Smoke from an Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn's fingers thrust hard into Amy's cunt, her body swaying with the force of it. Amy could actually hear how wet she was-each time Mistress slid into her pussy, Amy could hear the squishing sound and it spiked her arousal even further. Mistress Dawn added a third finger, angling her thrusts so that the palm of her hand bumped Amy's clit over and over again as she fucked Amy harder and harder.

Amy felt her tits bouncing beneath her with the rhythm of Mistress Dawn's hard fucking, the heavy, aroused breasts aching and tingling with desire. All she could do was feel now; her mind had already been pounded to mush by the relentless waves of brainwashing, endorphins, and sexual heat. There wasn't a coherent thought left in her head; even Mistress Dawn's words were nothing more than a series of sensory impressions that her subconscious soaked in while her conscious mind was utterly overwhelmed by pleasure. She couldn't even beg for orgasm, because that would require words and she could no longer form them. She could only moan in animalistic lust as Mistress Dawn fucked her.

The pace of the fingering increased, Mistress Dawn sawing in and out of her cunt with all four fingers now. Her other hand was busy too, swirling and rubbing on Amy's clit until her moan became a constant, keening wail of mindless arousal. She was shuddering, quaking, her whole body feeling like one gigantic erogenous zone that Mistress knew exactly how to work to make her scream with pleasure, and she didn't know when it had happened but Mistress must have given her permission to come because suddenly the orgasm overtook her and she ground back against Mistress Dawn's fingers in a wild, mindless rush of pure bliss that seemed to last for hours before she finally collapsed onto the bed in a heap.

Amy felt Mistress Dawn move her around on the bed, posing her like a doll, and she sighed in pleasure. It felt so good to be docile and compliant. It felt so good when Mistress Dawn moved her body and she responded easily and openly to the unspoken command. She held the position effortlessly, knowing that she was obeying and it felt absolutely perfect.

And then Mistress Dawn moved on the bed as well, shifting around so that she was in front of Amy. "Eyes open, pet," she commanded.

Amy's eyelids snapped open, her eyes staring straight ahead in blank and mindless trance. Then she saw Mistress Dawn's beautiful cunt right in front of her face, and her stare went from unfocused to hypnotically fixated within an instant. "Ohhh..." she gasped.

"That's right, pretty pussygirl," Dawn sighed out. Her fingers curled into Amy's hair, pulling the other woman closer. "You remember so well, don't you? My pussy has such power over you. If my hypnotic breasts made you weak...and helpless...and aroused...then my pussy must bring you deeper still."

Amy nodded. Or maybe Mistress Dawn moved her head into a nod. It didn't matter-Amy was controlled either way. Mistress Dawn's pussy controlled her. It looked so perfect. The soft blonde hairs tangled into each other, each one kissed with just a tiny bit of dampness so that they matted together into a warm nest of sweet, floral-scented beauty. Below them, Mistress Dawn's vulva glistened with arousal. The waves of her scent wafted into Amy's nostrils, making her even more helplessly aroused.

"Doesn't it smell good?" Dawn asked, as though reading Amy's mindless mind. "If the sight of my pussy overpowered you so completely, what is that scent doing to you?" She pulled Amy's face just a tiny bit closer, now only inches away. If Amy reached out her tongue, she could almost reach it. Suddenly, she couldn't think of anything else. "You don't need to answer, pet. We both know already. It's turning you into my good little pussygirl. My cunt worshipper, my slutty little pussy licker, my blank and obedient little clit-sucking pussygirl. Of course you remember that now. Of course you do. Your place is right here between my thighs, isn't it?"

Amy felt an insistent tug on her hair, and realized that it was actually holding her in place. She was straining against Mistress Dawn's hand without even realizing it, trying desperately to lean in closer to that mesmerizing cunt. "Yes, Mistress," she said, swallowing back her saliva to get the words out.

"Good girl," Mistress Dawn said. Her voice was thick with arousal. "Good pussygirl. You know what to do." She stopped holding Amy back, and Amy felt her head moving forward as if Mistress Dawn's cunt had a magnetic pull.

She tasted so wonderful. She was so slick and salty and wet against Amy's tongue, her labia swollen with arousal and ever so slightly parted to allow Amy to kiss the inner lips of her pussy. Her cunt was so fucking gorgeous that Amy couldn't look away-even as Amy licked and licked and licked, she kept her eyes open so that she could memorize every delectable inch of Mistress Dawn's flesh. Amy couldn't help herself, she nuzzled her face between those beautiful thighs, smearing the sensual scent and taste of it against her lips, her nostrils, her cheeks and chin. Mistress smelled like pure desire and Amy wanted to immerse herself in it forever.

