Smoke from an Old Flame

Story Info
Amy and Dawn have a reunion, and sparks fly.
9.6k words
4.75
37.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,785 Followers

Amy jumped out of her seat the second she saw Dawn come down the escalator into the baggage claim area, looking as though she hadn't aged a day in the last three years. "Dawn! Dawn Louise Gracen!" she called out, unable to stop a trace of her old accent from creeping in. She hadn't been back to North Carolina since the day she graduated from Chapel Hill, but somehow seeing Dawn made the time fall away.

She got to the bottom of the escalator just after Dawn did, and enfolded her old friend in a ferocious hug. "Aren't you just a sight for sore eyes," she said warmly.

Dawn leaned into the hug, returning the embrace with an equal intensity. "And they are sore," she whispered into Amy's ear. "They're simply aching with the effort of keeping them open, when you know how badly you want to let them slip shut and sink deep into a soft, obedient trance like the good girl you are. The strain makes your beautiful brown eyes burn and your eyelids flutter, makes you sag into my soft, warm body for support...because you're so sleepy now, so deeply exhausted that you don't know how you can possibly stand on your own. You want to sink down, deeper down, helpless to my will all over again, my beautiful good girl."

Amy didn't have time to realize just how much she'd been hoping Dawn would do this to her over the weekend. She didn't have time to realize just how much she'd missed this feeling since the day she and Dawn ended things. She didn't even have time to meet Dawn's deep, storm-blue eyes with her own. The wash of drowsiness, arousal and nostalgia swept through her so quickly that all she could do was let out a tiny sigh and lean gently into her old lover's arms in a way that only a very interested observer would recognize as a slump.

"That's right, pretty girl," Dawn whispered, the tickle of breath on Amy's ear sending tiny shivers down her spine. "You're so well trained. I'm so proud of you. It didn't even take you an instant to remember exactly what you were programmed to do." She reached down and took Amy's hand in her own, lifting it only slightly before letting it drop down to her side. Amy sighed deeply, remembering all the times when the sensation of her arm dropping anchored her even deeper into the endless, whirling trance.

Amy felt her other arm slip helplessly down, leaving her held in Dawn's arms. It made her feel deliciously helpless, and her head dropped another fraction of an inch as she felt herself losing the will to hold it up. Dawn's long blonde hair brushed against Amy's nose, and she inhaled deeply to catch the other woman's scent. She was shocked at just how familiar it was-three years hadn't dimmed the memory of it even a little. "No need to think, beautiful sweet girl. All you need to do is remember and obey, and remembering makes it so much easier to obey." Amy felt her nipples harden with every slow, lazy breath, and she swayed just slightly against Dawn in an effort to feel the other woman's body against hers.

"Not just yet, beautiful," Dawn said before the sway could become a grind. Amy heard the smile in her voice. Her body stopped moving in response to the command. "Not with so many people. Soon, my good girl, you can sink deeper and feel everything. You want that, don't you, my blank and obedient pet?"

Amy murmured a "yes" in response. It came out mostly as a whimper, but she knew Dawn would understand. Dawn had gotten very used to interpreting Amy's moans and whimpers over the course of their relationship, and she clearly hadn't forgotten a thing since they last saw each other.

"Good girl," Dawn whispered in her ear. "Eyes open, now, still in deep trance." Amy's eyelids drifted upward, but her mind couldn't really process anything she saw. The only thing that she was really aware of was Dawn's words in her ear and Dawn's hand holding hers.

"Walk with me, pet," Dawn said. Reluctantly, Amy broke the embrace, and followed along behind Dawn's gently tugging hand. "Where are you parked?" Dawn asked.

"C4, Red Lot," Amy sighed out. It seemed so easy to answer Dawn's questions, so easy to follow her commands. Only thinking for herself or moving of her own volition felt like an impossible effort right now. She felt dreamily passive, perfectly willing to act only on command even though she wanted to tackle Dawn to the ground right there in the airport and grind against her until they both came so fucking hard...

"Good girl," Dawn said, interrupting Amy's train of thought like a hand brushing through a spider web. "Follow."

Amy followed. She felt as though time melted away with each step like the last three years were nothing but a dream, and she was waking again to the inexorable truth: Dawn was her Mistress, and Amy obeyed. Amy could do nothing but obey. Amy was Dawn's perfect good girl, her hot and horny pleasureslut, and everything else was just a flight of fancy.

