroughly before we went to sleep.

I woke up at 7 in the morning to an empty bed and the smell of coffee coming from downstairs, I could also hear singing, it was Elizabeth singing along to a song on the radio. I used the mouthwash from the en suite bathroom, I pulled on my boxer shorts and went downstairs, she was wearing a big pink fluffy dressing gown and was waiting for the toaster to pop, she couldn't hear me approach and jumped when I put my hands on her hips. "Hi sexy," I whispered in her ear.

She turned round and kissed me, "Breakfast will be ready in a minute, Will you help me today?" she asked.

"I've got to see Molly about lunchtime for an hour or 2 but am free other than that." I said.

I arranged to come back in the afternoon.

When I saw Molly she asked "Did you like your surprise client?"

"I might have fallen in love with her those years ago," I said.

Molly replied "I know, now if this going to be our last shag let us make it a good one." So we did,

She texted me later to say that she couldn't walk properly as her thighs, pussy and arsehole were so sore.

I returned to Elizabeth's and helped her with the wall colour choices, curtains, flooring and helped her out when the garden landscaper was going to rip her off, when he got rumbled he threatened to get violent until he left the front door head first assisted my me.

We spent the night in bed and again did not have sex, I just held her, the next day I saw Mrs Harford and said after today we can't do this anymore as I had a new job.

The evening went something like this.

7PM arrive at Mrs Harford's. Spend a bit of time explaining to her why this would be last time we could do this; she cried and then agreed, she goes upstairs, gets changed and comes back down in an ill fitting front zip up dress, her husband thought I was being selfish as it made her happy when she was getting her weekly dose of cock from me.

30 minutes later Mrs Harford and I went upstairs leaving her husband watching golf on the TV.

10 minutes later I was licking her to an almighty orgasm under her dress on the stairs, the top half of the dress is unzipped to her waist, she was naked under the dress; her husband asks us to keep noise down.

20 minutes later we are now in her bedroom, she has another orgasm as my tongue licks her crack with my finger in her arse, she then asks me to wear the dress after unzipping it for her, it is about 10 sizes too big for her but fits me, We fuck like bunnies whilst I am wearing it.

I remove the dress and we lay naked talking, and shag again at about 9PM, then 10PM, then fall asleep, wake up to Mrs Harford sucking my cock at 2AM, shag her senseless with 2 fingers in her arsehole, husband bags on wall, tells us to quieten down as he can't sleep.

Fall asleep and wake up at 4AM, take her anal cherry, she bites the pillow as the head passed her sphincter, she wonders why she never tried it before and comes with my cock in her arse, 2 fingers in her cunt and my thumb on her clit.

Wake up at 6AM for one final shag, except it isn't a shag, we make love slowly and tenderly for over an hour, my cock never leaves her cunt as we kiss and cuddle, I had grown really fond of her over the years and will miss her.

8AM, leave her house for the last time, go home and fall asleep. Wake up at 6PM and visit Elizabeth, once again we just spend the night cuddling.

I then went to see my step mother, I waited until my Dad had left and explained that I had fallen in love with someone and couldn't sleep with her after today anymore, she twigged the after today bit and we spend the whole day in bed. The day goes something like this.

8AM, text her to say I need to see her.

9AM knock on her door; she is wearing my favourite blouse and nothing else.

9:15AM she is crying but understands.

15 minutes later we are locked at the groin naked bumping uglys in her bed until we both come in a sweaty heap.

10AM After talking we fuck some more, this time with me behind her and her head buried in her pillow.

11AM next door neighbour comes round, Step mother quickly gets dressed except with no underwear on. I hide in the bedroom.

Noon, Step mother gets rid of neighbour and comes back to bed, we shag with her on top and me sucking her nipples. We then sleep for 2 hours.

2:30PM She wakes me up and demands that I shag her once more. So I do, with cock in her cunt, my finger in her arse she comes messily and noisily.

4PM I leave with a promise that I love her deeply and will always be there if she needs me for anything other then sex.

I went back to Elizabeth, "I hear you've dumped all your other clients, why" she asked.

"Just seems the right thing to do," I said.

She kissed me and said "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied and for the first time since Margaret died I cry.

We held each other tight, we then go out for a meal, and sleep naked in the same bed but with no sex again.

The next day I start to look for a real job.

Elizabeth spends the next night in my bed in my flat after I reassure her that I never used it for work, I cook dinner for her, it is only an omelette with salad and sautéed potatoes but she loves it, we then spend the rest of the evening cuddled up on the sofa watching reruns of Downton Abbey that she missed whilst living in Spain.

"Time for bed," she says at 10PM, she is wearing a tight white dress that hugs her figure. I take her by the hand and lead her into the bedroom, We quickly get undressed and climb into bed, I spoon behind her and hug her tight, she takes my hand and places it on her breast, I kiss the back of her neck and she moves her bum closer back into my groin, I start to maul her breast with my hand whilst slowly moving my hips, her legs widen and my cock slips between her and starts to rub on her pussy lips and her breathing gets laboured, she turns her head and kissed me on the lips, my cock is now getting wet with the juices coming from her, she reaches between her legs and places my cock at her entrance and I push in, we both sigh with pleasure, we don't stay that way for long as we can't kiss properly, she pushes me onto my back and straddles me, and then kisses me deeply whilst taking me deep inside her, she didn't fuck me we make love, We come together in a perfect moment of harmony, we then spend the night cuddled up close.

Elizabeth woke up first in the morning and made coffee and toast, I woke up to the smell and found her dancing in the kitchen listening to the radio, she had put on one of my shirts that she had found in the wardrobe, why is it that Men's shirts look a lot better on a lady? I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me, she turned her head and kissed me on the lips, she ignored the kettle as it went off and the toaster when it popped as we kissed, soon she was fondling my cock and I was fondling her breast through the shirt, I pulled the shirt off her and bent her over the worktop, I reached between her thighs and felt her, she was wet, I stood behind her, she grabbed my cock and pulled me into her, soon we were humping like rabbits, she kept saying "Can we wake up like this every morning?" as she was pushing back against me.

I pulled out, turned her round and sat her on the worktop and re entered her from the front. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as we made love, my flood gates opened at the same time she started to shake; we came together in and kissed for at least 5 minutes before she complained her bum was getting cold sitting on the worktop.

We went to Spain for a week to complete the sale of her share of the house and to have a break from it all, we went to Barcelona and she announced that she still wanted to retire to Spain, we eventually found a house in Majorca that she liked, I signed an agreement saying that I would have no claim on her assets so that her sisters could see that I was serious about her, her inheritance would go to her nieces and nephews as she planned all along.

We never got married but we stayed together until she died aged 87 after being together nearly 30 years.

The End.