Smoke from an Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"i obey." The words were automatic. Amy didn't think about them at all.

"You obey." Dawn punctuated the words with a brief suck at Amy's left nipple, just long enough for her to register the warmth and the wetness.

"i obey," Amy sighed out. The pleasure felt like a fog, thickening all around her. Every time she breathed in, she inhaled the trance and the obedience and the pleasure. It became a part of her, as though her erogenous zones now extended far beyond her actual skin.

"You obey." This time, the right nipple received Dawn's blessing. The hot, wet kiss lingered longer this time, building Amy's arousal even further. She felt herself leaking onto the bedspread, her wetness obvious to her Mistress' gaze.

"i obey," she repeated. She didn't know how many times she'd said it. She felt timeless, as though her past had joined her body in fading into the endless haze of pleasure. It kept getting thicker, stronger, almost obscuring her vision completely now. Her eyes were wide open, but all she could see was the fog in her mind.

"You obey." Dawn reached back and twisted the improvised bonds that held her wrists, tugging at them-not painfully, just enough to remind her that she was held. That she was helpless. That she was bound.

"i obey," Amy whimpered. It wasn't until she heard her own voice, trembling with arousal, that she realized how close to orgasm she really was. Dawn gently caressed Amy's breasts again, holding the blouse tighter as Amy felt her body begin to shudder involuntarily.

"You obey." Both of Dawn's hands moved to Amy's breasts, now. She flicked at Amy's nipples, each touch drawing another tiny whimper from Amy's throat. Amy had long ago lost track of her surroundings. The world had narrowed to her Mistress' touch...or perhaps Mistress' touch encompassed her entire world. She didn't know the difference anymore.

"i obeyyyy..." Amy heard her speech slurring now, and knew that the pleasure had built to the ragged edges of orgasm. Her head swayed back, sank forward, but she didn't notice. All she knew was how good she felt. All she knew was that endless touch, those tiny kitty licks along the flesh of her breasts. She couldn't come yet, she knew that with the same certainty that she knew she couldn't fly or breathe underwater, but the pleasure kept growing and growing beyond anything she could bring to herself. Alone, she would have lost control ages ago, going over the edge into orgasm. But Mistress could keep her here, in this haze of bliss that was somehow beyond orgasm, forever if She chose. Because Amy obeyed.

"You obey." It felt like Dawn was reading her mind, when she spoke the words. Amy experienced an almost religious awe at Mistress' understanding of her, at Mistress' power over her. Amy's entire being belonged to Mistress. Amy's entire world had become Mistress. She was exactly what Mistress wanted her to be, a pure and perfect slave to the ultimate devotion and pleasure that engulfed her. She was the pleasure and it was her, just as Mistress wanted it.

"I obey!" Amy heard the desperation in her own voice, the ache for a final consummation of the endless bliss. "I...obey! I...obey! I...obey!" The words spilled out, an endless babble of mindless obedience that Amy could only pray met with her Mistress' approval. "I...obey! I...obey!" Each word took up its own breath as Amy gasped again and again, her arousal so deep and complete that she panted helplessly. And always, endlessly, Mistress caressed her sensitive flesh almost past the point of endurance. Her fingers knew just when to brush at Amy's nipples, when to slowly trace along the skin of her tits. Mistress no longer needed to remind her of the bonds. Amy felt them constantly as she writhed helplessly on the bed.

"Good girl," Dawn said at last. Amy didn't know how many times she'd repeated her mantra. It was ingrained into her mind now like a channel carved by a river through soft earth. "Good girl. Come."

The words were punctuated with a firm, almost painful grip on Amy's nipples, a final and intense stimulation that combined with Mistress' command to send Amy over the edge into ultimate ecstasy. Everything blurred and tightened into a starburst of pleasure that radiated from her breasts deep down into her pussy, making her clit throb in orgasm without even being touched. Amy didn't know how long the orgasm lasted. Time had stopped so that she could feel it for as long as Mistress wanted. She skimmed from one peak to the next without even noticing the troughs, aware of nothing but touch. It was only when she finally came down that she felt the hoarseness in her voice and realized she'd been screaming. It was only when she slumped into Dawn's arms that she realized that every muscle in her body had been tensed with bliss. It was only when she spiraled down into deeper darkness that she realized her eyes had closed.

She might have lay there for minutes or hours. Deep trance slipped so easily into light sleep that Amy wasn't even sure if she was awake. The next thing she remembered was a plastic straw being pressed to her mouth. "Drink, pet," Dawn cooed in her ear, and Amy sat up just a little so that she could sip gratefully at what turned out to be ice water.