It had seemed so sensible at the time. They were both being responsible adults; with Amy taking a demanding production job in New York, and Dawn jumping into an editorial post for the Austin Chronicle, it just didn't seem workable to carry on a relationship. Both of them knew the commitments their new jobs would require, and both of them had always been ambitious and devoted to journalism. That passion had drawn them together to begin with. It had seemed like the right thing to do, parting as friends and enjoying the memories of their time as lovers.

But now? Now Amy couldn't imagine how she'd endured three minutes without feeling like this, let alone three years. Her hand felt feverish where it touched Dawn's, and only Dawn's control kept Amy from fingering herself right there in the elevator as it descended towards the parking ramp. Amy had no self-control at all; she had blissfully given every bit of control up to her Mistress in the instant Dawn spoke to her again. She ached for Dawn's touch on her nipples, Dawn's tongue on her clit. It was all she could think about.

Dawn made sure of that. "You're going to come so hard," she whispered in Amy's ear. She grabbed Amy's dark brown hair-shorter than the last time they were together but still long enough to get her fingers through-and pulled Amy in for a slow, lascivious kiss. Amy quivered with arousal and her eyelids almost fluttered shut again despite her Mistress' command. "I hope that townhouse of yours has very thick walls, little pleasureslut, because I'm going to make you scream all night long. We both know that hot, tight, sexy little quim of yours has been doing all the thinking for you ever since you laid those sleepy eyes on me, and I'm going to give it the good, hard fucking it needs."

Amy couldn't help herself; she let out a low, husky moan that gave away her undisguised lust to anyone within earshot. But the only person who heard was Dawn, and her only response was to grin wickedly and graze her lips across Amy's earlobe. "Good girl," she said as the elevator doors opened. "Good girl."

The walk through the parking lot lasted an agonizing eternity for Amy. She felt like her clothing had become too tight. The urge to pull it off was almost unbearable. Her thoughts circled endlessly around memories of night after night of relentless pleasure, unsure whether she was remembering or fantasizing all the different ways that Dawn drew out every ounce of sensation from her body. She had no idea how long it was before they finally made it to the car. She waited for Dawn to wake her so they could drive home, but instead Dawn guided her around to the passenger side.

"...drive?" Amy muttered, her hazy mind unable to express her confusion in anything more than the simplest terms. Her fingers fumbled for the keys more out of instinct than anything else.

"I memorized the directions, pet," Dawn replied, gently prising the car keys from Amy's unresisting fingers. "You're not going to spend a second out of trance, love, not until I will it. And this isn't worth waking over. Is it, pet?"

Amy let out a sigh of relief. "...no," she responded. It felt so good to respond. It felt so good to sink into the passenger seat once Dawn opened the door for her. It felt so good to relax into the cushion, her body freed of all its demands and allowed to rest completely at last.

Dawn's body brushed sensually against hers as the other woman buckled Amy into her seat. Amy felt the erotic warmth, and heard the click. Her body bucked briefly against the restraints, reveling in the tightness and the pressure that reminded her that she couldn't move freely anymore and it was by Mistress' will. Amy moaned openly now, no longer caring if anyone heard her in the brief moments before the door closed.

She heard more than saw the passenger door slam shut, and the driver's side door open and shut again a few moments later. The engine started, but before the car shifted into gear, Dawn reached over and held Amy's wrist in her hand for a long moment. She lifted Amy's limp arm, then pulled back Amy's skirt to reveal her already-moist panties. "Just the way I want you, my sweet little slut," Dawn said. "Deep and helpless and aroused..." She placed Amy's hand against her own crotch. "And frozen."

Amy whimpered as the command took effect. She could feel the heat and dampness slowly soaking through the sheer fabric onto her fingers, but she couldn't move a muscle. Dawn pressed down a little, so that Amy's hand pressed against her sensitive pussy hard enough to turn her on even more, but not nearly hard enough to come close to satisfy her growing lust. She felt the vibrations of the engine as the car started up, but the motion just drove her even wilder with need.

"Eyes closed, pet," Dawn said. Amy didn't even remember closing them. She just knew that at some point, she must have obeyed. "Deeper and deeper. Lost in my power. Lost in my will. Surrendering so completely now." Amy felt Dawn's fingers flickering across her skin, brushing the sensitive flesh of her thighs and caressing her neck. "And it's so easy. Your resistance already flowing out of your sweet pretty slavecunt onto your fingers, fingers that obey my commands so perfectly..."