Amy pressed her mouth against Dawn's pussy lips and gave them a deep, suckling kiss. Mistress Dawn's pleasure flowed onto her tongue and she moaned in arousal, her lips buzzing against Mistress Dawn's body and eliciting a groan of pleasure in return. Amy felt light-headed with joy at hearing her Mistress cry out, and she redoubled her efforts.

"Ohhh, good...oh, fuck, good pussygirl, fuck me with your tongue..." Dawn slurred out the words, her voice already thick with the desire that Amy remembered so well. In response, Amy stuck her tongue as far down into Mistress' slit as she could and bobbed her head back and forth over and over again, like a butterfly drinking sweet nectar. Mistress met each thrust eagerly, bucking her hips in an urgent rhythm of aching need. "Good, ofuck, good girl..."

Amy felt herself falling back into the patterns she had been trained so well to perform for her Mistress. Long hours of practice had taught her exactly when and how to lick without even being told. She pursed her lips around Dawn's swollen clit and began to suck, flicking her tongue gently across the tiny nub in her mouth. Mistress arched her back, pressing her cunt into Amy's face as hard as she could and growling wordlessly in pleasure. Amy's clit tingled in sympathy-she could feel Mistress Dawn's ecstasy. More than that, though, she knew that her Mistress was happy with the way Amy was pleasuring her, The part of Amy that had been conditioned to please her Mistress was flooded with a bliss that went all the way down into her soul. Amy knew she was being a good pussygirl for Mistress, and it felt almost better than sex.

"FUUUUUUCK!" Dawn grunted out, her hips convulsing in orgasm as her juices flowed all over Amy's face. "Oh, oh, oh fuck fuck fuck oh fuck oh oh oh fuck!" She ground her pussy against Amy as the first orgasm dissolved into a second and then a third. Amy felt each one reverberate through her mouth and all the way down her body right onto her clit, sparking her own spasms of ecstasy. Amy couldn't remember a time when she didn't feel the pleasure she brought to Mistress in her own body. Right now, in fact, she couldn't remember her own name.

Amy lost track of how long she licked at Mistress Dawn's pussy. Time lost all meaning when she was between her owner's thighs, lavishing attention on that perfect cunt. She brushed her cheeks against Dawn's soft pubic hairs, feeling the tickling sensation, and then dived back down to flick her tongue against Dawn's clit once more. She knew that Mistress was so horny right now. She didn't know how long Dawn had spent teasing her and spanking her and fingering her, but she knew that it had left her Mistress so charged with sexual tension that one orgasm, even a multiple one, wouldn't possibly be enough of a release. She ran her tongue up and down Dawn's labia, eager to give her Mistress all the pleasure she wanted.

Amy had lost herself so totally in the rhythm of her pussy worship that it came as a complete surprise when Dawn pulled Amy's head away and dragged her up by the hair to kiss her ferociously on the lips. "Oh, fuck," Dawn gasped out, "I need to fuck you right now, right fucking now." She kissed Amy again, and Amy knew that she was tasting herself in Amy's mouth. "Go get my cock, pet. It's in my bag."

With an intense effort, Amy brought herself far enough out of trance to walk. She slid off the bed and walked unsteadily across the room to where Dawn had left her carry-on. She felt as though her legs would barely carry her, and on some level she wondered how long they'd been fucking-an hour? Two hours? More? Had there been time she'd simply lost, so deep in trance that even the memory of it faded into mist? It would be so hot if she had. Amy already knew that today would fuel her masturbation fantasies for months.

It took her less than a moment to find the double-ended vibrator and harness. Dawn hadn't even made a token effort to hide what she'd come here for-there were ropes, nipple clips, a flogger and even some cherry-flavored lube in a TSA-approved baggie. It all took up so much room that there was barely any space for underwear, let alone full outfits. Amy shivered at the implications.

For now, though, she brought the vibrator, the harness, and the tube of lubricant back to the bed. "Good girl," Dawn said as she stood up. "You know what to do now, pet."

"yes Mistress," Amy replied, kneeling. She fitted the vibrator into the harness and then slowly, reverently slid the harness onto Dawn's body. She gently slipped one end into her owner's pussy, quivering slightly in sympathetic lust as the other woman sighed in pleasure. Then she tightened the fittings until it was snug.

"Good pet," Dawn said, running her fingers possessively through Amy's hair. She looked so powerful standing over Amy, the thick, royal blue fake cock jutting out from her crotch. She swayed her hips a little from side to side, and Amy instantly fixated on the tip of the dildo as it moved back and forth. "Oh, you remember that too? Very good."