"Good girl," Dawn whispered, petting Amy's hair gently as she drank. "We have to make sure you stay hydrated, don't we? You're gushing all over the place, and there's so much more pleasure to come...and that lovely mouth has so many more screams of pleasure in it. Wouldn't want it going so hoarse that you couldn't beg me for more, would we?"

Amy mumbled around the straw as she drank. Her head still felt fuzzy and light, and she knew she wasn't anything close to awake. Dawn's gentle caresses of her hair and her soft whispers lulled her insistently back into trance before she could decide whether or not she wanted to wake up. When Dawn removed the straw from her lips, she slumped bonelessly into Dawn's embrace. Loosely, she wondered what had happened to the rest of her clothes, but the question slipped away like sand out of the top of an hourglass.

"There we go, pet," Dawn purred, running her hand possessively over the swell of Amy's hip. "All rested, refreshed, and ready for more...aren't you, my sweet little slut?" She patted Amy's pussy sharply, forcing a gasp from her lips.

"y-yes, MistrESSSS!" Amy's halting, slurred reply dissolved into a yelp as she felt an ice cube brush across first one nipple, then the other. The shock of it drove everything else out of her head; what had been a loose, scattered train of thought turned into an absolute focus on the intense cold focused on her sensitized breasts.

"Oh, good girl!" Dawn husked out. She kissed Amy savagely, slipping her tongue into Amy's mouth and duelling her tongue with Amy's own. "So beautiful! You shiver magnificently, pleasureslut. You show every sensation so perfectly." She slid the ice over Amy's shuddering skin, leaving a trail of freezing cold water behind it to evaporate in the breeze from the ceiling fan. "Your body is like an open book to me, pet, and I love every word of it."

The ice trailed its way down Amy's belly, down towards the intimate nest of her pubic hair. Amy shook in anticipation, knowing what was coming but unable to do anything other than open herself up to her Mistress' touch. She let out moan after low, juddering moan as Dawn's hand slowly approached her vulva.

No matter how much she thought she had steeled herself, the touch of the ice cube against her pussy lips made her squeal in surprise. The chill was relentless, fizzing against the heat of her sex and intensifying every sensation. Dawn never left the ice anywhere long enough to numb her flesh; instead, it moved to startle and shock her in a new, equally intimate spot. And then, just as she thought she could take no more, Dawn's fingers spread her cunny wide so that the ice cube could glide over her throbbing clit.

"Ayiiiihhhh!" Amy couldn't help herself. The electric mix of cold against her heat woke every nerve in her cunt, causing her hips to buck into the air as though a current was running through her. The ice cube moved away, but the sensitivity remained.

"Oh, my poor sweet..." Dawn said, her voice dripping with secret delight. "Too cold? Let me warm it up for you." The bed rustled gently as Amy felt Dawn's pussy grind into hers.

Everything that had been touched by cold now felt feverishly warm. Amy felt like she was aware of every single nerve where Dawn's body pressed against hers, each one reveling in its own unique sensation. Dawn's pubic hairs danced along Amy's skin, tickling flesh that had already been stimulated beyond reason, while the slick musk that trickled out of Dawn's pussy mingled with Amy's own juices and slowly dripped down their thighs onto the bed.

"Oh, fuck yes," Dawn moaned, and Amy's arousal spiked to see her Mistress lose her veneer of calm and control and give in to her obvious and aching need. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck fuck fucccccckkk..." Amy felt Dawn's stiff, throbbing clit rhythmically grinding into her own. Over and over, Dawn's clit rubbed against hers, pulling away for moments so that their clits could slip and tickle against each other before being pulled back together as if by an invisible force. Again and again, flesh pounding into flesh as both of them forgot their roles, forgot Mistress and toy, forgot everything except for sheer, animal lust. Amy couldn't imagine pulling away, and she couldn't imagine Dawn pulling away either.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes..." Amy watched Dawn's face as the other woman utterly lost herself to desire. Dawn's eyes were fluttering with arousal. Her voice had slipped into a mindless chant of pleasure. Her face was slack with bliss, totally enfolded in empty pleasure as her body shuddered in ecstasy. In that instant, Amy knew, her Mistress was balanced on the knife's edge of vulnerability. If Amy were to simply say the right word at this moment, their roles would reverse and Amy would control Dawn.