It said a lot about how strong Dawn's hold over her was, even after all these years, that Amy's hips remained still. In her mind, they bucked and thrusted involuntarily under the surges of arousal that Dawn's words awoke, but her body remained perfectly still. The desire and need poured out through her mouth instead, as she groaned with reckless abandon.

"Good girl!" Dawn cooed, her touch tracing its way down Amy's earlobe and tickling its way down Dawn's jawline. "Good, good girl. So needy, so lost in arousal. Just the way I want you, little pleasureslut. You're going to be so horny by the time I finally let you come. Your mind is going to leak right out of your slutty pussy. You're going to beg me to bring you off again and again and again..."

Dawn reached out and tweaked Amy's nipples, and her groans turned to yelps. "And do you know what, pleasureslut?" Dawn said. "I just might do that. I just might make you come for me until you beg me to stop. What do you think of that, my sweet girl?"

"Nnnnh!" Amy wasn't sure if she was really supposed to answer, and any answer she might have had vanished in a swirl of pleasure as Dawn lifted Amy's hand up to chest height, then let it drop back down onto her sensitive pussy with an audible smack. The jolt of sudden, intense sensation almost triggered her first orgasm right there in the car, but Amy was too well-trained to come without permission.

The sudden understanding of just how easily she'd fallen back into obedience triggered another dizzying dance along the edge of orgasm before Amy settled back into her haze of arousal. She realized that she was openly panting now. She wondered loosely how much longer the car ride was going to be. Time didn't have any meaning anymore, except for the wait to be naked and horny before her Mistress and that was never going to be short enough.

Dawn slipped her hand inside Amy's panties for just a moment, eliciting a squeal of pleasure as she slid them along slick and slippery flesh, then she just as quickly withdrew them. A moment later, Amy breathed in the scent of her own juices. "Smell that, pet," Dawn husked out. "Breathe in your own arousal and let yourself spiral deeper and deeper into it. Every breath makes your pussy wetter and wetter, and the more aroused you get the more mindless you get, and the more mindless you become the more aroused you are. So hot, so slick, so wet, your clit aching for my touch..."

Amy didn't know that she was drooling until Dawn wiped it away from the corner of her mouth. Her fingers brushed across Amy's lips, and Amy sucked at them eagerly. Her own salty taste made her pussy surge with heat. "Soon, my sweet slut," Dawn whispered in Amy's ear. "Soon." There was a clicking sound, and Amy felt the seat belt release. The car had stopped at some point. Amy didn't know when.

"Eyes open and follow," Dawn said, taking her hand. Amy's eyelids fluttered upward again, her eyes even more glassy and unfocused than before. The car door was open, and Dawn stood outside; Amy tried for a moment to remember when that had happened, but it was too much like work to think. It didn't matter. If her Mistress had wanted her to know, she would have told her. The only important thing was to obey.

Amy drifted to her feet and followed Dawn out of the garage. At Dawn's prompting, she pointed out the key that unlocked the door leading to the interior of the house. At Dawn's command, she mumbled out directions to the bedroom. The throb in her pussy almost drowned out the sound of her voice in her own ears.

Dawn guided her to the bed and sat her down. Then she brushed her hand over Amy's eyes, and they slipped shut gratefully. "Good girl," Dawn said. "You obeyed perfectly." Amy shivered all over.

Amy sat there for a long moment, reveling in her own helplessness. She felt totally passive, utterly without will. Her clothes felt unbearably constricting, and she longed for the moment when Dawn would command her to strip...or when she ripped Amy's clothes off herself.

Even that was proof of her submission. Dawn could keep her like this for hours if she wanted, trembling with arousal and unable to even move without being commanded. She could make Amy watch, eyes open as Dawn pleasured herself. She could hold Amy like this forever if she desired.

It made Amy so fucking hot. She felt sexier fully clothed in front of Dawn than she had naked in front of some of her other lovers. She wanted so bad to be naked, but at the same time her desire to obey was greater still.

"Good girl," Dawn whispered. Her fingers tangled into Amy's hair, drawing Amy's head down to her chest. Amy's mouth opened wide as Dawn's nipple brushed against her lips, then closed once more as she began to suckle. "So helpless now, can't even speak, can't possibly resist because all you can do is listen and suck..." Amy moaned loudly into Dawn's breast.