Amy's eyes went vacant again as they watched Dawn's cock, the light gleaming off of it as it danced back and forth in front of her like a metronome. Her mouth hung open as the trance that had been holding her loosely while she prepared Dawn's strap-on grabbed hold of her inexorably once more. "That's right, pet," Dawn whispered, gently stroking the length of her fake cock, giving it an occasional tap to help its motion. "My foggy, sweet girl loves her owner's cock. Don't you?"

"yes...Mistress..." It was a little hard for Amy to talk; she was salivating so hard at the sight of the dildo that she kept having to swallow every few words. "my...owner's...cock..."

Dawn reached down and picked up the tube of lubricant. "Hands out, pet," she whispered. Amy responded wordlessly, lifting her cupped hands in front of her. She never once looked away from Dawn's cock.

"Good girl," Dawn responded, pouring some of the lube into Amy's hands. "You may."

Amy didn't need to be told what she had permission to do. She took the vibrator in both hands, sliding her fingers up and down the shaft with a shudder of bliss. With every downward stroke, the vibrator buzzed against her fingers, and Mistress moaned softly in arousal. This had always been one of Dawn's favorite toys-the button that turned the vibrator on rested right up against the harness, so that each thrust was accompanied by a burst of stimulation.

Amy leaned in and licked the dildo, worshiping it with her tongue until the taste of cherries filled her mouth. She looked up at Mistress, reveling in the desire she saw on the other woman's face. It felt so good to make her Mistress hot and horny like this. It felt so good to tease her, to bob her head up and down on the cock in her mouth and feel the buzz and know that Mistress was feeling it right on her clit and-

Dawn grabbed Amy's shoulders and pushed her backwards onto the floor. The carpet was rough against Amy's tender buttocks, still sensitive from the spanking, but she only noticed for a moment before Dawn's cock slid into her in one smooth motion. It buzzed and throbbed inside her cunt, and Amy knew that Mistress felt it too. "oh yes fuck me Mistress please..." she whimpered out, unable to hide her desire.

"Good girl," Mistress moaned, pumping into her pussy again and again. "Good girl, oh fuck, so wet for me now, so blank, so deep, good fucking girl, good slut..." The words came urgently, gasped out in time to Dawn's rapid thrusts. Amy had forgotten how hard Mistress loved to fuck her and how much she loved it.

Mistress leaned in, rubbing her heavy, full breasts against Amy as her hips bucked back and forth in a hungry rhythm. "In and out, fucking your body with my cock, fucking your...oh, fuck...fucking your mind with my words, feels so good, you can't resist the pleasure..." Their nipples scraped against each other, adding tiny starbursts to the pleasure that threatened to swamp Amy completely. "You can't stop, you have to come, you have to come..."

And Amy felt it washing over her, so intense and powerful that she heard herself squealing in time to each thrust. Each pump of Dawn's hips brought another orgasm, and she couldn't stop it. She couldn't fight it. Her hands were roaming over Mistress Dawn's back, finding her ass, pulling her in tighter each time she slid her cock into Amy's pussy. "can't stop coming," she heard herself say, almost in awe.

"Good girl," Dawn moaned, her voice slurred with bliss. "Fuck, oh fuck, good girl, fuck yes, oh, you remember perfectly, you obey perfectly, all your programming comes back to you so easily, sooooohhhhfucccckkkk!" The words dissolved into a growl of ecstasy as Dawn's hips lost their rhythm and her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

The sight of it made Amy's cunt go nuclear with heat. She bucked her own hips up, grinding her clit on Dawn's cock. It felt like her orgasm never stopped now, like Dawn had pushed her all the way over the edge into a state of perpetual climax. Everything faded away except the bliss-she just kept coming! and coming! and coming! and coming! and coming!

And then she heard her own voice, as though from a distance, saying, "please, i can't, too much, too much, please..." and then Mistress was holding her, arms wrapped tightly around Amy's body as the orgasms slowly subsided into aftershocks and the aftershocks gently eased into trance and the deep comfort of Dawn's touch.

"Good girl," Dawn whispered as they held each other, "good girl my good girl my beautiful sweet pet my perfect good girl..." The words were little more than a soothing babble in Amy's ear, a soft lullaby that sank into her soft mind and caressed her hazy, submissive mind the same way that Dawn's hands caressed her body. "So proud of you. Begging just the way I wanted you to, the way I commanded you to. Good. Girl."

Amy didn't know how long it took before she was recovered enough that the two of them could climb back onto the bed and slip under the covers together. She only knew that Dawn whispered into her ear softly, deepening the trance into sleep. The last words she remembered hearing were Dawn saying, "You need to rest now, beautiful. After all...we have a whole weekend of this."

THE END