"Fuck, oh oh oh fuck fuck fuck, oh..." But as lost as Dawn was in pleasure, Amy was lost all the more. Dawn's chant of instinctive need only mingled with Amy's own; Dawn's helpless need mirrored and deepened Amy's desire with every perfect rub and touch and grind. Nothing mattered but the heat, the bliss, the mindless and unending waves of ecstasy. Amy was chained to it as surely as if she'd been tied to Dawn's perfect pussy, and that need would always control her, even after Dawn's arousal was sated. Amy was a true pleasureslut in a way that Dawn never could be. If giving up the chance to dominate her Mistress was the price she had to pay for this kind of feeling, Amy paid it gleefully.

"Fffffuuuuhhhhh..." Dawn's last, explosive grunt of pleasure obliterated her speech, slurring into a low growl that seemed to go on forever. The knowledge that Dawn was coming brought on Amy's own orgasm, a high shriek of pleasure escaping her lips as her back arched involuntarily. The orgasm flooded her, swamping her brain with sleepy, dreamy heat as she flopped back onto the bed and Dawn flopped on top of her. "...good...good girl, good...girl," Dawn panted, her voice strained with the exhaustion of afterglow. "Good girl."

"thank you, Mistress," Amy husked out. She gasped sharply as Dawn shifted off of her, the brief touch sparking an aftershock of pleasure that sent her body shuddering all over again. "...thank you...thank you..." She couldn't stop saying it. The sheer overwhelming power Dawn had displayed, and the wondrous gift of obedient pleasure that she had used that power to grant, had left Amy in a state of purest amazement. The experience felt sacred in its intensity, like Amy was a supplicant and Dawn a goddess.

"You're welcome, pet," Dawn replied. She stroked Amy's hair gently. "Did you enjoy that, my sweet little pleasureslut?"

"Yes, Mistress," Amy whimpered.

"I thought you might," Dawn purred. "Let's see how much, shall we?" She reached down between Amy's thighs, her fingers brushing easily through Amy's tangled pubic hair so slide effortlessly into Amy's wet pussy.

"Gnnh!" Amy whimpered as Dawn pumped her fingers in and out-first one, then two. Each invasive thrust took place slowly, almost lazily. Amy tried to buck against them, to welcome them in deeper and harder and faster-but the harder Amy tried to thrust against Dawn's hand, the slower Dawn moved. Until all Amy could do was relax and let Dawn set the pace. Just like always.

"Oh my," Dawn whispered seductively. "You are a wet little girl, aren't you?" She pulled her fingers out with a mischievous wiggle. "Up on your hands and knees, pleasureslut. I want a better look at that juicy little cunny of yours."

Amy's arms and legs felt rubbery from the orgasmic workout they'd just been through, but the command was irresistible. She pulled herself up into a crouch and awaited Dawn's attentions.

Amy felt warm breath on her vulva, a slow inhalation followed by a warm, purring exhalation. It was followed by a second, then a third deep breath. "You smell so good, pretty girl," Dawn said. "Your sweet little slit is so wet, so stimulated, so..." Amy felt the solid thwack of Dawn's open palm against her pussy lips, and it sent shudders all the way up her body.

"So sensitive," Dawn whispered triumphantly. She smacked Amy hard across her pussy again, electrifying the flesh with a mix of pleasure and pain. "Isn't that right, my sweet little slutpet?"

"yes Mistress," Amy whimpered. Dawn rewarded her with a rapid fusillade of light taps, too fast to count them. "ohhhhHHHH yes Mistress yes Mistress yes Mistress..."

Dawn finished the sensory assault with another hard swat, right over Amy's tender clit. "Oh, good girl," she sighed out. "I'm going to make that pretty pussy bright red for you now." She followed the words with another series of smacks, varying her rhythm and pressure, never allowing Amy to anticipate the next blow. Amy felt her juices leaking onto Dawn's hand with each impact, the slow burning mingling with the sexual heat in a dreamy endorphin rush that left Amy feeling like she was floating.

Dawn paused to lick Amy's wetness off of her palm. "How do you feel, pet?"

Amy couldn't process the question at first. Her eyes were totally glazed, the headboard in front of her nothing more than a blur. "good," she said at last, unable to describe anything in more complex terms.

"Good girl," Dawn said. "You're very deep, aren't you? All those endorphins have made you such a fuzzy little slut, haven't they?"

"yes," Amy whimpered.

"Very good," Dawn said, her voice ringing with praise. "But you can go deeper still." Her palm caressed Amy's buttocks possessively. "Such a beautiful ass," she said. "So round, so firm. This belongs to me too, slut. Doesn't it?"

"yes Mistress," Amy said blankly. She could feel drool trickling from her lip again.