"Can't resist the power of my hypnotic breasts, pleasureslut. Feel how they make you hot...and slick...and wet..." Amy felt Dawn's hands hooking into the waistband of her panties, peeling away the damp fabric to leave her sticky, dark thatch of pubic hair open to the cool air. "Every word I speak goes deep into your sleepy mind, programming you to be more and more obedient. More and more helpless. More and more mine."

Amy felt Dawn's fingers slide deep into her slick pussy, and she groaned her pleasure into Dawn's titflesh. She clenched around them hungrily, greedily, but she was so wet that they pushed in and out with almost no resistance. "This is mine." Dawn's hand cupped Amy's vulva possessively, one finger pistoning in and out. Amy's moan was a sustained howl now, muffled only by Dawn's heavy breasts. "I own it." The heel of Dawn's hand ground rhythmically against Amy's clit. "Just like I own you."

Amy gasped out her agreement, but it only came out as a muffled grunt around Dawn's deliciously stiff nipple. Her tongue slid ceaselessly over the warm, moist flesh, her mouth opened wide to suckle at as much of Dawn's breast as she could. "Good girl," Dawn husked out, still pumping her finger into Amy's cunt. "Feel all your resistance leaking out of that slutty pussy onto my fingers. You can't resist me, can you?"

Amy's eyes flew open as Dawn tugged sharply backwards at Amy's hair, pulling her free of Dawn's breast. "Can you?" she repeated.

"No, Mistress," Amy panted, her response utterly instinctual. She didn't know how to think anymore, only agree.

"Good girl," Dawn said. Her smile was almost cruel. "Come."

Amy's grunts dissolved into a high, wordless shriek as her body shook in the throes of a powerful orgasm. She heard Dawn whispering in her ears, but her mind couldn't register the words. All she could do was feel the pleasure that gripped her like a giant fist and refused to let go. Every time she thought she was going to calm down, Dawn's hand stimulated her pussy and she hit another crescendo of bliss. She didn't know how long she came. She didn't know what Dawn programmed her with while she squealed in helpless delight. All she knew was that she was coming and coming and coming and it felt so fucking good!

And then Dawn's fingers slid out of her cunt, triggering another peak of shivery bliss as they left. Amy felt herself sink even deeper into trance as the dreamy afterglow merged with the blank emptiness of hypnosis, leaving her even more malleable to Dawn's will. Just like Dawn had planned. Just like Amy had ached for. She sat on the bed, swaying slightly. Only Dawn's control held her upright and prevented her from slumping onto the mattress. She stared straight ahead, seeing nothing.

Then Dawn ripped open Amy's blouse and pulled it down to her wrists, scattering buttons all over the room and trapping Amy's hands behind her back.

"Look what I found," Dawn said, her voice alight with wicked glee. She deftly unhooked Amy's bra and pulled it free, throwing it to the floor with heedless abandon. "My sweet little slut's beautiful breasts. You missed the way I touch them, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Amy purred out, her head lolling as Dawn stroked the soft flesh of her tits. Her eyelids fluttered as Dawn's fingernails traced their way down the silky skin to halt teasingly just at the edge of Amy's aureolae.

"Good girl," Dawn said. "You were born for this. Born to obey. Born to be mine."

"...born to be yoursss..." Amy's mouth hung open, her words slurred as a trickle of drool ran down the corner of her mouth. The endless teasing touches were melting her mind, leaving her floating in pleasure. It felt different from before, less needy; the first orgasm had taken the edge off of her hunger for sex, but in its place it left a mellow blankness that felt irresistible. Amy felt so utterly passive now that she couldn't even remember what thinking felt like. All she wanted to do was accept, comply, submit.

Dawn ran her fingers slowly, teasingly along Amy's collarbone. Slowly, they traced their way down the sensitive flesh to caress Amy's breasts again, then departed. Amy shivered, feeling her nipples tighten in anticipation. "I own these, too, beautiful. Don't I?"

"yes, Mistress," Amy replied blankly. She'd forgotten how deep Dawn could take her. She'd forgotten how open she could be, listening to Dawn's words and feeling them settle into her empty mind like a blanket of snow settling over an empty field. Every thought was covered with Mistress' will, enfolding her mind with perfect totality.

"Good girl," Dawn said, stroking rapidly along the pale expanse of Amy's breasts again and again until Amy gasped with the bliss of it. There were no distractions from the pleasure. There was no escape from it. All Amy could do was feel. She didn't even think about obedience anymore; she only obeyed. "You obey."

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,785 Followers