Dawn's hand came down hard on the flesh of her ass. Amy shook hard from the sensation. "Good girl. Now you're going to take twenty good, hard swats for me, slut. You will count down each one, from twenty to zero. Do you understand?"

"yes, Mistress," Amy replied blankly. "i will start at twenty and count down to zero."

"Very good, pretty girl," Dawn replied, punctuating her words with another hard swat. "But you know what happens when you count down for me, don't you, pet?"

"nineteen," Amy whimpered. "i go...deeper..."

"That's exactly right, slut." Dawn spanked her again. "You go deeper. Ten times deeper with each number."

"eighteen." Amy felt the slow, tingling heat of the blows spreading across her buttocks. "deeper..."

Dawn spanked her again. "And what happens when you go deeper, deeper down as you count deeper down?"

"ssseventeen," Amy whimpered out, feeling the fog gently entrap her sleepy mind. "it gets...harder to remember..."

"That's right, pet." Dawn spanked her again twice in rapid succession. "The further you count down, the deeper you go. The deeper you go, the harder it gets to remember those numbers."

"...sixteen...fifteen..." Amy felt her eyelids flutter. Her head dipped down once, then again.

"You have to count, though, pet." Dawn spanked her again, a hard swat that sent a rush of sensation through Amy's whole body. "Because you know I'll spank you until you've counted all the way down."

"four...fourteen..." Amy tried to hold the number in her mind's eye, but it felt like the fog was everywhere now. She could barely hold her head up, and she'd already given up the fight to keep her eyes open.

"Good pet," Dawn purred, slapping her ass again. "Deeper and deeper, fuzzy and foggy from all those buzzing endorphins..."

"...fins..." Amy slurred out, her mind echoing her Mistress' words reflexively. "...thirteen..."

"So hard to remember the next number now," Dawn purred out, giving Amy's ass a long, slow lick before swatting it again. "But you know you have to..."

Amy's mouth worked silently for a long moment as she grasped at the next number. "...twelve..." Just saying it made her sink ten times deeper, exactly as she'd been programmed to do.

"But you know that sinking deeper, forgetting your numbers, going totally blank for me is also obeying me, isn't it?" Dawn's hand came down again, rubbing the tender flesh and spreading the heat all through Amy's ass.

"i...i...nine?" Amy's head hung limp now, her arms only holding her up through long conditioning.

"Are you sure, pet?" Dawn chuckled, giving her bottom another solid smack. "Think as hard as you can about the numbers."

"...twelve?" Amy said, completely unaware that she was repeating herself.

"But of course, the harder you try to think..." Dawn spanked her again. "The harder it is to think."

"...four..." Amy couldn't remember what order the numbers came in anymore. The shivery, warm, tingling heat overwhelmed her sleepy mind.

Dawn slapped her ass again, then traced her fingers over the sensitive flesh. "And the deeper you count, the deeper you go."

"...four..." It was the only number Amy could remember anymore, and as soon as she said it she sank so deep that even that one slipped away.

"Until all the numbers slip away, pet," Dawn said. She gave Amy another hard slap across her buttocks. "And what replaces them?"

"yes Mistress," Amy said, her voice completely empty.

"Good girl," Dawn replied. She spanked Amy again.

"yes Mistress," Amy responded. It was the only thing remaining in her blank and sleepy mind now. It had replaced all the numbers, all the other words, each and every other thought. She felt another slap on her ass and responded the only way she could.

"yes Mistress." Thwack. "yes Mistress." Thwack. "yes Mistress." Thwack. "yes Mistress." Thwack. "yes Mistress." Thwack. "yes Mistress." Amy didn't even feel the pain anymore, just an endless buzzing of pure endorphins that melted into the trance and left her totally vacant, completely open to Mistress Dawn's will.

Amy had lost track of the numbers, but she must have pleased her Mistress because the spanking turned to fondling and the fondling turned to fingering and suddenly, almost before she knew it, Mistress had two fingers sliding easily in and out of her slick pussy all the way up to the knuckles, pounding her cunt over and over again, and Amy hadn't even realized how aroused the spanking had made her until she heard her own mindless, hypnotized voice wailing in wordless pleasure.

"Good girl!" Mistress exclaimed, over and over again. "I'm so proud of you, good girl. So proud of you. You obeyed perfectly." Amy shivered and shook at the praise. Mistress was proud of her. She felt like she was incandescent with bliss, like pure joy was streaming from her every pore. She was a good, obedient pleasureslut and Mistress was proud of her. The knowledge went beyond pleasure. She felt fulfilled, like she had finally found her true purpose and it was being Mistress' fucktoy.